March 29, 2024, 08:48:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway Case Discussion #851 11/16/10 - 11/20/10  (Read 347257 times)
Jonathan45
Scared Monkey

« Reply #780 on: November 19, 2010, 02:46:27 PM »

That former judge Wedzinga has published today a follow up in his investigation in this unsolved case.

http://www.raadsheer-wedzinga.nl/

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #781 on: November 19, 2010, 02:54:26 PM »

Thoughts and love go out to Beth as she waits.
 an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #782 on: November 19, 2010, 02:57:53 PM »

To all Nat's family and friends

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Lisa in MD
Scared Monkey

« Reply #783 on: November 19, 2010, 02:59:40 PM »

If it is Natalee (I think it is) the FBI and the Hague are probably trying to figure out how to proceed before they release the information.

If it isn't Natalee they are probably trying to figure out who it is and how to proceed before they release the information.

I would think that the Hague involving the FBI is an indication that it is Natalee.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #784 on: November 19, 2010, 03:03:25 PM »

The psychic may bat 1000 as far as what happened to Natalee or where her body may be. I agree with you, Lisa in MD, the psychic stuff is an individual opinion as to how much weight anybody gives it, and I have no problem at all with anybody's choices in that regard or that someone shares it here on the thread.

I just feel compelled to say this, based on my own opinions. At the point that psychics begin saying anything troubling about Natalee's spirit, I'm going to voice my opinion and belief.

Natalee's spirit is at total peace and Natalee is home. We are the ones that aren't. I believe that Natalee's life goes on and that Natalee is more alive than she was when she was here and that she knows pure joy in ways we can only imagine. I believe that when this earth had to let go of her hand, it was gently grasped by God's and He will never let go.

On occasion, Natalee's family reads here and I just couldn't let the suggestion that Natalee is anything less than whole, happy, and at peace, go unchallenged. My opinion certainly isn't intended to offend the psychic or you, Lisa in MD. I just had to say it. 

CBB thank you so much for putting this into words. I know what you say is true but doubt I could articulated this as well as you have. I believe that Natalee prays for us, prays that we find peace.....

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #785 on: November 19, 2010, 03:04:34 PM »

At airport ;-)I

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #786 on: November 19, 2010, 03:07:50 PM »

Admitting it is Natalee doesn'nt mean they are admitting to lying.  Shoot the could say she jumped in the ocean on her own.
Have to go be back later

yep, one of the beast's stories was he left her on the beach and she was drunk....so she wandered into the water or decided to take a swim and died.....

Rest in Peace Caylee

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #787 on: November 19, 2010, 03:11:08 PM »

That former judge Wedzinga has published today a follow up in his investigation in this unsolved case.

http://www.raadsheer-wedzinga.nl/

I tried to copy this to put through a translator but couldn't.  Only the names mentioned were identifiable to me.  Thanks, though, for posting it....maybe someone else can get it translated.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #788 on: November 19, 2010, 03:12:59 PM »

They just said on HLN that results COULD be as EARLY as today.
They know already, I'm sure of it.

I agree and if it were not Natalee I think they would be screaming it to the world by now. JMO

Rest in Peace Caylee

KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #789 on: November 19, 2010, 03:15:01 PM »

Hi Sunny, Hi everyone!

I agree with you, Sunny ~ I believe that Natalee is fully alive ~ that she has now moved on to eternity ~ that she is happy and and at peace and with God ~ and that she prays for her family and friends and all of us to be at peace too.

And I too am waiting for news in this new development...

The psychic may bat 1000 as far as what happened to Natalee or where her body may be. I agree with you, Lisa in MD, the psychic stuff is an individual opinion as to how much weight anybody gives it, and I have no problem at all with anybody's choices in that regard or that someone shares it here on the thread.

I just feel compelled to say this, based on my own opinions. At the point that psychics begin saying anything troubling about Natalee's spirit, I'm going to voice my opinion and belief.

Natalee's spirit is at total peace and Natalee is home. We are the ones that aren't. I believe that Natalee's life goes on and that Natalee is more alive than she was when she was here and that she knows pure joy in ways we can only imagine. I believe that when this earth had to let go of her hand, it was gently grasped by God's and He will never let go.

On occasion, Natalee's family reads here and I just couldn't let the suggestion that Natalee is anything less than whole, happy, and at peace, go unchallenged. My opinion certainly isn't intended to offend the psychic or you, Lisa in MD. I just had to say it.  

CBB thank you so much for putting this into words. I know what you say is true but doubt I could articulated this as well as you have. I believe that Natalee prays for us, prays that we find peace.....

Corrected spelling of Natalee's name.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2010, 03:18:05 PM by 2NJSons_Mom » Logged

We Remember Natalee Bumper Stickers ~ Prayers for Natalee and her family
http://graphicemotion.com/TES_Bumper_Stickers.pdf
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #790 on: November 19, 2010, 03:18:18 PM »

an angelic monkey

Natalee's Candles

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5700.0

Thanks to the faithful.

an angelic monkey BUMP  an angelic monkey
dejasade
Scared Monkey

« Reply #791 on: November 19, 2010, 03:19:12 PM »

They just said on HLN that results COULD be as EARLY as today.
They know already, I'm sure of it.

I agree and if it were not Natalee I think they would be screaming it to the world by now. JMO
--plus they need to inform family first.....

Dont you think if this was a case in the US that we would have had a presser by now???

My boyfriend said he'll leave me if i dont stop shopping..... I'll miss that guy.
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #792 on: November 19, 2010, 03:21:25 PM »

Admitting it is Natalee doesn'nt mean they are admitting to lying.  Shoot the could say she jumped in the ocean on her own.
Have to go be back later

yep, one of the beast's stories was he left her on the beach and she was drunk....so she wandered into the water or decided to take a swim and died.....

Dompig, Jacobs, and VDStraaten will hold a press conference.
They will announce that NH was drunk and decided to take a swim.
Before doing so, she removed her jawbone and left it on the beach.
Then, she swam down and got herself trapped in a crab cage.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #793 on: November 19, 2010, 03:21:41 PM »

Thank you, KCJackie.   

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
crazybabyborg
« Reply #794 on: November 19, 2010, 03:27:38 PM »

They already know if it's Natalee, and by now they must know we know that they know. Dr, Baden said they already know.

ANNOUNCE IT ALREADY!!! 

I'm glad that Americans found the jaw. If they try to replace it with another, maybe it would be detectable. Could they replace the tooth?

Oh, Lord............ I just have zero trust in any of them. I want Beth to have this so badly! They can claim anything they want right now, but please let the truth about whose jaw this is come out!

SURELY they wouldn't wait until Thansgiving.............. would they?
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #795 on: November 19, 2010, 03:28:11 PM »

Hi Sunny, Hi everyone!

I agree with you, Sunny ~ I believe that Natalee is fully alive ~ that she has now moved on to eternity ~ that she is happy and and at peace and with God ~ and that she prays for her family and friends and all of us to be at peace too.

And I too am waiting for news in this new development...

Corrected spelling of Natalee's name.

hi Katz...good to see you.

Rest in Peace Caylee

crazybabyborg
« Reply #796 on: November 19, 2010, 03:30:17 PM »

Have to go be back later

I'll take that explanation until Beth has possesion of that jaw with proof it's Natalee's.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #797 on: November 19, 2010, 03:32:26 PM »

They already know if it's Natalee, and by now they must know we know that they know. Dr, Baden said they already know.

ANNOUNCE IT ALREADY!!! 

I'm glad that Americans found the jaw. If they try to replace it with another, maybe it would be detectable. Could they replace the tooth?

Oh, Lord............ I just have zero trust in any of them. I want Beth to have this so badly! They can claim anything they want right now, but please let the truth about whose jaw this is come out!

SURELY they wouldn't wait until Thansgiving.............. would they?

CBB  don't put anything past them...but if they have allowed the FBI in then I think it must be Natalee (I am trying to think positively).....I don't trust anyone from Aruba and we really don't know what was taken to the Netherland's...so I am really trying to not get excited. 

Rest in Peace Caylee

Monkey with Class
Scared Monkey

« Reply #798 on: November 19, 2010, 03:33:42 PM »

Have to go be back later

Would love to know if the tests will show how long the jaw bone have been in the salt water.  And whether this was Aruba's plan to get back on the good side after all the cover up.  I can see it now.  They think this will provide closure to the family and so on.   I do not believe anything that exits Aruba anymore.  Was it placed in water last week or last month? 

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #799 on: November 19, 2010, 03:34:28 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_81201.php

Google translation:

"Jawbone of a young woman '

November 19, 2010, 12:20 (GMT -04:00)

Email this article 
Print this article 

ORANGE CITY - The piece of bone that last week was found Friday by American tourists on the beach near the Phoenix Hotel, is a young woman. U.S. media say at least that rely on statements made by Chief Peter Blanken. He is currently in the Netherlands this morning and was unavailable for comment.

The Public Prosecutor (OM) has not been here wants to comment on the case and said that it awaits the outcome of the Dutch Forensic Institute (NFI). Whites or indeed against the U.S. media has said that it was a jaw bone of a young woman goes, could Advocate General Taco Stein morning "confirm nor deny." "I have not spoken to him and do not know what he did or did not say. Our position remains that we await the outcome of NFI, "said Stein at Daily Herald.

When the examination of the Forensic Institute is completed, is not yet known. The Advocate-General to report that we know today, at least no more rash comes. "We probably know more next week." Stein says that the PPS on the basis of the results will "consider" to what the media is publicized and that any survivors may need to be informed. "You can imagine that the Holloway family is currently very difficult." What impact a positive identification would have to investigate the matter surrounding Natalee Holloway, as Stein did not anticipate. But now he says there is looked for on the spot where the jaw bone has washed ashore. This research has yielded nothing, says Stein.

Moreover, it is still not sure if there is sufficient DNA from bone to pick for positive identification. "It's wait and see what the experts say, but the bone has been located in seawater."
The DNA material of the jaw bone, compared with the DNA profiles of the parents of Natalee. Similarly, Natalee dental information from the United States to the Netherlands were sent for comparison. The U.S. teen vanished without a trace in 2005 after a night out at Carlos and Charlies. Joran van der Sloot was the last person with whom she has seen. Joran is now in custody in the Castro Castro prison in Peru. He is accused of the murder of Peruvian student Stephany Flores in May this year.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.