April 20, 2024, 02:51:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Zahra Clare Baker #6 11/4/10 - 11/11/10  (Read 189103 times)
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #400 on: November 07, 2010, 02:08:55 PM »

I wonder if any of the on-lookers thought to follow the Bakers to see where they're staying.
I know I'd have done that. I seriously don't want them to have 1 nano-second of peace for the rest of their miserable lives.
I hope they lock Adam up soon, now that he's had to do some work and move the family's disgusting belongings.
His mother is worse than Cindy Anthony.

Here is a thought.  How much evidence will be flyinf to Aussie when Ma Baker and Youngen Dale fly back?  If they are truely only staying for 3 weeks they are leaving really soon.
I would hope that customs here and Au are going to do a thorough baggage check on these people.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #401 on: November 07, 2010, 02:10:22 PM »

I wonder if any of the on-lookers thought to follow the Bakers to see where they're staying.
I know I'd have done that. I seriously don't want them to have 1 nano-second of peace for the rest of their miserable lives.
I hope they lock Adam up soon, now that he's had to do some work and move the family's disgusting belongings.

Here is a thought.  How much evidence will be flyinf to Aussie when Ma Baker and Youngen Dale fly back?  If they are truely only staying for 3 weeks they are leaving really soon.
I would hope that customs here and Au are going to do a thorough baggage check on these people.

I hope they get a full strip search
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #402 on: November 07, 2010, 02:12:42 PM »

I hope they get a full strip search
They probably would just mail it to their address in Au and avoid customs altogether.

4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #403 on: November 07, 2010, 02:17:12 PM »

Just curious has anyone seen a picture or heard anything from or about Pa Baker. Probably Rosebud ll .

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #404 on: November 07, 2010, 02:20:21 PM »

Just curious has anyone seen a picture or heard anything from or about Pa Baker. Probably Rosebud ll .

Not seen even a whisper about Pa Baker. 
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #405 on: November 07, 2010, 02:23:15 PM »

Not seen even a whisper about Pa Baker. 
Guess Ma wears the pants in that family.

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #406 on: November 07, 2010, 02:25:17 PM »

I am still mystified why her family is giving him shelter. Can't they see that he could have saved his daughter ? He wasn't locked up in a room. He could have just walked away with Zahra.
On another site they were talking about the guy from England and the money she received from him, the poster thought it had something to do with her credits on imvu. I looked at the imvu site and I really don't get how that one works. You gets credits thru the site and if you design clothes and accessories for avatars, you get credits that have monetary value when other members buy them. They did say how much real money changes hands thru that site and it was astounding. I guess if you can do that all day long and have a talent for it, it can be a good thing. They thought he had purchased her credits. I can't remember Adam's on line name, hers was Goth Fairy. Neither one of their avatars resembled themselves at all.  A person would have to be a member to figure any of that stuff out.
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #407 on: November 07, 2010, 02:33:51 PM »

I am still mystified why her family is giving him shelter. Can't they see that he could have saved his daughter ? He wasn't locked up in a room. He could have just walked away with Zahra.
On another site they were talking about the guy from England and the money she received from him, the poster thought it had something to do with her credits on imvu. I looked at the imvu site and I really don't get how that one works. You gets credits thru the site and if you design clothes and accessories for avatars, you get credits that have monetary value when other members buy them. They did say how much real money changes hands thru that site and it was astounding. I guess if you can do that all day long and have a talent for it, it can be a good thing. They thought he had purchased her credits. I can't remember Adam's on line name, hers was Goth Fairy. Neither one of their avatars resembled themselves at all.  A person would have to be a member to figure any of that stuff out.
BBM
He might have something to hold over the family members re drug dealing or purchasing that could get one of them in trouble.

Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #408 on: November 07, 2010, 02:46:04 PM »

I think this is coming down to a he said-she said, he did-she did situation at least within the family dialog.

This guy tried to run people off the road with his vehicle. 

There's something wrong there.

He also kept his daughter from her mother by moving around.

This is not a nice guy.

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
Nana29
Monkey Junky

Happy Independance Day!God Bless America!

« Reply #409 on: November 07, 2010, 02:52:23 PM »

I think this is coming down to a he said-she said, he did-she did situation at least within the family dialog.

This guy tried to run people off the road with his vehicle. 

There's something wrong there.

He also kept his daughter from her mother by moving around.

This is not a nice guy.

BBM
I agree, although I would say that is a huge understatement!

Children are living jewels dropped unstained from heaven.
God is good, but never dance in a small boat.
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #410 on: November 07, 2010, 03:01:09 PM »

I just took a look at today's postings and am astounded at the suppositions made.  Hideous pictures in my mind now.  I have to say I agree with CBB... this case is horrifying enough on it's own merit without any additional horrific surmising.  Gotta go fill my mind with something else now.......

When AB's mom and brother go back to AU, what will he do?  I don't really think he will have any backup here after they are gone.  I hope police arrest him soon.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #411 on: November 07, 2010, 03:05:58 PM »

I just took a look at today's postings and am astounded at the suppositions made.  Hideous pictures in my mind now.  I have to say I agree with CBB... this case is horrifying enough on it's own merit without any additional horrific surmising.  Gotta go fill my mind with something else now.......

When AB's mom and brother go back to AU, what will he do?  I don't really think he will have any backup here after they are gone.  I hope police arrest him soon.

I would think he'd be safer in jail under protective custody than out on the streets. Maybe his attorney will figure that out for him.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #412 on: November 07, 2010, 03:49:16 PM »

Thanks for that, my mind has been going all over the place, why this man gave her so much money 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #413 on: November 07, 2010, 05:10:16 PM »

Adam Baker empties family home as investigation goes into week four
NewsChannel 36
Posted: Sunday, Nov. 07, 2010

Neighbors say they watched Zahra's father, Adam Baker, empty the family house Saturday and take some of the family's belongings away in a U-Haul. At that home, the pile of stuffed animals is growing.

Most believe Zahra is probably dead but all that stop by want some kind of closure in the case.

A neighbor,Charles Bost, who has watched the investigation unfold right under his window, says he wonders if Zahra Baker ever even lived at the house because he never saw her.

http://www.charlotteobserver.com/2010/11/06/1818069/adam-baker-empties-family-home.html#ixzz14dYbFo2y

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #414 on: November 07, 2010, 06:05:20 PM »

Did not Kaine and Desiree take some of the stuffed animals made left for Kyron?

Did AB or his mother bother to go by and look at the tree and the gifts for Zahra left by well meaning people honoring Zahra?

Nana29
Monkey Junky

Happy Independance Day!God Bless America!

« Reply #415 on: November 07, 2010, 06:13:53 PM »

Did not Kaine and Desiree take some of the stuffed animals made left for Kyron?

Did AB or his mother bother to go by and look at the tree and the gifts for Zahra left by well meaning people honoring Zahra?

I would love to see someone send those things to Zahra's real Mum!

Children are living jewels dropped unstained from heaven.
God is good, but never dance in a small boat.
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #416 on: November 07, 2010, 06:27:37 PM »

O/T     Tibro or Nightowl I wonder if you could find out if there is a way to donate to either the hospital that treated Zahra or the camp she attende. I would like to make a donation in her name. TIA

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #417 on: November 07, 2010, 06:28:38 PM »

O/T     Tibro or Nightowl I wonder if you could find out if there is a way to donate to either the hospital that treated Zahra or the camp she attende. I would like to make a donation in her name. TIA

What a wonderful idea!
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #418 on: November 07, 2010, 06:35:55 PM »

Good Evening Monkeys and Guest!

6pm newscast that came on at 7 did not show pictures of furniture from Adam and EB room......So hopefully those pics will be on the website tomorrow. I will watch again at 11 tonight because I understood the news anchor to say that when AB cleaned out the house yesterday...he left Zahra clothes hanging in the closet.  I will confirm that at 11.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #419 on: November 07, 2010, 06:37:36 PM »

Neither AB or Ma Baker took a minute to go look at it did they?  I'm sure someone would have snapped a picture of that.

Very nice memorial tribute to Zahra, 4 Donks!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.