March 18, 2024, 10:37:10 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway Case Discussion #851 11/16/10 - 11/20/10  (Read 346789 times)
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #280 on: November 17, 2010, 07:25:00 PM »

I don't think Peru will let him go (IF this turns out to be Natalee). He's already awaiting trial there.

ITA

I'd like to agree but Peru may not have a choice. I hope they don;t let him go...really hope they torture him!

It is my understanding that the Netherlands (Aruba) does not have an extradition treaty with Peru.  Anita started a petition to have Joran serve his Peruvian sentence in a Dutch jail.

I understand why there's confusion with what I've stated but it's not so. Matters of international justice are heard at the Hague - this is worldwide regarding matters of international crimes in various countries. Since the crime against Natalee occurred before the crime against Stephany, I think Aruba would have jurisdiction. I hope not, but I think they do. I believe Peru will fight that, if the need be, and it could be tied up in the international court system for a lengthy amount of time...all of which would keep Urine alive. His mother would never win such a request for him to serve his sentence or be heard in Aruba (or The Netherlands) unless Natalee was found. Sooo, isn't it ironic that all of a sudden a mandible washes ashore? One of the biggest factors in not being able to try this pond scum in Aruba is bc Natalee's remains weren't found. This all disgusts me so much. I absolutely hate to think his mother could have something to do with the coverup. Even though I thought it before, now I'm pretty serious about it and that bothers me immensely!
« Last Edit: November 17, 2010, 07:32:12 PM by 2NJSons_Mom » Logged
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #281 on: November 17, 2010, 07:29:30 PM »

sorry, crime against natalee occurred before the crime against stephany.

Fixed.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2010, 07:33:35 PM by 2NJSons_Mom » Logged
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #282 on: November 17, 2010, 07:32:18 PM »

Hi Monkeys! I don't know if it is just me but this feels different this time. I really feel like it is Natalee. I hope so anyway...her family needs some closure. I, too, am not sure how it was "spotted" on the beach....all broken shell pieces look like bones.  Hope we hear some new news soon.

Many of us feel the same way.  This feels different whether the jawbone was "planted" or found accidentally, it feels different.

I agree-it's all too convenient.  If not now-it will be soon ...  Aruba wants to erase Natalee from their blackboard.  I don't see how that will ever be possible, however.  The American public is not stupid.

Completely agree, which is why I refuse to ever go there again! I tell everyone I know about Natalee and how their legal system is. Sucks.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #283 on: November 17, 2010, 07:32:54 PM »

Hi Monkeys! I don't know if it is just me but this feels different this time. I really feel like it is Natalee. I hope so anyway...her family needs some closure. I, too, am not sure how it was "spotted" on the beach....all broken shell pieces look like bones.  Hope we hear some new news soon.

Many of us feel the same way.  This feels different whether the jawbone was "planted" or found accidentally, it feels different.

I don't feel it, but I do soooooooooo hope you are correct!

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #284 on: November 17, 2010, 07:33:33 PM »

2NJSons_Mom  - just wanted to say Thanks my dear! Oh, I'm a Jersey mom too!
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #285 on: November 17, 2010, 07:35:58 PM »

sandy leiva  long time no see 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #286 on: November 17, 2010, 07:36:18 PM »

2NJSons_Mom  - just wanted to say Thanks my dear! Oh, I'm a Jersey mom too!

thumright salut

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #287 on: November 17, 2010, 07:36:29 PM »

Here something to provoke a thought or two….

If the DNA tests prove the mandible to be Natalee’s eventually they will have to return it to Beth who naturally will have it retested in the US for confirmation. 

Is there a test that could show from the degradation what atmosphere the mandible had been kept in? 

Clearly what I am try to say is if it was kept ashore for 5 ˝ yrs. and then recently placed in the ocean would that be detectable?

I’m a very curious monkey!

this is JMHO, but I think Anita had this piece of human skull placed there, so that Joran would be able to get a trial in Aruba or Alabama, and perhaps remanded to the USA for his punishment, which American prisons are like healthclubs compared to where he is or what is in Aruba.  It may be Natalee's skull.  I have no doubt that parts of her body were kept as souvenirs, just like her underwear that Anita could describe in detail.  Anita has been probably sleeping with the evidence to keep it intact.

Oh Tyler!!!   I so totally sense that if this is Natalee--there's an Anita connection in the wings lurking with an ulterior motive.  They've proven all too predictable over the years and it appears Anita's wild cards all seem to have expired.  All my opinion.
Kiwi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #288 on: November 17, 2010, 07:37:28 PM »

NVM, I can answer my own question. Natalee's orthodontic cast (which would have been made prior to her getting braces) can be compared with the mandible and it's tooth/teeth to see if it's her. Please refer to the following:

Forensic Odontology

http://www.policensw.com/info/forensic/forensic5.html

Excellent idea. Taken one more step. The orthodontist cast should be Digitized or scanned with any of the current crown systems. Most of the large dental labs have them for making all porc. crowns. The file could be emailed to who ever has the jaw and tooth. The mapping process could act like a fingerprint somewhat. At least it would and to the DNA comparisons. Under no condition would I release your master cast. Even the FBI could scan it in office since they are portable.

If you were one of the original 20 female tourists to encounter JVDS while on vacation call the FBI. Tell them where you were taken.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #289 on: November 17, 2010, 07:45:42 PM »

HLN just said the jaw bone IS HUMAN (the donkey population is surely confused).  NG covering tonight again.

Donkeys are feeling left out, no doubt!   
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #290 on: November 17, 2010, 07:48:42 PM »

http://www.24ora.com/local-mainmenu-5/24389-alerta-di-dengue-na-aruba.html

Alerta di dengue na Aruba    
Wednesday, 17 November 2010 20:28

Departamento di Salubridad Publico ta informa cu si e cantidad di casonan di Dengue sigui aumenta manera den e ultimo simannan ta e caso, cu dentro di algun siman nos lo tin un epidemia di Dengue na Aruba.
E gravedad di e epidemia aki lo ta hopi mas severo cu den pasado. Den pasado un gran cantidad di persona a yega di wordo infecta caba cu un of mas tipo di Dengue y cu un infeccion nobo e biaha aki e posibilidad pa Dengue Hemoragico ta aumenta drasticamente. Departamento di Salubridad Publico ya caba a tuma tur e medidanan necesario pa por contene e situacion alarmante aki. Sinembargo ni cuanto medida gobierno por tuma, nunca e lo no ta suficiente si pueblo no haci su parti. Pueblo ta parti importante di e solucion. Ta pa e motibo aki cu Minister di Salubridad Publico, dr. Richard Visser, ta haci un apelacion urgente na pueblo di Aruba pa yuda den evita cu nos lo haya un epidemia. Awor mas cu nunca ta importante pa cada persona deshaci di obhetonan cu ta wanta awa - manera taira, bleki, boter, vaas, scoter bou di mata - rond y den nan cas.

I'm sure all the rain they had this year hasn't helped.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #291 on: November 17, 2010, 07:50:08 PM »

NVM, I can answer my own question. Natalee's orthodontic cast (which would have been made prior to her getting braces) can be compared with the mandible and it's tooth/teeth to see if it's her. Please refer to the following:

Forensic Odontology

http://www.policensw.com/info/forensic/forensic5.html

Excellent idea. Taken one more step. The orthodontist cast should be Digitized or scanned with any of the current crown systems. Most of the large dental labs have them for making all porc. crowns. The file could be emailed to who ever has the jaw and tooth. The mapping process could act like a fingerprint somewhat. At least it would and to the DNA comparisons. Under no condition would I release your master cast. Even the FBI could scan it in office since they are portable.

I still have my son's! I also saved all of his teeth that were knocked out in a baseball accident! I tease him all the time that he better not ever try anything criminal bc I have all the evidence needed to connect him with my lil box of teeth & his dental cast! Haha! Incidentally, his teeth may be all fake now but they're beautiful!

If I were Beth, I'd take all of Natalee's orthontia (bc I'm certain she kept her cast just like I kept my son's) and take the fbi with her to Aruba...to check it all out.

Sorry to hit & run everyone but my family is waiting for me to watch a movie. Sports sports sports are finally taking a break so I finally have some time to spend with my fam.

Hugs to all!
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #292 on: November 17, 2010, 07:50:19 PM »

That is too funny!!!!!
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #293 on: November 17, 2010, 08:00:23 PM »

Who said or tested the found object and said it was a small white female. Isn't that beyond their capabilites on the rock? I am trying to not get excited. Too many other times.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #294 on: November 17, 2010, 08:03:58 PM »

http://www.bondia.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=6225&Itemid=1

http://www.bondia.com/index.php?option=com_flippingbook&book_id=2

Papiamentu translation:

afresh aruba is blanco by news internacional on caso holloway without cu have have to

wednesday, 17 november 2010

oranjestad – once more yesterday aruba owing to attain atencion internacional on the asunto by natalee holloway hour cu one news cu ‘a attain one kaak humano’ at beach cu ‘por is by natalee holloway’. that was sufficient before tanto prensa mericano because esun by the netherlands cuminsa cu they speculacion y sensacion in they form, perhudicando aruba once more. at aruba all the time can owing to make a note on the medionan social manner twitter y facebook, cu comentarionan local not was nothing positive.

for by diabierna hour cu police owing to confirma cu owing to attain cachete cu tooth at beach, y cu police will owing to confirma cu this is by one being human, was sufficient for her crea the atencion internacional, more still cu atencion local. this because is custumber come to anend cu know attain part by skeleto throw rond at aruba cu casi always is resulta by is by one or another animal.

in the caso here the mature cu police will owing to confirma cu this is deal by one being human was sufficient before speculacionnan cuminsa.

the mature cu afresh is one tourist owing to attain this, y cu owing to go haci her ‘trabou’ by entrega this at hotel y after police, was sufficient before posiblemente cuminsa cu the rumornan afresh. already yesterday morning televisionnan mericano cu is respeta they self manner nbc, abc y cnn owing to cuminsa raporta this in they noticiero by morning. y rapidamente prensa dutch owing to cai inside where cu owing to compronde cu fuera by media skibi dutch, the was on all noticiero by all canal dutch during entire day.

this owing to crea one wave by reaccion tanto by afo because local, where cu esnan cu not was at altitude by the hayazgo recien, owing to cuminsa bombardia aruba cu question on the caso here. y cada uno at her form was fomenta the news at her manner cu owing to laydown cu finalmente is aruba once more owing to depart perhudica cu news negative.

the question cu door more owing to domina, was door that y where prensa internacional owing to succeed laydown hand on the informacion here. is one mature if cu for by time by the caso holloway, cu aruba is below ; one ‘loop’ by cada cos cu can ‘remotamente’ have relacion cu the caso, cu is sufficient before open one injury afresh before quite, cu is considera the caso here nothing more cu one sensacion negative cu do not serve aruba by nothing. come across

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #295 on: November 17, 2010, 08:07:11 PM »

I understand why there's confusion with what I've stated but it's not so. Matters of international justice are heard at the Hague - this is worldwide regarding matters of international crimes in various countries. Since the crime against Natalee occurred before the crime against Stephany, I think Aruba would have jurisdiction. I hope not, but I think they do. I believe Peru will fight that, if the need be, and it could be tied up in the international court system for a lengthy amount of time...all of which would keep Urine alive. His mother would never win such a request for him to serve his sentence or be heard in Aruba (or The Netherlands) unless Natalee was found. Sooo, isn't it ironic that all of a sudden a mandible washes ashore? One of the biggest factors in not being able to try this pond scum in Aruba is bc Natalee's remains weren't found. This all disgusts me so much. I absolutely hate to think his mother could have something to do with the coverup. Even though I thought it before, now I'm pretty serious about it and that bothers me immensely!

This is exactly what I fear.

I believe the "discovery" of this jawbone is no coincident.  It is all part of a plan to get Joran back on Aruban soil to face a trial in the Natalee Holloway case.  However ... when all is said and done ... Joran will receive a slap on the wrist for the disposal of a body.  Considering there is no extradition treaty between Peru and Aruba ... Joran will never be held accountable for the murder of Stephany Flores.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #296 on: November 17, 2010, 08:10:33 PM »

Who said or tested the found object and said it was a small white female. Isn't that beyond their capabilites on the rock? I am trying to not get excited. Too many other times.

Kat_Gram

The topic was discussed a few pages back.

Janet

+++++++

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8849.msg1263522#msg1263522

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #297 on: November 17, 2010, 08:11:40 PM »

Nancy Grace and Jinkasaurus were discussing Beth's comments with Joran about a plea deal.

Jossy is joining now!

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #298 on: November 17, 2010, 08:12:26 PM »

NG saying the DNA results are in.
She doesn't have them yet.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #299 on: November 17, 2010, 08:12:53 PM »

Jossy said they'd hoped to have news today, but maybe tomorrow they'll know more than they do now.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.