March 18, 2024, 10:31:17 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway Case Discussion #851 11/16/10 - 11/20/10  (Read 346788 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #160 on: November 17, 2010, 12:59:21 AM »

I'm finding it a bit suspicious, now that I read others posts, in this area, with all the shells washing up, how does one just happen to come across a jawbone.  I stood there in that pile of conch shells for a good 45 minutes (yes, trying to figure out if I could get one past immigration to take it home), and there's no way I would have/could have spotted a jaw bone amongst all the shells.  Unless it washed up just to the north of all these, but those big concrete slabs were just to the north of these, so I find it unlikely, unless high tide was really high Thursday night.  It was Thursday during the day when I took these pics.

FloridaKatz

Thank you for the photos.

While I believe that the jaw bone may belong to Natalee Holloway ... unless this "tourist" comes forward ... I am also suspicious of this "find".

The shells and immigration?  A number of years ago our family with with MIL and FIL went to Hawaii.  Anticipating beautiful bracelets and necklaces ... my MIL filled a large jar with Puka (?) shells picked from an isolated beach.  There was no problem bring the jar of shells through immigration when we returned to Canada.

Good Night.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #161 on: November 17, 2010, 01:06:48 AM »

Justice for Natalee,
and Stephany! 

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #162 on: November 17, 2010, 01:51:21 AM »

Just an FYI, I was reading the new TV Guide and found this:

Sunday 11/28 at 10pm MSNBC:  MSNBC Undercover: Inside the Mind of Joran van der Sloot

I'll save you the time, it looks something like this:

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #163 on: November 17, 2010, 02:03:31 AM »

DANA sent me the prerecorded interview with Jossy!  

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/qKzPYyUEJMo?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;color1=0x2b405b&amp;amp;color2=0x6b8ab6" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/qKzPYyUEJMo?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;color1=0x2b405b&amp;amp;color2=0x6b8ab6</a>

Thanks, Dana, thanks, Klaas!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #164 on: November 17, 2010, 04:19:25 AM »

After all these years I do not trust officials in the NL any more than I trust those in Aruba.

If this jawbone is indeed from Natalee then I would agree that it has been planted.  We just have to wait and see where and when someone else just happens to trip over the rest of the skeleton.

I feel for Beth with all these discoveries.  I know she is a strong woman but how much more can she cope with?

OT waving to Tylergal   

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
crazybabyborg
« Reply #165 on: November 17, 2010, 06:26:55 AM »

JMO, but I wish that news pundants would stop discussing the possibility that any investigative evidence could be determined from the jaw until an announcement is made as to whether it's Natalee's or not. I honestly believe that if Aruba has decided to allow any remains to come to light, they could "rethink" it if there's a chance it could go beyond their attempt to shut Beth up and make the case finally go away.

I so wish that the jaw could have been taken to our FBI for testing. I'm hoping that the DNA results come down today. The sooner, the better.

If it's Natalee, and if that's confirmed, then Beth can pat herself on the back. I believe that the only way this jaw comes to light right now is because Beth showed up at Joran's prison, and showed back up in Aruba. I believe her promise to Joran to be there, looking for her daughter the rest of her life and her promise to return to Aruba may have convinced Aruba to re-examine their strategy in light of Beth. If they weighed their losses at this point versus what was left to protect, the scales have tipped. Paulus is dead and the entire world knows now that Joran is a killer. The jaw on the beach doesn't commit to any particular theory or explanation of what happened. The find doesn't highlight the cover-up, so why not let Beth have some remains and hope it takes the wind out of her sails.

They just want it to end. Who would have thought this slight woman from Alabama was made of steel? Who would have guessed that she could prove herself to be capable of rising from obscurity to pop unexpectedly into headlines 5 years after their dirty deeds. They misjudged her. When she quietly utters she will always be at their back looking for Natalee, they now cringe instead of laugh. Now, they believe. Now, they fear. Now, Natalee may come home.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2010, 06:31:09 AM by CBB » Logged
Sharon/Tx
Scared Monkey

« Reply #166 on: November 17, 2010, 06:37:22 AM »

Great post, CBB.  There is nothing as powerful as a mother's love.

Gosh, we go to the beach all the time in Galveston.  We never find anything but shark's teeth and shells.  There sure are alot of bones washing up on Aruba.  It's about time they find out whose bones those are.  I am sure Max Devrie's family wants to know also.  Spare yourself Aruba.  Are the Vandersweats really worth it?!

"Huge waste" Casey. 

Justice for Natalee!
"Joran Vandersloot's evil world is slowly crashing down on his evil soul!"
*****For major cases, you can also report information by calling our toll-free number 1-800-CALLFBI (225-5324).
Sharon/Tx
Scared Monkey

« Reply #167 on: November 17, 2010, 06:40:10 AM »

...............and as my 400th post, "everything comes out in the wash."  In my heart and soul, I know the truth will come out.  We just have to wait through the "spin cycle."  Hugs to all you Monkeys.  I need to get ready for my grandbabies but will check back in tonight.  Pray monkeys, pray.

"Huge waste" Casey. 

Justice for Natalee!
"Joran Vandersloot's evil world is slowly crashing down on his evil soul!"
*****For major cases, you can also report information by calling our toll-free number 1-800-CALLFBI (225-5324).
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #168 on: November 17, 2010, 07:18:44 AM »

Thanks for posting the pics FloridaKatz!   

I'm finding it a bit suspicious, now that I read others posts, in this area, with all the shells washing up, how does one just happen to come across a jawbone.  I stood there in that pile of conch shells for a good 45 minutes (yes, trying to figure out if I could get one past immigration to take it home), and there's no way I would have/could have spotted a jaw bone amongst all the shells.  Unless it washed up just to the north of all these, but those big concrete slabs were just to the north of these, so I find it unlikely, unless high tide was really high Thursday night.  It was Thursday during the day when I took these pics.

Sorry I must have missed some of this were you in Aruba aand you took these pictures?

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #169 on: November 17, 2010, 07:46:44 AM »

Bumped for Blonde

Hey SMs, been a long time since I've logged on and posted here (actually since I searched for Caylee) but I wanted to get this info on here, since I don't post on any other crime forum.  My husband just had his 2 week mid deployment break from military duty in Afghanistan, and his desire was to spend a week of that in Aruba, searching for clues in Natalee's disappearance.  The 2 of us have done SAR for many years.  The area where this jawbone was found on Friday, we were at the very same spot the day before.  (I have 3 pics if I could figure out how to upload them here).  Here's the interesting part.  During the majority of last week, the west side of Aruba (where the Divi Phoenix is located), has had huge waves wash ashore from a combination of the leftovers from hurricane Tomas, coupled with a storm front that moved in from the south and west off of Venezuela.  The locals we spoke with that had businesses in this area had even told us that their beachside huts and palm umbrellas had been washed away earlier in the week.  about 3 yards south and to the west of this hotel is the march of the Bubuli Bird Sanctuary, and there is a drainage link that goes between the marsh of the sanctuary, under Irausquin Blvd. and drains out into the ocean.  Where it drains into the ocean, there is a huge pile of conch shells, some the size of your head.  When it rains heavy, the march drains into the ocean.  In the opposite, when the tides are high, they push into the drain area which flows back into the sanctuary marsh.  So if Natalee was placed in the march, she could have washed out to sea.  When Tomas and the Venezuela system moved in, the combination of the two could have washed her back to shore.  OR, due to the two storm systems hitting at the same time, if she had been put directly in the ocean, the combination of the two storm systems could have dislodged her, and washed her in.  In one of Joran's confessions, he stated that he had placed her in the Bubali Marsh.  Also, we found know that Joran's house in Aruba is in the Montana (spanish emphasis on the "n"), and this is directly inland by about a mile, mile and a half from where the Divi Phoenix and the location where the jawbone was found.  An easy walk for someone like Joran.  An even easier car ride for his dad to come pick him up.  If in fact this turns out to be Natalee's jaw bone, I hope the local authorities will finally get off their duffs, excavate that area where the conch shells are, and do a radial search of the ocean in this area.  If anyone can tell me how to upload the photos, I'll put them up here.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #170 on: November 17, 2010, 08:00:28 AM »

http://www.24ora.com/local-mainmenu-5/24336-instituto-forensico-nfi-na-den-haag-a-ricibi-e-kaak-cu-a-wordo-haya-na-aruba-algun-dia-atras.html

Papiamentu translation:

institute forensico nfi at in haag owing to ricibi the kaak cu owing to wordo attain at aruba some day behind

tuesday, 16 november 2010 11:57

manner 24ora.com owing to informa some day behind owing to being attain one kaak at beach near by phoenix hotel. this owing to wordo send before the netherlands. here is deal by the instituo forensico nfi. the relacionista publico owing to give by conoce cu they're purbando at previous to lugar before identifica if the bone is human. at instant cu establece cu siguridad cu is uno human will bay try before establece one profil dna. all they resultadonan will wordo send before ministerio publico by aruba. at her file ministerio publico by aruba will dicidi that informacionan they're saca before publico.

comentarionan (3) mustra/kita comentarionan come across...

scirbi before bonbini, november 16, 2010
i am comprende,cu will not informa folk corecto.sininbargo will i am believe cu do not one advantage before folk.e type by accionan here,ministerio publico will hanja one reaccion.no positive. folk own derecho by the berdad. if thou hold one destancia for of you folk do not good. +1 come across...

scirbi before iron hand, november 16, 2010
i am casi sugur cu do not human, the not have the cachete (chin), bone human have cachete esun attain is flat part fast +1 come across...

scirbi before mena, november 16, 2010
not only nataly is perdi (missing) at aruba. have quite child by terra cu owing to depart cas (home) without go back ever more. i am compronde the motibo cu quite be willing to before is by nataly. but not forget we self one hendenan. come across

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #171 on: November 17, 2010, 08:08:25 AM »

http://www.diario.aw/2010/11/kaak-a-yega-hulanda-y-ta-na-den-haag-pa-ser-investiga/

Papiamentu translation:

kaak owing to arrive the netherlands y is at in haag before being investiga

publication: diaranson, 17 november 2010.

categoria: general the week here self can attain first resultadonan

oranjestad(aan): the investigacion on the mandibula cu diente attain at aruba not owing to termina. can say cu barely past owing to cuminsa. was two mericano procedente by massachusetts, kendenan is esnan cu owing to attain the kaak. diabierna esey owing to sosode y they owing to hibe at front desk by divi phoenix before beat alarma. cu very atencion autoridad local owing to cuminsa investiga the kaak here. in one corto time command policial owing to dicidi by send two acolyte by cuerpo tecnico before the netherlands cu the kaak.

they owing to arrive y entrega this. we not know if they will arrive cu one contesta before aruba. is important if before hear this for by autoridadnan more high. for by merca already come to anend daily paper owing to cuminsa attain yamadanan on the caso here. be willing to attain more informacion.

hour cu daily paper owing to come cu the news here, all cos was hermeticamente close. the two turistanan all the time owing to bandona aruba but autoridadnan local have they name y other detaye by they.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #172 on: November 17, 2010, 08:12:13 AM »

Have a great day Monkeys!   

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #173 on: November 17, 2010, 09:29:51 AM »

http://www.cnn.com/2010/CRIME/11/17/aruba.bone.found/

Tests may soon tell if bone in Holloway case is human
Nancy Grace
By the CNN Wire

(CNN) -- Investigators could know as early as Wednesday whether a jawbone found on an Aruban beach last week belongs to an animal or a human, authorities said.

If it is human, authorities will then attempt to find out whether it belongs to missing Alabama teenager Natalee Holloway, who was last seen on the island in 2005.

Part of the bone is undergoing forensic testing at the Netherlands Forensic Institute in The Hague, Netherlands, according to Aruban prosecutor Peter Blanken.

"They are testing for a DNA match," said Blanken.

Inge Oevering, a spokeswoman for the forensic institute, said the length of testing will depend on the condition of the material, but it normally takes about a week.

The institute's findings will be sent back to the prosecutor's office in Aruba, which will decide whether to make the results public, she said. Oevering declined to provide a description of the material.

Blanken said a part of a jawbone with a tooth was found on Friday by an American tourist near the Phoenix Hotel, a large resort on the western side of Aruba. He took it to the police, Blanken said.

Contacted by CNN, the hotel referred questions to local authorities.

The Dutch paper De Telegraaf similarly reported Tuesday the jawbone was found near the Phoenix Hotel, a location that has been mentioned by Joran Van der Sloot, who was arrested twice in connection with Holloway's disappearance but has not been charged. He has maintained his innocence in her disappearance.

The newspaper said a tourist couple found the bone on the beach and turned it in to the hotel clerk, who alerted authorities, offering a slightly different version of events than Blanken.

The prosecutor said the bone was initially examined by a forensic expert in Aruba, who determined the bone was from a young woman. But Blanken cautioned the final determination would be made by the forensic institute in the Netherlands.

"I'm happy that it's human. And the initial finding is that it's from a young woman, so maybe we will be able to solve this case. I hope so. But we will wait to see what the findings are," he said.

Holloway was 18 when she was last seen in the early hours of May 30, 2005, leaving an Oranjestad, Aruba, nightclub with van der Sloot and two other men. She was visiting the island with about 100 classmates to celebrate their graduation from Mountain Brook High School in suburban Birmingham, Alabama.

Van der Sloot, 23, is jailed in Lima, Peru, awaiting trial on a murder charge in the death of Peruvian student Stephany Flores. Her body was found in May in a hotel room registered to van der Sloot. The two were seen entering the room on a surveillance camera.

Van der Sloot is also charged with a count of wire fraud and a count of extortion in Alabama for allegedly attempting to extort more than $250,000 from Holloway's family in return for disclosing the location of her body.

CNN's Susan Candiotti, Laura Perez Maestro, Brian Walker and CNN Radio's Ninette Sosa contributed to this report.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #174 on: November 17, 2010, 10:13:16 AM »

DANA sent me the prerecorded interview with Jossy!  

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/qKzPYyUEJMo?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;color1=0x2b405b&amp;amp;color2=0x6b8ab6" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/qKzPYyUEJMo?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;color1=0x2b405b&amp;amp;color2=0x6b8ab6</a>

Thank you to Dana & Klaas & to Jossy!!
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #175 on: November 17, 2010, 10:25:27 AM »

I hope to God it's her, and I don't really give a damn how it got there. I do however, extremely doubt that this just washed up after 5 1/2 years.

Me too ...
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #176 on: November 17, 2010, 10:40:51 AM »

A lot of things look like a bone sighhhhhhhh

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
dejasade
Scared Monkey

« Reply #177 on: November 17, 2010, 10:51:01 AM »

I hope to God it's her, and I don't really give a damn how it got there. I do however, extremely doubt that this just washed up after 5 1/2 years.

Me too ...

I agree!!!  It would truly be a miracle........but miracles do happen!!!

My boyfriend said he'll leave me if i dont stop shopping..... I'll miss that guy.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #178 on: November 17, 2010, 11:09:52 AM »

Renfro has been noticeably missing the last few days.   

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #179 on: November 17, 2010, 11:12:25 AM »

Great post, CBB.  There is nothing as powerful as a mother's love.

Gosh, we go to the beach all the time in Galveston.  We never find anything but shark's teeth and shells.  There sure are alot of bones washing up on Aruba.  It's about time they find out whose bones those are.  I am sure Max Devrie's family wants to know also.  Spare yourself Aruba.  Are the Vandersweats really worth it?!

Here's a new slogan for aruba
Come to our beaches,  rated the best for finding human remains and/or become the human remains!

Glenda wrote: "aruba's job was not to babysit Beth's daughter. Beth sent her daughter to swim with the sharks, she is responsible for what ever happened to Natalee." = there is no homicide in aruba, only SUICIDE.  Don't go to aruba if you value your life.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.