March 18, 2024, 10:43:26 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway Case Discussion #851 11/16/10 - 11/20/10  (Read 346790 times)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #940 on: November 20, 2010, 01:20:17 AM »

Hi everyone!     Like BlueKY, I too have become a lurker.  All those 3 and 4 o'clocks in the mornings in the beginning just don't seem that long ago! 

I cannot believe it's been over 5 years of waiting and maybe this is finally it.  I totally agree that this time feels different.

Nice to have you posting, atlgirl! It feels different to a lot of posters.............. me too!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #941 on: November 20, 2010, 01:22:05 AM »

Klaas? I see you up there! 

Weigh in? Do you think it's Natalee and do you think they'll own up to it if it is?
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #942 on: November 20, 2010, 01:33:09 AM »

I don't think the jawbone just washed up from the jetty or any where else....Tomas didn't bring it...It was planted and I think aruba may have been caught off guard....I think that is what we are seeing now.....not human..than male...then young girl....then not human....than off to NL for forensics..but first need dental records....then not human....etc, etc, etc.....
If it is Natalee...aruba is weighing options while doing the spin game...
MHO...Natalee was in the cage and recovered by aruban divers........in front of persistance crew and TM.......who have remained silent.....
So it's a toss up for me whether or not aruba/NL  comes clean and returns Natalee...
But I believe early on they knew Natalee was dead and covered up and moved her remains multiple times..
BUT...Beth has shown us by her determination.......over and over again.....keeping the pressure on the perps and aruba will bring us closer to Justice for Natalee......
tick tock aruba.....
atlgirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #943 on: November 20, 2010, 01:45:18 AM »

I don't think the jawbone just washed up from the jetty or any where else....Tomas didn't bring it...It was planted and I think aruba may have been caught off guard....I think that is what we are seeing now.....not human..than male...then young girl....then not human....than off to NL for forensics..but first need dental records....then not human....etc, etc, etc.....
MHO...Natalee was in the cage and recovered by aruban divers........in front of persistance crew and TM.......who have remained silent.....
So it's a toss up for me whether or not aruba/NL  comes clean and returns Natalee...
But I believe early on they knew Natalee was dead and covered up and moved her remains multiple times..
BUT...Beth has shown us by her determination.......over and over again.....keeping the pressure on the perps and aruba will bring us closer to Justice for Natalee......
tick tock aruba.....

Why HAS Persistance & TM been silent about the cage?  That seems very odd to me.  I've been trying to catch up on that for the past week or so, but I never understood how the whole thing ended.  IMO, the photos clearly showed a skeleton.  Whatever happened to the blue fabric?  TIA for the info.

The game of life is a lot like football. You have to tackle your problems, block your fears, and score your points when you get the opportunity - Lewis Grizzard
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #944 on: November 20, 2010, 01:51:29 AM »

I don't think Peru will let him go (IF this turns out to be Natalee). He's already awaiting trial there.

ITA

I'd like to agree but Peru may not have a choice. I hope they don;t let him go...really hope they torture him!

It is my understanding that the Netherlands (Aruba) does not have an extradition treaty with Peru.  Anita started a petition to have Joran serve his Peruvian sentence in a Dutch jail.

I understand why there's confusion with what I've stated but it's not so. Matters of international justice are heard at the Hague - this is worldwide regarding matters of international crimes in various countries. Since the crime against Natalee occurred before the crime against Stephany, I think Aruba would have jurisdiction. I hope not, but I think they do. I believe Peru will fight that, if the need be, and it could be tied up in the international court system for a lengthy amount of time...all of which would keep Urine alive. His mother would never win such a request for him to serve his sentence or be heard in Aruba (or The Netherlands) unless Natalee was found. Sooo, isn't it ironic that all of a sudden a mandible washes ashore? One of the biggest factors in not being able to try this pond scum in Aruba is bc Natalee's remains weren't found. This all disgusts me so much. I absolutely hate to think his mother could have something to do with the coverup. Even though I thought it before, now I'm pretty serious about it and that bothers me immensely!
Titch....Charges against urine for the murder of Stephany are real...with real evidence.....Peru will try urine regardless of Hague's international role/perceived jurisdiction....
Charges against urine for extortion/fraud from the US are real and IMO will be invoked after the charges/potential incarceration  in Peru are fulfilled (if convicted - mute point as urine will die in Castro Castro).
The discovery of a jawbone, if determined to be Natalee.... will only bring relief to her family and bring Natalee home......aruba judicial (OM) has already gone on record stating urine lies and therefore any 'new' confession by urine can't be trusted/prosecuted......(nice touch that the aruban morons painted themselves in a corner... Monkey Devil!)...
crazybabyborg
« Reply #945 on: November 20, 2010, 02:00:55 AM »

tick tock aruba.....

Hi billb! I too believe Natalee was in the cage, and you and I give the same odds that aruba/NL will identify that jaw as Natalee's. I wish they didn't have the weekend to think about it.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #946 on: November 20, 2010, 02:03:54 AM »

I have to have faith in something, and so far, I have faith in Peru. I don't think Peru's terribly concerned what the rest of the world (where Joran has committed crimes) wants, they aren't letting him go. Joran has arrived at his last destination.
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #947 on: November 20, 2010, 02:11:28 AM »

tick tock aruba.....

Hi billb! I too believe Natalee was in the cage, and you and I give the same odds that aruba/NL will identify that jaw as Natalee's. I wish they didn't have the weekend to think about it.
Hi CBB...Thank you for the Christmas Avatar......
Thanksgiving is just around the corner and we know how aruba likes to take advantage of US holidays....
Justice for Natalee is just around the corner..The glass is always half full....not half empty... an angelic monkey
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #948 on: November 20, 2010, 02:20:04 AM »

tick tock aruba.....

Why HAS Persistance & TM been silent about the cage?  That seems very odd to me.  I've been trying to catch up on that for the past week or so, but I never understood how the whole thing ended.  IMO, the photos clearly showed a skeleton.  Whatever happened to the blue fabric?  TIA for the info.
atlgirl..great questions that have been discussed here on SM at great lengths....
the short answer wrt the blue fabric was that it wasn't Natalee's blouse...according to the crack team of aruba investigators and the prosecution..
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #949 on: November 20, 2010, 02:27:29 AM »

I'm off (as so many tell me frequently.... )
Goodnight billb, KCJackie, Lifesong, BabsKats, hmj1978 and 10 Guests are viewing this topic.
I truly believe Justice for Natalee is just around the corner..... an angelic monkey
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #950 on: November 20, 2010, 02:57:44 AM »

Please light a candle for our girl!

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5700.msg878415#msg878415

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #951 on: November 20, 2010, 03:26:39 AM »

I hope I'm amazed too because I don't trust Aruba.
If your believe Natalee was in that cage and her Jawbone was missing .
 Then Aruba took it out, and now they gave it back Why Now?.
Or do you believe she was just tossed in the water then got stuck there.
Or someone put it there for someone to find to stop the boycott.
My head is spinning with unanswered questions.
Otherwise I'd be still sleeping It;s 3:25 Am here..

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #952 on: November 20, 2010, 04:57:20 AM »

Thanks Bearly   
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #953 on: November 20, 2010, 05:04:31 AM »

I hope I'm amazed too because I don't trust Aruba.
If your believe Natalee was in that cage and her Jawbone was missing .
 Then Aruba took it out, and now they gave it back Why Now?.
Or do you believe she was just tossed in the water then got stuck there.
Or someone put it there for someone to find to stop the boycott.
My head is spinning with unanswered questions.
Otherwise I'd be still sleeping It;s 3:25 Am here..

I don't know what the heck to believe.  Except I don't trust Aruba.

I feel suspended in time, waiting....what agony for Natalee's loved ones!

Someone earlier said they wished Jinkesaurus was covering this from the
Netherlands. 

I imagine Peter is looking to his sources.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #954 on: November 20, 2010, 05:17:01 AM »

Hi Klaas!   

I'm not good at waiting!  I hate it!   

It was great to see that Rob stopped in!

Now where's Robots??????????

Robots are you up there entertaining in the rafters?   

you rang?   

I just had a feeling you were around here somewhere!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #955 on: November 20, 2010, 05:19:05 AM »

Hi Monkeys,

Coming out of lurk to join all of you in hoping, hopoing, hoping, that this is indeed Natalee.

I was hoping for NEWS this morning.

Good to see Rob, robots, and other old monkeys. (Y'all know I don't mean old as in age ... )

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #956 on: November 20, 2010, 05:54:06 AM »

I knew that we would not find out anything till they get ready.  Now, it is the weekend and we will not know anything till next week.  Then, someone will go on vacation.     They are doing it to us again.   

YUP...... here is a post I made yesterday............ >

Re: Natalee Holloway Case Discussion #851 11/16/10 -
« Reply #702 on: November 19, 2010, 11:35:52 AM »

ummmmm..... isn't it getting near the time when officials take vacation in Aruba?
How many times have we heard this......

'We will make a decision (or release more info) after the Holidays'..... ACKKKKK

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #957 on: November 20, 2010, 05:55:07 AM »

No news on the jawbone yet?

Hi!

ummmmmm.....hi. How come there is a little telephone next to the heading of your post 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #958 on: November 20, 2010, 06:56:45 AM »

I don't think it would be productive for the press to wait this out in Holland.

The NFI spokesperson said the results would be given to the Aruban Prosecutor and they would decide what information to release, so that tells me they'll also decide WHEN, what...if any information will be released.

So we'll wait, and in the meantime Aruba's economy gets a little boost from the press corp waiting with us. 

But while they're there who knows, maybe they'll interview some of the locals to see what they really think about what's been going on for over five years now.   

Maybe someone will ask if they ever heard anything about those human remains found by the Persistence in a crab trap almost three years ago now.  It's so hard to believe it's been that long ago now!

It took Tim Miller TWO YEARS to confirm publicly that human remains were found, and not quite two weeks to back-peddle on what he said!

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/watts-up-with-this/2010/02/15/watts-up-with-this

Click on the picture to hear what Tim Miller said (two years after the Aruban divers took all of the evidence).

HT Klaasend

Kermit's Post

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=7126.msg1085324#msg1085324

From Klaas' clip of Steph Watts interview with Tim Miller:
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/watts-up-with-this

Steph Watts:  Is there any immediate plans to search the ocean, isn’t that sort of like looking for a needle in a haystack at this point in the case.

Tim Miller:  No not really, not with the equipment that Louis Schaefer and John Silvetti have, absolutely not. 

In fact two years ago on December 30th we found a fish trap and we was almost positive it was Natalee’s body in that fish trap. 

We dove on it along with the Aruba authorities and then they said they’ve got to contact the Netherlands to see how to preserve it what to do with it and we was all going to dive on it together. 

Aruba authorities dove on it and then six weeks later they said the DNA came back as a male. 

So, did we find Natalee?  I don’t know.  It certainly looked like her clothes in that fish trap and again we know the night that Natalee disappeared the fisherman’s huts was broken into the knife was stolen; the big fish trap was stolen. 

It’s ironic we found one and I’ve actually got the pictures of that... you know what certainly appears to be a body in that fish trap.

BACK-PEDDLING
February 28, 2010
STEPH WATTS RADIOtalkradio: DAVE HOLLOWAY AND TIM MILLER
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/profile.aspx?userurl=watts-up-with-this

Tim Miller says: we don't know really know we can't say positively sure it
was human remains we've got some pictures that made us wonder
John Silvetti doesn't feel 100% that it was that is why John wants to go back to search
we just got mixed messages on that and perhaps we over-reacted on that
what we seen at the time looked suspcious
I can't say positive one way or another what it was

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #959 on: November 20, 2010, 06:59:30 AM »

Thanks Bearly.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.