March 28, 2024, 11:28:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway Case Discussion #851 11/16/10 - 11/20/10  (Read 347133 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #60 on: November 16, 2010, 08:21:38 PM »

Kermit, wreck, klaasend, pink angel, Judge Mental, cecilita, jjayinthemorning, San, Magnolia, anothermonkey, Tater, MAca, MuffyBee, NCMike, mz_maven and 24 Guests are viewing this topic.

And me!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #61 on: November 16, 2010, 08:21:53 PM »

FOR THOSE THAT MISSED IT....

The jawbone pictured in the newspaper in Aruba IS NOT the actual jawbone.  The one pictured in 24ora is a stock photo of a jawbone found in Africa.

According to Jossy - the jawbone is of a small white female and they will test to see if Natalee. 
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #62 on: November 16, 2010, 08:24:52 PM »

So the hurricane season kicked up the waters around Aruba this year and a jawbone of a young white person was found on the same side of the island where Natalie disappeared. Hmmmm.
And if the currents run from the lighthouse then Joran put her in the water there.
Is this anywhere near the crab trap?
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #63 on: November 16, 2010, 08:25:27 PM »

AND...may know the results as soon as tomorrow.

WOW fast

Remember during 2005-2006 when items were found and sent to Holland to be tested how long we were told it would take? It was like months.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #64 on: November 16, 2010, 08:26:30 PM »

So the hurricane season kicked up the waters around Aruba this year and a jawbone of a young white person was found on the same side of the island where Natalie disappeared. Hmmmm.
And if the currents run from the lighthouse then Joran put her in the water there.

It is all in the same vicinity.  Same end and side of the island.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #65 on: November 16, 2010, 08:27:30 PM »

WOW fast

Remember during 2005-2006 when items were found and sent to Holland to be tested how long we were told it would take? It was like months.

Yeah I'm hoping they already know the answer and want the answer known this time 
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #66 on: November 16, 2010, 08:31:49 PM »

WOW fast

Yeah I'm hoping they already know the answer and want the answer known this time 

I think you're reading my mind!   

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #67 on: November 16, 2010, 08:37:37 PM »

Renfro has been noticeably missing the last few days.   
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #68 on: November 16, 2010, 08:37:39 PM »

Just curious -- what was the "name" of the tropical storm that recently hit Aruba??

Probably already answered but Tomas hit recently and I know when even a depression is way out in the gulf we have huge/very heavy pieces of driftwood wash ashore.......even a hardhat from one of the men on DWH washed ashore here in June or July.

Also, is it just me or is the person reading as Beth using some ridiculous accent?? I know it shouldn't matter, but give me a break, I couldn't believe it when I heard it~just read the damn transcript without any embelishment

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #69 on: November 16, 2010, 08:39:25 PM »

Maybe I shouldn't ask -- but, do we think the find was actually due to the "storm" or "planted" to be finally "found"?

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #70 on: November 16, 2010, 08:39:53 PM »

I am so afraid to hope too much.  They have been so underhanded on that island.

But still....I hope that Natalee is home for Christmas.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #71 on: November 16, 2010, 08:42:36 PM »

Maybe I shouldn't ask -- but, do we think the find was actually due to the "storm" or "planted" to be finally "found"?

good question  but the storms here wash up all kinds of chit, it's like everyone rushes out right after the storms to see the condition of the beach, and what has washed up.....I did find 3 sets of what looked like brand new Costa's once.

I am hearing there is a molar, I wonder if they have her dental records and if (pls Lord) that molar has any fillings or anything identifiable....wouldn't that make a cursory ID easier?

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #72 on: November 16, 2010, 08:45:41 PM »

Well you know...the best time to put something out there that you want found (but don't want to look like it may have been planted) would be right after a storm when lots of stuff has washed in!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #73 on: November 16, 2010, 08:47:22 PM »

I am so afraid to hope too much.  They have been so underhanded on that island.

But still....I hope that Natalee is home for Christmas.

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #74 on: November 16, 2010, 08:47:41 PM »

Renfro has been noticeably missing the last few days.   

She usually shows up to announce "it was a donkey bone" before any body else has the news.

I have always wondered why the Aruban police notify her first.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #75 on: November 16, 2010, 08:47:42 PM »

TUNE IN NOW TO THE DANA PRETZER SHOW.  IT WILL START IN A FEW MINUTES:

http://scaredmonkeysradio.com/radio.m3u

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #76 on: November 16, 2010, 08:51:17 PM »

Well you know...the best time to put something out there that you want found (but don't want to look like it may have been planted) would be right after a storm when lots of stuff has washed in!

Well in that case they should have "LOTS" of stuff to plant on that island. 

Did I read an American tourist found the jawbone?  Only reason they moved on this if that is the case.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #77 on: November 16, 2010, 08:56:59 PM »

The Kalpoes left the scene.
Papa van der Sloot arranged for the boat DJ to take her out to sea.
Joran said she went swimming.
In that order it makes sense.

What would be good about this find, if it is Natalie, is that it's the first indication that the girl is really dead and she could be put to rest.
We all know it, but proving how she died is going to be difficult without more than a jawbone.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #78 on: November 16, 2010, 09:00:15 PM »

It's DanaTime!   

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #79 on: November 16, 2010, 09:01:31 PM »

The Kalpoes left the scene.
Papa van der Sloot arranged for the boat DJ to take her out to sea.
Joran said she went swimming.
In that order it makes sense.

What would be good about this find, if it is Natalie, is that it's the first indication that the girl is really dead and she could be put to rest.
We all know it, but proving how she died is going to be difficult without more than a jawbone.

Dr. Baden said that it is possible, even after 5 years, to find out if someone had taken drugs by testing the root canal tissue which would be mostly intact since there is at least one tooth.  Possible.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.