March 18, 2024, 08:07:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway Case Discussion #851 11/16/10 - 11/20/10  (Read 346773 times)
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #80 on: November 16, 2010, 09:02:40 PM »

So the hurricane season kicked up the waters around Aruba this year and a jawbone of a young white person was found on the same side of the island where Natalie disappeared. Hmmmm.
And if the currents run from the lighthouse then Joran put her in the water there.
Is this anywhere near the crab trap?

It is all in the same vicinity.  Same end and side of the island.
The Kalpoes left the scene.
Papa van der Sloot arranged for the boat DJ to take her out to sea.
Joran said she went swimming.
In that order it makes sense.

What would be good about this find, if it is Natalie, is that it's the first indication that the girl is really dead and she could be put to rest.
We all know it, but proving how she died is going to be difficult without more than a jawbone.

Aruba took the rest of her from the trap in January of 2009. IMO Who knows what they did with the remains
that they found?

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #81 on: November 16, 2010, 09:06:21 PM »

The lower jaw could have fallen away and through the trap (if this indeed what Natalee in this trap):

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #82 on: November 16, 2010, 09:07:43 PM »

The lower jaw could have fallen away and through the trap (if this indeed what Natalee in this trap):

Well, you know what I think! 

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #83 on: November 16, 2010, 09:08:53 PM »

So the hurricane season kicked up the waters around Aruba this year and a jawbone of a young white person was found on the same side of the island where Natalie disappeared. Hmmmm.
And if the currents run from the lighthouse then Joran put her in the water there.
Is this anywhere near the crab trap?

It is all in the same vicinity.  Same end and side of the island.
The Kalpoes left the scene.
Papa van der Sloot arranged for the boat DJ to take her out to sea.
Joran said she went swimming.
In that order it makes sense.

What would be good about this find, if it is Natalie, is that it's the first indication that the girl is really dead and she could be put to rest.
We all know it, but proving how she died is going to be difficult without more than a jawbone.

Aruba took the rest of her from the trap in January of 2009. IMO Who knows what they did with the remains that they found?

It was Jan 2008 and iirc from the pictures of the human remains in that trap, it appeared that the lower jaw bone was missing.  But maybe it was nearby and recovered also?  Can't help but wonder!  

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #84 on: November 16, 2010, 09:10:13 PM »

Well, you know what I think! 

You're certainly not alone.   

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #85 on: November 16, 2010, 09:11:06 PM »

I should have said January, 2008.  The years run together after a while.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #86 on: November 16, 2010, 09:11:15 PM »

Thanks for posting the pic Klaas!  

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #87 on: November 16, 2010, 09:12:09 PM »

It doesn't seem that long ago, does it...

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #88 on: November 16, 2010, 09:20:02 PM »

It doesn't seem that long ago, does it...

No, it doesn't.  I try to keep it straight by the last arrest of Joran the the Kalpoes in November, 2007.
A lot happened right around that time.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #89 on: November 16, 2010, 09:20:49 PM »

Jossy's interview coming up...if you haven't already listened!

wingnut
Scared Monkey

« Reply #90 on: November 16, 2010, 09:21:38 PM »

Hello monkeys! Afraid to jump on board, though the forensic anthropologist on Nancy Grace was encouraging with her summation of how they know the jawbone belongs to a young, white female. Will see what tomorrow brings.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #91 on: November 16, 2010, 09:22:01 PM »

Can you imagine being on vacation in Aruba, walking along the beach and finding human bones?   
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #92 on: November 16, 2010, 09:25:27 PM »

Can you imagine being on vacation in Aruba, walking along the beach and finding human bones?   
Well, if you are a "tourist" on vacation in Aruba -- you should expect it -- not be surprised. The whole world knows about Natalee and Aruba. It's your own fault.

Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #93 on: November 16, 2010, 09:26:27 PM »

No kidding, so much for searching for sea shells ... in Aruba its searching the beaches for body parts.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #94 on: November 16, 2010, 09:32:07 PM »

Blink's gut feeling is this is Natalee. 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #95 on: November 16, 2010, 09:44:42 PM »

Kyle Kingman - In His Own Words

Kyle Kingman
:  Dateline (Tim Uelinger) had an agreement with Tim Miller to 'do a story to tell about and help promote TES and give TM recognition, and perhaps a 10 minute side-line story on Natalee along with 11 other missing persons. Dateline tagged along with TM for a while pre-NH search. They (TM and Dateline) came on the Persistence between 15-Dec and 30-Dec. I found the trap on 1:45am Christmas morning. I got the OK to begin our ROV dive series for the 29th, so I made it our first dive. We got visual of the fish trap and that it was suspicious. Basically, the fish trap door was open and there appeared to be a skull and torso-shape in sand on the door inside the trap Reviewing the 29-Dec video I noticed the torso shape in sand had a 90 degree angle and that the sand was supported from falling through the bottom of the trap, which was slightly excavated by currents. I proportioned out the distance from the top of the head, to shoulder, to that 90 degree angle and it was a match to Natalee's photo of her standing -head, to shoulder, to the end of her denim skirt. I showed TM the proportional match and the possibility of a skirt under the sand and he said he's going to tell the parents. I said definitely not until we sample the trap and get results. He made the call to Dave and Beth independently.

Kermit - Scared Monkeys

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #96 on: November 16, 2010, 09:46:07 PM »

Consider there is a tooth attached to this jaw bone ... could dental records not identify whether there is a connection to Natalee Holloway?

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #97 on: November 16, 2010, 09:54:03 PM »

Consider there is a tooth attached to this jaw bone ... could dental records not identify whether there is a connection to Natalee Holloway?

Janet

Absolutely yes.  Also, according to Dr. Baden a slight chance that you could determine if she had a date rape drug in her system when she died from the root canal tissue.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #98 on: November 16, 2010, 10:06:00 PM »

I would have taken a photo (appropriate background) with time recorded ... carefully and respectfully wrapped the bone ... placed it in my suitcase and ... immediately contacted Beth Holloway upon my arrival home.  I would not have given it to those who have an agenda to prevent justice from prevailing for Natalee.

Janet

+++++++

FOX News w/ Martha MacCallum - November 28, 2006

BETH HOLLOWAY TWITTY, MOTHER OF NATALEE HOLLOWAY: Well I think they will always have to look at there were two personnel involved from the Aruban Justice Department and that is why we don’t have any evidence and that’s what Joran’s attorney will have to be reminded of. It’s because of Bob Witt and Ben King stopped the search warrants. It was made to initially search the entire area of Montanja 19 the garden, the buildings and everything but on the spot high ranking employee of the Justice Office Bob Witt reduced the search warrant to only the room of Joran so that’s why we don’t have any evidence because of involvement of the obstruction from the Aruban Justice Department personnel.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #99 on: November 16, 2010, 10:07:10 PM »

Blink's gut feeling is this is Natalee. 

Me too.

Janet

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.