March 18, 2024, 09:56:03 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway Case Discussion #851 11/16/10 - 11/20/10  (Read 346785 times)
Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #340 on: November 17, 2010, 08:52:40 PM »

Curly - Natalee's Aunt, Linda Allison, was on earlier.  They don't really have any news yet, and indicated that they have been told so many times that something has been found, etc. that never develop to anything.  They are nervous about getting optimistic at this point.

The above is NOT a translations but is the jist of what she said.

Check every detail-check it twice. At least check it once. FIND NATALEE
Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #341 on: November 17, 2010, 08:54:54 PM »

I missed this but what info did that caller have that Nancy Grace put on hold?? If anyone heard that please post it. Thanks!!

That caller had a personal, non-related issue where they were seeking NG's help.  They started to provide their phone number on the air - that was the point NG put her on hold and said a producer would get her info and NG would review it after the show.

Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #342 on: November 17, 2010, 08:55:44 PM »

Curly - Natalee's Aunt, Linda Allison, was on earlier.  They don't really have any news yet, and indicated that they have been told so many times that something has been found, etc. that never develop to anything.  They are nervous about getting optimistic at this point.

Thanks, Sleuth. I must have been in the bathroom because I didn't see it.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #343 on: November 17, 2010, 08:56:57 PM »

She also said that she had not talked to Beth about the jawbone, but had seen her within the last few weeks.

antunym
Scared Monkey

« Reply #344 on: November 17, 2010, 09:00:41 PM »

I missed this but what info did that caller have that Nancy Grace put on hold?? If anyone heard that please post it. Thanks!!

That caller had a personal, non-related issue where they were seeking NG's help.  They started to provide their phone number on the air - that was the point NG put her on hold and said a producer would get her info and NG would review it after the show.

Ok Thanks a million... I was trying to listen but someone came by to talk my ear off ugh!!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #345 on: November 17, 2010, 09:07:39 PM »

sandy leiva  long time no see 

Hi Nut and all other monkeys who are checking in for info. Ive been in the rafters and reading daily just havent posted. But i do wonder hat is the significance of the 3 musketeers bar Beth gave to Joran at Castro Castro prison anyone have ideas? I pray Beth gets some closure soon, ill be here in the rafters till i have something more to write...sl

Deadly Connection?
NBC News
updated 6/11/2010

TRANSCRIPT

<snipped>

According to Kelly, the FBI sent an advance team to Aruba to coordinate with Aruban authorities and set up for the sting, outfitting a hotel room and rental car with hidden cameras and microphones.

CHRIS HANSEN: How did you think this was going to play out?

JOHN KELLY: I wasn’t sure. I was just holding my breath, the whole way. Every step of the way.

After a mostly sleepless night, Kelly arrived in Aruba on May 10.

With FBI agents monitoring, Kelly returned to the Marriott hotel, where he says van der Sloot met him.

CHRIS HANSEN: When van der Sloot walks into room 443--

JOHN KELLY: Yeah.

CHRIS HANSEN: --what does he say first?

JOHN KELLY: "How you doing?"  He's covered with sweat.  He apparently walked from his house to get there.  And, you know, I just told him to have a seat.  Gave him a Diet Coke.  We actually split a Three Musketeers.

<snipped>

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/37650865/ns/dateline_nbc-crime_reports/page/5/

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Agraria
Scared Monkey

« Reply #346 on: November 17, 2010, 09:24:05 PM »

The bone appears right after TM and Aruba's plans for a search which TM says Beth's trip to Castro Castro ruined their plan??? I still suspect the original plan Joran had documented according to Terror Jaap...

But whatever the plan is...please let it be Natalee!!!
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #347 on: November 17, 2010, 10:07:55 PM »

The bone appears right after TM and Aruba's plans for a search which TM says Beth's trip to Castro Castro ruined their plan??? I still suspect the original plan Joran had documented according to Terror Jaap...

Do you suppose that Tim and Steph Watts could have planted that lower jaw in the bird sanctuary
pond...to follow the Terror Japp story... to try to clear Silvetti's name?  The high tides from the hurricaine
washed it to the shore line.  The Divi Phoenix is a straight shot from the bird santuary.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #348 on: November 17, 2010, 10:16:24 PM »

Magnolia - I don't think so 
antunym
Scared Monkey

« Reply #349 on: November 17, 2010, 10:17:05 PM »

Do you suppose that Tim and Steph Watts could have planted that lower jaw in the bird sanctuary
pond...to follow the Terror Japp story... to try to clear Silvetti's name?  The high tides from the hurricaine
washed it to the shore line.  The Divi Phoenix is a straight shot from the bird santuary.

I think it had to of been planted by someone because what are the chances of something washing back up to shore right in the area where Joran said he dumped her. It's too coinicidental IMO.  Either it was planted or she's buried there in that area.  But then there's the skull in a cage with the door open that seemed to be missing a jaw bone.  It's all odd.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #350 on: November 17, 2010, 10:22:08 PM »

Posted on the front page of SM:

kkthy
2010/11/17 at 9:53 pm

Yes, I was there… We have a timeshare at the Aruba Phoenix where it was found and we were there last week and found it on our last day there, Nov. 12th! I wrote to Nancy Grace at CNN tonight just to clarify to her where the “tourists” that found it were from. We brought friends on vacation and my friend actually found it. It was a lower partial jaw about 5(ish) inches with one molar still in it. I think the molar had a mark on it but I’m not sure if it was a cavity/filling. (From the center of a persons chin to where it connects to the upper jaw)
antunym
Scared Monkey

« Reply #351 on: November 17, 2010, 10:27:04 PM »

kkthy

Yes, I was there… We have a timeshare at the Aruba Phoenix where it was found and we were there last week and found it on our last day there, Nov. 12th! I wrote to Nancy Grace at CNN tonight just to clarify to her where the “tourists” that found it were from. We brought friends on vacation and my friend actually found it. It was a lower partial jaw about 5(ish) inches with one molar still in it. I think the molar had a mark on it but I’m not sure if it was a cavity/filling. (From the center of a persons chin to where it connects to the upper jaw)

It would have been nice if this person would have taken a picture to post for us.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #352 on: November 17, 2010, 10:27:57 PM »

Magnolia - I don't think so 

Just a far out thought on my part.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #353 on: November 17, 2010, 10:33:29 PM »

kkthy

It would have been nice if this person would have taken a picture to post for us.

I posted on the front page and asked her if she happened to take a picture.
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #354 on: November 17, 2010, 10:34:57 PM »

I feel as strongly today as I did since June 2010 -- Joran will NEVER leave Peru alive.
Agree......urine will never leave Peru (Castro Castro)....
antunym
Scared Monkey

« Reply #355 on: November 17, 2010, 10:39:57 PM »

kkthy

Edit-add missing quote bracket.  MB

Awesome thank you Klaas!!
« Last Edit: November 17, 2010, 10:47:58 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
antunym
Scared Monkey

« Reply #356 on: November 17, 2010, 10:41:05 PM »

kkthy

Edit-add missing quote bracket.  MB

Awesome thank you Klaas!!

Sorry I messed that up lol.

Again thank you Klaas!!
« Last Edit: November 17, 2010, 10:49:06 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #357 on: November 17, 2010, 10:42:05 PM »

Agraria
Scared Monkey

« Reply #358 on: November 17, 2010, 11:03:32 PM »

Magnolia...sorry you disagree with an option I raised..Are you here to fight with any dissenter or other opinion rather than your own? Maybe you misunderstood what I wrote? Maybe I didn't clarify it for you? Possibly you just enjoy getting in your sarcasm...I only raised an option that Aruba is still following that plan. However I am gone now...as are many others before me. Because of your attitude. Yet I can support Beth in other ways with out coming here. I have no idea why some value  jumping others who have opposing views. Maybe you are special. I was only here for Natalee and Beth anyway. Not for you.

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #359 on: November 17, 2010, 11:07:47 PM »

Magnolia...sorry you disagree with an option I raised..Are you here to fight with any dissenter or other opinion rather than your own? Maybe you misunderstood what I wrote? Maybe I didn't clarify it for you? Possibly you just enjoy getting in your sarcasm...I only raised an option that Aruba is still following that plan. However I am gone now...as are many others before me. Because of your attitude. Yet I can support Beth in other ways with out coming here. I have no idea why some value  jumping others who have opposing views. Maybe you are special. I was only here for Natalee and Beth anyway. Not for you.

Whoa!!  I meant no offense to you or anyone else.  I aplogize if you took offense.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.