March 18, 2024, 09:41:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway Case Discussion #851 11/16/10 - 11/20/10  (Read 346784 times)
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #640 on: November 19, 2010, 01:34:39 AM »

texasmom, klaasend, Chata, Magnolia ...good to see you all. 

Will the bone being Natalee solve the case? They have to tie it to Joran or Joran and the Kalpoe boys and I can't see how that will happen. Any ideas?

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #641 on: November 19, 2010, 01:35:14 AM »

Will the bone being Natalee solve the case? They have to tie it to Joran or Joran and the Kalpoe boys and I can't see how that will happen. Any ideas?

And Northern Rose 

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #642 on: November 19, 2010, 01:38:11 AM »

He's a busy guy  

http://tsunamiaruba.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=12&Itemid=17
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #643 on: November 19, 2010, 01:39:24 AM »

Found bone

The bone was found last weekend in Aruba is human, De Telegraaf. How old the bone is still difficult to establish. It is the first time since the disappearance of Natalee Holloway that research into a human bone.
Although the jaw is affected by the warm weather, it still contains material which can be examined whether the bone is from Holloway. Earlier there were also bones found in Aruba who were suspected of the American teenager would come. This later proved to be no human bones.

http://www.versgeperst.com/nieuws/73951/gevonden-bot-is-menselijk.html
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #644 on: November 19, 2010, 01:40:17 AM »

Solve the case?  No, probably not but it will bring some measure resolution to Beth and Dave. 
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #645 on: November 19, 2010, 01:40:18 AM »

And Northern Rose 

Hi Shell   
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #646 on: November 19, 2010, 01:50:40 AM »

Solve the case?  No, probably not but it will bring some measure resolution to Beth and Dave. 

No body no crime. I was speculating if a part of a body was found, would that be enough for a circumstantial case against J and K2?
I always hope for closure for the family.

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #647 on: November 19, 2010, 01:56:45 AM »

It might not solve the case, but Aruba always said that they had no proof that Natalee
was dead.  If it is her jaw bone, I think that would pretty much prove that she is dead.

I wonder if they have police out there searching the area where the jaw bone was found,
looking for any other bones.  That would seem like a logical move.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #648 on: November 19, 2010, 02:00:14 AM »

Published: Thu, Nov 18 20:17 EST

Hi,

I think a lot of people were wondering why there was no message from Aruba during Thomas.

Well I was on vacation in the states when this all happened.

Of course I was watching the news on the weather channel and followed all about this storm.

Now that I am back on the island I think that today is the first day without heavy rain.

Just now I was looking at the satellite and saw a big area above and around Aruba.

It is still dry, but who knows.

I don’t know how much more rain this island can handle, because all the dams are more than full.

You see some trees hanging because the soil is so wet and loose that they are starting to fall down.

The roads are cracking up and a lot of dirt and sand on it.

There is one positive point and that is that the island is green all over.

The trucks for emptying the settling tanks are making overtime.

I called the company this morning and they can help me on Monday at the earliest.

So I think and know that every positive thing has a negative part too.

This is it for now and I’ll come back if there are any changes.

http://stormcarib.com/reports/current/report.php?id=1290129445_43190

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #649 on: November 19, 2010, 02:12:11 AM »

CNN's John Roberts and panel discuss the finding of a bone on an Aruban beach and if it's linked to Natalee Holloway. (video)

http://www.cnn.com/video/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+rss%2Fcnn_freevideo+%28RSS%3A+Video%29&utm_content=Google+International#/video/crime/2010/11/19/ac.natalee.holloway.case.cnn
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #650 on: November 19, 2010, 02:21:49 AM »

Hi Shell!   

In Aruba who knows what will happen, if anything at all.  At this point I'd rather see Joran tried anywhere but there.  I wouldn't trust any trial in Aruba, and quite frankly I'm skeptical about one in Holland.  There have been long fingers in this case alright, but they certainly weren't from Natalee's side of the case.  I tend to believe that some of those were reaching from Holland.

In the beginning we were told that according to the law if certain people were the last seen with someone who ends up dead, they could be held responsible for that death...but as Paulus told the three prime suspects; since there was no body...there was no crime.  And we all know how they twisted and changed all the supposed "law" information.  I'm just not sure how much difference it will make if that jawbone is Natalee's.  In Aruba, if charges were finally filed...I think it would just be another roller coaster ride that her family doesn't need, and that wouldn't end with Justice being served.  Aruba is corrupt as hell, and I don't believe any American stands a chance at Justice from their legal system.

JMO

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #651 on: November 19, 2010, 02:35:52 AM »

I agree. 

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #652 on: November 19, 2010, 02:37:18 AM »

As a parent of three daughters I have always been on Beth's side in her quest for bringing Natalee home and seeking Justice for Natalee. As a father I have always sympathized with Dave in his loss and support his efforts to find Natalee. From my perspective, Beth has been the lead force in pressuring urine, k2, and the corrupt govt of aurba and I admire and respect her strength and determined focus to achieve her goals.
I pray that the recently 'discovered' jaw turns out to be Natalee's and at the same time abhor the circumstances that bring us to this moment. Bringing Natalee home is number one for Dave, Beth, Jug, and Natalee's family. Common decency of closure for the family by the return of Natalee's remains at this juncture would be Heaven sent.
I do sense though that Beth's recent visit to urine in Castro Castro, while focused on getting truth about Natalee's whereabouts, is only a portion of her ultimate goal....bringing those that participated in Natalee's death and those that covered up....to Justice is another goal....That Beth intends to seek....

I believe Beth is determined to not only bring Natalee home.. but also bring those responsible to Justice....    
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #653 on: November 19, 2010, 02:40:24 AM »

Justice for Natalee,
and Stephany! 

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #654 on: November 19, 2010, 02:41:38 AM »

I'm with texasmom.

Joran needs to die the death of a mad dog, in Peru... being torn apart limb from limb, while three Peruvian cons shove a 3 Musketeers bar up his butt.

Make it a king size! It's good to be the king.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #655 on: November 19, 2010, 02:43:30 AM »

I'm with texasmom.

Joran needs to die the death of a mad dog, in Peru... being torn apart limb from limb, while three Peruvian cons shove a 3 Musketeers bar up his butt.

Great to see you Carpe!   

billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #656 on: November 19, 2010, 02:43:45 AM »

Kind Mods... please delete my reply #651.....
Nobody dare call me Janet..  

Done, billb!

EDIT: DUPLICATE INCOMPLETE POST
« Last Edit: November 19, 2010, 03:22:05 AM by CBB » Logged
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #657 on: November 19, 2010, 02:48:13 AM »

I'm with texasmom.

Great to see you Carpe!   

You too!!! Thanks for all you do. an angelic monkey 

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #658 on: November 19, 2010, 02:52:21 AM »

If it's not her jaw bone, 10-1 it's another girl he offed who didn't have a mom like Beth Twitty and whose body was probably store in Anita's freezer.  They say they always keep souvenirs.  Anita seems to like having this fascinating mysterious murdering aspect to her life and seeing girls' panties.. maybe she and Floozyrenzo are closer than we thought.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #659 on: November 19, 2010, 03:15:16 AM »

I feel sure this article has probably already been posted, posting again to emphasize estimated time for the DNA testing.

http://www.aolnews.com/crime/article/prosecutor-peter-blanken-bone-found-in-aruba-is-a-young-womans/19722536

Prosecutor: Bone Found in Aruba Is a Young Woman's

Updated: 1 day 12 hours ago

David Lohr
Contributor

(Nov. 17) -- A prosecutor in Aruba said an initial examination of a bone found on an Aruba beach shows it is human and belongs to a young woman, CNN reported. Authorities will now determine if it belongs to missing American teenager Natalee Holloway.

"I'm happy that it's human. And the initial finding is that it's from a young woman, so maybe we will be able to solve this case. I hope so. But we will wait to see what the findings are," Aruban prosecutor Peter Blanken told CNN.

The prosecutor said a forensic expert in Aruba made the initial determination. He cautioned that a final determination would be made by the Netherlands Forensic Institute in the Hague, but he did say the agency is "testing for a DNA match."

Tourists found the bone Nov. 12 on a beach on Caribbean island of Aruba, according to the Dutch daily De Telegraaf. The tourists turned the bone in to the front desk of the nearby Phoenix Hotel. Officials there subsequently notified police of the find.

Photos of the bone, which is believed to be a human lower jawbone, show a mandible with an intact molar, ABC News reported. According to CNN, experts will extract DNA from where the tooth meets the bone and compare it to DNA obtained from Holloway's biological parents.

Joran van der Sloot, a longtime suspect in Holloway's disappearance, is behind bars in Peru, accused of the May 30 slaying of Stephany Flores. The Peruvian business student was found dead in van der Sloot's hotel room in Lima on June 2. Van der Sloot has been charged with first-degree murder and robbery in the case. If convicted of Flores' murder, he could face 15 to 35 years in prison

Holloway, 18, from Mountain Brook, Ala., disappeared on May 30, 2005, while on a trip to Aruba to celebrate her high school graduation. Her body has never been found.

Inge Oevering, a spokeswoman for the forensic institute, told CNN it normally takes about a week for the agency to conduct a DNA test.

John Kelly, the attorney representing Holloway's mother, Beth Holloway, has not returned calls or e-mails seeking comment.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.