April 18, 2024, 03:48:25 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Obama Bankrupting US Healthcare System?  (Read 1663 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: October 23, 2010, 11:49:11 AM »

I can't help but wonder about the similarities of Obamacare and Cap & Trade.  It all seems to be about bankrupting Americans.

Who in Washington would have voted for Obamacare if it's stated goal was to bankrupt the nation?  Take everything Americans have left in the guise of expanding coverage to 30 million and allowing folks to keep their grown offspring on their policies?

Grown kid that big people expenses.  Why do others have to chip in?  If these kids were orphans, they'd be on their own, and others would not have to provide a subsidy.

What of recreational drugs?  As welfare expands, it seems like there are more drug imports, more food stamp and benefit fraud, more usage of food pantries and soup kitchens, and more violence and smuggling along the border.  The nation is under siege.

What is Obamacare's answer?  Obamacare seems to provide for unlimited rehab for substance abusers.  Paid for by taking money out of the pockets of working Americans.  Homeless?  Just get a habit and go into rehab for the winter.

What of legal drugs?  Big Pharma?  Obamacare seems to expand on the existing model.  I read the other day that the US is the WORLD's largest consumer/buyer of pharmaceuticals. 

Do Americans get the best prices? H_ll no!!!  Look at H1N1.  Americans paid (from memory) like $300 a dose, in some places the price was less like $150.  It was being stolen off the truck!!!  Hijacked!!!

What did others pay?  The Chinese had a generic dose for $.50.  Less than a buck.  Why didn't Americans pay that low price?

What did the global experts suggest as pricing?  $2 - $40 depending on nation's status - developing or developed. 

Who is getting ripped off?  How much more will Obamacare add to our subsidy or global BIG PHARMA?

Is Obamacare just another tool to bankrupt Americans?  Provide money for first class healthcare for everyone but Americans?

What is Obamacare doing to ensure better pricing and lower costs?  Maybe China's $.50 isn't the best, but there seems to be much better pricing than $300 a dose.

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2010, 11:53:29 AM »

During the 2008 campaign, there was the story about the union guy and his child.  The insurance wouldn't pay for 'experimental' drugs or something.

From memory, the hospital was charging like $100,000 for '1' treatment.  No one knew how many or how often the child would need to be treated. 

I looked on the internet and there were stories about the treatment being $40,000 for A YEAR.

There is a hugh price difference!!!

The union guy's daughter was in a new state of the art facility.  How can any organization justify $100,000 a treatment when others paid just $40,000 for a YEAR of treatment?

Is this going to be our future?  The Obama healthcare ripoff?

Obama's plan to bankrupt our nation with another Cap & Trade?

Where does it end?

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2010, 01:25:17 PM »

Well, he already bankrupted me personally.....although the ups and downs of the market over the past 10 years are also to blame. I suppose it isn't all his fault Rolling Eyes , but I hate him anyway. He has no CLUE how to run a country. Let him go back to raising his family. Black/White/yellow/green  makes no difference to me.......KNOWLEDGE does.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2010, 01:27:15 PM »

Bet you all are surprised to see me post in this section  ME TOO!

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2010, 10:34:52 AM »

Well, he already bankrupted me personally.....although the ups and downs of the market over the past 10 years are also to blame. I suppose it isn't all his fault Rolling Eyes , but I hate him anyway. He has no CLUE how to run a country. Let him go back to raising his family. Black/White/yellow/green  makes no difference to me.......KNOWLEDGE does.

Yes, I am surprised to see anyone other than myself...

I know a lot of older folks who were bankrupted in the 70's and 80's when inflation was running close to 10% a year and interest rates for mortgages were 18% or more...

Many never recovered.  After that it has been one bubble after another and for some reason, big banks, big companies, and now big unions, keep raking it in while the rest of us go broke!

Every slave get's sold into slavery by someone.  Someone pockets that money while others work it off for a lifetime, never finding freedom.  Freedom can take many forms.

Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.