May 29, 2024, 03:52:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Zahra Clare Baker #6 11/4/10 - 11/11/10  (Read 191331 times)
nicubird
Scared Monkey

« Reply #560 on: November 09, 2010, 09:21:37 PM »

On Wednesday night 9PM, November 10, 2010, Peter Hyatt will be on The Levi Page Show and will be discussing Statement Analysis of Elisa Baker's letters as well as recent statements made by Josh Powell in regards to his missing wife Susan.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/levipage

http://seamusoriley.blogspot.com/

"The world breaks everyone, and afterward, some are strong at the broken places" ~Hemmingway~
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #561 on: November 09, 2010, 09:23:55 PM »

I saw the last part of NG. They ( FBI or SBI ) asked people  in the neighbourhood if their dogs had come home with any odd bones. That was last week. The site is a dump site for animal carcasses. This is more than horrifying.
I am going to make sure I see it from the beginning and pay attention.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #562 on: November 09, 2010, 09:32:41 PM »

This is what I was emailed.  I want to make sure we get this NG transcript to be sure:

On Nancy Grace tonight was an interview with a man who was searching today, and said the area they were searching was where people dump deer carcasses. He let it slip that they did find another bone they think may be Zahra's.
Shy Monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #563 on: November 09, 2010, 09:36:45 PM »

Thanks to everyone who has kept me up to date on this sad case.  I don't post often but I come here every day to catch up on the news.  I pray this angel is found soon.  God bless you all!
justwondering
Scared Monkey

« Reply #564 on: November 09, 2010, 09:41:25 PM »

The pictures on NG that show the birth mother with the baby Z are so interesting because the birth mother 10 years ago looked so much like Z!
She doesn't now, though.  Her crying reminds me of Susan Smith's crying.  It's so contrived IMO.

Do you have personal experience or know of someone else who has been in a similar situation? I watched Emily's interview on TV here in Australia and have also watched videos of excerpts from the interview as published in the US.  None of her crying appears contrived to me and all I see is a young woman heart broken over something that has happened to her child.  I do know of an elderly woman who 60 years after giving up her baby for adoption through no fault of her own still cries for what she is missing.

There have been other instances in this case where I feel the emotions displayed and the reactions by persons closer to what has happened are certainly contrived.

I have read similar views as you put out, here and also on other MP sites, and I think a lot of them are way off base.

IMO and all that stuff

Dear Koala,
I think that giving a child up for adoption is the most self-less act a person can do.  I have no doubt that women that give up their child out of love cry daily in their hearts for their child.  I don't think time would lessen their angst.

Also, I have heard horrendous stories of teen moms that were forced to give their children up by their parents and their church, and I know that their pain is quite unending.  I believe they cry daily, also, but probably silently.

My only point is that I doubt that they do it on television.

I guess I am just tired of moms that lose their children and go on tv to cry over it.  There was a case here where a mom gave up many of her children to different people, and in one case, to a real loser who ended up killing the child (allegedly) on a camping trip because the 2 year old couldn't find his shoes.  She then reported the child missing.  Then the BM went on tv and facebook expecting money (for the memorial) and sympathy. It gets hard to watch, and obviously made me very cynical.

Sorry if I offended you in any way.  This is just my opinion.

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #565 on: November 09, 2010, 09:42:44 PM »

an interesting out the box timeline #2707
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/fayetteville-nc/TDPIKOKODJRSG8LQU/p134#c2707

and a couple pgs back, they say the area is a dumping ground
and a lot of LE on IGR,and some place called,Whisnant Rd
near the Patterson Dam this area has a dump ground too,#2712

The helicopter I saw today was flying low over what looked to me like Whisnant Rd. near the Patterson Dam. There is an old illegal dumping site in that area. #2712

#2709 says
i can't understand why they would search way up on IG rd,to drive that far if you got the very smallest of a pea brain chances are you will get stopped at night by Hudson PD, Lenoir PD or Highway Patrol
the smart place to look would be out the Deal Mill rd from the Christy rd to Dudley,the back roads where there are no cops around,there are many places around here to throw out,I still worry they didn't search on down stream at Dudley,i still think it rained hard around that time and it don't take much for the water to get up and wash stuff downstream.
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/fayetteville-nc/TDPIKOKODJRSG8LQU/p134#c2707

and seems the locals are just as Poff as the rest of the world

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #566 on: November 09, 2010, 09:46:03 PM »

Justwondering - what offends me about your post is you are passing judgment on a woman who had nothing to do with what has now happened to Zahra. 

Whatever were the reasons that Zahra's biological mom gave custody to Adam, that was 10 years ago and people change.  Her tears now for a child she has been trying to find appear real to me.  Why pass judgment on her?  Why not reserve judgment for Adam and Elisa?
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #567 on: November 09, 2010, 09:51:38 PM »

I don't know why EB's family was letting Adam stay with them. Too bad the offer wasn't made for Zahra and Adam to come and stay with them quite a few months ago.
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #568 on: November 09, 2010, 09:51:59 PM »

Justwondering - what offends me about your post is you are passing judgment on a woman who had nothing to do with what has now happened to Zahra. 

Whatever were the reasons that Zahra's biological mom gave custody to Adam, that was 10 years ago and people change.  Her tears now for a child she has been trying to find appear real to me.  Why pass judgment on her?  Why not reserve judgment for Adam and Elisa?

I agree. This woman, no matter if she was looking or not for Z, no matter why she felt she needed to give her up, no matter if it was a bad choice, had nothing to do with the death of Z. She looks like she grew up after Z was born and was ready to give her a good home and love. The monster here is AB and EB - they are the ones that had direct control over Z. They are the ones that killed her. They are the ones keeping her from being laid to rest. Bio mom had no choice in the matter.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #569 on: November 09, 2010, 09:55:57 PM »

I respectfully disagree...she had ALOT to do with what happened to Zahra.  If she wouldn't have given her up in the first place this may not have ever happened.  I do believe in post-partum depression but it is no excuse.  Look at Andrea Yates....any sympathy there?? 

This is all IMO and I do see where Justwondering is coming from.

Also, AB did not become a monster overnight....there had to be signs that BM knew he was no right...yet she gave her daughter to him??!!! 

I'm still angry about the whole situation...maybe I am misguided and wish BM would have found some way to keep Zahra safe, long before she decided she wanted her back.   

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #570 on: November 09, 2010, 10:00:41 PM »

I respectfully disagree...she had ALOT to do with what happened to Zahra.  If she wouldn't have given her up in the first place this may not have ever happened.  I do believe in post-partum depression but it is no excuse.  Look at Andrea Yates....any sympathy there?? 

Also, AB did not become a monster overnight....there had to be signs that BM knew he was no right...yet she gave her daughter to him??!!! 

I'm still angry about the whole situation...maybe I am misguided and wish BM would have found some way to keep Zahra safe, long before she decided she wanted her back.   

Wow, you mean you think 10 years ago that this young mother should have had the foresight to know that Adam would end up putting Zahra in harms way?  People can and do change in 10 years.  It is entirely possible that it was Adam's mom that kept Zahra well and safe. 

I see no reason to place guilt or blame on the biological mom. 
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #571 on: November 09, 2010, 10:01:05 PM »

This may have been brought up before but if Zahra died of an illness then why the need to get rid of the mattress? 

Getting rid of the mattress to me means only one thing...there are some obvious indicators of fowl play on it.

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #572 on: November 09, 2010, 10:01:08 PM »

NG not up yet
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/ng.html

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #573 on: November 09, 2010, 10:04:30 PM »

Wow, you mean you think 10 years ago that this young mother should have had the foresight to know that Adam would end up putting Zahra in harms way?  People can and do change in 10 years.  It is entirely possible that it was Adam's mom that kept Zahra well and safe. 

I see no reason to place guilt or blame on the biological mom. 

Klaas - I know my opinion is not very popular....but I'm just saying what I feel.  Sorry if it offends anyone. 

I will not comment on the subject anymore

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #574 on: November 09, 2010, 10:17:48 PM »

in the vid around 58sec, the NC says that the locals tell him
the LE have been searching this area, for around 2wks
wonder where else they've searched,and we dont know
what they may have found from the unknown search areas
http://www.wsoctv.com/video/25688490/index.html

Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #575 on: November 09, 2010, 10:31:16 PM »

The pictures on NG that show the birth mother with the baby Z are so interesting because the birth mother 10 years ago looked so much like Z!
She doesn't now, though.  Her crying reminds me of Susan Smith's crying.  It's so contrived IMO.

Do you have personal experience or know of someone else who has been in a similar situation? I watched Emily's interview on TV here in Australia and have also watched videos of excerpts from the interview as published in the US.  None of her crying appears contrived to me and all I see is a young woman heart broken over something that has happened to her child.  I do know of an elderly woman who 60 years after giving up her baby for adoption through no fault of her own still cries for what she is missing.

There have been other instances in this case where I feel the emotions displayed and the reactions by persons closer to what has happened are certainly contrived.

I have read similar views as you put out, here and also on other MP sites, and I think a lot of them are way off base.

IMO and all that stuff

Dear Koala,
I think that giving a child up for adoption is the most self-less act a person can do.  I have no doubt that women that give up their child out of love cry daily in their hearts for their child.  I don't think time would lessen their angst.

Also, I have heard horrendous stories of teen moms that were forced to give their children up by their parents and their church, and I know that their pain is quite unending.  I believe they cry daily, also, but probably silently.

My only point is that I doubt that they do it on television.

I guess I am just tired of moms that lose their children and go on tv to cry over it.  There was a case here where a mom gave up many of her children to different people, and in one case, to a real loser who ended up killing the child (allegedly) on a camping trip because the 2 year old couldn't find his shoes.  She then reported the child missing.  Then the BM went on tv and facebook expecting money (for the memorial) and sympathy. It gets hard to watch, and obviously made me very cynical.

Sorry if I offended you in any way.  This is just my opinion.

Thank you for your reply.  We do get cynical with some cases, and you didnt offend me.  Just that I believe Emily's interview and her story.  It may have appeared totally different to some viewers in the US as the full interview I watched here on our TV the speech was very clear while some of the Video clips I have watched on US websites Emily's speech been very indistinct.  Adding that to the accent barrier and it could explain your reaction. (The announcer's voice was clear to me in th video clips)

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #576 on: November 09, 2010, 10:34:37 PM »

I saw the last part of NG. They ( FBI or SBI ) asked people  in the neighbourhood if their dogs had come home with any odd bones. That was last week. The site is a dump site for animal carcasses. This is more than horrifying.
I am going to make sure I see it from the beginning and pay attention.

I guess if you are trying to dump human bones a good place to do so would be among animal carcasses.  Trying to throw off scent dogs and so on.  Or would this Gruesome Twosome have enough intelligence to consider that?

OT. Glad to hear you are doing well.

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #577 on: November 09, 2010, 10:36:57 PM »

And we could extend your theory to read :

If the hare had not stopped to pee - the dog would not have caught it.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #578 on: November 09, 2010, 10:55:15 PM »

Micki Owens
Wonder if Adam remembered to collect his offering and pagan ritual sh1t off the fireplace and the shelf reflected in the mirror with the goblet?

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zahra-Clare-Baker-Bring-Her-Home

Did anyone notice this goblet and ritual stuff?
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #579 on: November 09, 2010, 10:57:08 PM »

I can't beat up on Emily. We don't know what she faced. She didn't give her to AB never wanting to see Zahra again. She has been and is going thru the worst hell right now and will for the rest of her life.
Curse AB, EB, and the peeps who didn't report the abuse. The peeps who for whatever reason didn't report the abuse again and again. The peeps who seemed to be in some sort of sick relationship or who were too afraid of Elisa to do more. Curse out DSS. This Elisa has been a con her entire adult life.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.