March 28, 2024, 03:08:33 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway Case Discussion #851 11/16/10 - 11/20/10  (Read 347149 times)
Kiwi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #840 on: November 19, 2010, 06:14:55 PM »

I'd like to make a recommendation.  If you have a loved one that is missing and there are dental study models that exist, that you have them digitized by your dentist for archive comparison.  Models are not kept for longer than a few years and are easily lost in endless boxes. The chances of recovering stored intact models decreases with time. At present the state of the art is with a digital scanner made for dental restoration. It is possible to reproduce the entire cast out of plastic without an impression. A digital copy can be stored safely and easily. The electronic data can be  transmitted to anywhere on the planet and reproduced in plastic model form or just compared in digital format on a computer.

If you were one of the original 20 female tourists to encounter JVDS while on vacation call the FBI. Tell them where you were taken.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #841 on: November 19, 2010, 06:41:10 PM »

Good advice, Kiwi, and not something most of us think of.  Great to see you BTW!!
FloridaKatz
Scared Monkey

« Reply #842 on: November 19, 2010, 07:16:10 PM »

I made a couple of maps which shows what and where everything is.  This one is the jetty's, the Bubali Marsh, and I've identified the wash that goes from the marsh into the ocean, along with where I took that pic of all those conch shells:

Praying for Natalee's return.............
FloridaKatz
Scared Monkey

« Reply #843 on: November 19, 2010, 07:17:25 PM »

This one shows the resorts, the fisherman's huts, and the neighborhood where the Sloots live:

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #844 on: November 19, 2010, 07:27:46 PM »

Nice job FloridaKatz.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
FloridaKatz
Scared Monkey

« Reply #845 on: November 19, 2010, 07:43:13 PM »

Nice job FloridaKatz.

Thanks Nut !  I forgot to show where the McDonalds is where Paulus supposedly picked up Joran.  It's on the road where the # 3 is on the maps, between the Bubali Marsh and the Sloots neighborhood.

Lisa in MD
Scared Monkey

« Reply #846 on: November 19, 2010, 07:44:28 PM »

Thanks FloridaKatz that is a nice job - puts things in prespective.  So there are three Jetty's in that area and the Marriott is way north of them.  That would be just like that lying POS! I think with someone like him saying look here and look there - they need to look at where he is not pointing!
antunym
Scared Monkey

« Reply #847 on: November 19, 2010, 07:53:34 PM »

This one shows the resorts, the fisherman's huts, and the neighborhood where the Sloots live:

How crazy that its all in the same vicinity... the Bubali Marsh the fishermans huts where he left his  shoes.  Thanks FloridaKatz!!  I wonder how this all fits together?
FloridaKatz
Scared Monkey

« Reply #848 on: November 19, 2010, 07:54:47 PM »

Thanks FloridaKatz that is a nice job - puts things in prespective.  So there are three Jetty's in that area and the Marriott is way north of them.  That would be just like that lying POS! I think with someone like him saying look here and look there - they need to look at where he is not pointing!

Yes, 3 jettys down near the Divi Phoenix.  I'm puzzled by something Jean Casaras said earlier this evening on HL News.  She had gone out to the Divi beach, and said there were no seashells.  NONE.  So then it's suspicious how a jawbone can just wash up where "it did".  She also mentioned the connector between the marsh and the ocean, where all the conch shells are.  If it had washed in from that area, surely a shell or two would have washed in as well.  I am now convinced that the jawbone was planted.          The question is, by whom ?  Anita ?  The police ?  Someone else ?

antunym
Scared Monkey

« Reply #849 on: November 19, 2010, 07:58:44 PM »

Yes, 3 jettys down near the Divi Phoenix.  I'm puzzled by something Jean Casaras said earlier this evening on HL News.  She had gone out to the Divi beach, and said there were no seashells.  NONE.  So then it's suspicious how a jawbone can just wash up where "it did".  She also mentioned the connector between the marsh and the ocean, where all the conch shells are.  If it had washed in from that area, surely a shell or two would have washed in as well.  I am now convinced that the jawbone was planted.          The question is, by whom ?  Anita ?  The police ?  Someone else ?

Or maybe there are remains in the Marsh?? Whether planted after Jorans story or left there before???
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #850 on: November 19, 2010, 07:59:34 PM »

Do we know by which jetty the jaw was found?  If if is the one by where you so the shells, then it could have been washed out of the marsh.    I am leaning toward that rather than it being planted, though with Aruba, all things are possible.  If it were planted, how would they know it could be discovered before it washed back out to sea?  With the heavy continuing rain fall, the marsh would have to drain somewhere.  Just thinking outloud...or with my fingers. 

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
FloridaKatz
Scared Monkey

« Reply #851 on: November 19, 2010, 08:00:19 PM »

How crazy that its all in the same vicinity... the Bubali Marsh the fishermans huts where he left his  shoes.  Thanks FloridaKatz!!  I wonder how this all fits together?

I think they started out being dropped off at the Mariott.  Then I think Joran convinced her to walk up to the Fisherman's Huts, where there are no street lights, no cameras from any buildings nearby, and it's kind of in an area where you wouldn't normally stroll along the beach unless you were specifically going to see the huts or going there for some alterior motive (like to have sex and not be seen).  I think something happened there, and he called Deepak to come pick them up.  Then they drove her straight to the Marsh.  I think the reason he took her over by the Marriott is so that she would feel somewhat comfortable knowing that her hotel was close enough to where they were that she could walk back if she needed to.  I once thought that something happened to her at Joran's house, but now I'm not so sure.

antunym
Scared Monkey

« Reply #852 on: November 19, 2010, 08:01:34 PM »

Or maybe there are remains in the Marsh?? Whether planted after Jorans story or left there before???

Oh nevermind I get what your saying now afetr I reread it
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #853 on: November 19, 2010, 08:03:32 PM »

Evening ALL..

Just sitting here and getting to read all of FloridaKatz's Aruban endeavors. Nice to see a new poster here to the monkey board.

Just wondering - you have very nice intimate knowledge of all things Slot and Aruba. Surely with all this knowledge and understanding, you probably realize that there is a voluntary boycott of Aruba. I was wondering how you ended up there. And wondering how it was you that found this remarkable discovery. Really hate to call out a new poster, but I must admit I am curious.

I wasn't poking around on the site meter, but I'm sure by now someone probably has, and after everything that has occurred in this case - I must admit I'm skeptical of all these wonderful and fantastical works.

You seem to know all the points of interest (even the McDonald's pick-up point) and show up here at the monkey board with pics but yet no pic of the jaw bone.

I'll understand if you are unable to answer these questions.

an angelic monkey

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
antunym
Scared Monkey

« Reply #854 on: November 19, 2010, 08:03:37 PM »

Do we know by which jetty the jaw was found?  If if is the one by where you so the shells, then it could have been washed out of the marsh.    I am leaning toward that rather than it being planted, though with Aruba, all things are possible.  If it were planted, how would they know it could be discovered before it washed back out to sea?  With the heavy continuing rain fall, the marsh would have to drain somewhere.  Just thinking outloud...or with my fingers. 

It would be interesting to know who the supposed persons who found the jaw are.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #855 on: November 19, 2010, 08:05:44 PM »

By who has her remains. If you believe she was in the crab trap, that would be Aruban authorities and Hans Mos: the same people who came speeding up in a boat beside the Persistance.
FloridaKatz
Scared Monkey

« Reply #856 on: November 19, 2010, 08:13:18 PM »

Evening ALL..

Just sitting here and getting to read all of FloridaKatz's Aruban endeavors. Nice to see a new poster here to the monkey board.

Just wondering - you have very nice intimate knowledge of all things Slot and Aruba. Surely with all this knowledge and understanding, you probably realize that there is a voluntary boycott of Aruba. I was wondering how you ended up there. And wondering how it was you that found this remarkable discovery. Really hate to call out a new poster, but I must admit I am curious.

I wasn't poking around on the site meter, but I'm sure by now someone probably has, and after everything that has occurred in this case - I must admit I'm skeptical of all these wonderful and fantastical works.

Hi Rob;

I understand your curiosity.  If you did a search on my profile, you would see that I've been a monkey since January of last year.  I was a long time lurker before that.  My husband and I have been involved in SAR for nearly 20 years.  If you look at my posts from earlier this week, you will see where I explained that my husband was on his 2 week break from his deployment in Afghanistan, and he wanted to spend a week of that time in Aruba, doing research on Natalee's disappearance.  Yes I realize there is Aruba boycott.  We did not go to fancy restaurants or go souvenier shopping.  We spent our days either riding to the different areas in a rented jeep, or walking the areas by foot.  We followed the case from day one, which is why I'm so familiar with it.  Yes we were on the island the day the  jawbone was found.  No we weren't the ones that found it. 

If you check my posts from last year, my husband and I also did SAR for Caylee Anthony when she went missing.  We live in the Central Florida area, so when we can, and it's close enough for us to travel, we try to help.  I might also mention that I was born and raised in Alabama, not far from where Natalee lived. 

I hope this explains things for you.

Lisa in MD
Scared Monkey

« Reply #857 on: November 19, 2010, 08:17:42 PM »

I think they started out being dropped off at the Mariott.  Then I think Joran convinced her to walk up to the Fisherman's Huts, where there are no street lights, no cameras from any buildings nearby, and it's kind of in an area where you wouldn't normally stroll along the beach unless you were specifically going to see the huts or going there for some alterior motive (like to have sex and not be seen).  I think something happened there, and he called Deepak to come pick them up.  Then they drove her straight to the Marsh.  I think the reason he took her over by the Marriott is so that she would feel somewhat comfortable knowing that her hotel was close enough to where they were that she could walk back if she needed to.  I once thought that something happened to her at Joran's house, but now I'm not so sure.

But … What if they never went to the Mariott and that was just another part of Joran’s lie that everyone is buying into.  What if he called Paulus to help him at the Phoenix?  What if Paulus actually met him at the McDonalds that night and they returned to the Phoenix, put Natalee in the Jetty and concocted the entire story to lead away from the jetty?
FloridaKatz
Scared Monkey

« Reply #858 on: November 19, 2010, 08:22:45 PM »

But … What if they never went to the Mariott and that was just another part of Joran’s lie that everyone is buying into.  What if he called Paulus to help him at the Phoenix?  What if Paulus actually met him at the McDonalds that night and they returned to the Phoenix, put Natalee in the Jetty and concocted the entire story to lead away from the jetty?

That's a possibility.  With that 3 ring circus down there, anything is possible Sad

FloridaKatz
Scared Monkey

« Reply #859 on: November 19, 2010, 08:27:10 PM »

It would be interesting to know who the supposed persons who found the jaw are.

I would like to know too.  We left the day after it was found, and we didn't hear any "buzz" going on at the airport.  Supposedly the people are from Boston, and they left the same day we did.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.