March 28, 2024, 07:11:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway Case Discussion #851 11/16/10 - 11/20/10  (Read 347109 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #540 on: November 18, 2010, 04:53:27 PM »

O/T

Authorities find bodies of three missing in Knox County
Thursday, November 18, 2010  02:19 PM

http://www.dispatch.com/local_news/stories/2010/11/18/1-searchers-fan-out-in-knox-county.html

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8943.140

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #541 on: November 18, 2010, 05:15:58 PM »

klaasend you have mail

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #542 on: November 18, 2010, 05:21:35 PM »

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20101118/ap_on_re_la_am_ca/cb_aruba_missing_teen

Holloway's dad: Officials ask for dental records
By DANICA COTO, Associated Press Danica Coto, Associated Press 26 mins ago

SAN JUAN, Puerto Rico – Authorities have requested the dental records of missing U.S. teen Natalee Holloway, her father said Thursday, as Dutch investigators analyze a jawbone with a tooth in it that was found last week in Aruba.

Dave Holloway told The Associated Press he is in the process of providing the records and added that he has received no new official information on the case.

"The authorities haven't confirmed anything with me," he said in a telephone interview. "It's pretty much total silence."

He did not specify which authorities asked for the records.

A tourist found the bone last Friday and brought it to the front desk of the Phoenix Hotel, according to Ann Angela, spokeswoman for the Aruba prosecutor's office. It was then sent to the Netherlands for analysis, though there has been no announcement on whether the bone is human.

"If it turns out to be a human bone, the investigation will continue," Angela said. "We cannot say when the results will be in."

A forensic scientist in Aruba, however, has said that the bone is from a human female, Dave Holloway told the AP. Holloway said he received the information from a friend who spoke to the scientist. He did not identify either the friend or the scientist, and did not say whether the scientist is involved in the investigation or how he or she is otherwise in a position to know details of the case.

Natalee Holloway, of Mountain Brook, Alabama, was 18 when she disappeared while on a high school graduation trip to Aruba in 2005.

She was last seen leaving a bar with Dutchman Joran van der Sloot, the prime suspect in her disappearance, on the final night of her trip.

Aruba prosecutors have repeatedly said they lack evidence to charge Van der Sloot, who is currently in jail in Peru acused of killing a 21-year-old woman on May 30 — five years to the day after Holloway's disappearance.

The search for Holloway has seen numerous possible leads that turned into dead-ends.

Earlier this year, police launched an underwater search expedition after a couple from Pennsylvania took a picture of what they thought might have been a skull and bones.

Divers found nothing but rocks and coral.

See this is where I don't trust anything coming out of Aruba.  I know they have to request these records but for some reason I think they do things for their own benefit.  Like requesting dental records to make sure the tooth don't match the one that is on the jaw bone on purpose.

Either way Aruba can say it's not a match.  They are corrupt and they can do anything they want.

Did Aruba ever have access to Natalee's dental records when she first went missing?

Why not just send the jaw bone here to the U.S. for testing.

They are all POS.

If case related ... the outcome of this forensic testing of the jawbone will be what Holland/Aruba deems beneficial in regards to not compromising the ongoing cover up that has prevented justice from prevailing for Natalee Holloway for 5 1/2 years.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #543 on: November 18, 2010, 05:29:28 PM »

Has anyone mentioned if any of the local graveyards had graverobbers?
But I don't think it was a plant. Well unless there was a big Coyote/Road Runner Acme arrow pointing to it. The Ocean is notorious for washing up old ship coins and lots of things. Beach combers will tell you! And shells don't come from far away like coconuts that float.
This jaw is Natalee and the rest of her is in a crab trap not far away, just like Joran and witnesses mentioned shortly after the disappearance. jmho, of course.

JJ - I'm sure it is an honest error but her name is Natalee ( ee not ie)

« Last Edit: November 18, 2010, 05:45:02 PM by klaasend » Logged
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #544 on: November 18, 2010, 05:37:53 PM »

If the bone was planted then it had to have been in a place where it was retrieved... like the van der Sloots yard.
If the bone came from the crab trap, which the DJ arranged, then the storm blew it in like Lacy Peterson finally washed up on shore.
If Natalee went for a swim then the rest of her bones would be very close to the jaw bone.

Alot of the speculation I see on here comes from the stories Joran made up after the fact. He knew the bird sanctuary was just that, a sanctuary where no one could search because it was protected, he was throwing the police off track and wasting LE efforts. The report of the boat operator who helped came from another source IIRC. There was a witness to that... thus pointing to the crab trap.

Nothing Joran said can be taken seriously. As we've seen in the Stephany case, he lies, a tiny bit of truth and then the rest is fabricated. He leaves out the truth which is locked safely in his head. You would think by now that we would have a drug to extract the truth.

Anyway, crabtrap, DJ, rest of the bones are in the bottom of the ocean waiting for mother nature to reveal.

Edit:  JJ, Natalee's name is spelled with two e's at the end of her name, not ie as you have been spelling it.  I've edited the last couple of your posts that have misspelled her name and I will edit each and every victim's name I find misspelled in this forum, because I feel their name is important.  As far as other typos in general, I don't really care, since I'm most interested in content.  But please, please spell Natalee's and other victims names correctly.  MuffyBee

Bumped, JJ must not have seen it.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #545 on: November 18, 2010, 06:00:43 PM »

http://www.24ora.com/policial-mainmenu-8/24430-ministerio-publico-a-laga-polis-den-libertad-inmediato.html

Papiamentu translation:

ministerio publico owing to let police in freedom immediate

thursday, 18 november 2010 17:25

diahuebs the police g. geerman cu is deteni because is sospeche of owing to feel one lady at pova club owing to being let in freedom immediate. past owing to present fast of fiscal cu owing to give instruccion for lage go at once. on the documento of fiscal owing to being poni good big nu cu is indica at once in freedom. seems cu the asunto here can go achieve one tail more largo. is being talk cu is one police robez they owing to detene. in mouth of the polisnan till even is doubt if will follow cu the caso mirando that is the next sospechoso police in the caso here. have informacion cu the police owing to achieve ok for go work at once also. so self one superior owing to ask the police for go sosega y keep one day more for end of talk cu bizo for so fiha one pocision on they decision. all the time the police is in freedom.

comentarionan (2) mustra/kita comentarionan come across...

scirbi for iron, november 18, 2010
everybody can place they comentario +2 come across...

scirbi for mena, november 18, 2010
this is one aberration much big. is of wait for cu can learn of the aberration here.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #546 on: November 18, 2010, 06:03:30 PM »

http://www.24ora.com/policial-mainmenu-8/24439-otro-polis-suspendi-awe-pa-sospecho-den-caso-alex-mathew.html

Papiamentu translation:

another police suspendi today for suspicion in caso alex mathew

thursday, 18 november 2010 18:47

one agent policial of inicial a.h. owing to stay suspendi at leg of trabao diahuebs. the was trahando y they was have investigacion on dje. now owing to leave at cla cu the have one envolvimento in the caso where have muhernan envolvi. in exterior the muhernan owing to entrega complaint contra dje. day cu owing to detene alex mathew owing to detene one another police also. the police ey is afor end but do not trahando. after cu the caso here have temponan andando owing to dicidi cu is send the agent a.h. also cas. is cuminsa cu castigo disciplinario pendiente if have caso penal contra dje. the is stranjo because much trip is owing to base of one caso penal can come one castigo disciplinario. all the time the agent will stay cas pendiente desaroyo of the caso of alex mathew cu still not owing to being present in corte. what exactly is his rol do not conoci.

Kiwi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #547 on: November 18, 2010, 06:16:25 PM »

Glad to see they requested dental records. Yesterday I suggested a method to compare the master casts digitally and keep them here in the USA. They could have sent them electronically. Keep fingers crossed that they haven't given up the original casts. The scanners are available at any normal to large dental lab. 100,000 points of reference come from each scan. Did they send the casts by clipper ship also! I know for a fact they have the exact systems in Europe. The process has been available for years. Still I will hope with the rest of SM.

If you were one of the original 20 female tourists to encounter JVDS while on vacation call the FBI. Tell them where you were taken.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #548 on: November 18, 2010, 06:23:58 PM »

http://www.bondia.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=6233&Itemid=1

Papiamentu translation:

prensa mericano is yegando aruba in curso of today for cuminsa raporta on ‘e bone localisa’

thursday, 18 november 2010

oranjestad – one day after cu the matutino here owing to raporta cu media internacional owing to grab owing to news of descubrimento of one bone of cachete in end of week cu hand open y raporte rond world, cos not owing to stop einan. yesterday the matutino here owing to achieve confirmacion cu prensa mericano is at caminda for aruba y cu entrante today already end they will cuminsa arrive. also they was buscando several person for talk ‘on the air’ on the informacion here.

thing is wing atencion is the informacion cu prensa mericano is tell of will have y cu owing to hear of media local. particularmente cu the cachete cu owing to achieve, is of one being human y more aleu, one lady young. that owing to wing atencion already cu till cu is conoci, autoridad owing to tell barely cu will can is deal of one cachete of one being human but cu never not owing to confirma cu this is of one being human y assure not one being human young female.

also owing to compronde of part of ministerio publico cu they owing to achieve avalancha of call on the caso here where cu for all they have to owing to splica the situation of one form cu prensa internacional can compronde kico the situation is, y without cu the is become one problem extra for tanto ministerio publico y aruba. this because dependiendo con is informa prensa mericano, they will take the informacion here y bire at one form cu is perhudica aruba seriamente.

one of the canalnan cu assure owing to confirma they presencia entrante today, is cnn, cu will come cu one productor y one camarografo for so they busca informacion where cu they can achieve, basa on the ‘cachete localisa’. neither although cuanto tell cu the cachete is at the netherlands for remark y cu not have nothing at aruba, yet the periodistanan y productornan here was insisti cu have algo y cu they will is yegando in curso of today. once more yesterday aruba owing to achieve atencion internacional on the asunto of natalee holloway hour cu one news cu ‘a achieve one kaak humano’ at beach cu ‘por is of natalee holloway’. that was sufficient for tanto prensa mericano because; esun of the netherlands cuminsa cu they speculacion y sensacion in they form, perhudicando aruba once more. at aruba all the time can owing to notice on the medionan social as twitter y facebook, cu comentarionan local not was nothing positive.

for of diabierna hour cu police owing to confirma cu owing to achieve cachete cu tooth at beach, y cu police will owing to confirma cu this is of one being human, was sufficient for her crea the atencion internacional, more still cu atencion local. this because is custumber end cu know achieve part of skeleto throw rond at aruba cu casi always is resulta of is of one or another beast. in the caso here the mature cu police will owing to confirma cu this is deal of one being human was sufficient for speculacionnan cuminsa. come across

jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #549 on: November 18, 2010, 06:28:07 PM »

Bumped, JJ must not have seen it.
Thanks.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #550 on: November 18, 2010, 06:28:14 PM »

It is interesting to me that Glenda/Renfro is remaining silent regarding the bone. 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #551 on: November 18, 2010, 06:36:41 PM »

FBI: Aruba studying missing teen's dental records
Posted: Thursday, November 18, 2010 2:30 pm

Paul Daymond, an FBI spokesman in Birmingham, Alabama, said the agency sent some records electronically Wednesday and shipped the remaining dental impressions. It is unclear when those would arrive.

http://www.bonnercountydailybee.com/news/world/article_0074a3f2-3def-5a9a-a652-c24cc179caa9.html

_____

Kiwi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #552 on: November 18, 2010, 06:41:24 PM »

Actually started to think about this a little more. If they scanned the entire models before sending them, you could reproduce them in plastic. Note to FBI. The note from the FBI spokesman suggests they are still in the wrong century.

If you were one of the original 20 female tourists to encounter JVDS while on vacation call the FBI. Tell them where you were taken.
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #553 on: November 18, 2010, 06:42:29 PM »

It is interesting to me that Glenda/Renfro is remaining silent regarding the bone. 

Yea thank goodness for that!  lol
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #554 on: November 18, 2010, 06:45:45 PM »

I agree!   

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #555 on: November 18, 2010, 06:52:59 PM »

I agree!   

She is alive and well, I saw her post on a facebook today. 
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #556 on: November 18, 2010, 07:00:08 PM »

I agree!   

I won't comment on that...though I would love to. Monkey Devil!

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #557 on: November 18, 2010, 07:05:55 PM »

I agree!   

Monkey Devil!

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #558 on: November 18, 2010, 07:10:11 PM »

I agree!   

Bummer.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #559 on: November 18, 2010, 07:11:35 PM »

I agree!   

That would be considered a good deed  Monkey Devil!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.