March 28, 2024, 10:50:38 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway Case Discussion #851 11/16/10 - 11/20/10  (Read 347180 times)
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #820 on: November 19, 2010, 04:39:26 PM »

According to HLN the workday is now over in Aruba.
The justice ministry office is supposedly manned 24/7 and is awaiting results from the Hague.

I remember a day when there weren't even police officers in their building - during the day, a weekday.

antunym
Scared Monkey

« Reply #821 on: November 19, 2010, 04:39:30 PM »

Admitting it is Natalee doesn'nt mean they are admitting to lying.  Shoot the could say she jumped in the ocean on her own.
Have to go be back later

yep, one of the beast's stories was he left her on the beach and she was drunk....so she wandered into the water or decided to take a swim and died.....

Dompig, Jacobs, and VDStraaten will hold a press conference.
They will announce that NH was drunk and decided to take a swim.
Before doing so, she removed her jawbone and left it on the beach.
Then, she swam down and got herself trapped in a crab cage.

Lmao.. Your probably right Buck.  They try to exlain things with child-like logic sometimes... but we're not as dumb as they are.
Lisa in MD
Scared Monkey

« Reply #822 on: November 19, 2010, 04:48:55 PM »

I know this isn't nice but I'll bet Anita is losing about 5 lbs a day just in sweat alone! Monkey Devil!

And another 5 lbs a day combing that beach for any other evidence so she can stash it in her bloomers.

Well there's probably enough room in there now!  That's too funny! LMAO
Lisa in MD
Scared Monkey

« Reply #823 on: November 19, 2010, 04:50:09 PM »

According to HLN the workday is now over in Aruba.
The justice ministry office is supposedly manned 24/7 and is awaiting results from the Hague.

I remember a day when there weren't even police officers in their building - during the day, a weekday.

That's because they didn't say which 24 or which 7! Monkey Devil!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #824 on: November 19, 2010, 04:53:25 PM »

Admitting it is Natalee doesn'nt mean they are admitting to lying.  Shoot the could say she jumped in the ocean on her own.
Have to go be back later

And this is where they will come out and say Natalee wanted to go for a swim.  Remember that story.

Two years following the disappearance of Natalee Holloway ... Julie Renfro is still distance Joran from implication.  This is the woman that Robin Holloway upholds on the forums.

Janet

++++++

June 9, 2007 at 12:00 AM
As missing-teen case cools, Aruba turns against family

American Julia Renfro, editor-in-chief of Aruba Today, initially sided with Holloway's parents when they sought publicity and lambasted Aruban police for following Dutch investigative procedures different from those in the United States.

Galvanized by compassion for a desperate mother, Renfro stopped the presses of her daily newspaper for the first time in its history to include a picture of Holloway to aid Arubans in the islandwide search.

Renfro, a mother of four, spent weeks shuttling the family from the scene of one rumored development to another, but she became disenchanted with what she saw as Twitty's pandering to tabloid TV and "flat-out lies" she told on the air.

"I feel guilty saying any negative thing about a mother who has lost her daughter," Renfro said. "But her behavior was odd from the get-go."

Renfro has concluded that the body would have turned up by now if she died on the island proper. She -- and many Arubans -- doubts the three suspects, all good students without criminal records, could have pulled off a perfect crime, never caving in to intense interrogations.

"I've spoken with all of the suspects," she said. "I don't believe any of them did anything to her."

Heavily intoxicated, according to accounts given by her classmates to the FBI, Holloway could have staggered into the sea and drowned after the local men left her, Renfro speculated.

Holloway might have died of alcohol poisoning or a drug overdose and washed out to sea, as Deputy Police Chief Gerold Dompig surmised. She might have climbed aboard one of dozens of catamarans and cabin cruisers for late-night partying after a nearby concert.

Renfro says she was perplexed when Twitty immediately concluded that her daughter had been kidnapped and made no effort to check hospitals or police about accident victims. Within hours, Twitty had concluded van der Sloot was responsible, and within a couple of days she was telling TV interviewers that she knew her daughter had been gang-raped and murdered.

Twitty did not respond to e-mailed requests for an interview.

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/nationworld/2003741183_aruba09.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Lisa in MD
Scared Monkey

« Reply #825 on: November 19, 2010, 05:06:36 PM »

Tomikosmom - extracted from your post -

Renfro has concluded that the body would have turned up by now if she died on the island proper. She -- and many Arubans -- doubts the three suspects, all good students without criminal records, could have pulled off a perfect crime, never caving in to intense interrogations.

That just sickens me to read. First and foremost it was not the perfect crime the investigation is still going. Slow as it may be. Secondly they had pleanty of help from corrupt Aruban Officials and Paulus Van der Sloot!

Renfro will get her reward for all of this! She's just upset that Beth didn't provide her with an exclusive.  Beth has had to suffer, beg and scream from the rooftops just to get those Arubans to acknowledge Natalee's existance.  If it was up to them they'd say she was a figment of our imagination!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #826 on: November 19, 2010, 05:06:50 PM »

Mark Fuhrman now on FOX

Said it is comical 5 years after Natalee disappeared that they are NOW asking for dental records.  Any good investigation would have asked for those records 5 years ago.

They should know by now how long the bone has been out there whether they are saying it or not.  That would have been the first thing they would have tested.

Said even if the results come back as Natalee they need to prove a homicide and doubts that will happen.  They can say she drown.    

They won't say she drowned until they try and get Joran back from Peru.  They will say we want to charge him here for murder.  He will then go on trial and Paulus' friends the crooked judges will release him because there is no evidence linking him to the crime.  Hans Mos said Joran is a liar so he cannot be believed.

A plan is in place.  Every move is calculated.

Considering the happenings regarding the balcony confession which took place in the area where the jaw bone was discovered ... could it be that Joran will be found guilty of a misdemeanor under Dutch law of illegally disposing of a body.

Once in Aruba ... justice for Stephany will forever be elusive.  Extradition to the US to face extortion charges?  Maybe but I doubt it.

IMO 

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #827 on: November 19, 2010, 05:14:25 PM »

OK, stretch your brains. There was a time when almost spontaneously, Natalee's posters all had candles burning. What event was that around? It wasn't a planned thing, but one by one her whole thread had candle avatars burning in hope. I can't even remember.......... 

I'm thinking it was maybe 2006???  I know I have a few saved in my photobucket....the event...not sure, right now.  I'm confident someone will remember.

Wasn't it for her birthday.

I found this......TES Prayer Vigil Thread....2007

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=1102.msg147042;topicseen#msg147042

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #828 on: November 19, 2010, 05:16:27 PM »

Geraldo was just on FOX.

Said Dave cancelled a hunting trip he was supposed to go on this morning.  Geraldo will be covering the case this weekend.

Dr Baden is now talking about DNA and testing.

http://video.foxnews.com/v/4425089/break-in-the-natalee-holloway-case#/v/4427113/new-developments-in-natalee-holloway-case/?playlist_id=87485

Geraldo said Dave IS hunting this weekend, and the fact that he didn't call off this hunting trip in some ways mitigates the urgency of it.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #829 on: November 19, 2010, 05:22:13 PM »

Geraldo was just on FOX.

Said Dave cancelled a hunting trip he was supposed to go on this morning.  Geraldo will be covering the case this weekend.

Dr Baden is now talking about DNA and testing.

http://video.foxnews.com/v/4425089/break-in-the-natalee-holloway-case#/v/4427113/new-developments-in-natalee-holloway-case/?playlist_id=87485

Geraldo said Dave IS hunting this weekend, and the fact that he didn't call off this hunting trip in some ways mitigates the urgency of it.

Thank you.  I swore I heard him say Dave cancelled his hunting trip.  He has marbles in his mouth at the best of times so I am using that rather than my hearing   
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #830 on: November 19, 2010, 05:25:28 PM »

Mark Fuhrman now on FOX

Said it is comical 5 years after Natalee disappeared that they are NOW asking for dental records.  Any good investigation would have asked for those records 5 years ago.

They should know by now how long the bone has been out there whether they are saying it or not.  That would have been the first thing they would have tested.

Said even if the results come back as Natalee they need to prove a homicide and doubts that will happen.  They can say she drown.    

They won't say she drowned until they try and get Joran back from Peru.  They will say we want to charge him here for murder.  He will then go on trial and Paulus' friends the crooked judges will release him because there is no evidence linking him to the crime.  Hans Mos said Joran is a liar so he cannot be believed.

Considering the happenings regarding the balcony confession which took place in the area where the jaw bone was discovered ... could it be that Joran will be found guilty of a misdemeanor under Dutch law of illegally disposing of a body.

Once in Aruba ... justice for Stephany will forever be elusive.  Extradition to the US to face extortion charges?  Maybe but I doubt it.

IMO 

Janet

Janet, why do you think that Peru would release him?  It is not going to happen, but you keep repeating that as a fact.  There is no extradition treaty between Peru and Aruba, and they have him confined for a murder.  They will not let him go!!

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #831 on: November 19, 2010, 05:27:02 PM »

Has Beth or John Q made any statement since the 'find' was revealed?

Hi SunnyinTx

John Q. Kelly did release a statement early on.  Beth did not release a statement until today.

Janet

++++++ 

Beached Jawbone Found in Aruba
Tue Nov 16, 6:12 pm ET

According to ABC News/International, John Q. Kelly, who is the attorney for Holloway's mother, Beth Twitty, stated that Twitty would not travel to the Netherlands to await the results of the testing. Kelly stated that they have been hopeful before when other bones have been discovered. Each time so far, though, they have been disappointed.

In Kelly's own words, "This could be the time. I don't want to say it's not, but there have been other bones found and gathered and tested. There have been photos of skeletons. There have been pictures of clothes and remains in lobster cages and sand dunes and everything else."

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ac/20101116/tr_ac/7207332_beached_jawbone_found_in_aruba

texasmom

Friday, November 19, 2010
Natalee Holloway's mother issues statement on jawbone testing

Natalee’s mother released this statement today:

"There is no good answer, whether it is Natalee or whether it isn't. But no answer at all is the most unbearable. We appreciate everyone's loving care and concern and are anxious about the developments."

http://www.foxalabamanews.com/2010/11/natalee-holloways-mother-issues.html

Northern Rose

_____

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #832 on: November 19, 2010, 05:31:10 PM »

Has Beth or John Q made any statement since the 'find' was revealed?

Hi SunnyinTx

John Q. Kelly did release a statement early on.  Beth did not release a statement until today.

Janet

++++++ 

Beached Jawbone Found in Aruba
Tue Nov 16, 6:12 pm ET

According to ABC News/International, John Q. Kelly, who is the attorney for Holloway's mother, Beth Twitty, stated that Twitty would not travel to the Netherlands to await the results of the testing. Kelly stated that they have been hopeful before when other bones have been discovered. Each time so far, though, they have been disappointed.

In Kelly's own words, "This could be the time. I don't want to say it's not, but there have been other bones found and gathered and tested. There have been photos of skeletons. There have been pictures of clothes and remains in lobster cages and sand dunes and everything else."

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ac/20101116/tr_ac/7207332_beached_jawbone_found_in_aruba

texasmom

Friday, November 19, 2010
Natalee Holloway's mother issues statement on jawbone testing

Natalee’s mother released this statement today:

"There is no good answer, whether it is Natalee or whether it isn't. But no answer at all is the most unbearable. We appreciate everyone's loving care and concern and are anxious about the developments."

http://www.foxalabamanews.com/2010/11/natalee-holloways-mother-issues.html

Northern Rose

Hi Janet....thanks....I have read both statements....I am like everyone now..just sitting and waiting and hoping that this time will be the time. As Beth has said so many times...it's the not knowing   I had errands to run and put my TES Natalee search shirt on over my long sleeve shirt...not sure why...but it was almost like a prayer for me.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #833 on: November 19, 2010, 05:44:47 PM »

Mark Fuhrman now on FOX

IMO 

Janet

Janet, why do you think that Peru would release him?  It is not going to happen, but you keep repeating that as a fact.  There is no extradition treaty between Peru and Aruba, and they have him confined for a murder.  They will not let him go!!

I do not know.  Could it be that a murder charge in the Natalee Holloway case would take precidence over the Stephany Flores case when the dates of the offences are considered?

Nevertheless,  I am very skeptical that there are negotiations going on behind the scenes on behalf of Joran in an attempt to get him back on Aruban soil.  The "discovery" of the jaw bone may be catalyst that will make this happen.

A young Canadian pastor with a ministry just outside of Lima who I have been in  contact with off and on regarding the Stephany Flores case shared that the Peruvian justice system is corrupt.  The outcome of a traffic violation (cops) all the way up to a murder charge (judges) is dependent on bribes.

My hope has been that the political influence of Stephany's father would assure that Peruvian justice would prevail and Joran would be locked up for a very long time but ... when I read the following words of Ricardo Flores ... I felt discouraged.

Janet

+++++

http://www.generaccion.com/noticia/83737/familia-flores-aseguran-que-joran-van-der-sloot-vive-como-rey

Google Translation

FLORES FAMILY SAY JORAN LIVES LIKE KING

Stepahany Flores was murdered on 30 May in a hotel room, which hosts the Dutch Joran Van derSloot. Who is the prime suspect in the death of the young.

Everything indicates that the murderer would derSloot Van Stephany, because a video shows that he was the last to see her alive and enter the room where he was brutally murdered.

However, the family of the victim shows his great reproach to the Peruvian justice system, noting that Joran lives "like a king in jail."

"It is shameful what happens in prisons. I think the INPE has to give the same treatment to all criminals," said Ricardo Flores outraged father of the girl killed.

He added that it's been six months since the detention of the Dutch and "until this day refuses to give his statement to the judge," he said to a local television station in Lima.

"Unfortunately it seems that there are laws in Congress to protect the criminal, not to try and sentence them." Flores said indignantly.

Magnolia   

_____

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #834 on: November 19, 2010, 05:47:33 PM »

TM

Thanks for translating the ex-judge's site.  It's a bear to try and copy.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #835 on: November 19, 2010, 05:52:00 PM »

TM, thanks for the translation..usually the translations make me just that much more confused  

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #836 on: November 19, 2010, 06:07:01 PM »

Jaw Bone Found, Holloways wait (with video)

The Holloway family is holding their breath as they wait for results of a DNA test on a jaw bone found on a beach in Aruba. This isn’t the first time the Holloway family has been kept waiting while a search ensued. There was the under water picture, and numbers false confessions from Joran van der Sloot, but this bone found gives family members a reason to worry.

“I think in this situation its being taken a little more seriously by the prosecuting attorney which I guess has us a little more nervous this time,” says Linda Allison, Natalee’s aunt.

For more on this story and to hear from the family, click on the video link.

http://www.cbs42.com/content/localnews/story/Jaw-Bone-Found-Holloways-wait/piwNJorQtES2f_NEL_tY4w.cspx
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #837 on: November 19, 2010, 06:08:19 PM »

Natalee's dental records were sent to NL forensic institute on Tuesday by computer,
according to Dave.

DNA expert from University of Alabama School of Medicine says that dna can be extracted
from the tooth and the bone and compared to the DNA of Natalee's parents.

Linda Allison says that the family is afraid to hope too much, but are anxiously waiting to
hear results of the DNA comparision.

This was the report on CBS42 Birmingham 5:00PM news

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #838 on: November 19, 2010, 06:11:50 PM »

Robyn621

I see ya in the rafters.

I apologize.  I was just reading back.  I missed your post requesting more info on the Persistence search.

The following threads will provide some insight.

Janet

+++++

The Ocean Search for Natalee Holloway Monday, November 26, 2007

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4145.0

Topic: Superior Offshore - Timeline (by Lifesong)

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4578.0

THE PERSISTENCE - THE TRAP

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4641.0

_____

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #839 on: November 19, 2010, 06:14:33 PM »

NFI investigates ArubaDe jaw jaw out on the beach in Aruba is found, shows a young woman. (with video)

This U.S. media reported Friday.

The lower jaw was found last week. Immediately, the link with the Natalee Holloway, who disappeared in 2005. Or indeed the jaw of the missing teenager, is currently being investigated by the Dutch Forensic Institute in Rijswijk.

http://www.hartvannederland.nl/nederland/2010/nfi-onderzoekt-kaak-uit-aruba/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.