March 18, 2024, 08:26:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway Case Discussion #851 11/16/10 - 11/20/10  (Read 346775 times)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #700 on: November 19, 2010, 11:33:47 AM »

Dr Baden said "They know if it's Natalee by now."
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #701 on: November 19, 2010, 11:34:17 AM »

be safe Klaas.......

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #702 on: November 19, 2010, 11:35:52 AM »

ummmmm..... isn't it getting near the time when officials take vacation in Aruba?
How many times have we heard this......

'We will make a decision after the Holidays'..... ACKKKKK

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
crazybabyborg
« Reply #703 on: November 19, 2010, 11:36:58 AM »

Baden went on to say (again) that it might be possible to detect drugs from the tooth pulp.

I'm scared that the reason they haven't made an announcement as to ID is because they are further testing to see if drugs can be detected. If so, I'm afraid it will become "not Natalee".

I know, I know, but I just don't trust them any further than I can spit.
mariloo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #704 on: November 19, 2010, 11:40:30 AM »

Someone please explain what a jetty is.  I cannot tell from the photo but I do not know what to look for.  Thanks
Lisa in MD
Scared Monkey

« Reply #705 on: November 19, 2010, 11:41:15 AM »

Some of you may not believe in this and that’s okay.  Just because we think differently doesn’t mean we are wacked.

Although Psychics are not always exact there is usually something that they hit upon so I have been searching psychic readings on Natalee to see if there is any type of consensus or things that might tie together here goes:

The first I came across was Psychic Rita Estelle, saw Murder by Young Man while Two Friends watched.  ARUBA

Per Rita: She is encased in cement. It’s some kind of box with a lid. Like an old cistern. It’s on an old rubble foundation where there was a structure. Now there is only a foundation with cement rubble around it. And when you stand at the back of the foundation and look towards the front, there should be a couple of palm trees on your right. And there are two shot glasses near the scene. And in them should be found the drugs that were used.

And you have to look carefully around this area to find the cement patch. Look carefully around the area and you will find the cement patch.

The Dutch boy is the one who killed her. And the two brothers were just along for the ride. The Dutch boy liked rough kinky sex and the two boys liked to watch. I don’t want to get too much… just that the boy liked rough and kinky sex and the two boys were voyeurs.

---Her description some what fits in with the possibility of the Jetty. Especially the Cistern and Cement rubble.  Could they have used an old cistern when building the jetty? That would create a pocket in the jetty.  Also a cement patch -  It looks like a cement patch right at the beginning of the Divi Phoenix jetty from the aerial photo that Klaasend just posted and of course the jetty itself could be construed as a cement patch. If you are standing on the jetty looking towards the hotel the palm trees are on the right.

I really have a feeling about this and my intuition is usually pretty keen although not always right on.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #706 on: November 19, 2010, 11:44:06 AM »

Tito says CNN is in Aruba:

http://www.facebook.com/#!/titolacle

ANDERSON COOPER 360 DEGREES
Jawbone Found on Beach in Aruba
Aired November 18, 2010 - 23:00   ET

JOHN ROBERTS, CNN ANCHOR: Wow. Almost difficult to watch. Let's get some perspective on the discovery of the jawbone and what it could mean if it belongs to Natalee Holloway.

Lawrence Kobilinsky is a forensic scientist at John Jay College of Criminal Justice here in New York; and Jean Casarez is in Aruba. Jean's a correspondent for "In Session" on TruTV.

Jean, you've traveled long and hard to get there to Aruba. What are you learning tonight about the discovery of this fragmented jawbone?

JEAN CASAREZ, CORRESPONDENT, "IN SESSION": Well, first of all, everybody here on the island knows what's happening. Everyone is really waiting like the rest of us are to see exactly what will be happening. .....

<snipped>

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1011/18/acd.02.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #707 on: November 19, 2010, 11:45:42 AM »

Baden went on to say (again) that it might be possible to detect drugs from the tooth pulp.

I'm scared that the reason they haven't made an announcement as to ID is because they are further testing to see if drugs can be detected. If so, I'm afraid it will become "not Natalee".

I agree.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Lisa in MD
Scared Monkey

« Reply #708 on: November 19, 2010, 11:50:15 AM »

Psychic Maria Saint Clair:“I stand by all I've said before. I believe Natalee was murdered on the beach by a young man who fits the description I wrote previously. I found on my return visit, however, that Natalee's spirit is very troubled. She sits on a rock, overlooking the sea, in an area that's not too far from the light house and close to the shore.”

--- that could be a jetty
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #709 on: November 19, 2010, 11:53:21 AM »

I agree.

Janet

Me2   and Lisa... I keep an open mind with some  Psychics. Your post reminded me wayyyyy back there was something said by such a person (if I remember it right) that Natalee wouldn't be found for 5 or even 5.5 years..... Anyone remember where that came from? Seems like it was a site that read the 'stars' and stuff. Am I Nuts? lol.

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #710 on: November 19, 2010, 11:54:50 AM »

I hope we get results soon.

My bet is that they already know if the bone belonged to Natalee or not.
The fact that no statement has been released is a good sign.  IMO
They are getting their ducks in a row before releasing information.

This is exactly what they are doing.

This is why Julia Renfro has been quiet.
FloridaKatz
Scared Monkey

« Reply #711 on: November 19, 2010, 11:55:30 AM »

Someone please explain what a jetty is.  I cannot tell from the photo but I do not know what to look for.  Thanks

A jetty is a straight line pile of rocks in the water that hold the water back from flowing in a certain direction.

Praying for Natalee's return.............
Lisa in MD
Scared Monkey

« Reply #712 on: November 19, 2010, 11:57:53 AM »

A jetty is a straight line pile of rocks in the water that hold the water back from flowing in a certain direction.

Exactly and it would also hold back a body from being found if one was buried inside it!
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #713 on: November 19, 2010, 11:59:30 AM »

Mark Fuhrman now on FOX

Said it is comical 5 years after Natalee disappeared that they are NOW asking for dental records.  Any good investigation would have asked for those records 5 years ago.

They should know by now how long the bone has been out there whether they are saying it or not.  That would have been the first thing they would have tested.

Said even if the results come back as Natalee they need to prove a homicide and doubts that will happen.  They can say she drown.    

They won't say she drowned until they try and get Joran back from Peru.  They will say we want to charge him here for murder.  He will then go on trial and Paulus' friends the crooked judges will release him because there is no evidence linking him to the crime.  Hans Mos said Joran is a liar so he cannot be believed.

A plan is in place.  Every move is calculated.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #714 on: November 19, 2010, 11:59:44 AM »

If it is Natalee they do not want the media storm just before tourist season.  My gut tells me there is no way they want it out to the world that Natalee is dead and her bones were found on their "happy island" as it could effect tourism for them yet again.  I think the delay in releasing the results is not because they do not know, it is how to mitigate the negative publicity by putting the right spin on it.  I also think Anita would be told the results before the public so she can run and hide.  I don't trust them either as a matter of fact I find it very difficult to put trust and Aruba in the same sentence.
Lisa in MD
Scared Monkey

« Reply #715 on: November 19, 2010, 11:59:53 AM »

MSNBC – Aruba psychic connection  the real “Medium”

Allison Dubois: “I actually do think one of the boys will turn on the other boys and offer up something that will lead to a resolve of the case.  I always did see them near the water with her.  So my concern is that Van Der Sloot knew exactly where to put her, water-wise, where the decomposition or the elements in the water would make it so that she would not be found.”

---Growing up on Aruba Joran probably knew those jettys pretty well. Note Rita is saying near the water and water-wise not in the water.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #716 on: November 19, 2010, 12:00:59 PM »

A jetty is a long, built up structure which creates a line of rocks and or wood from the shore out to a certain distance into the ocean.  It serves the purpose of breaking the waves farther from shore to save the beach from erosion.  They are usually put into position where the tide is known to be rough and/or other reasons (I'm not an authority Wink  )

In the picture Klaas posted, you will see what looks like a long wharf like structure going out into the sea.  That's a jetty.

Hope this helps.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #717 on: November 19, 2010, 12:04:05 PM »

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&defl=en&q=define:jetty&sa=X&ei=VK3mTLqtN46ynweSz72jDQ&ved=0CBYQkAE

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jetty
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #718 on: November 19, 2010, 12:04:07 PM »

I agree.

Janet

Me2   and Lisa... I keep an open mind with some  Psychics. Your post reminded me wayyyyy back there was something said by such a person (if I remember it right) that Natalee wouldn't be found for 5 or even 5.5 years..... Anyone remember where that came from? Seems like it was a site that read the 'stars' and stuff. Am I Nuts? lol.

You aren't nuts, Nut.  That was from Forensic Astrology.  She said years ago that Natalee
will be found in 2010.

http://forensicastrology.blogspot.com/

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #719 on: November 19, 2010, 12:05:10 PM »

What she said 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.