May 01, 2024, 09:03:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Zahra Clare Baker #6 11/4/10 - 11/11/10  (Read 189538 times)
luvmyboys
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #760 on: November 10, 2010, 06:52:17 PM »

i hope that they find her where they were looking today!!!! it almost seems like she was put her and there..omg i can't believe i just said that about this poor little girl....i would love to turn my tv to nancy grace 2nite...and she says BOMBSHELL 2NITE just in.. they found zahra...i would love to get in my van and just go help...don't know what i could do, but i would do anything that they would ask of me,, i am only about 45 min to an hour away..please bring her home soon
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #761 on: November 10, 2010, 07:25:12 PM »

Thanks Northern.  It reminds me of how they collected evidence at the Caylee crime scene.

It reminds me of that too      

Yes, very similar.

O/T: Leroy, left you a post here: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4314.msg1259573#msg1259573

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #762 on: November 10, 2010, 08:35:34 PM »

New video

http://www.wcnc.com/home/Search-for-Zahra-Baker-returns-to-Dudley-Shoals-Road-107047579.html
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #763 on: November 10, 2010, 08:38:28 PM »

here is the scanner again if anyone wants to listen

http://www.radioreference.com/apps/audio/?ctid=1900
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #764 on: November 10, 2010, 08:46:44 PM »

Police Find Something In Zahra Search, Not Saying What (video)

http://www.wsoctv.com/video/25749758/index.html
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #765 on: November 10, 2010, 09:19:10 PM »

Good Evening Monkeys and Guest!

Northern that link for the scanner is for EMS and Fire, not the Sheriff's office. That is the only live feed they have .

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #766 on: November 10, 2010, 09:27:16 PM »

this thing is bugging me,did someone mark on the
pic b4 it was put up, looks like an X and O
anyone local with the same pic from a real paper
other pics
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8837.msg1259540#msg1259540
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8837.msg1259557#msg1259557

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #767 on: November 10, 2010, 09:36:08 PM »

CWif you go back and look at the original pics that isn't a zipper..it is a limb hanging over a searchers back.

God Bless!
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #768 on: November 10, 2010, 09:39:44 PM »

Good Evening Monkeys and Guest!

Northern that link for the scanner is for EMS and Fire, not the Sheriff's office. That is the only live feed they have .

Thanks Darla.  I did not notice.
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #769 on: November 10, 2010, 09:41:56 PM »

Northern I tried to find a link to the sheriff's office but didn't see one.

God Bless!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #770 on: November 10, 2010, 09:43:55 PM »

Northern I tried to find a link to the sheriff's office but didn't see one.

I think here?

http://www.radioreference.com/apps/db/?ctid=1900

Nope, still only fire
« Last Edit: November 10, 2010, 09:48:04 PM by klaasend » Logged
SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #771 on: November 10, 2010, 10:16:04 PM »

Does anyone remember Adam ever saying anything about being aboriginal? They have a new poster at websluths called OzChristian. I will only post part of his post, anyone wanting to know the rest can follow the link. Tibro, do you know anything about the rituals of the aboriginals?

Originally Posted by OzChristian 
I am new to this site and would like to offer what I believe is a new perspective. It is my understanding that Adam Baker either was, or that he claimed to be, of Australian aboriginal descent. When I saw Zahra's photo with the caption referring to "dark child LOL", I interpreted the LOL to mean that she didn't really look aboriginal. It also explains why Zahra's clothes were left behind in the wardrobe after the eviction. During the mourning process, the deceased person's clothes are generally destroyed. They would certainly never be kept as a "keepsake". Death is often referred to as "sorry business" and use of somebody's name after they have died is generally forbidden. As far as mortuary rituals are concerned, this very much depends upon the particular aboriginal nation to which the person belonged. Burial in the ground was never an option. One way or another, the body was offered to the elements, knowing that the deceased is still part of the natural environment.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=118907&page=26

2 4 1
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #772 on: November 10, 2010, 10:39:42 PM »

Does anyone remember Adam ever saying anything about being aboriginal? They have a new poster at websluths called OzChristian. I will only post part of his post, anyone wanting to know the rest can follow the link. Tibro, do you know anything about the rituals of the aboriginals?

Originally Posted by OzChristian 
I am new to this site and would like to offer what I believe is a new perspective. It is my understanding that Adam Baker either was, or that he claimed to be, of Australian aboriginal descent. When I saw Zahra's photo with the caption referring to "dark child LOL", I interpreted the LOL to mean that she didn't really look aboriginal. It also explains why Zahra's clothes were left behind in the wardrobe after the eviction. During the mourning process, the deceased person's clothes are generally destroyed. They would certainly never be kept as a "keepsake". Death is often referred to as "sorry business" and use of somebody's name after they have died is generally forbidden. As far as mortuary rituals are concerned, this very much depends upon the particular aboriginal nation to which the person belonged. Burial in the ground was never an option. One way or another, the body was offered to the elements, knowing that the deceased is still part of the natural environment.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=118907&page=26

http://www.aboriginalculture.com.au/religion.shtml

Funeral ceremonies. Another important time for ceremonies is on the death of a person, when people often paint themselves white, cut their own bodies to show their remorse for the loss of their loved one, and conduct a series of rituals, songs and dances to ensure the person’s spirit leaves the area and returns to its birth place, from where it can later be reborn.

Burial practices vary throughout Australia, people being buried in parts of southern and central Australia, but having quite a different burial in the north. Across much of northern Australia, a person’s burial has two stages, each accompanied by ritual and ceremony.

Men covered in white clay, preparing the bones of two deceased, which will be placed in the two decorated hollow logs. Yirrkala, Arnhem Land. 1947. PH 121/9, Ted Evans Collection, Northern Territory Library. Men covered in white clay, preparing the bones of two deceased, which will be placed in the two decorated hollow logs. Yirrkala, Arnhem Land. 1947.

The primary burial is when the corpse is layed out on an elevated wooden platform, covered in leaves and branches, and left several months for the flesh to rot away from the bones. The secondary burial is when the bones are collected from the platform, painted with red ochre, and then dispersed in different ways. Sometimes a relative will carry a portion of the bones with them for a year or more. Sometimes they are wrapped in paperbark and deposited in a cave shelter, where they are left to disintegrate with time. In parts of Arnhem Land the bones are placed into a large hollow log and left at a designated area of bushland. The hollow log is a dead tree trunk which has been naturally hollowed out by the action of termites.

Aboriginal rock art records ceremonies dating back tens of thousands of years, yet still continued to this day. A man dances a pose with his arms outstretched, holding a short stick in each hand, this photo being taken in Darwin in about the 1920s. Early Kimberley rock art in Western Australia records the same pose with a person holding short sticks in each hand.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #773 on: November 10, 2010, 10:45:16 PM »

Thanks Klaas

Why would Adam adhere to one aspect of aboriginal customs regarding the belongings of the deceased and not adhere to the rituals involving the body of the deceased?

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #774 on: November 10, 2010, 10:55:14 PM »

Thanks Klaas

Why would Adam adhere to one aspect of aboriginal customs regarding the belongings of the deceased and not adhere to the rituals involving the body of the deceased?

Janet

I seriously doubt he is aboriginal and I further doubt he would follow any aboriginal practices.
Lenie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #775 on: November 10, 2010, 10:58:16 PM »

O.T. Sorry mods, but I felt this needed to be posted.

I am asking for a boycott of Amazon.com until this "how to" book for pedophilia is taken off their website. 

"The Pedophile's Guide to Love and Pleasure: A Child-Lover's Code of Conduct"

All things will change in a blinking of the eye.
www.inhislightforgiven.org
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #776 on: November 10, 2010, 10:59:57 PM »

I am asking for a boycott of Amazon.com until this "how to" book for pedophilia is taken off their website. 

Oh Geez    

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #777 on: November 10, 2010, 11:17:29 PM »

Oh Geez    

I just went to check, Lenie.  Apparently it has been removed!

Thanks for the lovely winter avatar, Brandi!
Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #778 on: November 10, 2010, 11:18:31 PM »

It was listed only for Kindle, but when I clicked on the title, the page could not be found. 

Thanks for the lovely winter avatar, Brandi!
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #779 on: November 10, 2010, 11:25:12 PM »

Thanks Klaas

Janet

I seriously doubt he is aboriginal and I further doubt he would follow any aboriginal practices.

I agree. He's just a monster.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.