March 19, 2024, 02:24:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway Case Discussion #851 11/16/10 - 11/20/10  (Read 346815 times)
Lisa in MD
Scared Monkey

« Reply #900 on: November 19, 2010, 10:33:11 PM »

Thanks for the time line!

Okay from the SM timeline 1:45 leaving C&C’s to Approx 3:35 Joran’s Computer Document.  This gives them 1 hour and 50 minutes to: Leave C&C’s, drive around, kill her, dispose of the body and return home. 

If you take off 10 minutes of driving time and 10 minutes to get home and on the computer they would have only had an hour and a half to kill her and dispose of the body.

If the crime took place at the Phoenix Hotel Beach and they knew of a hole in one of the jettys right there it would have not been too much of a time challenge for the three of them to kill her then bury her in the jetty and cover it with rocks within that time.

Joran could have easily lost his shoe in the jetty and  after 5 and a half yrs of decomposing the storm could have caused that mandible to come loose, out of the jetty and wash ashore.

Since there seems to have been no appearent search of the jetties it could have gone undetected all of this time.

Again:

1)   Most Jetties have a danger sign posted to keep off and people don’t usually walk or swim by the jetties because everyone knows that’s dangerous. In some places in the US it’s a fineable offense to even walk on the jetty.

2) Boats don’t go near the jetties so any search by boat would not prove fruitful.

3) Land and sea searches my not include the jetties thinking it impossible to bury a body there but someone who grew up on the island and explored the jetties may know of a hole or a soft spot inside the jetty.  Natalee was a small young lady.

4) From the air all they would see is rocks.

5) Wouldn’t the smell of sea spray on the rocks and the gunk that gets stuck between the jetty rocks throw off any scent of the cadaver dogs if a search was held there?

6) Didn’t the first psychic tell Beth that Natalee was overlooking or by the water?

7) Isn’t it the place that is almost always in plain sight that these things are discovered?  Someplace the corrupt Aruban Officials could easily watch on a regular basis without calling attention as to why? Surely if someone was pulling up rocks from the jetty someone would be alerted.

All of Joran’s lies and maps and all of the normal search areas( Joran’s house, the light house, the bird sanctuary, the dump, the dam, 2 miles out in the ocean and the house that he lead JQK to )all lead away from the jetty.

Then there is this mandible that washes up after a major storm which could have disturbed the jetty – it had to come from somewhere!  Where is the rest?

mariloo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #901 on: November 19, 2010, 10:43:01 PM »

I would love to think Natalee put the jawbone there because she wants to be found and taken home.  She does not want this horrid place to be her final resting place.  an angelic monkey

Mariloo, that has always bothered me, and you know it just kills Beth. I want Natalee away from that Hellhole.

Me too.  I would have thought at least Moron would tell her where the remains were and let her take her daughter home.  I feel so for Beth.  She has been so patient.  She has something I do not because, I would have peeled the skin off his face if I were that close to him I think.  Beth has so much control.  I pray for her.
Lisa in MD
Scared Monkey

« Reply #902 on: November 19, 2010, 10:43:21 PM »

I would love to think Natalee put the jawbone there because she wants to be found and taken home.  She does not want this horrid place to be her final resting place.  an angelic monkey

I think she is telling us she is fine and it's time to come home (body wise) so her loved ones can rest. an angelic monkey
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #903 on: November 19, 2010, 10:45:51 PM »

Okay from the SM timeline 1:45 leaving C&C’s to Approx 3:35 Joran’s Computer Document.  This gives them 1 hour and 50 minutes to: Leave C&C’s, drive around, kill her, dispose of the body and return home. 

If you take off 10 minutes of driving time and 10 minutes to get home and on the computer they would have only had an hour and a half to kill her and dispose of the body.

If the crime took place at the Phoenix Hotel Beach and they knew of a hole in one of the jettys right there it would have not been too much of a time challenge for the three of them to kill her then bury her in the jetty and cover it with rocks within that time.

Joran could have easily lost his shoe in the jetty and  after 5 and a half yrs of decomposing the storm could have caused that mandible to come loose, out of the jetty and wash ashore.

Since there seems to have been no appearent search of the jetties it could have gone undetected all of this time.

Again:

1)   Most Jetties have a danger sign posted to keep off and people don’t usually walk or swim by the jetties because everyone knows that’s dangerous. In some places in the US it’s a fineable offense to even walk on the jetty.

2) Boats don’t go near the jetties so any search by boat would not prove fruitful.

3) Land and sea searches my not include the jetties thinking it impossible to bury a body there but someone who grew up on the island and explored the jetties may know of a hole or a soft spot inside the jetty.  Natalee was a small young lady.

5) Wouldn’t the smell of sea spray on the rocks and the gunk that gets stuck between the jetty rocks throw off any scent of the cadaver dogs if a search was held there?

6) Didn’t the first psychic tell Beth that Natalee was overlooking or by the water?

7) Isn’t it the place that is almost always in plain sight that these things are discovered?  Someplace the corrupt Aruban Officials could easily watch on a regular basis without calling attention as to why? Surely if someone was pulling up rocks from the jetty someone would be alerted.

All of Joran’s lies and maps and all of the normal search areas( Joran’s house, the light house, the bird sanctuary, the dump, the dam, 2 miles out in the ocean and the house that he lead JQK to )all lead away from the jetty.

Then there is this mandible that washes up after a major storm which could have disturbed the jetty – it had to come from somewhere!  Where is the rest? 
IN ALE's "EVIDENCE DRAWER".   I'm sorry, I don't think this mandible miraculously drifted to the beach. It was planted.

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #904 on: November 19, 2010, 10:49:40 PM »

Again:

IN ALE's "EVIDENCE DRAWER".   I'm sorry, I don't think this mandible miraculously drifted to the beach. It was planted.

I agree, Wreck.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Lisa in MD
Scared Monkey

« Reply #905 on: November 19, 2010, 10:49:42 PM »

Again:

HAHA Wreck  - I'm sure that would fit the timeline too!  Good night all!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #906 on: November 19, 2010, 10:55:46 PM »

No news on the jawbone yet?

Hi!
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #907 on: November 19, 2010, 11:00:45 PM »

Hi!

Hope you have a great trip!! 

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #908 on: November 19, 2010, 11:08:21 PM »

Hi!

Nope

Glenda finally showed up.  Nothing significant posted though.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #909 on: November 19, 2010, 11:10:29 PM »

Hi Klaas!   

I'm not good at waiting!  I hate it!   

It was great to see that Rob stopped in!

Now where's Robots??????????

Robots are you up there entertaining in the rafters?   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
mariloo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #910 on: November 19, 2010, 11:39:28 PM »

I knew that we would not find out anything till they get ready.  Now, it is the weekend and we will not know anything till next week.  Then, someone will go on vacation.     They are doing it to us again.   
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #911 on: November 19, 2010, 11:46:39 PM »

I knew that we would not find out anything till they get ready.  Now, it is the weekend and we will not know anything till next week.  Then, someone will go on vacation.     They are doing it to us again.   
There is ALWAYS a big development right before Thanksgiving in the USA. Aruba figures they will catch us napping. It has happened every year. 

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #912 on: November 19, 2010, 11:54:44 PM »

There is ALWAYS a big development right before Thanksgiving in the USA. Aruba figures they will catch us napping. It has happened every year. 

They think the Turkey will make us nap.  Sometimes they announce things on Saturday.

The big confession announcement came on a Saturday.  So maybe??

robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #913 on: November 20, 2010, 12:13:09 AM »

Hi Klaas!   

I'm not good at waiting!  I hate it!   

It was great to see that Rob stopped in!

Now where's Robots??????????

Robots are you up there entertaining in the rafters?   

you rang?   

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #914 on: November 20, 2010, 12:15:20 AM »

if it was planted, check with the K2 brothers

- A Horse's Tale
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #915 on: November 20, 2010, 12:16:40 AM »

K2 aint getting any money from the crazy lawsuit.  they just want joran to fry so they can become DOCTORS   

- A Horse's Tale
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #916 on: November 20, 2010, 12:17:17 AM »

are they out of high school yet ?  Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

- A Horse's Tale
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #917 on: November 20, 2010, 12:19:11 AM »

K2 aint getting any money from the crazy lawsuit.  they just want joran to fry so they can become DOCTORS   

Bots!!!  I don't think the poo's have the intellegence (or the means) to pull this off! It think they can be found in the fetal position attached to Nadira!!! 

robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #918 on: November 20, 2010, 12:19:12 AM »

DELICIOUS SPORTER !!

gonna be sporting in prison a long timmmeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

- A Horse's Tale
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #919 on: November 20, 2010, 12:20:03 AM »

Bots!!!  I don't think the poo's have the intellegence (or the means) to pull this off! It think they can be found in the fetal position attached to Nadira!!! 

yea, you are correct...  my error    hi wrecker 

- A Horse's Tale
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.