May 01, 2024, 08:17:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Zahra Clare Baker #6 11/4/10 - 11/11/10  (Read 189533 times)
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #920 on: November 11, 2010, 01:22:43 PM »

That makes sense I don't see the two of them digging that big of hole.  Wonder if momma is paying for the apartment?

He won't need it for too long...

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
luvmyboys
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #921 on: November 11, 2010, 01:25:56 PM »

So am I reading right??? Did they find zahra?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #922 on: November 11, 2010, 01:28:05 PM »

Sounds like they have found remains (more than just a bone) but not an entire body and they aren't confirming yet that it is Zahra.  It is being tested.
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #923 on: November 11, 2010, 01:29:26 PM »

Sounds like they have found remains (more than just a bone) but not an entire body and they aren't confirming yet that it is Zahra.  It is being tested.

And~

they are back searching at Christie road today.

Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #924 on: November 11, 2010, 01:44:24 PM »

This has to be in the top 10 of the sickest and the saddest cases I have come across.....

Without a doubt.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #925 on: November 11, 2010, 01:47:41 PM »

Crews find 'possible human remains' as Zahra's mom travels to Hickory (with video)

HICKORY, NC (WBTV) - New evidence that officials say is "possible human remains" was found Wednesday in the search for a missing 10-year-old Hickory girl, as WBTV learns that Zahra Baker's biological mother is traveling Thursday to the United States.

Investigators told WBTV on Thursday that search teams in Caldwell County found evidence on Wednesday, during a search of Gunpowder Creek, that "could provide valuable information in the Zahra Baker case."

The evidence, which are "possible human remains," has been sent to the State Medical Examiner's office in Chapel Hill. From there it will be sent to the NC State Bureau of Investigation's lab for DNA testing.

"We understand the concern and interest in this case by the public," investigators told WBTV. "But we must be cautious in prematurely releasing information so it will not jeopardize any future criminal proceedings."

Source tell WBTV that Zahra's biological mother, Emily Dietrich from Australia, is traveling to the Hickory area.

WBTV has confirmed through a source with knowledge of the investigation that police are conducting additional interviews on Thursday, although the source would not say who is being interviewed.

Crews began searching at an area near Dudley Shoals Drive and Burns Road in Caldwell County at 8:15 a.m. on Wednesday.  Officials said the area, which has been searched before, was one of the locations that Zahra's stepmother Elisa Baker suggested search crews look.

MORE...

http://www.wbtv.com/Global/story.asp?S=13465050
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #926 on: November 11, 2010, 01:49:05 PM »

Zahra Baker's Australian Relatives in NC (video)

http://www.wbtv.com/global/category.asp?c=195957&clipId=5281986&autostart=true
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #927 on: November 11, 2010, 01:50:28 PM »

NorthernRose, I am saying this, not to make you sad, but I just had a beautiful day dream of Zahra and your Zoe running and playing together!  In my mind, it is so incredibly awesome.

Sister what a beautiful dream. Zoe was No Rose's beloved dog though.   an angelic monkey
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #928 on: November 11, 2010, 01:52:43 PM »

Thanks, and such murky water they are wading through 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #929 on: November 11, 2010, 01:53:30 PM »

NorthernRose, I am saying this, not to make you sad, but I just had a beautiful day dream of Zahra and your Zoe running and playing together!  In my mind, it is so incredibly awesome.

Sister what a beautiful dream. Zoe was No Rose's beloved dog though.   an angelic monkey
Thank-you, Zoe would have loved Zahra  an angelic monkey
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #930 on: November 11, 2010, 01:59:18 PM »

HLN just confirmed they were human remains.

pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #931 on: November 11, 2010, 01:59:24 PM »

MISSING North Queensland girl Zahra Baker should be celebrating her 11th birthday next week among her loving family and friends.

Instead, her desperate family clings to the hope that the bubbly and brave cancer survivor is still alive.

Zahra will turn 11 on Tuesday but devastated family and friends don't even know if they will see their "little princess" move into young womanhood.

Despite their terrible fears, her North Queensland family is determined to celebrate little Zahra's special day as they would do if she was here to celebrate with them.

Zahra's Townsville-based aunt and uncle, who have been reluctant to enter the media spotlight, said yesterday they preferred to privately support Adam and his mother Karen Baker, who flew from her Newcastle home two weeks ago to be by her son's side.

But the family asked the Townsville Bulletin to let people know they valued their support, and to point them to a Facebook site in support of their niece, especially on her birthday.

They said it was believed several other birthday celebrations in Zahra's honour would be held on Tuesday in Townsville and Giru by other friends and supporters of the Baker family.

"We want Zahra's birthday to be a celebration of her life, not a day to mourn," said her aunt.

"So we will be having her favourite sausages on bread, and Freddo Frogs - all the things she loves.

"Zahra wouldn't want us all to be sad and crying and worrying - she is the most positive, upbeat, strong little girl we know, and the least we can do is honour her by thinking and behaving the same way.

"But until we are told anything differently by police searching for her, that is how we will continue to be - hopeful." Zahra has been missing from her US home now for a suspected seven weeks, reported missing from her Hickory, North Carolina home by her father Adam Baker, a former Giru sugar mill worker, on October 9.

But US police question the timeline, and suspect the 10-year-old cancer survivor was missing for up to two weeks before that, with Zahra last seen in public on September 25.

While living in Giru, 55km southeast of Townsville, Zahra was diagnosed with and fought two bouts of childhood cancer, losing her lower left leg as well as much of her hearing, but never let her early hardships affect her enthusiasm and incredible zest for life.

She was described as "an inspiration" to other child cancer sufferers at the regular holiday camps held by Camp Quality around Queensland.

However, the bubbly child moved away from her Queensland home when she was eight, relocating with her father Adam to the North Carolina home of the woman he met online, and later married, Elisa Baker.

Elisa Baker was arrested the day after Zahra's disappearance on a range of charges not related to the case, but was later indicted for a fake ransom note demanding $US1 million ($998,100). She remains in jail.

Zahra's stepmother has also pointed the finger at Zahra's dad, Adam, alleging in letters written from her jail cell that "We really didn't kill her, but what he did after the fact is kinda horrifying".

Adam Baker had been co-operating with police in the search for his daughter, and was briefly arrested two weeks ago on unrelated charges before posting bail.

US police are continuing to search surrounding bushland, landfill areas and remote roads for any sign of Zahra.

Zahra's aunt and uncle sent a text this week to the Townsville Bulletin, urging all North Queenslanders on Facebook to show their support of Zahra on Tuesday by changing their profile photo to a white daisy.

The white daisy symbol in support of Zahra has spread across the internet worldwide, with people joining the "Hope For Zahra" Facebook page and leaving sentiments of hope, love and support.

Ideas which have already been posted on the webpage include donations made on Zahra's behalf to the places which cared for her during her battle with cancer, including the Royal Children's Hospital Foundation in Brisbane, and Camp Quality, while others said they intended placing vibrant sunflowers reflecting Zahra's personality underneath the tree in the front yard of her Hickory home, which has become a shrine to the little girl.
http://www.townsvillebulletin.com.au/article/2010/11/11/184041_news.html

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #932 on: November 11, 2010, 02:03:27 PM »

Source: Human remains found in search for Zahra (video)

http://www.wcnc.com/video?id=107221463&sec=731773
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #933 on: November 11, 2010, 02:07:45 PM »

Possible remains found in Zahra disappearance
Hole dug, evidence taken at Dudley Shoals search site in Caldwell County

GRANITE FALLS --
When investigators searched the Dudley Shoals area in Caldwell County on Wednesday, they found possible human remains in connection with Zahra Baker’s homicide.

The evidence is being sent to the SBI lab in Raleigh to be analyzed. Hickory police is saying the evidence “could provide valuable information in the Zahra Baker case.”

On Wednesday, Gunpowder Creek was searched, as well as the brush along the banks. A BOB-CAT was also brought in to trim the brush farther up the banks. In one area, investigators searched about 10 feet from the banks of Gunpowder Creek. At this spot, there is now a two-and-a-half foot deep hole that gapes 10-feet wide. The hole wasn’t visible on Wednesday, before law enforcement closed the road to traffic around mid-day. Inside this hole is a smaller, distinct, round hole in the dirt. All of the dirt from the hole was also taken with the investigators.

A white evidence flag was marked at the edge of the hole. At previous search sites, a white flag was used to mark bones.

The hole was about 25 feet from the end of where a paved access road ends.

The Dudley Shoals area has been searched at least twice before Wednesday in connection with Zahra Baker’s disappearance. On Oct. 25, Zahra’s stepmother, Elisa Baker, was spotted in the backseat of a vehicle that was at the scene briefly.

Two women came to the site of the Dudley Shoals Road search on Thursday to see if investigators had found anything.

“I hope they find (Zahra). It gives you cold chills,” said Cristal Jackson. “There’s no telling what they’ve done to her. Everybody wants answers.”

Looking at the hole that was dug, Jackson said she thinks investigators may have found something of importance.

Her friend, Brandy Gragg, said she hopes Zahra can be put to rest.

“I just want them to find her,” she said. “I don’t see how anyone could do that to a child.”

On Thursday, investigators returned to the Christie Road location a few miles away. Earlier in the week, Hickory police had said they were finished with the site. New leads led them back there, though, resulting in the road being shut down while investigators continued their search.

Christie Road is where Zahra’s prosthetic leg was found on Oct. 26. A bone now being tested at the SBI lab was found there Nov. 3.

Hickory police would not comment on whether any evidence has come back from the SBI lab, saying they did not want to jeopardize the case.

Zahra, 10, has been missing for a month. She was first reported missing by her father, Adam Baker, on Oct. 9. On Oct. 12, the Amber Alert that was issued was cancelled and the case was changed to a homicide investigation. Someone outside of the family last saw Zahra on Sept. 25. Elisa, 42, is currently in jail for writing a false ransom note in which she demanded $1 million. Because of that, Elisa has been indicted on one count of felony obstruction of justice. She has also been arrested on several other charges unrelated to Zahra’s disappearance. Adam was arrested as well, for several charges unrelated to the case. He has since bonded out of jail.

Thursday morning, Zahra’s biological mother, Emily Dietrich, arrived in Catawba County.

http://www2.hickoryrecord.com/news/2010/nov/11/7/investigators-digging-clues-search-zahra-ar-529180/
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #934 on: November 11, 2010, 02:12:25 PM »

Source confirms human remains found off Dudley Shoals Rd. in #Zahra Baker case. Hickory Police don't plan to hold a press conference today.

http://twitter.com/heatherwaliga
NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #935 on: November 11, 2010, 02:23:19 PM »

At about the 3:00minute mark in the video in the above link, there is this pix of Zahra with a soldier.
Does this look like the the guy that suppossidly gave 10G's to eb?

Glenda wrote: "aruba's job was not to babysit Beth's daughter. Beth sent her daughter to swim with the sharks, she is responsible for what ever happened to Natalee." = there is no homicide in aruba, only SUICIDE.  Don't go to aruba if you value your life.
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #936 on: November 11, 2010, 02:30:39 PM »

Showing the hole that was dug.  LE and FBI are back at Christie road where the legs was found two weeks ago. Entire body not found at Dudley Shoals rd search

This is what I feared.  The people who did this to Zahra are too despicable for words to describe.  I can only find solace in the fact that Zahra is no longer at the mercy of these despicable monsters.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #937 on: November 11, 2010, 02:34:36 PM »

According to HLN, there are 3 sites they're concentrating on.
This is so sick and depraved.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #938 on: November 11, 2010, 02:38:45 PM »

At about the 3:00minute mark in the video in the above link, there is this pix of Zahra with a soldier.
Does this look like the the guy that suppossidly gave 10G's to eb?

Hi NM.  I don't think this guy resembles the guy Alisa was corresponding to at all.  MOO
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #939 on: November 11, 2010, 02:38:57 PM »

Noon report video:

It shows good shots of the "large hole" they removed "evidence" from yesterday, if anyone wants to get some better screen caps of it.

http://www.wsoctv.com/video/25759461/index.html

I cannot stand the thought of Zahra just being slung into this dam hole.... it makes my heart ache...... OMG.... I just cannot stand this.  Shine down from Heaven little Zahra.  Your spirit will shine forth from the Heavens forever.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.