March 19, 2024, 04:52:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway Case Discussion #851 11/16/10 - 11/20/10  (Read 346830 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #380 on: November 18, 2010, 12:08:08 AM »

I feel as strongly today as I did since June 2010 -- Joran will NEVER leave Peru alive.
WTHeck are u wearing ? I didn't recognize you.
I agree, and yet, he looked better in the video they showed on NG than he has in a long time. Maybe the not drinking so much, fewer drugs, something about him, he looked healthy for a dead man walking.
My new Avi is for my buddies in the "Football wih Frijole" thread. (I'm an Oklahoma State "Cowboy"). I'm thinking about switching back because I look like a University of Texas marching band member!

-- sorry for the OT)

Nothing wrong with that!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Port Valerie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #381 on: November 18, 2010, 12:30:07 AM »

Goodnight, all. I will keep watching this space for new developments. Here's hoping and praying for a final resolution and justice for Natalee and Stephanie.

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #382 on: November 18, 2010, 12:33:30 AM »

an angelic monkey

Natalee's Candles

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5700.0

Thanks to the faithful.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #383 on: November 18, 2010, 12:35:13 AM »

I didn't understand the misunderstanding, either...if that makes any sense, and I don't mean to make light of it....I just don't understand where the problem arose. 

I don't understand either.  I have been trying to figure it out.  But I am sorry if I caused trouble.

I have been trying to stay quiet.

I came back in after the fact, and I've been trying to figure it out too.  Doesn't make any sense at all to me.  I don't see anything wrong with what you said either, and you shouldn't try to stay quiet!  Maybe Agraria was just mad about something else, and will apologize if she chooses to come back.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #384 on: November 18, 2010, 12:35:42 AM »

an angelic monkey

Natalee's Candles

Thanks to the faithful.

Thanks 2NJ!   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #385 on: November 18, 2010, 12:38:31 AM »

Goodnight, all. I will keep watching this space for new developments. Here's hoping and praying for a final resolution and justice for Natalee and Stephanie.

Good night Port Valerie!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #386 on: November 18, 2010, 12:43:48 AM »

Good to see all of you, too, keeping the focus. I live near the ocean. It's pretty big. I think it would be pretty amazing if a bone found after all this time actually solves this case. If it's Natalee, I would think the bone was planted. But I'm sure this has all been discussed at length. Will have to go back and read up. Love to all monkeys!

Hi Port Valerie!  Nice to see you!!

Wreck, it's a cute monkey. How does it feel to have hair?   

I'm glad others didn't get the argument. Makes me feel so much less stupid 'cause neither did I.

I don't get the 3 muskateers/diet coke thing either, but maybe it's just between Beth and Joran. She had a purpose, and that's enough for me.

I throw my hat in with those who can't shake the feeling that the jaw is Natalee's. Every bit of case history screams it won't work out, but I have an inkling it will, and I pray it does for Beth's sake.

Me too CBB!   

crazybabyborg
« Reply #387 on: November 18, 2010, 12:50:13 AM »

an angelic monkey

Natalee's Candles

Thanks to the faithful.

Thank you, 2NJ for the candle reminders. May Natalee's always burn brightly and keep hope alive!

Smoochies back at you, TM!
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #388 on: November 18, 2010, 01:23:15 AM »

sandy leiva  long time no see 

Hi Nut and all other monkeys who are checking in for info. Ive been in the rafters and reading daily just havent posted. But i do wonder hat is the significance of the 3 musketeers bar Beth gave to Joran at Castro Castro prison anyone have ideas? I pray Beth gets some closure soon, ill be here in the rafters till i have something more to write...sl

JOHN KELLY: "How you doing?"  He's covered with sweat.  He apparently walked from his house to get there.  And, you know, I just told him to have a seat. Gave him a Diet Coke.  We actually split a Three Musketeers. The one thing I did at the very beginning was show him the $10,000 cash.
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/37650865/ns/dateline_nbc-crime_reports/page/5/

3 Musketeers -  Joran, Deepak, Satish ??
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #389 on: November 18, 2010, 02:10:32 AM »

Good to see all of you, too, keeping the focus. I live near the ocean. It's pretty big. I think it would be pretty amazing if a bone found after all this time actually solves this case. If it's Natalee, I would think the bone was planted. But I'm sure this has all been discussed at length. Will have to go back and read up. Love to all monkeys!

Hi Port Valerie!  Nice to see you!!

I throw my hat in with those who can't shake the feeling that the jaw is Natalee's. Every bit of case history screams it won't work out, but I have an inkling it will, and I pray it does for Beth's sake.
I sure hope and pray the jaw is Natalee's! The family needs closure...first things first...BRING NATALEE HOME an angelic monkey
But if aruba thinks that will end their problems caused by urine and the rest of the disinfo/cover up crews.......they should know we aren't Monkeying around......Justice for Natalee is our goal.....
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #390 on: November 18, 2010, 02:13:18 AM »

PUTTING TWO AND TWO TOGETHER

During Jaaps interview Joran drew a map saying Natalee's remains are in the Bubali Bird Sanctuary. This is the map that Steph Watts went to Aruba and filmed.
Steph Watts says he rec'd the map Joran drew. (he acutally rec'd the map from Dave Holloway).

Steph Watts at Bird Sanctuary aka Bulbali

Producer Ellie talking about a map Joran drew describing Natalee's death, the Bubali Bird Sanctuary where Natalee's remains allegedly are. NG says the map looks like something a 5th grader would've done. Ellie saying he's drawn many maps; none of the previous information has led to Natalee.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=5299957

Joran Van Der Sloot Drew A Map To Natalee Holloway's Body

June 4, 2010Dutch authorities raided the home of Amesz and confiscated evidence at the request of the U.S. Justice Department, who were investigating Van der Sloot on charges of extortion and wire fraud, but they didn't manage to find the map. Frustrated with the Aruban authorities' refusal to reopen the Holloway case regardless of the map, Amesz sent a copy to Holloway's father, Dave Holloway.

June 8, 2010
Investigators in Aruba are searching near a bird sanctuary.
http://www.newser.com/story/91778/van-der-sloot-confession-leads-to-new-search-in-aruba.html

Story posted 2010.06.06 at 10:49 PM CDT
Birmingham, AL (WIAT) -- "Jossy Mansur, editor of Diario newspaper in Aruba , spoke with CBS 42 by phone, Sunday afternoon. He said there are two planned searches on the island. He says one will be near the bird sanctuary and the other near the dam.

He in turn shared it with a private mounted search and recovery team working for the family called Texas Equusearch. The director of that firm, Tim Miller, told the Enquirer, "We have the map." They are in the process of negotiating with the government of Aruba for cooperation in holding a search for Holloway's remains at a national park called the Bubali Bird Sanctuary where Joran claims the body is located

August 23- 25 2010 - KALPOE DEPOSITIONS

September 16, 2010 - Beth in Peru with Peter deVries, visits Joran at Castro Castro prison.

November 16, 2010 JAW BONE FOUND
Authorities are testing a jaw bone found on a beach in Aruba

billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #391 on: November 18, 2010, 02:15:26 AM »

Hi Nut and all other monkeys who are checking in for info. Ive been in the rafters and reading daily just havent posted. But i do wonder hat is the significance of the 3 musketeers bar Beth gave to Joran at Castro Castro prison anyone have ideas? I pray Beth gets some closure soon, ill be here in the rafters till i have something more to write...sl

JOHN KELLY: "How you doing?"  He's covered with sweat.  He apparently walked from his house to get there.  And, you know, I just told him to have a seat. Gave him a Diet Coke.  We actually split a Three Musketeers. The one thing I did at the very beginning was show him the $10,000 cash.

Just a play on words....but I like the "Split" 3 Musketeers symbolism...
It's over for urine and k2's case against Dr Phil is coming to an unfavorable ending for the 3 Musketeers Monkey Devil!
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #392 on: November 18, 2010, 02:17:09 AM »

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #393 on: November 18, 2010, 02:19:34 AM »

Just a play on words....but I like the "Split" 3 Musketeers symbolism...
It's over for urine and k2's case against Dr Phil is coming to an unfavorable ending for the 3 Musketeers Monkey Devil!

I thought I'd do a stock just for the old days.

What I thought was so very interesting was how Joran made sure he got that candy bar and the coke before he took off back to his cell. Shows you how his world has changed and will only get worse as time goes on.

I'd mail him a case of Three Musketeers if he'd tell me where Natalee's remains are.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #394 on: November 18, 2010, 02:27:40 AM »

billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #395 on: November 18, 2010, 02:28:46 AM »

PUTTING TWO AND TWO TOGETHER

During Jaaps interview Joran drew a map saying Natalee's remains are in the Bubali Bird Sanctuary. This is the map that Steph Watts went to Aruba and filmed.
Steph Watts says he rec'd the map Joran drew. (he acutally rec'd the map from Dave Holloway).

Steph Watts at Bird Sanctuary aka Bulbali

Producer Ellie talking about a map Joran drew describing Natalee's death, the Bubali Bird Sanctuary where Natalee's remains allegedly are. NG says the map looks like something a 5th grader would've done. Ellie saying he's drawn many maps; none of the previous information has led to Natalee.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=5299957

Joran Van Der Sloot Drew A Map To Natalee Holloway's Body

June 4, 2010Dutch authorities raided the home of Amesz and confiscated evidence at the request of the U.S. Justice Department, who were investigating Van der Sloot on charges of extortion and wire fraud, but they didn't manage to find the map. Frustrated with the Aruban authorities' refusal to reopen the Holloway case regardless of the map, Amesz sent a copy to Holloway's father, Dave Holloway.

June 8, 2010
Investigators in Aruba are searching near a bird sanctuary.
http://www.newser.com/story/91778/van-der-sloot-confession-leads-to-new-search-in-aruba.html

Story posted 2010.06.06 at 10:49 PM CDT
Birmingham, AL (WIAT) -- "Jossy Mansur, editor of Diario newspaper in Aruba , spoke with CBS 42 by phone, Sunday afternoon. He said there are two planned searches on the island. He says one will be near the bird sanctuary and the other near the dam.

He in turn shared it with a private mounted search and recovery team working for the family called Texas Equusearch. The director of that firm, Tim Miller, told the Enquirer, "We have the map." They are in the process of negotiating with the government of Aruba for cooperation in holding a search for Holloway's remains at a national park called the Bubali Bird Sanctuary where Joran claims the body is located

August 23- 25 2010 - KALPOE DEPOSITIONS

September 16, 2010 - Beth in Peru with Peter deVries, visits Joran at Castro Castro prison.

November 16, 2010 JAW BONE FOUND
Authorities are testing a jaw bone found on a beach in Aruba

Kermit,
Another important date in this time line (MHO) is urine was captured and arrested on June 3rd 2010. Your thoughts please...
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #396 on: November 18, 2010, 03:00:45 AM »

Link on NG for video of Beth confronting urine at Castro Castro...
http://www.cnn.com/video/data/2.0/video/bestoftv/2010/1/17/exp.ng.natalee.holloway.cnn.html
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #397 on: November 18, 2010, 03:49:51 AM »

With no extradition treaty, Peru does not have to release Joran to Aruba.  Peru will try him, if he isn't already dead by his hand, or others, he will be convicted.  What I wonder if he then  is to serve the sentence for Stephanie's death before he is release to either US or Aruba for prosecution.

I hope you are right AZSunny.  I have a terrible feeling about everything.

Janet

AZ Sunny is right on this one.  If there is no extradition treaty, then Peru can do what they damn well please.  My thought is that Stephany's family may be willing to have him extradited to Alabama to face the charges of extortion and there is a possibility so I have been told that (lots of loops to jump through) but Joran could be tried in Alabama for Natalee's death.  It has to do with international law that Alabama partakes in, that some states in the USA do not.  It was more than my brain could take on a day when we had a friend dying in CCU from a horrific accident and lots of legal beagles talking, so I just did not grasp the whole account. 

If that were to occur, Anita would join Paulus as Alabama, unlike Aruba or Peru, has the death penalty but that would also free Anita of any problems in the future.  She might like his disappearance from the face of the earth better.  Joran is going to face hell coming and going in Peru because one day the funds will run out and he will left to the mercy of the street thugs in prison, which he will not, without the greenback, be able to survive.   

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #398 on: November 18, 2010, 03:52:07 AM »

Why would NG get the results?  Wouldn't you think that the prosecutors office and Natalee's family would hear first before NG?

I was thinking that because Natalee's Aunt was on the program that she might get any news and NG would obtain from her.

Good point Sleuth 

It's probably that wires of this special content are picked up readily by the international news services and CNN/HLN probably has an agreement, "me, first, me first, me first" with anyone in the know.

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #399 on: November 18, 2010, 03:53:10 AM »

Who said or tested the found object and said it was a small white female. Isn't that beyond their capabilites on the rock? I am trying to not get excited. Too many other times.
I agree. I'm not sure that you could find a forensic anthropologist in every university here in America. Unless someone is on Indian dig there for the last 5 years. So what big find is in Aruba that would keep an anthropologist there?  Every time they find anything with a bone we have an instant expert there. If they do have a resident, name them and their credentials or at least why they never leave the island. So all anthropologists just spread out across every island in the Caribbean?

Anita fancies herself an anthropologist and Paulus a judge, although neither is either.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.