March 18, 2024, 08:03:26 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway Case Discussion #851 11/16/10 - 11/20/10  (Read 346771 times)
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #560 on: November 18, 2010, 07:15:12 PM »

It is interesting to me that Glenda/Renfro is remaining silent regarding the bone. 

Yea thank goodness for that!  lol

I agree!   

She is alive and well, I saw her post on a facebook today. 

Well she may be alive.........but ........well........I gotta question that whole wellness thing.  lol  snicker snicker snort snort.
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #561 on: November 18, 2010, 07:27:56 PM »

Monkeys is true that the monster laugh when he heard that a jaw was found in Aruba?
Jesdamala
Scared Monkey

« Reply #562 on: November 18, 2010, 07:36:27 PM »

I am a rare poster.  As many, I have mixed emotions about this jaw bone.  I also hope it gives Beth and Dave and all those who have supported them some 'closure', as I don't believe losing a daughter or friend in such a hideous way ever brings closure.   Somewhere on these many pages it has been discussed if this is found to belong to Natalee, would it have some consequences on Joran being extradited to Aruba.  I doubt it.  A jaw bone in the sea wouldn't be of much forensic value in determining cause of death.  Thus, I don't see how charges could be brought against Joran and so, I hope he rots in Peru for the rest of his natural life, and seeing the conditions of Peruvian prisons, it may be a short life.

Also, years? ago I read here bones were found on beaches? in Venezuela?  And it was discussed that
many drown attempting to go somewhere?  I know lots of ???? in what I am trying to say, does anybody recall this.

I believe, hope, no coverup, no Monkey Business this time.  If it is Natalees, I hope the Netherlands will be truthful.  Finally, as for her other remains may be close by, I am doubtful.  The sea is cruel to remains, and I think it is pure luck or some weirdness that this bone was washed in from the sea or anywhere else.  Sorry to be long winded, just have, like many, so many questions.  Blessed are the Monkeys who have never given up or forgotten or stopped caring. 
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #563 on: November 18, 2010, 07:40:23 PM »

It is interesting to me that Glenda/Renfro is remaining silent regarding the bone. 

Does it really surprise us? Even a heartiest of fools knows when the gig is up.
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #564 on: November 18, 2010, 07:41:58 PM »

If this does turn out to be the jaw bone of Natalee ... I guess we have a body and a crime, eh Paulas?
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #565 on: November 18, 2010, 07:42:04 PM »

Monkeys is true that the monster laugh when he heard that a jaw was found in Aruba?

I could not find any backup source/article that confirms what Jean Casarez claims.  Maybe the info came from a Dutch article.

Janet

++++++++

NANCY GRACE
Natalee`s Mother Confronts Joran in Prison
Aired November 17, 2010 - 20:00:00   ET

GRACE: To Jean Casarez. It`s my understanding -- it`s been reported that when Joran Van Der Sloot heard about the jawbone, he started laughing.

CASAREZ: And that comes from his own attorney, Maximo Altez. Altez went to Castro Castro and told him that they had found this jawbone with a tooth attached. The result was he started to laugh and he just didn`t know why people were so concerned about it.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1011/17/ng.01.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #566 on: November 18, 2010, 07:47:36 PM »

Dr. Baden did say it is possible that they can test for the presence of drugs (date rape) in the root canal tissue of that tooth. 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #567 on: November 18, 2010, 07:57:43 PM »

http://www.stltoday.com/news/national/article_f1265b78-f371-11df-a0b6-00127992bc8b.html

FBI: Aruba studying Holloway's dental records

Posted in National on Thursday, November 18, 2010 6:30 pm Updated: 6:36 pm.

By DANICA COTO | Associated Press www.STLtoday.com | No Comments Posted | Posted: Thursday, November 18, 2010 6:30 pm

SAN JUAN, Puerto Rico -- Dutch authorities are reviewing the dental records of missing U.S. teen Natalee Holloway as they analyze a jawbone with a tooth in it that was found in Aruba last week, the FBI told The Associated Press on Thursday.

The girl's father, Dave Holloway, said earlier that he provided the records but added that he had received no new official information on the investigation on the Dutch island in the Caribbean.

"The authorities haven't confirmed anything with me," he told the AP in a telephone interview. "It's pretty much total silence."

Paul Daymond, an FBI spokesman in Birmingham, Alabama, said the agency sent some records electronically Wednesday and shipped the remaining dental impressions. It is unclear when those would arrive.

A tourist found a jawbone last Friday and took it to the front desk of the Phoenix Hotel, said Ann Angela, spokeswoman for the Aruba prosecutor's office. It was then sent to the Netherlands for analysis, though there has been no announcement on whether the bone is human.

"If it turns out to be a human bone, the investigation will continue," Angela said. "We cannot say when the results will be in."

A forensic scientist in Aruba, however, has said that the bone is from a human female, Dave Holloway told the AP.

Holloway said he received the information from a friend who spoke to the scientist. He did not identify either the friend or the scientist, and did not say whether the scientist is involved in the investigation or otherwise is in a position to know details of the case.

Natalee Holloway, of Mountain Brook, Alabama, was 18 when she disappeared while on a high school graduation trip to Aruba in 2005.

She was last seen leaving a bar with Dutchman Joran van der Sloot, the prime suspect in her disappearance, on the final night of her trip.

Aruba prosecutors have repeatedly said they lack evidence to charge Van der Sloot, who is currently in jail in Peru acused of killing a 21-year-old woman last May 30 - five years to the day after Holloway's disappearance.

The search for Holloway has seen numerous possible leads that turned into dead ends.

Earlier this year, police conducted an underwater search expedition after a couple from Pennsylvania took a picture of what they thought might have been a skull and bones. Divers found nothing but rocks and coral.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #568 on: November 18, 2010, 07:59:58 PM »

Aruban prosecutor's office backs off bone claims

ARUBA (NBC/WSFA) - First a definite, then a "no comment" from the Aruban prosecutor's office after announcing what could be a major breakthrough in the Natalee Holloway case.

A prosecutor in Aruba said initial examinations of a piece of bone found on a beach earlier in the week belong to a young female. Now, the prosecutor's office says it won't comment on the reports that quoted them as saying the bone was definitively from a human female - not even to say if the report was incorrectly stated.

The prosecutor's office would only say it was still awaiting forensic results on whether or not the bone was human or animal.

Authorities are now trying to determine if the bone belongs to Holloway, who went missing on a high school trip in Aruba in 2005.

The bone, found November 12 on a beach in the Caribbean island of Aruba, was turned in to a hotel nearby, according to reports. The bone, said to be part of a lower jawbone, included an intact molar.

DNA testing on the bone is expected to determine whether or not the bone belongs to Holloway.

HOLLOWAY'S FATHER

Holloway father, Dave, says authorities have requested her dental records. Dave Holloway said Thursday that he is in the process of providing the records and added that he has received no new official information on the case.

Ann Angela, a spokeswoman for the Aruba prosecutor's office, says a tourist found the bone last Friday and brought it to the front desk of the Phoenix Hotel.

It was then sent to the Netherlands for analysis, though there has been no announcement on whether the bone is human.

http://www.myfoxal.com/Global/story.asp?S=13529572
Lisa in MD
Scared Monkey

« Reply #569 on: November 18, 2010, 08:00:06 PM »

That's how it was reported on Nancy Grace last night - demented isn't he!
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #570 on: November 18, 2010, 08:00:42 PM »

Here we go back to a small white female donkey.  I can just see it coming.
Lisa in MD
Scared Monkey

« Reply #571 on: November 18, 2010, 08:01:15 PM »

Airing Now on True Movie Thursday LMN - Natalee Holloway - It is a repeat for anyone who didn't see it or wants to see it again.
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #572 on: November 18, 2010, 08:03:51 PM »

Hey Klaas, not sure this has come up in all of the discussion but what are your thoughts and every one's regarding a certain topic of an ocean search and why only mapping was done on a limited budget and not the actually searching of targeted spots?

I knew when the Persistence never searched targeted areas, this would come back.
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #573 on: November 18, 2010, 08:10:49 PM »

I could not find any backup source/article that confirms what Jean Casarez claims.  Maybe the info came from a Dutch article.

Janet

++++++++

NANCY GRACE

GRACE: To Jean Casarez. It`s my understanding -- it`s been reported that when Joran Van Der Sloot heard about the jawbone, he started laughing.

CASAREZ: And that comes from his own attorney, Maximo Altez. Altez went to Castro Castro and told him that they had found this jawbone with a tooth attached. The result was he started to laugh and he just didn`t know why people were so concerned about it.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1011/17/ng.01.html

Thank you Tamy, when my hubby told me that the monster laughed about the jawbone found in Aruba,  I inmediatly remember the other monster Casey Anthony that she also laughed when Leonardo Padilla found bones near to a river. 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #574 on: November 18, 2010, 08:16:09 PM »

Hey Klaas, not sure this has come up in all of the discussion but what are your thoughts and every one's regarding a certain topic of an ocean search and why only mapping was done on a limited budget and not the actually searching of targeted spots?

I knew when the Persistence never searched targeted areas, this would come back.

That is a loaded topic which some of us here have very strong feelings about.  It never made sense to do the amount of mapping they did and then stop searching.  They abruptly left Aruba even after going on TV and begging for funds to continue their search.  I smell a fossil fuel rat that used Natalee in an attempt to bolster their commercial endeavors.
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #575 on: November 18, 2010, 08:24:09 PM »

That is a loaded topic which some of us here have very strong feelings about.  It never made sense to do the amount of mapping they did and then stop searching.  They abruptly left Aruba even after going on TV and begging for funds to continue their search.  I smell a fossil fuel rat that used Natalee in an attempt to bolster their commercial endeavors.
I hear ya, it never made sense at the time, especially knowing that one had a limited amount of time and money.

If this does turn out to be Natalee it is rather ironic that after all the searching and efforts made by some for all the wrong reason that the oceans return her.

I have a feeling the truth is already known who this is, its a matter of being in damage control mode.

So how are all the liars going to spin who she body got in the water? Will the lies continue or will Aruba finally come clean? Hell, you do not need to protect Joran, he is in prison and will bhe found guilty of murder in Peru.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #576 on: November 18, 2010, 08:27:09 PM »

They may partcially come clean and borrow one of Joran's confessions.  They will never admit that Joran murdered Natalee and he will never be prosecuted for anything in Aruba.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #577 on: November 18, 2010, 08:29:02 PM »

Aruban prosecutor's office backs off bone claims

ARUBA (NBC/WSFA) - First a definite, then a "no comment" from the Aruban prosecutor's office after announcing what could be a major breakthrough in the Natalee Holloway case.

A prosecutor in Aruba said initial examinations of a piece of bone found on a beach earlier in the week belong to a young female. Now, the prosecutor's office says it won't comment on the reports that quoted them as saying the bone was definitively from a human female - not even to say if the report was incorrectly stated.

The prosecutor's office would only say it was still awaiting forensic results on whether or not the bone was human or animal.

Authorities are now trying to determine if the bone belongs to Holloway, who went missing on a high school trip in Aruba in 2005.

The bone, found November 12 on a beach in the Caribbean island of Aruba, was turned in to a hotel nearby, according to reports. The bone, said to be part of a lower jawbone, included an intact molar.

DNA testing on the bone is expected to determine whether or not the bone belongs to Holloway.

HOLLOWAY'S FATHER

Holloway father, Dave, says authorities have requested her dental records. Dave Holloway said Thursday that he is in the process of providing the records and added that he has received no new official information on the case.

Ann Angela, a spokeswoman for the Aruba prosecutor's office, says a tourist found the bone last Friday and brought it to the front desk of the Phoenix Hotel.

It was then sent to the Netherlands for analysis, though there has been no announcement on whether the bone is human.

http://www.myfoxal.com/Global/story.asp?S=13529572

I can only assume that the NFI confirmed that the jaw bone belonged to a "young white girl" prior to requesting Natalee Holloway's dental records.

Janet

+++++

White Female Young Adult

Tests may soon tell if bone in Holloway case is human
Nancy Grace
By the CNN Wire

The prosecutor said the bone was initially examined by a forensic expert in Aruba, who determined the bone was from a young woman. But Blanken cautioned the final determination would be made by the forensic institute in the Netherlands.

"I'm happy that it's human. And the initial finding is that it's from a young woman, so maybe we will be able to solve this case. I hope so. But we will wait to see what the findings are," he said.

http://www.cnn.com/2010/CRIME/11/17/aruba.bone.found/

NANCY GRACE

NANCY GRACE, HOST: With us right now, Heather Walsh-Haney, forensic anthropologist, Florida Gulf Coast University. She`s joining us from Ft. Myers via Skype. Heather, explain to me again how is it that you can determine that this is not only human but it is a white female young adult?

HEATHER WALSH-HANEY, FORENSIC ANTHROPOLOGIST: Nancy, the way that we do that, first to determine that it`s female, is we`re going to look at the chin area. And as you can see on this example of a lower jawbone that I`m holding here, in females, right on the midline -- which would be here in my own face -- we tend to have a pointier chin. In males, the chin itself tends to be very broad, where you have two little bumps on either side of that midline.

The other thing that these forensic experts are doing is they`re evaluating the age of the jawbone by looking at something like this, the dental development. Here what we can see is that all teeth form first by the crown, then by the roots. We know how to age somebody by the development of those teeth relative to one another.

We can also tell the ancestry or race (INAUDIBLE) or bumps (INAUDIBLE) on those teeth. So it sounds to me, with the ability of these forensic experts to come out and say that they have a female, that it`s a young adult, and that this person is most likely white or of European ancestry, that they have a jaw that they either have the lower jaw or upper jaw and that it is relatively intact.

http://edition.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1011/17/ng.01.html

Dental Records

FBI: Aruba studying missing teen's dental records
Posted: Thursday, November 18, 2010 2:30 pm

Paul Daymond, an FBI spokesman in Birmingham, Alabama, said the agency sent some records electronically Wednesday and shipped the remaining dental impressions. It is unclear when those would arrive.

http://www.bonnercountydailybee.com/news/world/article_0074a3f2-3def-5a9a-a652-c24cc179caa9.html

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
KYcat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #578 on: November 18, 2010, 08:30:27 PM »

Hello Monkeys, I feel like I've come home.  I haven't posted but I have tried to read everyday in Natalee's thread and others also.  I pray that Natalee has been found.  I think that Beth and Dave need this so badly.  The ups and downs must be so hard for them.  Seeing Beth cry after she met with Joran broke my heart. 

I am confused about the FBI having the full video from the cage recovery.  Who gave it to them -  Aruba LE?  I do not trust Aruba in anyway whatsoever. That video could be doctored.  I am fuzzy on the ocean search so I may get my details wrong.  Did they bring up the plastic bags with the contents of the cage before or after that Dutch boat docked there and nobody knew what they were doing there?  I went to archives to try and find the ocean search and I couldn't.  Could someone tell me where the thread is regarding the ocean search. 

I thought it was really interesting that when I went to the LCD Archive there was me and 30 guests viewing it.  WOW, wonder who those guests are..  lol

I hope this bone really did wash ashore and has not been stashed in LE's secret stash place.  I just can't trust anything they do. 

So good to see everyone.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #579 on: November 18, 2010, 08:34:55 PM »

They may partcially come clean and borrow one of Joran's confessions.  They will never admit that Joran murdered Natalee and he will never be prosecuted for anything in Aruba.

However ... Aruba may go through the motions of charging Joran with the murder of Natalee Holloway in its quest to get him back on Aruban soil.  When all is said and done ... Joran may be convicted of an illegal disposal of a body as there will be no proof that he harmed Natalee.

IMO

Janet

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.