March 19, 2024, 12:55:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway Case Discussion #851 11/16/10 - 11/20/10  (Read 346805 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #120 on: November 16, 2010, 10:55:08 PM »

TM - are you having problems pulling up www.awe24.com ?  I haven't been able to access the site most of the day today.

Yes, I'm having problems with it too.  Maybe they're down...I checked over on their twitter page and their last message was 11 hours ago.

Oh good, then it's not just me 
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #121 on: November 16, 2010, 10:59:14 PM »

Blink's gut feeling is this is Natalee. 

I am hopeful she is right.  I would like to see Natalee home at last. 

ITA

Good to see you, AZ 

Hi ..I am always here, just don't post often....always with you guys in our quest to resolving this for Natalee, and for Beth.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #122 on: November 16, 2010, 11:00:40 PM »

Thanks TM.  Of course JQK is right but it just feels different this time.

I agree.  Apparently ... the jaw bone has been identified as belonging to a small white female.  How many small white females have been reported missing on that Island.

Janet

How amazing is it that a jaw bone washes ashore and the Aruban LE does not tape off the area as a crime scene and look for other potential bones or remains? They are like, oh its a jaw, no biggy. Wait, there's a skull. No problem mon. UNREAL!
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #123 on: November 16, 2010, 11:04:02 PM »

Maybe I shouldn't ask -- but, do we think the find was actually due to the "storm" or "planted" to be finally "found"?

I'm a little late in answering but if it is her I think it was a plant.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #124 on: November 16, 2010, 11:06:20 PM »

Thanks TM.  Of course JQK is right but it just feels different this time.

I agree.  Apparently ... the jaw bone has been identified as belonging to a small white female.  How many small white females have been reported missing on that Island.

Janet

How amazing is it that a jaw bone washes ashore and the Aruban LE does not tape off the area as a crime scene and look for other potential bones or remains? They are like, oh its a jaw, no biggy. Wait, there's a skull. No problem mon. UNREAL!

Now Red you know that might upset the tourists that didn't know what was found there, they wouldn't want to risk that! 

Or maybe they know where the rest of the remains are already!

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

cajun miracle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #125 on: November 16, 2010, 11:06:54 PM »

Finally! I feel that it's Natalee and she'll be home soon. It was a plant!!!  Just bring her home.
Missed all of you but I've been in the rafters late at night.  Hope to here news tomorrow.   
FloridaKatz
Scared Monkey

« Reply #126 on: November 16, 2010, 11:09:36 PM »

Hey SMs, been a long time since I've logged on and posted here (actually since I searched for Caylee) but I wanted to get this info on here, since I don't post on any other crime forum.  My husband just had his 2 week mid deployment break from military duty in Afghanistan, and his desire was to spend a week of that in Aruba, searching for clues in Natalee's disappearance.  The 2 of us have done SAR for many years.  The area where this jawbone was found on Friday, we were at the very same spot the day before.  (I have 3 pics if I could figure out how to upload them here).  Here's the interesting part.  During the majority of last week, the west side of Aruba (where the Divi Phoenix is located), has had huge waves wash ashore from a combination of the leftovers from hurricane Tomas, coupled with a storm front that moved in from the south and west off of Venezuela.  The locals we spoke with that had businesses in this area had even told us that their beachside huts and palm umbrellas had been washed away earlier in the week.  about 3 yards south and to the west of this hotel is the march of the Bubuli Bird Sanctuary, and there is a drainage link that goes between the marsh of the sanctuary, under Irausquin Blvd. and drains out into the ocean.  Where it drains into the ocean, there is a huge pile of conch shells, some the size of your head.  When it rains heavy, the march drains into the ocean.  In the opposite, when the tides are high, they push into the drain area which flows back into the sanctuary marsh.  So if Natalee was placed in the march, she could have washed out to sea.  When Tomas and the Venezuela system moved in, the combination of the two could have washed her back to shore.  OR, due to the two storm systems hitting at the same time, if she had been put directly in the ocean, the combination of the two storm systems could have dislodged her, and washed her in.  In one of Joran's confessions, he stated that he had placed her in the Bubali Marsh.  Also, we found know that Joran's house in Aruba is in the Montana (spanish emphasis on the "n"), and this is directly inland by about a mile, mile and a half from where the Divi Phoenix and the location where the jawbone was found.  An easy walk for someone like Joran.  An even easier car ride for his dad to come pick him up.  If in fact this turns out to be Natalee's jaw bone, I hope the local authorities will finally get off their duffs, excavate that area where the conch shells are, and do a radial search of the ocean in this area.  If anyone can tell me how to upload the photos, I'll put them up here.

Praying for Natalee's return.............
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #127 on: November 16, 2010, 11:09:43 PM »

Finally! I feel that it's Natalee and she'll be home soon. It was a plant!!!  Just bring her home.
Missed all of you but I've been in the rafters late at night.  Hope to here news tomorrow.   

I've missed you too Cajun!  Glad you're here!  

FloridaKatz
Scared Monkey

« Reply #128 on: November 16, 2010, 11:13:07 PM »

Hey SMs, been a long time since I've logged on and posted here (actually since I searched for Caylee) but I wanted to get this info on here, since I don't post on any other crime forum.  My husband just had his 2 week mid deployment break from military duty in Afghanistan, and his desire was to spend a week of that in Aruba, searching for clues in Natalee's disappearance.  The 2 of us have done SAR for many years.  The area where this jawbone was found on Friday, we were at the very same spot the day before.  (I have 3 pics if I could figure out how to upload them here).  Here's the interesting part.  During the majority of last week, the west side of Aruba (where the Divi Phoenix is located), has had huge waves wash ashore from a combination of the leftovers from hurricane Tomas, coupled with a storm front that moved in from the south and west off of Venezuela.  The locals we spoke with that had businesses in this area had even told us that their beachside huts and palm umbrellas had been washed away earlier in the week.  about 3 yards south and to the west of this hotel is the march of the Bubuli Bird Sanctuary, and there is a drainage link that goes between the marsh of the sanctuary, under Irausquin Blvd. and drains out into the ocean.  Where it drains into the ocean, there is a huge pile of conch shells, some the size of your head.  When it rains heavy, the march drains into the ocean.  In the opposite, when the tides are high, they push into the drain area which flows back into the sanctuary marsh.  So if Natalee was placed in the march, she could have washed out to sea.  When Tomas and the Venezuela system moved in, the combination of the two could have washed her back to shore.  OR, due to the two storm systems hitting at the same time, if she had been put directly in the ocean, the combination of the two storm systems could have dislodged her, and washed her in.  In one of Joran's confessions, he stated that he had placed her in the Bubali Marsh.  Also, we found know that Joran's house in Aruba is in the Montana (spanish emphasis on the "n"), and this is directly inland by about a mile, mile and a half from where the Divi Phoenix and the location where the jawbone was found.  An easy walk for someone like Joran.  An even easier car ride for his dad to come pick him up.  If in fact this turns out to be Natalee's jaw bone, I hope the local authorities will finally get off their duffs, excavate that area where the conch shells are, and do a radial search of the ocean in this area.  If anyone can tell me how to upload the photos, I'll put them up here.

apologies for all my spelling errors - been a long day

FloridaKatz
Scared Monkey

« Reply #129 on: November 16, 2010, 11:14:01 PM »

TM - are you having problems pulling up www.awe24.com ?  I haven't been able to access the site most of the day today.

Yes, I'm having problems with it too.  Maybe they're down...I checked over on their twitter page and their last message was 11 hours ago.

I was on there earlier.  Isn't it 24ora.com ?

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #130 on: November 16, 2010, 11:15:34 PM »

Very interesting!!! Thanks!

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #131 on: November 16, 2010, 11:20:14 PM »

Renfro has been noticeably missing the last few days.   

She usually shows up to announce "it was a donkey bone" before any body else has the news.

I have always wondered why the Aruban police notify her first.

pillow talk with the local madam perhaps?

I continue to stand with the girl.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #132 on: November 16, 2010, 11:22:07 PM »

When you post, you will see ADDITIONAL OPTIONS on the bottom left.  If you click on ADDITIONAL OPTIONS, you will see where you can upload the photo from your PC.

I'd love to see the pics.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #133 on: November 16, 2010, 11:23:22 PM »

I was on there earlier.  Isn't it 24ora.com ?

No, 2 different sites.  24ora.com is the site where the jawbone was first reported and they have the stock photo of a jawbone that was actually found in Africa.

awe24.com is a different Aruban site and it's been down most of the day today.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #134 on: November 16, 2010, 11:28:19 PM »

Free and Clear?
Wednesday, August 24, 2005

GRETA VAN SUSTEREN: All right. So your client, 2 o'clock to 3 o'clock, is on the Internet at home. I've been in his room. I've seen the computer, or at least where it was. And he gets phone calls at 2:40 and 3 a.m. from Joran. Where do the cell records place the phone that Joran is using at 2:40 and 3 o'clock in the morning?

DAVID KOCK, SATISH KALPOE'S ATTORNEY:: Well, there's not an exact pinpoint indication, but the general area is the area here in north in Palm Beach of the hotel.

VAN SUSTEREN: So it looks like he's not home at that hour, but someplace near the Marriott, is that right?

KOCK: That is correct. He is in this neighborhood.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,166635,00.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #135 on: November 16, 2010, 11:39:24 PM »

UPDATE: Is there finally a clue to Natalee's fate?
Last Update: 9:05 pm

UPDATE:    Peter Blanken, an Aruban prosecutor said a forensic expert examined the bone found near an Aruban hotel and determined it was from a young woman. 

However, Blanken did day that the final determination would be made my the forensic institute in the Netherlands.

Birmingham, Al (WIAT) Is a bone found on a beach in Aruba the key to solving the five year mystery of what happened to Natalee Holloway?

The Dutch newspaper DE TELEGRAAF is reporting that an apparently human jawbone was found by tourists on the beach near the Phoenix Hotel.

Forensic scientists in The Netherlands are investigating possible connections to the disappearance of Mountain Brook teen Natalee Holloway on a high school graduation trip in 2005. The site where the bone was found is near one of several locations mentioned by Joran van der Sloot in a series of interviews and "confessions" he later rescinded.

DE TELEGRAAF says Aruban Chief Prosecutor Peter Blanken is in the Netherlands but had no comment on the case.  Although the age of the bone has not been determined there are apparently intact teeth which would make a DNA check against Natalee Holloway's dental records possible.

According to CNN, "The prosecutor's office of Aruba sent us some bone material," said Inge Oevering, spokeswoman for the National Forensic Institute in the Hague, Netherlands.

She said the material will be analyzed to determine whether it is animal or human. If it is human, authorities will attempt to create a DNA profile, she said. The process will depend on the condition of the material, Oevering said, but the process normally takes about a week.

The forensic institute's findings will be sent back to the prosecutor's office, who will decide whether to make the results public, she said. Oevering would not provide a description of the material.

On at least two occasions other bones believed to be clues in the case were determined to be not human.  There was also a flurry of speculation last year when tourist divers thought they discovered a body but it was only a coral formation.

Holloway was last seen leaving a restaurant in Oranjestad with van der Sloot. Although he was questioned several times, Arubuan police never charged him in the case. He’s still considered the prime suspect in her disappearance.

Van der Sloot is in prison in Peru facing charges he murdered 21 year old Stephany Flores. Flores body was found in van der Sloot’s Lima hotel room five years after Holloway’s disappearance. Van der Sloot confessed he killed Flores after she found material relating to Natalee on his laptop. He’s currently appealing to have that confession thrown out claiming coercion and procedural mistakes by Peruvian investigators.

http://www.cbs42.com/content/localnews/story/UPDATE-Is-there-finally-a-clue-to-Natalees-fate/3qPqkOKkW0WHGa74m97nPw.cspx

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #136 on: November 16, 2010, 11:39:42 PM »

Renfro has been noticeably missing the last few days.   

She usually shows up to announce "it was a donkey bone" before any body else has the news.

I have always wondered why the Aruban police notify her first.

pillow talk with the local madam perhaps?

I'll bet that's it None.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #137 on: November 16, 2010, 11:40:56 PM »

I'd like to hear a description of the jaw bone, location found, etc. directly from the tourists that found it, if thats what really happened.  As no one comes forward I start to wonder...

Also, how does it happen that supposedly two Aruban officials accompany the bone to Holland, where they can't do the tests yet because they don't have permission?  WTH is that about?  Who sent the bone and the two officials to the lab in Holland if not the OM/Prosecutor?

These people... I just don't trust any of them.   

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #138 on: November 16, 2010, 11:41:49 PM »

Thanks FloridaKatz!  Interesting!

If Natalee was put in Bubali Plas at all, I don't think they left her there.  I think they may have worried that she would be found when they figured out rather quickly that her parents meant business, and moved her where she wouldn't be found...and wouldn't float back to shore.

More than likely wrapped in a tarp, and placed in a crab trap 1-2 miles out in about 90 feet of water.

JMO

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #139 on: November 16, 2010, 11:44:00 PM »

I'd like to hear a description of the jaw bone, location found, etc. directly from the tourists that found it, if thats what really happened.  As no one comes forward I start to wonder...

Also, how does it happen that supposedly two Aruban officials accompany the bone to Holland, where they can't do the tests yet because they don't have permission?  WTH is that about?  Who sent the bone and the two officials to the lab in Holland if not the OM/Prosecutor?

These people... I just don't trust any of them.   

I have been wondering the same things.  I don't trust them either.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.