May 01, 2024, 08:12:42 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Zahra Clare Baker #6 11/4/10 - 11/11/10  (Read 189531 times)
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #600 on: November 10, 2010, 01:29:31 AM »

This is what I was emailed.  I want to make sure we get this NG transcript to be sure:

On Nancy Grace tonight was an interview with a man who was searching today, and said the area they were searching was where people dump deer carcasses. He let it slip that they did find another bone they think may be Zahra's.

I saw bits of NG and she did say several times that another bone (maybe more) had been found today and they have been sent out for testing - hope this helps.  I believe it's an area that EB lived 15 years ago.

I didn't watch but if that's the case I can't even go there.  If you look at what LE is doing with their searches all over the county it makes one think they are looking for pieces. Sick is what they are.  Zahra needs to be found and put to rest.  an angelic monkey

ITA  an angelic monkey

Did EB & AB know that Zahra's Bio Mom had found them on FB?  Is this why they had to finally call 911 perhaps?????

That is a strong possibilty KCJackie.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #601 on: November 10, 2010, 01:50:10 AM »

This is what I was emailed.  I want to make sure we get this NG transcript to be sure:

On Nancy Grace tonight was an interview with a man who was searching today, and said the area they were searching was where people dump deer carcasses. He let it slip that they did find another bone they think may be Zahra's.

I saw bits of NG and she did say several times that another bone (maybe more) had been found today and they have been sent out for testing - hope this helps.  I believe it's an area that EB lived 15 years ago.

I didn't watch but if that's the case I can't even go there.  If you look at what LE is doing with their searches all over the county it makes one think they are looking for pieces. Sick is what they are.  Zahra needs to be found and put to rest.  an angelic monkey

ITA  an angelic monkey

Did EB & AB know that Zahra's Bio Mom had found them on FB?  Is this why they had to finally call 911 perhaps?????

That is a strong possibilty KCJackie.

So do we even know for sure that she ever moved into this last house?   
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #602 on: November 10, 2010, 02:02:48 AM »

LE has said the people at the furniture store saw Zahra at the end of Sept.  in the store  if they are right  she moved with them. But then a neighbor has said he didn't she her when they moved in. While LE thinks  she was there some are not so sure.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #603 on: November 10, 2010, 02:09:47 AM »

The pictures on NG that show the birth mother with the baby Z are so interesting because the birth mother 10 years ago looked so much like Z!
She doesn't now, though.  Her crying reminds me of Susan Smith's crying.  It's so contrived IMO.

Really??  I don't think her crying is contrived.  I think her crying is heartfelt.  JMOO.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #604 on: November 10, 2010, 02:12:00 AM »

LE has said the people at the furniture store saw Zahra at the end of Sept.  in the store  if they are right  she moved with them. But then a neighbor has said he didn't she her when they moved in. While LE thinks  she was there some are not so sure.

With all of the fresh paint cans sitting on the baker rack - it makes you wonder if they didn't hurry up and sloppily paint a room pink to look like it was her room.  As CBB stated in one of her post that CandyLand and other toys looked really young for her age.
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #605 on: November 10, 2010, 02:13:32 AM »

The pictures on NG that show the birth mother with the baby Z are so interesting because the birth mother 10 years ago looked so much like Z!
She doesn't now, though.  Her crying reminds me of Susan Smith's crying.  It's so contrived IMO.

Really??  I don't think her crying is contrived.  I think her crying is heartfelt.  JMOO.

Me too!!  I feel so bad for the birth mother.
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #606 on: November 10, 2010, 02:23:31 AM »

Justwondering - what offends me about your post is you are passing judgment on a woman who had nothing to do with what has now happened to Zahra.  

Whatever were the reasons that Zahra's biological mom gave custody to Adam, that was 10 years ago and people change.  Her tears now for a child she has been trying to find appear real to me.  Why pass judgment on her?  Why not reserve judgment for Adam and Elisa?

I respectfully disagree...she had ALOT to do with what happened to Zahra.  If she wouldn't have given her up in the first place this may not have ever happened.  I do believe in post-partum depression but it is no excuse.  Look at Andrea Yates....any sympathy there?? 

This is all IMO and I do see where Justwondering is coming from.

Also, AB did not become a monster overnight....there had to be signs that BM knew he was no right...yet she gave her daughter to him??!!! 

I'm still angry about the whole situation...maybe I am misguided and wish BM would have found some way to keep Zahra safe, long before she decided she wanted her back.   

And we could extend your theory to read :

If the hare had not stopped to pee - the dog would not have caught it.

I have to agree that I also wish her mom would have never let AB have Zahra but that doesn't make her grief and sorrow any less real.  Young people do not always make the right decisions in their lives.  Unfortunately, this one was a real disaster.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #607 on: November 10, 2010, 02:25:42 AM »

With all of the fresh paint cans sitting on the baker rack - it makes you wonder if they didn't hurry up and sloppily paint a room pink to look like it was her room.  As CBB stated in one of her post that CandyLand and other toys looked really young for her age.

They did look to young for her. With the base board in the closet it looked like the paint was hastily painted for sure. The story about Zahra being ill for two weeks wouldn't that have been around the time she was at the furniture store with the POS?

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #608 on: November 10, 2010, 02:28:13 AM »

Justwondering - what offends me about your post is you are passing judgment on a woman who had nothing to do with what has now happened to Zahra.  

Whatever were the reasons that Zahra's biological mom gave custody to Adam, that was 10 years ago and people change.  Her tears now for a child she has been trying to find appear real to me.  Why pass judgment on her?  Why not reserve judgment for Adam and Elisa?

I respectfully disagree...she had ALOT to do with what happened to Zahra.  If she wouldn't have given her up in the first place this may not have ever happened.  I do believe in post-partum depression but it is no excuse.  Look at Andrea Yates....any sympathy there?? 

This is all IMO and I do see where Justwondering is coming from.

Also, AB did not become a monster overnight....there had to be signs that BM knew he was no right...yet she gave her daughter to him??!!! 

I'm still angry about the whole situation...maybe I am misguided and wish BM would have found some way to keep Zahra safe, long before she decided she wanted her back.   

And we could extend your theory to read :

If the hare had not stopped to pee - the dog would not have caught it.

I have to agree that I also wish her mom would have never let AB have Zahra but that doesn't make her grief and sorrow any less real.  Young people do not always make the right decisions in their lives.  Unfortunately, this one was a real disaster.

So true Bananas

GOD BLESS AMERICA
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #609 on: November 10, 2010, 02:31:36 AM »

Thanks Klaas it might be the Grim Reaper it looks like it. But not sure.

Whats this thing hanging off the mantel of the fireplace?

It appears to be a cord for a light (maybe the Grim Reaper lights up)
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #610 on: November 10, 2010, 02:39:57 AM »

Thanks Klaas it might be the Grim Reaper it looks like it. But not sure.

Whats this thing hanging off the mantel of the fireplace?

It appears to be a cord for a light (maybe the Grim Reaper lights up)

Thats what I thought at first. But look at the end on the floor. It looks like he has some sort of pump bulb attached to the end off to the right.

I know it isn't very clear since I had to enlarge it so much.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #611 on: November 10, 2010, 02:43:56 AM »

My sleepy pill is kicking in. So I have to call it a night. Prayers LE finds what they are looking for so they can find Zahra an angelic monkey

GOD BLESS AMERICA
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #612 on: November 10, 2010, 02:44:41 AM »

ITA  an angelic monkey

This thought crossed my mind as well.  I wondered if she had sent a message or something to KB to see if she was the right person.  I dunno, just a theory.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #613 on: November 10, 2010, 03:29:48 AM »

My sleepy pill is kicking in. So I have to call it a night. Prayers LE finds what they are looking for so they can find Zahra an angelic monkey

Goodnight, GE! Sleep Well and God Bless!

I second your prayer!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #614 on: November 10, 2010, 03:33:25 AM »

Does anyone know when the tests will be completed to determine for sure if the first bone is Zahra's?
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #615 on: November 10, 2010, 04:34:44 AM »

Tibrogargan and CW- There is no link. I am guessing IF Zahra was dismembered they would have wrapped the pieces up to conceal what they were transporting. I wouldn't think they just threw the pieces in the back of the vehicles.   

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #616 on: November 10, 2010, 04:45:51 AM »

With these two freakos anything is possible! I hate the think they just threw parts of Zahra out of the car window like they were throwing newpapers on porches. I pray the police can make a conviction stick on these two wastes of skin.

Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #617 on: November 10, 2010, 05:31:44 AM »

Has it been determined if Zahra's belongings were taken when AB moved out?

As Emily, Zahra's bio mum, sheds tears for her missing daughter, according to her- she has spent years looking for Zahra. AB purposefully kept Zahra from her mother. I don't doubt her heartache is genuine. Emily may have had PPD when Zahra was a baby, but AB is ultimately responsible for what happened to Zahra by the choices he made as the "primary/sole" caretaker of Zahra. I believe there is something very cruel and sinister about AB and I'm waiting for it to come out.
MOO- MK

bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #618 on: November 10, 2010, 05:46:56 AM »

With these two freakos anything is possible! I hate the think they just threw parts of Zahra out of the car window like they were throwing newpapers on porches. I pray the police can make a conviction stick on these two wastes of skin.

Monkeyking this thought of them driving around just slinging parts...... just gives me the willies...... I HATE THIS!

When will AB be arrested??

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #619 on: November 10, 2010, 06:17:24 AM »

They haven't charged her with anything YET either to do with this.
They, I think were waiting for test results on the bone that was recovered. Also, probably trying to get results from the tests in the house and the > 200 pieces of evidence to determine his involvement. They used luminol in the house and took away wall / floor sections . That would say that they had to test those items from the house.  Just because we don't get twitters from the DA or the HPD doesn't mean nothing is happening. This isn't going to turn into a Horman case where everything is at a standstill.   
If we think about what they have found, what we know they are searching for, the abuse that was going on beforehand, what was in her early letters, her blaming him, Adam riding around with a poster saying that Zahra was abused every day by Elisa, it's just a matter of time.   
I wish I knew more about NC law as to what he could be charged with even if his participation was letting the abuse go on and assisting in the disposal and cover up.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.