March 19, 2024, 01:49:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway Case Discussion #851 11/16/10 - 11/20/10  (Read 346812 times)
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #920 on: November 20, 2010, 12:20:39 AM »

ANITA IS A FAT LIAR THAT I HATE

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #921 on: November 20, 2010, 12:24:50 AM »

I still have the picture on my wall in my office of a WOLF  wading thru water ( it up to the wolf's knee and the wolf is in the hunting mode, in the background there is a a small field of grassy marshy area.  Natalee was killed by the wolf

wolves hunt in packs.   joran, paulus, satish and deepak.

course, the picture isnt perfect because there is also snow on the ground but you get the drift

been up there for over 5 years. 
bastards

- A Horse's Tale
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #922 on: November 20, 2010, 12:27:11 AM »

Is She Dead?  Is She Alive?

Corruption in Paradise - Dave Holloway

Page 42:
I grasped at straws. I was desperate. I bloodied by hands from ripping up rocks on the beach in the hopes of finding one tiny shred of evidence. I performed the revolting task of tearing through the contents of a garbage dump in search of my daughter’s body. I scoured crack houses looking to see if Natalee was being held captive in one of them. When officials found out that Americans were going into those places and shaking things up, they became infuriated and told me to back off.

I am a father who has no idea what has happened to my child. The questions run through my mind all day long. They keep me awake at night. Is she dead? Is she alive? Is she being held captive somewhere? Are they hurting her? Is she crying out for me? I need to know. I need to find some peace, one way or another.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #923 on: November 20, 2010, 12:28:40 AM »

Good Night Monkeys.

Janet
9:30 PM PT

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
crazybabyborg
« Reply #924 on: November 20, 2010, 12:36:05 AM »

Turn my head and Robots and Klaas show up!   

Hiya Robots!!

Are they going to ID the jaw as Natalee's? What do you and Wreck think?
crazybabyborg
« Reply #925 on: November 20, 2010, 12:38:50 AM »

BlueKYGirl, robots, wreck, Kiwi, atlgirl, SuzieQ, akmom, Magnolia, hmj1978, Red............... Hi everybody!! 

What's the concensus............. will they tell us if it's Natalee, or are they going to "do a little sidestep" again?
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #926 on: November 20, 2010, 12:40:56 AM »

Hiya Robots!!

yes. it is Natalee    in my opinion     sadly

and im not sure i have been wrong yet.   

- A Horse's Tale
crazybabyborg
« Reply #927 on: November 20, 2010, 12:41:24 AM »

I still have the picture on my wall in my office of a WOLF  wading thru water ( it up to the wolf's knee and the wolf is in the hunting mode, in the background there is a a small field of grassy marshy area.  Natalee was killed by the wolf

wolves hunt in packs.   joran, paulus, satish and deepak.

course, the picture isnt perfect because there is also snow on the ground but you get the drift

been up there for over 5 years. 
bastards

Fate's picking them off one by one. Joran's a dead man walking and his Dad has already met his just rewards. Tick Tock, Deepak. Tick Tock, Satish......
BlueKYGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #928 on: November 20, 2010, 12:41:55 AM »

BlueKYGirl, robots, wreck, Kiwi, atlgirl, SuzieQ, akmom, Magnolia, hmj1978, Red............... Hi everybody!! 

What's the concensus............. will they tell us if it's Natalee, or are they going to "do a little sidestep" again?

Hi, y'all...thanks for the greeting! I always lurk but don't participate much on here. It's nice to be noticed! I have been here since the beginning.

I have no idea what will happen...I just pray it won't be another tease from ALE with an anticlimactic ending. The best we can hope for is a tiny bit of closure for Natalee's family.
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #929 on: November 20, 2010, 12:42:06 AM »

the odds of it being another young female are a bit of a stretch However, on the other hand this is aruba we are talking about

- A Horse's Tale
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #930 on: November 20, 2010, 12:43:36 AM »

yep, picking them off one at a time.

- A Horse's Tale
crazybabyborg
« Reply #931 on: November 20, 2010, 12:43:43 AM »

Hiya Robots!!

yes. it is Natalee    in my opinion     sadly

and im not sure i have been wrong yet.   

I think so too, but I'm far less sure they'll ever admit it. I think part of the reason they haven't already ID'd it publically is because they're trying to figure out if they can deny it's Natalee.
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #932 on: November 20, 2010, 12:44:59 AM »

well, i guess i might have been wrong on a few (hundred things)   but who is counting 

- A Horse's Tale
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #933 on: November 20, 2010, 12:45:02 AM »

Hiya Robots!!

Yes, I think it is Natalee. Bitter sweet. I think it was planted - they are trying to end this once and for all with as little damage as possible.

robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #934 on: November 20, 2010, 12:49:20 AM »

yep, wreck is correct.    damage control is imperative.

If joran was killed in prison, my hunch is the people in aruba are ok with that and even more so the ones that want this to end..   if joran is killed and paulus is dead. then aruba can blame the both of them and the case pretty much ends.. as far as aruba is concerned

- A Horse's Tale
crazybabyborg
« Reply #935 on: November 20, 2010, 12:51:11 AM »

Hi, y'all...thanks for the greeting! I always lurk but don't participate much on here. It's nice to be noticed! I have been here since the beginning.

I have no idea what will happen...I just pray it won't be another tease from ALE with an anticlimactic ending. The best we can hope for is a tiny bit of closure for Natalee's family.

Great to see you posting, BlueKyGirl!! Yes, I know you have been here from the beginning. We are all witness to the tragedy of Natalee and to the love of a Mother in the face of loss, corruption, and evil. I believe that we, most recently, have also been witness to the beginnings of emergence of truth and justice. Those things can not be obscured forever by designs of men.   
crazybabyborg
« Reply #936 on: November 20, 2010, 12:55:06 AM »

Hiya Robots!!

Yes, I think it is Natalee. Bitter sweet. I think it was planted - they are trying to end this once and for all with as little damage as possible.

Then we will see Beth receive something of Natalee to come out of that Hellhole and she can have a burial. It's not all but it is something, and an eternity from what she has now. I think it will mean the world to her.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #937 on: November 20, 2010, 01:07:08 AM »

If joran was killed in prison, my hunch is the people in aruba are ok with that and even more so the ones that want this to end..   if joran is killed and paulus is dead. then aruba can blame the both of them and the case pretty much ends.. as far as aruba is concerned

So they hope. My God, look at how hard they tried to avoid this. I mean they tortured all credibility to keep from having to admit that Natalee was dead and that what happened to her happened on that island. Joran's arrest and Paulus' death may be contributing to this moment, but I'd put Beth's relentlessness as a factor right up there with them! It's taken 5 years, but she has taught them that she will never go away.
atlgirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #938 on: November 20, 2010, 01:07:08 AM »

Hi everyone!     Like BlueKY, I too have become a lurker.  All those 3 and 4 o'clocks in the mornings in the beginning just don't seem that long ago! 

I cannot believe it's been over 5 years of waiting and maybe this is finally it.  I totally agree that this time feels different.

The game of life is a lot like football. You have to tackle your problems, block your fears, and score your points when you get the opportunity - Lewis Grizzard
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #939 on: November 20, 2010, 01:12:10 AM »

So they hope. My God, look at how hard they tried to avoid this. I mean they tortured all credibility to keep from having to admit that Natalee was dead and that what happened to her happened on that island. Joran's arrest and Paulus' death may be contributing to this moment, but I'd put Beth's relentlessness as a factor right up there with them! It's taken 5 years, but she has taught them that she will never go away.
The stars have turned and Beth's persistence (not a good word) is going to play out as the deciding factor. God bless her.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.