April 24, 2024, 09:38:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Zahra Clare Baker #6 11/4/10 - 11/11/10  (Read 189211 times)
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #420 on: November 07, 2010, 06:40:27 PM »

Did not Kaine and Desiree take some of the stuffed animals made left for Kyron?

Did AB or his mother bother to go by and look at the tree and the gifts for Zahra left by well meaning people honoring Zahra?

I would love to see someone send those things to Zahra's real Mum!

Me too!

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #421 on: November 07, 2010, 08:32:26 PM »

Did AB or his mother bother to go by and look at the tree and the gifts for Zahra left by well meaning people honoring Zahra?

I would like this too.  Perhaps we should make a suggestion about that to the police?  Anyone been in touch with them?

Me too!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #422 on: November 07, 2010, 08:33:01 PM »

I would like this too.  Perhaps we should make a suggestion about that to the police?  Anyone been in touch with them?

Me too!

Oh man!  How did I get in the quote box?  Sorry......

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #423 on: November 07, 2010, 08:35:09 PM »

I wonder if any of the on-lookers thought to follow the Bakers to see where they're staying.
I know I'd have done that. I seriously don't want them to have 1 nano-second of peace for the rest of their miserable lives.
I hope they lock Adam up soon, now that he's had to do some work and move the family's disgusting belongings.
His mother is worse than Cindy Anthony.

Here is a thought.  How much evidence will be flyinf to Aussie when Ma Baker and Youngen Dale fly back?  If they are truely only staying for 3 weeks they are leaving really soon.
I would hope that customs here and Au are going to do a thorough baggage check on these people.

I hope they get a full strip search
They probably would just mail it to their address in Au and avoid customs altogether.

All mail which includes letters and parcels arriving here from overseas is also subject to customs and quarantine inspections.  Sniffer dogs are used first and then anything the dogs indicate as suspicious is x-rayed and then opened and swabbed if drugs, plants or other prohibited substances are either found or suspected.  Finding prohibited items then involves the Aust Federal Police.

I am sure anything carrying their name and address may attract special attention. 

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #424 on: November 07, 2010, 08:41:01 PM »

O/T     Tibro or Nightowl I wonder if you could find out if there is a way to donate to either the hospital that treated Zahra or the camp she attende. I would like to make a donation in her name. TIA

What a wonderful and thoughtful gesture 4 Donks.  Thank you from Australia.  

Nightowl would be best to confirm the hospital but I am posting summaries from the most likely hospital and their cancer clinic, and also Camp Quality.

Health Services > Services by Hospital and Facility > Townsville Health Service District
Welcome to the Townsville Health Service District - Your Health Service!!!

health - care - people

The Townsville Health Service District is a dynamic organisation committed to providing a range of services aimed at achieving good health and well being for all North Queenslanders.

We can offer you the right blend of professional enhancement and fulfilling work coupled with a relaxed lifestyle in the tropics. For excellent career opportunities come Work for us in Townsville.

Through a network of health facilities, the Townsville Health Service District encompasses the public community and hospital-based health services in the Townsville (including Magnetic Island ),  Joyce Palmer Health Service  (Palm Island), Ingham, Ayr, Home Hill, Charters Towers, Hughenden and Richmond areas.

* Patient Information

* Contact Details for Townsville Health Service District

Information about Jobs/Employment

* Alphabetical list of  District Services

* Integrated Mental Health Services

* Nursing in North Queensland

* Townsville Cancer Centre

* Townsville Hospital Clinical Services Plan - October 2009

Update on The Townsville Hospital Re-Development

* View The Townsville Hospital floor plans

Last Updated: 19 January 2010
Last Reviewed: 01 December 2009
Edit to add link per Tib.  MuffyBee : http://www.health.qld.gov.au/townsville/
« Last Edit: November 07, 2010, 09:00:02 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #425 on: November 07, 2010, 08:41:50 PM »

oops - link for previous post :

http://www.health.qld.gov.au/townsville/

mariloo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #426 on: November 07, 2010, 08:42:24 PM »

I wonder if any of the on-lookers thought to follow the Bakers to see where they're staying.
I know I'd have done that. I seriously don't want them to have 1 nano-second of peace for the rest of their miserable lives.
I hope they lock Adam up soon, now that he's had to do some work and move the family's disgusting belongings.

Here is a thought.  How much evidence will be flyinf to Aussie when Ma Baker and Youngen Dale fly back?  If they are truely only staying for 3 weeks they are leaving really soon.
I would hope that customs here and Au are going to do a thorough baggage check on these people.

They probably would just mail it to their address in Au and avoid customs altogether.

All mail which includes letters and parcels arriving here from overseas is also subject to customs and quarantine inspections.  Sniffer dogs are used first and then anything the dogs indicate as suspicious is x-rayed and then opened and swabbed if drugs, plants or other prohibited substances are either found or suspected.  Finding prohibited items then involves the Aust Federal Police.

I am sure anything carrying their name and address may attract special attention. 

Anyway!  Don't you think the crime scene investigators have gone through everything with a fine tooth comb.  This case brought the sheriff to tears or maybe it was the chief of police.  I believe they have evidence we know nothing about just waiting till the right moment.  I shudder to think about what the dad did to his own child.  And to think I used to feel sorry for him.
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #427 on: November 07, 2010, 08:43:15 PM »

Townsville Cancer Centre

Overview

The Townsville Cancer Centre is the hub for cancer services in North Queensland.  The service comprises the following specialties -

Clinical Haematology and Bone Marrow Transplantation
    * Medical Oncology
    * Radiation Oncology
    * Palliative Care

An extensive range of treatments for malignancy from radiotherapy, inpatient and outpatient chemotherapy and palliative care are offered in the following areas -

Oncology Clinics
      23 bed Oncology Ward
      2 bed Brachytherapy Unit
      Oncology Day Unit which comprises 2 beds for Apheresis, 9 chairs for chemotherapy/haematology procedures and 1 procedure room
      Radiation Therapy which comprises 3 linear accelerators and a superficial treatment unit; and
      Palliative Care Centre.

Location    Townsville Cancer Centre (Oncology)
Townsville Hospital, 100 Angus Smith Drive, Douglas  Qld  4814

Last Updated: 07 July 2010
Last Reviewed: 07 July 2010

http://www.health.qld.gov.au/townsville/Services/cancer_centre.asp

Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #428 on: November 07, 2010, 08:45:32 PM »

Me too!

Bananas~

I think you just like partying in the box with me!!

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #429 on: November 07, 2010, 08:45:41 PM »

Camp Quality

Media Statement

Media Statement - Zahra Baker    Camp Quality is aware of the disappearance of former camper Zahra Baker in the US. Camp Quality has not been advised of any details other than what is available in the media and, like the rest of Australia, our thoughts are with the Baker family at this difficult time.

http://www.campquality.org.au/public/home.aspx

Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #430 on: November 07, 2010, 08:48:59 PM »

Anyway!  Don't you think the crime scene investigators have gone through everything with a fine tooth comb.  This case brought the sheriff to tears or maybe it was the chief of police.  I believe they have evidence we know nothing about just waiting till the right moment.  I shudder to think about what the dad did to his own child.  And to think I used to feel sorry for him.

BBM.  Nope, never did feel sorry for him.  Did think at the beginning he was stupid but now think he is as culpable as the evil SM or even more so.

Also if stupidity was a crime half the world's population would be locked away.

Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #431 on: November 07, 2010, 08:50:46 PM »

Putting the links to the hospital and Camp Quality in Aust Laws thread for easier reference.

4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #432 on: November 07, 2010, 08:59:05 PM »

Putting the links to the hospital and Camp Quality in Aust Laws thread for easier reference.
Thanks Tibro..She seemed so happy in the picture on the military vehicle going to camp and the people at the medical center must have worked so hard to bring her through. I just want to show my appreciation in her name.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #433 on: November 07, 2010, 09:07:53 PM »

Me too!

Bananas~

I think you just like partying in the box with me!!

I must!  It seems like every I have this accident it is inside your quotes!  LOL
Cheers!! 

Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #434 on: November 07, 2010, 09:11:16 PM »

Thanks Tibro..She seemed so happy in the picture on the military vehicle going to camp and the people at the medical center must have worked so hard to bring her through. I just want to show my appreciation in her name.

Yes she obviously enjoyed that visit.  There was a special mention of her visit in some of the items printed by the Townsville Bulletin newspaper but none of them will load for me today.  Their site must be out of action.

Townsville is home to large military bases for our Army and Air Force.

Nana29
Monkey Junky

Happy Independance Day!God Bless America!

« Reply #435 on: November 07, 2010, 09:33:50 PM »

I would like to post an e-mail I got from my Aussie niece on her experience with coming to US and marrying my nephew. Shall I post here or elsewhere? It is an interesting take on her status and makes me wonder how AB ever did it!

Children are living jewels dropped unstained from heaven.
God is good, but never dance in a small boat.
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #436 on: November 07, 2010, 09:44:15 PM »

Yes she obviously enjoyed that visit.  There was a special mention of her visit in some of the items printed by the Townsville Bulletin newspaper but none of them will load for me today.  Their site must be out of action.

Townsville is home to large military bases for our Army and Air Force.
I emailed the Townsville Hospital Foundation and Camp Quality and will let you know what I hear back from them and thank you.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #437 on: November 07, 2010, 10:55:20 PM »

Along with many of you, am thinking that both of them were in on this together. 

It might be quite informative for LE if they would put the two of them together in a locked interview room, and let them accuse each other, face to face.

I wonder.. is this type of communication between husband and wife admissable in court?  Video/audio?

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #438 on: November 07, 2010, 11:58:21 PM »

I started a separate thread with the hospital names and camp name and link.  Thanks Tibro.  That way if we find out for sure where and how we can donate it will be in one place! 

Not saying it can't be discussed here, I just wanted a special place that is easy to find.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8922.new#new
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #439 on: November 08, 2010, 01:40:43 AM »

I would agree that things sent now would be gone over with a fine tooth comb, but what about things that were sent to Ma Baker before anyone even knew Zahra was missing?

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.