March 18, 2024, 08:55:12 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway Case Discussion #851 11/16/10 - 11/20/10  (Read 346778 times)
MsVada
Monkey Junky

« Reply #480 on: November 18, 2010, 01:51:06 PM »

I so wanted Beth to tell Joran NO!  You tell me NOW to my face what happened so I can see you and know if you are telling the truth.  Don't write to me--tell me NOW!

But I guess she knew he would just refuse anyway.  She went where his own mother would not go and he still didn't tell her!

And I heard him say something to the man  behind the desk about five minutes.  Like you said five minutes.  So the prison authorities knew well beforehand as did Joran that Beth had been granted five minutes or so.

Anna,  I did too.  He is a POS, and that whole interview just broke my heart.  Beth was so calm in speaking to him. He is a COWARD for not telling her anything but a bunch of excuses as to when he might be ready and send her a letter Sad

Maine, born and raised!
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #481 on: November 18, 2010, 01:52:09 PM »

Rock On, Snoopy!

I saw TATER and SPOOKY and so many others who seldom post any more.  At least news is good for that.

And of course, always good to see Tylergal.

Hi Anna.  I check in each day, and it's always good to see everyone.  I'm so thankful to Klaas and all the other faithful monkeys for always being here and keeping us updated.  Believe me when I say I read every word.
Lisa in MD
Scared Monkey

« Reply #482 on: November 18, 2010, 01:53:35 PM »

Regardless of who’s remains the mandible belongs to - A portion of a BODY has washed upon an Aruban shore!

Don’t you think they need to get their crime tape and start a little investigation?  Is anything being done, Island wise???

Or is this just another investigation Aruban Style? IE … must eat corn flakes and shave first?
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #483 on: November 18, 2010, 02:00:01 PM »

Ok so has this has been proven NOT to be Natalee?

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Lisa in MD
Scared Monkey

« Reply #484 on: November 18, 2010, 02:01:38 PM »

Seeing a mother beg for her dead daughter’s remains on national television from the murdering sociopath that killed her and watching him deny her was low enough to bring me to tears! – There are not enough words to describe my heartfelt displeasure and there is not enough Justice in the World to deal with him!

Then to hear on NG that he laughed and said why are they so worried?  Does it get any worse?

Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #485 on: November 18, 2010, 02:04:37 PM »

I feel as strongly today as I did since June 2010 -- Joran will NEVER leave Peru alive.
WTHeck are u wearing ? I didn't recognize you.
I agree, and yet, he looked better in the video they showed on NG than he has in a long time. Maybe the not drinking so much, fewer drugs, something about him, he looked healthy for a dead man walking.
My new Avi is for my buddies in the "Football wih Frijole" thread. (I'm an Oklahoma State "Cowboy"). I'm thinking about switching back because I look like a University of Texas marching band member!

-- sorry for the OT)

*giggle
(sorry, could not resist)

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
antunym
Scared Monkey

« Reply #486 on: November 18, 2010, 02:09:26 PM »

No it hasn't.  I guess the Aruba LE down there find human remains all the time and don't care to find out who they belong to.  Just hush hush with them 
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #487 on: November 18, 2010, 02:10:46 PM »

I don't think that is the case at all, Blonde.  I think we agreed years ago that there was no lower jaw
on the skull in that cage.  JMO

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #488 on: November 18, 2010, 02:11:44 PM »

I so wanted Beth to tell Joran NO!  You tell me NOW to my face what happened so I can see you and know if you are telling the truth.  Don't write to me--tell me NOW!

But I guess she knew he would just refuse anyway.  She went where his own mother would not go and he still didn't tell her!

And I heard him say something to the man  behind the desk about five minutes.  Like you said five minutes.  So the prison authorities knew well beforehand as did Joran that Beth had been granted five minutes or so.

Anna,  I did too.  He is a POS, and that whole interview just broke my heart.  Beth was so calm in speaking to him. He is a COWARD for not telling her anything but a bunch of excuses as to when he might be ready and send her a letter Sad

Joran likes to torture Beth. It is so sick. Beth was pleading from the depths of her soul. I guess he thinks he has leverage by withholding information. I can't think of another reason he would not fess up and then there is the fact the creep is a liar. It needs to sink in that he isn't going anywhere else.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #489 on: November 18, 2010, 02:23:56 PM »

Only if you believe everything ALE tells you
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #490 on: November 18, 2010, 02:31:03 PM »

I don't think that is the case at all, Blonde.  I think we agreed years ago that there was no lower jaw
on the skull in that cage
.  JMO

I agree.  They collected all the bones in that cage.  And just because the lower jaw doesn't look attached doesn't mean it wasn't there.
RoxiBalboa
Scared Monkey

« Reply #491 on: November 18, 2010, 02:31:50 PM »

If this is Natalee then Aruba has all their ducks in line.  They know every move they are going to make.  If they didn't they would have never planted this bone.

I agree with this San.

Fact of life...After Monday & Tuesday, even the calendar says W T F !!
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #492 on: November 18, 2010, 02:32:11 PM »

The only people I believe is Beth Twitty and John Q. Kelly.
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #493 on: November 18, 2010, 02:37:09 PM »

Ditto
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #494 on: November 18, 2010, 02:38:05 PM »

on the skull in that cage
.  JMO

I agree.  They collected all the bones in that cage.  And just because the lower jaw doesn't look attached doesn't mean it wasn't there.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #495 on: November 18, 2010, 02:38:25 PM »

Me too!

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #496 on: November 18, 2010, 02:41:15 PM »

Most of you who have been posting and reading for so long know that I never lock into any one theory.  I don't know what happened after Natalee got into that car with those three suspects.  No one else does either even though some have very strong opinions as to what did happen, it is still conjecture.

Anyway, once in a while I go totally over the top and think Aruban authorities have had the remains there in the morgue or some such storage the whole time.  I know this is highly unlikely--like almost certainly so.  But early on I got fixated on that idea and it is hard to shake.  Remember the insistence there was DNA on the fake letter Paulus received?  And vd Straaten just knew she was dead almost immeidately?  Dave seeing someone from ALE slamming their trunk, etc. 

Just a wild and crazy thought I have from time to time.  I don't even believe it myself but do think it once in a while in spite of myself.

Anna -

I (too) sometimes think about:
(a) VDStraaten knowing she was dead right away.
(b) Dave seeing the slamming of the trunk and a hasty take off by the vehicle.

Makes ya wonder. If they knew she was dead so quickly.
(a) How did they know? Did they see her dead body.
(b) Where did they put her dead body?

BUCKSHOT
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #497 on: November 18, 2010, 02:43:57 PM »

With the Dr. Phil case coming to an end and this possibly being Natalee's remains could you imagine the show he will have.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #498 on: November 18, 2010, 02:45:30 PM »

Klaas, are you having any problems viewing 24ora?

I haven't been able to get in, I'm thinking they're either down...or there's high traffic.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #499 on: November 18, 2010, 02:49:14 PM »

Klaas, are you having any problems viewing 24ora?

I haven't been able to get in, I'm thinking they're either down...or there's high traffic.

I can't access either.  I'll keep trying.

www.24ora.com

Database Error: Unable to connect to the database:Could not connect to MySQL
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.