March 28, 2024, 02:29:24 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Wantkyhome will take YOUR message to Kyron's Wall of Hope  (Read 29418 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« on: October 23, 2010, 06:58:03 PM »

Wantkyhome has offered to take any messages we want to Kryon's wall.  I started this thread for her.  Her message to follow 
wantkyhome
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2010, 11:09:13 PM »

Wantkyhome has offered to take any messages we want to Kryon's wall.  I started this thread for her.  Her message to follow 

Thanks so much Klaas.

Hi all you monkeys!
I live in the area and I go to the wall about once a week and post messages there for people that can't get there to do it themselves. I want to include all of you monkeys too. So if you want to leave a message here for me to take, I will be more than happy to do that. You can also send it to my email addy at: leeyosmooth@yahoo.com. Either way is fine. All messages will be laminated. I can take your poems, prayers and messages for you each week. I hope this is clear as mud for ya all. I know the family will appreciate all that we do there.

monchichi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2010, 11:17:56 PM »

What a great idea!  I live somewhat near and hope to go visit Kyron's Wall someday soon.  I cannot even imagine what Kaine and Desiree have been through, and are still going through.  It must provide at least some level of comfort to know so many care and support them in their search for Kyron.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2010, 11:49:22 PM »

Thank you so much Wantkyhome!  This is a great idea and it's very very nice of you to offer!
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2010, 11:49:52 PM »

This is a great idea.

Can I email you a graphic I made and can you print it out to post it?

TIA.

wantkyhome
Scared Monkey

« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2010, 12:03:25 AM »

This is a great idea.

TIA.

That would be great, Brandi. an angelic monkey They love your graphics, btw. I showed one to Kaine's mom that last time I saw her at the wall. I also have one of your's on my car as a magnetic sign. an angelic monkey

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2010, 12:03:32 AM »

What a sweet idea!  Kaine and Des can see thoughts and prayers from all over the country.  I know it can't bring Ky home, but let them know of all the caring people and prayers for so many far away.  I hope that can bring some kind of comfort for them. Thank you so much for offering, that is so kind!

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #7 on: October 24, 2010, 12:07:26 AM »

This is a great idea.

TIA.

That would be great, Brandi. an angelic monkey They love your graphics, btw. I showed one to Kaine's mom that last time I saw her at the wall. I also have one of your's on my car as a magnetic sign. an angelic monkey

That's so nice.

I'll work on a special one and email it to you soon.

Thank you again for doing this.

an angelic monkey

wantkyhome
Scared Monkey

« Reply #8 on: October 24, 2010, 10:24:09 AM »

Thank you so much Wantkyhome!  This is a great idea and it's very very nice of you to offer!
Thank you Klaas. I feel like I need to do this for Kyron. He's soooooo cute. It warms my heart in the responses that I have received. I so glad you think it's a good idea. I've been doing it all along so I though I would extend the offer to all us monkeys that love this little guy.

Thanks again, for your help, Klass!  an angelic monkey

wantkyhome
Scared Monkey

« Reply #9 on: October 24, 2010, 10:26:21 AM »

What a great idea!  I live somewhat near and hope to go visit Kyron's Wall someday soon.  I cannot even imagine what Kaine and Desiree have been through, and are still going through.  It must provide at least some level of comfort to know so many care and support them in their search for Kyron.
Thanks monchichi!  an angelic monkey
I hope you can get to the wall. It is very inspirational. There are notes from all the world there that I put there and others have too. I could meet you there one day if you'd like. Just email me as when you would like to go. 

wantkyhome
Scared Monkey

« Reply #10 on: October 24, 2010, 10:30:42 AM »

What a sweet idea!  Kaine and Des can see thoughts and prayers from all over the country.  I know it can't bring Ky home, but let them know of all the caring people and prayers for so many far away.  I hope that can bring some kind of comfort for them. Thank you so much for offering, that is so kind!

Thanks so much for your note, Dihanna an angelic monkey

wantkyhome
Scared Monkey

« Reply #11 on: October 24, 2010, 10:32:45 AM »

This is a great idea.

TIA.

That's so nice.

an angelic monkey

I can't wait to see it! I know they will enjoy it. I will probably be going there Wednesday this week but there is no hurry! 

sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #12 on: October 24, 2010, 11:04:41 AM »

This is a great idea.

TIA.

That's so nice.

an angelic monkey

I can't wait to see it! I know they will enjoy it. I will probably be going there Wednesday this week but there is no hurry! 

Brandi: That would be lovely if you could share it with the rest of the Monkeys.  an angelic monkey

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #13 on: October 24, 2010, 11:32:47 AM »

Thanks for your special efforts Wantkyhome.   an angelic monkey
wantkyhome
Scared Monkey

« Reply #14 on: October 24, 2010, 11:57:52 AM »

Thanks for your special efforts Wantkyhome.   an angelic monkey
Thanks can! an angelic monkey
You can leave a message here for them or email it to me if you'd like.

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #15 on: October 24, 2010, 02:58:41 PM »

Thanks Wantkyhome.
If you'd be so kind to leave the following message.  an angelic monkey

From A Mom in Canada.

To Desiree and Kaine and all Kyron's loved ones.

Sending heartfelt prayers as you wait in agony for the return of your lovely boy, Kyron.
He has touched the hearts of so many.

Sincerely,

can
Member of Scared Monkeys

wantkyhome
Scared Monkey

« Reply #16 on: October 24, 2010, 05:50:03 PM »

Thanks Wantkyhome.
If you'd be so kind to leave the following message.  an angelic monkey

From A Mom in Canada.

To Desiree and Kaine and all Kyron's loved ones.

Sending heartfelt prayers as you wait in agony for the return of your lovely boy, Kyron.
He has touched the hearts of so many.

Sincerely,

can
Member of Scared Monkeys

I would be more than happy to Can. Consider it done. an angelic monkey

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #17 on: October 24, 2010, 07:35:34 PM »

Here is one from I'd like to send.  Thank you so much!

Dear God, please raise Kaine, Desiree, Tony, Kiara and the rest of the family up and bring them comfort while waiting for news.  I pray you bring justice to those responsible and that Kyron be found or know he is in your arms and in peace, looking down on on his family with so much love and the fortune of having such a wonderful and loving family.  Knowing some day ALL will all be reunited one day, either way.

Remember you have so many people in the world who are thinking of you, sharing in your pain and seeking justice for your prescious little boy. May God Bless you and bring you peace and comfort as he sits next to you every moment of every day!  Have FAITH!

With Love,
Diana - Columbus, OH

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #18 on: October 24, 2010, 07:51:27 PM »

Wantkyhome.  Please fix the few typos I made before putting it up on the wall?  Thank you!   an angelic monkey

And God Bless YOU for being there and doing this for us!

wantkyhome
Scared Monkey

« Reply #19 on: October 24, 2010, 11:28:30 PM »

Wantkyhome.  Please fix the few typos I made before putting it up on the wall?  Thank you!   an angelic monkey

And God Bless YOU for being there and doing this for us!

Typos? What typos?  ::MonkeyEek::just kidding! I will fix them for you if there are any! 
I know they will enjoy your prayer, Di. Thanks! an angelic monkey

Pages: 1 2 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.