March 19, 2024, 01:17:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway Case Discussion #851 11/16/10 - 11/20/10  (Read 346808 times)
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #300 on: November 17, 2010, 08:14:15 PM »

I understand why there's confusion with what I've stated but it's not so. Matters of international justice are heard at the Hague - this is worldwide regarding matters of international crimes in various countries. Since the crime against Natalee occurred before the crime against Stephany, I think Aruba would have jurisdiction. I hope not, but I think they do. I believe Peru will fight that, if the need be, and it could be tied up in the international court system for a lengthy amount of time...all of which would keep Urine alive. His mother would never win such a request for him to serve his sentence or be heard in Aruba (or The Netherlands) unless Natalee was found. Sooo, isn't it ironic that all of a sudden a mandible washes ashore? One of the biggest factors in not being able to try this pond scum in Aruba is bc Natalee's remains weren't found. This all disgusts me so much. I absolutely hate to think his mother could have something to do with the coverup. Even though I thought it before, now I'm pretty serious about it and that bothers me immensely!

This is exactly what I fear.

I believe the "discovery" of this jawbone is no coincident.  It is all part of a plan to get Joran back on Aruban soil to face a trial in the Natalee Holloway case.  However ... when all is said and done ... Joran will receive a slap on the wrist for the disposal of a body.  Considering there is no extradition treaty between Peru and Aruba ... Joran will never be held accountable for the murder of Stephany Flores.

Janet

With no extradition treaty, Peru does not have to release Joran to Aruba.  Peru will try him, if he isn't already dead by his hand, or others, he will be convicted.  What I wonder if he then  is to serve the sentence for Stephanie's death before he is release to either US or Aruba for prosecution.

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
dejasade
Scared Monkey

« Reply #301 on: November 17, 2010, 08:16:56 PM »

NG saying the DNA results are in.
She doesn't have them yet.

Did she say if she'd announce them if she gets them during the broadcast?

My boyfriend said he'll leave me if i dont stop shopping..... I'll miss that guy.
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #302 on: November 17, 2010, 08:18:13 PM »

NG saying the DNA results are in.
She doesn't have them yet.

Did she say if she'd announce them if she gets them during the broadcast?

She says she's waiting to hear, but I doubt it'll be this hour.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #303 on: November 17, 2010, 08:18:52 PM »

Why would NG get the results?  Wouldn't you think that the prosecutors office and Natalee's family would hear first before NG?
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #304 on: November 17, 2010, 08:19:15 PM »

I understand why there's confusion with what I've stated but it's not so. Matters of international justice are heard at the Hague - this is worldwide regarding matters of international crimes in various countries. Since the crime against Natalee occurred before the crime against Stephany, I think Aruba would have jurisdiction. I hope not, but I think they do. I believe Peru will fight that, if the need be, and it could be tied up in the international court system for a lengthy amount of time...all of which would keep Urine alive. His mother would never win such a request for him to serve his sentence or be heard in Aruba (or The Netherlands) unless Natalee was found. Sooo, isn't it ironic that all of a sudden a mandible washes ashore? One of the biggest factors in not being able to try this pond scum in Aruba is bc Natalee's remains weren't found. This all disgusts me so much. I absolutely hate to think his mother could have something to do with the coverup. Even though I thought it before, now I'm pretty serious about it and that bothers me immensely!

This is exactly what I fear.

I believe the "discovery" of this jawbone is no coincident.  It is all part of a plan to get Joran back on Aruban soil to face a trial in the Natalee Holloway case.  However ... when all is said and done ... Joran will receive a slap on the wrist for the disposal of a body.  Considering there is no extradition treaty between Peru and Aruba ... Joran will never be held accountable for the murder of Stephany Flores.

Janet

With no extradition treaty, Peru does not have to release Joran to Aruba.  Peru will try him, if he isn't already dead by his hand, or others, he will be convicted.  What I wonder if he then  is to serve the sentence for Stephanie's death before he is release to either US or Aruba for prosecution.

My opinion would be yes, he'd need to serve out his sentence.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #305 on: November 17, 2010, 08:19:33 PM »

I hope you are right AZSunny.  I have a terrible feeling about everything.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #306 on: November 17, 2010, 08:23:54 PM »

Why would NG get the results?  Wouldn't you think that the prosecutors office and Natalee's family would hear first before NG?

I was thinking that because Natalee's Aunt was on the program that she might get any news and NG would obtain from her.

Check every detail-check it twice. At least check it once. FIND NATALEE
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #307 on: November 17, 2010, 08:24:40 PM »

I was thinking that because Natalee's Aunt was on the program that she might get any news and NG would obtain from her.

Good point Sleuth 
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #308 on: November 17, 2010, 08:24:57 PM »

Renfro is gonna call her.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #309 on: November 17, 2010, 08:25:44 PM »

Joran started laughing when he heard about the jaw bone.   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Kiwi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #310 on: November 17, 2010, 08:25:51 PM »

Who said or tested the found object and said it was a small white female. Isn't that beyond their capabilites on the rock? I am trying to not get excited. Too many other times.
I agree. I'm not sure that you could find a forensic anthropologist in every university here in America. Unless someone is on Indian dig there for the last 5 years. So what big find is in Aruba that would keep an anthropologist there?  Every time they find anything with a bone we have an instant expert there. If they do have a resident, name them and their credentials or at least why they never leave the island. So all anthropologists just spread out across every island in the Caribbean?

If you were one of the original 20 female tourists to encounter JVDS while on vacation call the FBI. Tell them where you were taken.
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #311 on: November 17, 2010, 08:26:13 PM »

NG says she's on a DNA watch (wait).
It won't be tonight. I highly doubt it, but anything's possible.

OMGWTF

Malcolm X
Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #312 on: November 17, 2010, 08:27:44 PM »

Jossy says that there is no other young white female that they know of that died. 

Jinkesaurus says Joran laughed when he heard about the bone, per Joran's lawyer.  Daniel Horowitz does not believe it, and that it might be a translation problem.  NG is adamant about it, and that the lawyer told them it in English.

Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #313 on: November 17, 2010, 08:30:58 PM »

Yes, but she has earphones in her  ears. If there's anything released to the wire services, she'll be told by her producers.

OMGWTF

Malcolm X
Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #314 on: November 17, 2010, 08:31:58 PM »

Renfro has been noticeably missing the last few days.   

She has been busy...

Lisa in MD
Scared Monkey

« Reply #315 on: November 17, 2010, 08:32:54 PM »

HAHa    Coastal Clean up! They are trying to get a head start before any more skelatons wash ashore!  No telling how many are out there!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #316 on: November 17, 2010, 08:33:13 PM »

Yes, but she has earphones in her  ears. If there's anything released to the wire services, she'll be told by her producers.

True
sandy leiva
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #317 on: November 17, 2010, 08:35:13 PM »

sandy leiva  long time no see 

Hi Nut and all other monkeys who are checking in for info. Ive been in the rafters and reading daily just havent posted. But i do wonder hat is the significance of the 3 musketeers bar Beth gave to Joran at Castro Castro prison anyone have ideas? I pray Beth gets some closure soon, ill be here in the rafters till i have something more to write...sl
Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #318 on: November 17, 2010, 08:36:20 PM »

Somehow during Beth's interview with Joran in Peru, I missed the part about the Milky Way bar.  I didn't remember that.

Mary Ann
Scared Monkey

« Reply #319 on: November 17, 2010, 08:37:09 PM »

The video of Beth and Joran was pretty amazing. I do not understand the candy bar. Beth brought that scum bag a CANDY BAR??? Do you know what that was all about? Why did she give him her e-mail address.....does he have computer access in prison?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.