March 19, 2024, 12:30:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway Case Discussion #851 11/16/10 - 11/20/10  (Read 346802 times)
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #360 on: November 17, 2010, 11:20:38 PM »

Agraria -  Maybe I missed something, but I didn't see anything like you are accusing Magnolia of at all in the posts on this page.  She has apologized.  BTW, I noticed you gave her a "great big hug" in a post on November 6, when she posted a transcript from the Daily Mail when Beth went to confront Joran at Castro Castro:
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8719.msg1258250#msg1258250

Magnolia has apologized.  I really don't like to see fighting 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #361 on: November 17, 2010, 11:21:09 PM »

The bone appears right after TM and Aruba's plans for a search which TM says Beth's trip to Castro Castro ruined their plan??? I still suspect the original plan Joran had documented according to Terror Jaap...

But whatever the plan is...please let it be Natalee!!!

Do you suppose that Tim and Steph Watts could have planted that lower jaw in the bird sanctuary
pond...to follow the Terror Japp story... to try to clear Silvetti's name?  The high tides from the hurricaine
washed it to the shore line.  The Divi Phoenix is a straight shot from the bird santuary.

Magnolia...sorry you disagree with an option I raised..Are you here to fight with any dissenter or other opinion rather than your own? Maybe you misunderstood what I wrote? Maybe I didn't clarify it for you? Possibly you just enjoy getting in your sarcasm...I only raised an option that Aruba is still following that plan. However I am gone now...as are many others before me. Because of your attitude. Yet I can support Beth in other ways with out coming here. I have no idea why some value  jumping others who have opposing views. Maybe you are special. I was only here for Natalee and Beth anyway. Not for you.

Why was that an "opposing view"?? Merely another possibiliity. Seems you are picking a fight that wasn't even there.

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #362 on: November 17, 2010, 11:22:10 PM »

I feel as strongly today as I did since June 2010 -- Joran will NEVER leave Peru alive.
WTHeck are u wearing ? I didn't recognize you.
I agree, and yet, he looked better in the video they showed on NG than he has in a long time. Maybe the not drinking so much, fewer drugs, something about him, he looked healthy for a dead man walking.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #363 on: November 17, 2010, 11:22:58 PM »

I think we're all on the same side here:  Natalee's side.   an angelic monkey  Hopefully this was a misunderstanding and we can continue on. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #364 on: November 17, 2010, 11:24:14 PM »

I didn't understand the misunderstanding, either...if that makes any sense, and I don't mean to make light of it....I just don't understand where the problem arose. 

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Port Valerie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #365 on: November 17, 2010, 11:25:02 PM »

Just checking in. Always hoping for some resolution. Love the Christmas avatars!

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #366 on: November 17, 2010, 11:27:11 PM »

Just checking in. Always hoping for some resolution. Love the Christmas avatars!

Hi Port Valerie, it's great to see you. 

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #367 on: November 17, 2010, 11:27:32 PM »

Hi, Port Valerie.  Good to see you.   

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #368 on: November 17, 2010, 11:31:02 PM »

I feel as strongly today as I did since June 2010 -- Joran will NEVER leave Peru alive.
I agree, and yet, he looked better in the video they showed on NG than he has in a long time. Maybe the not drinking so much, fewer drugs, something about him, he looked healthy for a dead man walking.
My new Avi is for my buddies in the "Football wih Frijole" thread. (I'm an Oklahoma State "Cowboy"). I'm thinking about switching back because I look like a University of Texas marching band member!

-- sorry for the OT)

Port Valerie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #369 on: November 17, 2010, 11:31:37 PM »

Good to see all of you, too, keeping the focus. I live near the ocean. It's pretty big. I think it would be pretty amazing if a bone found after all this time actually solves this case. If it's Natalee, I would think the bone was planted. But I'm sure this has all been discussed at length. Will have to go back and read up. Love to all monkeys!
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #370 on: November 17, 2010, 11:31:56 PM »

I didn't understand the misunderstanding, either...if that makes any sense, and I don't mean to make light of it....I just don't understand where the problem arose. 

I don't understand either.  I have been trying to figure it out.  But I am sorry if I caused trouble.

I have been trying to stay quiet.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #371 on: November 17, 2010, 11:37:40 PM »

http://www.generaccion.com/noticia/83737/familia-flores-aseguran-que-joran-van-der-sloot-vive-como-rey

Google Translation

FLORES FAMILY SAY JORAN LIVES LIKE KING

Stepahany Flores was murdered on 30 May in a hotel room, which hosts the Dutch Joran Van derSloot. Who is the prime suspect in the death of the young.

Everything indicates that the murderer would derSloot Van Stephany, because a video shows that he was the last to see her alive and enter the room where he was brutally murdered.

However, the family of the victim shows his great reproach to the Peruvian justice system, noting that Joran lives "like a king in jail."

"It is shameful what happens in prisons. I think the INPE has to give the same treatment to all criminals," said Ricardo Flores outraged father of the girl killed.

He added that it's been six months since the detention of the Dutch and "until this day refuses to give his statement to the judge," he said to a local television station in Lima.

"Unfortunately it seems that there are laws in Congress to protect the criminal, not to try and sentence them." Flores said indignantly.

Magnolia

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #372 on: November 17, 2010, 11:38:50 PM »

I don't understand either.  I have been trying to figure it out.  But I am sorry if I caused trouble.

I didn't see anything in your post that I found offensive, Magnolia.  I'm not certain why Agraria reacted in that way, but you did apologize for any offense, so I would say let's just move on.   

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #373 on: November 17, 2010, 11:42:41 PM »

My new Avi is for my buddies in the "Football wih Frijole" thread. (I'm an Oklahoma State "Cowboy"). I'm thinking about switching back because I look like a University of Texas marching band member!

-- sorry for the OT)

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #374 on: November 17, 2010, 11:43:11 PM »

A Mother's Legacy
Loving Natalee – Beth Holloway

Page 200:
My child. My beautiful daughter. I can’t save her. It’s too late. Natalee is gone. And second to the great tragedy of losing her is if we fail to learn from what has happened.

I could be any parent in the world. And no parent should ever go through this experience. Natalee could be anyone’s daughter. And in these thoughts a new path is made clear. There is something I can do. Many people reached out to us, and I can now reach back to them. It might be too late to save Natalee, but it’s not too late to save others. And it’s time now to make good on my pledge to stand before high-school and college students, law enforcement professionals, victims’ rights groups, travelers of all ages, and anyone interested in personal safety to share Natalee’s story and our hard lessons, so that others might learn from them.

Natalee Holloway Resource Center (NHRC)
http://www.crimemuseum.org/NHRC

Mayday 360[/b
]http://www.mayday360.com/default.aspx

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #375 on: November 17, 2010, 11:43:23 PM »

It had to be a misunderstanding Magnolia, you said nothing wrong.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #376 on: November 17, 2010, 11:47:23 PM »

I don't understand either.  I have been trying to figure it out.  But I am sorry if I caused trouble.

I, personally, don't know how I feel about the bone finding.  I don't feel it's different like some.  Maybe it's because I've become guarded after all these years and I certainly cannot put myself in Beth's or Dave's shoes with regard to being guarded and disappointed.  

I'm still not convinced that even IF the bone was to be proved as Natalee's that anything will come of it with regard to legal proceedings in Aruba.  It may only give the family something of Natalee to bring home.  Good Lord, it makes me cry to think of that.

Hopefully, Agraria will have a change of heart and come back.  It seems to be a misunderstanding to me, as I said before.  

typos
« Last Edit: November 17, 2010, 11:51:50 PM by 2NJSons_Mom » Logged

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

crazybabyborg
« Reply #377 on: November 17, 2010, 11:48:16 PM »

Good to see all of you, too, keeping the focus. I live near the ocean. It's pretty big. I think it would be pretty amazing if a bone found after all this time actually solves this case. If it's Natalee, I would think the bone was planted. But I'm sure this has all been discussed at length. Will have to go back and read up. Love to all monkeys!

Hi Port Valerie!  Nice to see you!!

Wreck, it's a cute monkey. How does it feel to have hair?   

I'm glad others didn't get the argument. Makes me feel so much less stupid 'cause neither did I.

I don't get the 3 muskateers/diet coke thing either, but maybe it's just between Beth and Joran. She had a purpose, and that's enough for me.

I throw my hat in with those who can't shake the feeling that the jaw is Natalee's. Every bit of case history screams it won't work out, but I have an inkling it will, and I pray it does for Beth's sake.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #378 on: November 17, 2010, 11:56:18 PM »

2NJ, I have no expectation about the bone other than hope that Beth can bring it home and have a decent burial. I don't expect anything legal to come of any of it. Personally, I think Aruba would hope it might lessen Beth's intensity to find Natalee and therefore keep the case out of the news.

It's against the odds that we'll ever know the truth about the bone based on events up to now, but that little bit of hope, for me, springs eternal.
Port Valerie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #379 on: November 18, 2010, 12:02:38 AM »

I've read back a little. There doesn't seem to be any information about the "tourist." Tourists found things before, IIRC, and got their pictures plastered all over the place. I am reading this incident as "a bone was turned in at the desk of the Hotel Phoenix." If it's Natalee, Aruba is giving her back, not the ocean. IMO.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.