March 28, 2024, 05:59:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway Case Discussion #851 11/16/10 - 11/20/10  (Read 347100 times)
Lisa in MD
Scared Monkey

« Reply #320 on: November 17, 2010, 08:37:44 PM »

Why would NG get the results?  Wouldn't you think that the prosecutors office and Natalee's family would hear first before NG?

Renfro is gonna call her.

Sorry Renfro is stuck under her Rock and some hard place with no cell phone reception!
Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #321 on: November 17, 2010, 08:38:13 PM »

sandy leiva  long time no see 

Hi Nut and all other monkeys who are checking in for info. Ive been in the rafters and reading daily just havent posted. But i do wonder hat is the significance of the 3 musketeers bar Beth gave to Joran at Castro Castro prison anyone have ideas? I pray Beth gets some closure soon, ill be here in the rafters till i have something more to write...sl

3 Musketeers -  Joran, Deepak, Satish ??

Check every detail-check it twice. At least check it once. FIND NATALEE
antunym
Scared Monkey

« Reply #322 on: November 17, 2010, 08:38:29 PM »

I just heard in the interview on Nancy Grace that Beth took in a copy of a three muskateers wrapper to Joran in jail... what was the significance of that?  Sorry if this was talked about, i just never heard about it.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #323 on: November 17, 2010, 08:38:56 PM »

Somehow during Beth's interview with Joran in Peru, I missed the part about the Milky Way bar.  I didn't remember that.

Posted at RU:

I thought it was pretty silly of Beth to offer the 3 muskateers chocolate bar and diet coke. She knew that he had that type of chocolate bar and that drink while talking with Kelly in Aruba, so she automatically assumed those were his favorites. It didn't occur to her that he might like one type of chocolate bar one day, and another a different day. Joran was baffled by her assumption.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #324 on: November 17, 2010, 08:41:09 PM »

I feel as strongly today as I did since June 2010 -- Joran will NEVER leave Peru alive.

antunym
Scared Monkey

« Reply #325 on: November 17, 2010, 08:41:17 PM »

Hi Nut and all other monkeys who are checking in for info. Ive been in the rafters and reading daily just havent posted. But i do wonder hat is the significance of the 3 musketeers bar Beth gave to Joran at Castro Castro prison anyone have ideas? I pray Beth gets some closure soon, ill be here in the rafters till i have something more to write...sl

Beth didn't know the significance either aparently but Joran didn't seem to either??? I'm confused about what this means

dejasade
Scared Monkey

« Reply #326 on: November 17, 2010, 08:41:38 PM »

Thats exactly what I was thinking....

My boyfriend said he'll leave me if i dont stop shopping..... I'll miss that guy.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #327 on: November 17, 2010, 08:42:16 PM »

So when JQK went to Aruba to speak to Joran, when he was trying to extort Beth, he ate Milky Way and coke.  Beth brought that for him in Castro Castro.  IMO, it was more of an in your face than nice gesture 
Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #328 on: November 17, 2010, 08:43:19 PM »

Somehow during Beth's interview with Joran in Peru, I missed the part about the Milky Way bar.  I didn't remember that.

Posted at RU:

I thought it was pretty silly of Beth to offer the 3 muskateers chocolate bar and diet coke. She knew that he had that type of chocolate bar and that drink while talking with Kelly in Aruba, so she automatically assumed those were his favorites. It didn't occur to her that he might like one type of chocolate bar one day, and another a different day. Joran was baffled by her assumption.

He said at the end of the interview that he did not understand the significance of the 3 muskateers.  Beth responded that she thought he would know.  I don't believe for a second that it was because that was what he had with JQK.  I think it was a subliminal message.

Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #329 on: November 17, 2010, 08:43:38 PM »

That's my assumption. She gave him a milky way because she couldn't find a 3 musketeers bar.
She said she doesn't understand the significance of it, but that Joran does, and perhaps he's explain it to her.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
antunym
Scared Monkey

« Reply #330 on: November 17, 2010, 08:44:12 PM »

Ok I get what your thinking Klaas.  Thank you
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #331 on: November 17, 2010, 08:45:29 PM »

One area of rejoicing if it is proven to be Natalee's jawbone would be that Natalee's parents would be afforded the opportunity at long last to bring their daughter home to rest on American soil.

It has been a given that justice out of Aruba for Natalee Holloway was never going to happen.  There was a cover up agenda established at the getgo to protect Joran and it has been ongoing.  However ... if justice were to prevail for Stephany Flores ... the implication would be that while Joran sat for years in a Peruvian lockup other Natalees and Stephanys would not be at risk.

Janet

+++++++

November 19, 2008:

BETH HOLLOWAY: And Greta, I was just wanting to say that, you know, like I said, it's been a long time, but it's never too late for justice. And I'd be good with a "Midnight Express" prison anywhere for Joran.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,454527,00.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #332 on: November 17, 2010, 08:47:07 PM »

It's 8:45. I thought Nat's aunt was supposed to be on. So far she's appeared.
This is suspicious to me. Do u think the family has received news?

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
antunym
Scared Monkey

« Reply #333 on: November 17, 2010, 08:47:25 PM »

I was thinking it was some type of subliminal message also. Or a clue someone gave Beth
Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #334 on: November 17, 2010, 08:48:03 PM »

Natalee's Aunt was on earlier. They also posted a statement from Dave.

Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #335 on: November 17, 2010, 08:48:27 PM »

I mean she's not appeared.

OMGWTF

Malcolm X
dejasade
Scared Monkey

« Reply #336 on: November 17, 2010, 08:48:48 PM »

Has NG mentioned it at all? You'd think that if the Aunt was not on due to them finding the results, NG would be the first to know?  Unless they don't want it released to the public yet.......

My boyfriend said he'll leave me if i dont stop shopping..... I'll miss that guy.
sandy leiva
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #337 on: November 17, 2010, 08:48:50 PM »

right at the end when Joran is at the door to exit the room he turns back to Beth and asks why 3 muskateers bar ans she replys something to the effect that she wasnt aware of it but thought he might know what it means.then He leaves the door closes and she sits holding her head in her hands and cries.
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #338 on: November 17, 2010, 08:49:03 PM »

Natalee's Aunt was on earlier. They also posted a statement from Dave.

She was? I wonder where I was, OMG. I'm losing it.

OMGWTF

Malcolm X
antunym
Scared Monkey

« Reply #339 on: November 17, 2010, 08:52:36 PM »

I missed this but what info did that caller have that Nancy Grace put on hold?? If anyone heard that please post it. Thanks!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.