March 19, 2024, 03:58:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway Case Discussion #851 11/16/10 - 11/20/10  (Read 346823 times)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #720 on: November 19, 2010, 12:05:43 PM »

The psychic may bat 1000 as far as what happened to Natalee or where her body may be. I agree with you, Lisa in MD, the psychic stuff is an individual opinion as to how much weight anybody gives it, and I have no problem at all with anybody's choices in that regard or that someone shares it here on the thread.

I just feel compelled to say this, based on my own opinions. At the point that psychics begin saying anything troubling about Natalee's spirit, I'm going to voice my opinion and belief.

Natalee's spirit is at total peace and Natalee is home. We are the ones that aren't. I believe that Natalee's life goes on and that Natalee is more alive than she was when she was here and that she knows pure joy in ways we can only imagine. I believe that when this earth had to let go of her hand, it was gently grasped by God's and He will never let go.

On occasion, Natalee's family reads here and I just couldn't let the suggestion that Natalee is anything less than whole, happy, and at peace, go unchallenged. My opinion certainly isn't intended to offend the psychic or you, Lisa in MD. I just had to say it. 
FloridaKatz
Scared Monkey

« Reply #721 on: November 19, 2010, 12:10:07 PM »

Someone please explain what a jetty is.  I cannot tell from the photo but I do not know what to look for.  Thanks

A jetty is a straight line pile of rocks in the water that hold the water back from flowing in a certain direction.

Exactly and it would also hold back a body from being found if one was buried inside it!
And, it would be very easy for 3 young strong men to carry the body to the jetty, walk along the top of the jetty, remove several rocks from the top of the jetty, place her down in the jetty structure, then place the rocks back ontop of her.  Then early last week, the backlash remnents of hurricane Tomas hit Aruba, as well as a strong storm coming off of Venezuela.  The water was rough and the waves were really strong and high.  Strong enough to dislodge anything in the jetty.

Praying for Natalee's return.............
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #722 on: November 19, 2010, 12:11:47 PM »

Good clear aerial photo of the Divi Phoenix showing the jetty

You know what this pic brought to mind?  All of the BS that went on at RU about how "someone" could have walked her body out to/past the "sandbar" and it would have floated away, instead of back to shore.

Makes one wonder where those folks (read, RENFRO) came up with that?
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #723 on: November 19, 2010, 12:13:08 PM »

Someone please explain what a jetty is.  I cannot tell from the photo but I do not know what to look for.  Thanks

A jetty is a straight line pile of rocks in the water that hold the water back from flowing in a certain direction.

Exactly and it would also hold back a body from being found if one was buried inside it!
And, it would be very easy for 3 young strong men to carry the body to the jetty, walk along the top of the jetty, remove several rocks from the top of the jetty, place her down in the jetty structure, then place the rocks back ontop of her.  Then early last week, the backlash remnents of hurricane Tomas hit Aruba, as well as a strong storm coming off of Venezuela.  The water was rough and the waves were really strong and high.  Strong enough to dislodge anything in the jetty.

If they were able to move rocks in a jetty, then those rocks, I would imagine, would be smaller and lighter than those I have seen here in the states.  Here, the rocks are quite large and installed with heavy machinery.  jmo

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #724 on: November 19, 2010, 12:14:03 PM »

Mark Fuhrman now on FOX

Said it is comical 5 years after Natalee disappeared that they are NOW asking for dental records.  Any good investigation would have asked for those records 5 years ago.

They should know by now how long the bone has been out there whether they are saying it or not.  That would have been the first thing they would have tested.

Said even if the results come back as Natalee they need to prove a homicide and doubts that will happen.  They can say she drown.    

They won't say she drowned until they try and get Joran back from Peru.  They will say we want to charge him here for murder.  He will then go on trial and Paulus' friends the crooked judges will release him because there is no evidence linking him to the crime.  Hans Mos said Joran is a liar so he cannot be believed.

A plan is in place.  Every move is calculated.

Anita may not go visit with her "murderer" son but that does not mean she (and Julie) isn't working this in the background to his advantage.  Please let this be Natalee, send her home and then pay off someone in that prison to finish him up.  Justice will not be served on Aruba.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Lisa in MD
Scared Monkey

« Reply #725 on: November 19, 2010, 12:14:26 PM »

Please don't discount what I am thinking here, I'm not a couK! I do believe in God and that we all have special gifts some of us just don't know how to use them.

From Psychic Mary Ann Morgan testimonials page:

I met Mary Ann Morgan under the most difficult of circumstances. She was brought to Aruba with the Texas Equusearch Group to search for my daughter Natalee Holloway, who went missing on her school trip. She was introduced as a psychic medium that had information about Natalee. At the onset of our meeting Mary Ann provided me with detailed information that was obscure in nature. No one had access to this information but immediate family. To this date I have told only a select few people these details. Portions of the information was verifiable immediately, other information we believe has to come to fruition through time .

I have to note that I am a devoted Christian and I believe Mary Ann’s gifts are from GOD. Over the past year we have spent a great deal of time speaking about the difficulties surrounding this case with all its’ ups and downs. Mary Ann maintains integrity while using her gifts for counseling. Mary Ann is the only intuitive that has worked actively with my family on Natalee’s disappearance. She is the only intuitive that I have approvingly appeared with on Television, The Abrams report. I am glad to say that Robin and I refer to Mary Ann as our friend. I know she feels the same way."

Sincerely,
Dave Holloway
Loving father of Natalee Holloway
crazybabyborg
« Reply #726 on: November 19, 2010, 12:18:52 PM »

Aruba is going to face some obligations if the jaw is openly acknowledged to be Natalee's. Already, there is discussion in the media about the proper follow-up in terms of intensifying a search to recover the rest of the body using the location where the jaw was found as a guide.

I can't imagine Aruba is happy about that. If they do the searches, there's media attention and if they don't, there's media criticism.
Lisa in MD
Scared Monkey

« Reply #727 on: November 19, 2010, 12:19:58 PM »

The psychic may bat 1000 as far as what happened to Natalee or where her body may be. I agree with you, Lisa in MD, the psychic stuff is an individual opinion as to how much weight anybody gives it, and I have no problem at all with anybody's choices in that regard or that someone shares it here on the thread.

I just feel compelled to say this, based on my own opinions. At the point that psychics begin saying anything troubling about Natalee's spirit, I'm going to voice my opinion and belief.

Natalee's spirit is at total peace and Natalee is home. We are the ones that aren't. I believe that Natalee's life goes on and that Natalee is more alive than she was when she was here and that she knows pure joy in ways we can only imagine. I believe that when this earth had to let go of her hand, it was gently grasped by God's and He will never let go.

On occasion, Natalee's family reads here and I just couldn't let the suggestion that Natalee is anything less than whole, happy, and at peace, go unchallenged. My opinion certainly isn't intended to offend the psychic or you, Lisa in MD. I just had to say it. 

I appreciate that and I respectfully agree with you.  It is my belief that Natalee is at peace and that we are the ones that are not and I couldn't have said it any better!
Lisa in MD
Scared Monkey

« Reply #728 on: November 19, 2010, 12:24:50 PM »

This could very well be the case! Something right in front of us all along!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #729 on: November 19, 2010, 12:24:54 PM »

Jossy on Fox
mariloo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #730 on: November 19, 2010, 12:27:05 PM »

Thank you.  Not what I thought at all.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #731 on: November 19, 2010, 12:27:20 PM »

Jossy said there are no other young women that he knows of that have gone missing on Aruba.

Well, that narrows it down.........
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #732 on: November 19, 2010, 12:27:41 PM »

Jossy said there is no other young woman that has gone missing on Aruba that he knows of and the bone is from a young woman. 
Lisa in MD
Scared Monkey

« Reply #733 on: November 19, 2010, 12:28:09 PM »

If they were able to move rocks in a jetty, then those rocks, I would imagine, would be smaller and lighter than those I have seen here in the states.  Here, the rocks are quite large and installed with heavy machinery.  jmo

T
There may be larger heavier rocks in the foundation and if that is so there could also be a pocket or a hole between them with some on top to cover it.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #734 on: November 19, 2010, 12:29:33 PM »

Good clear aerial photo of the Divi Phoenix showing the jetty

You know what this pic brought to mind?  All of the BS that went on at RU about how "someone" could have walked her body out to/past the "sandbar" and it would have floated away, instead of back to shore.

Makes one wonder where those folks (read, RENFRO) came up with that?

Mariloo? Just making sure you saw the picture of the jetty.    Thanks Jen, for posting it!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #735 on: November 19, 2010, 12:30:17 PM »

At airport ;-)I
Lisa in MD
Scared Monkey

« Reply #736 on: November 19, 2010, 12:31:08 PM »

Does anyone know how well or if these jetty's were searched?
crazybabyborg
« Reply #737 on: November 19, 2010, 12:32:15 PM »

Jossy said there is no other young woman that has gone missing on Aruba that he knows of and the bone is from a young woman. 

NR: JINX!   

Dr. Baden said that since they have the dental records, they already know if it's Natalee. I WISH they would go ahead and make the announcement that it is or isn't. If it is, they're locked in regardless of what else happens. 
crazybabyborg
« Reply #738 on: November 19, 2010, 12:34:17 PM »

At airport ;-)I

There's a 12 step program out there for you somewhere, Klaas!    Get on that plane and have a GREAT time, Klaas!!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #739 on: November 19, 2010, 12:35:06 PM »

On bb

Don't know if the jettys were searched.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.