10 13 SCARED MONKEYS FORUM RULES
1. Please stay on topic in the Missing Persons threads
2. Public posts debating these rules and/or moderators' enforcement of such, will be removed without comment.
3. Please no crude cuss words ( the "F" word comes to mind but there are a few others).
4. You may not post words or URLs that are censored by adding spaces, dots, or substituting characters; or by any other means in an attempt to defeat any censors put in place by ScaredMonkeys.
5. You may not link, in any manner, to sites or images containing pornography, sexually explicit, gross violence, or are determined by moderators to be detrimental to the community.
6. We take the "Be Polite" rule very seriously. We do not tolerate any rudeness. Any member who is intentionally unpleasant or disruptive may be banned without warning. No messages that harass, insult, belittle, or threaten another member. When posting, use the Golden Rule: treat others as you would like to be treated.
7. Your account is yours alone. You are responsible for any activity created with it. You may not share your account login with anyone. If you choose to ignore this important restriction your account, and any accounts associated with it, will be disabled
8. No posting personal information that you might regret. No posting of other members personal information. Your safety is our priority.
9. Whenever possible, post a link back to the origin of your article/information (media web page or forum)
10. THINK before you post. There is no edit or delete function available to members so think and preview before posting.
11. Please limit the videos and photos you post in the missing persons threads to videos and photos that directly pertain to the case. Videos and photos slow older computers down.
12. Please don't use colors in your posts. We like to leave the colors for the MODERATORS so their posts when posting as a MODERATOR can easily be seen. If you must highlight you may use BOLD, ITALIC or if you really need a color use blue or green. Stay away from RED and MAROON
especially as those are normally used by Moderators and Admin.
13. If you want to bash the victim then I suggest you find someplace else to post, it won't be tolerated here.