April 19, 2024, 07:04:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JANET - WATTS UP WITH THESE POSTS?  (Read 5096 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« on: October 24, 2010, 09:08:18 PM »

Exploiting Natalee's disappearance and death for Financial Gain

WATT'S UP WITH THIS? STEPH WATTS & TIM MILLER 9/19/2010

Tim Miller: I would believe that if she wouldn’t have went over there with film crews and reports are already out it’s about another documentary.  Money’s going to be paid.  I ... I (crosstalk) It is almost like exploiting...and I know I’m going to get criticism over this but it’s only my opinion and uhhh uhhh it’s almost like... I feel like she’s exploiting Natalee’s disappearance and death for financial gain.

Transcript - Texasmom

Audio:
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/watts-up-with-this/2010/09/20/watts-up-with-this#endframe
« Last Edit: October 24, 2010, 10:37:53 PM by klaasend » Logged

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2010, 09:16:51 PM »

Read Between the Lines

Steph Watts:  Has Beth Holloway ever donated any money towards Texas Equusearch from her organization which I know for a fact from which I understand made millions and millions of dollars in donations.

Tim Miller:  Can everybody just kind of read between the lines, then let’s go to the next subject.

Transcript - Texasmom

Audio:
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/watts-up-with-this/2010/09/20/watts-up-with-this#endframe

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2010, 09:22:51 PM »

If Beth Really Wants to make a Difference

Tim Miller:  If Beth really wants to make a difference and help people...you know we had more people disappear in the United States of America in the last twenty four hours... do you hear this ... twenty four hours, than Aruba has in their entire history.  This was a very isolated incident, I will not boycott Aruba.  The last time we was in Aruba, they was just friendly with us again and... and uhhh my Gd you know what let’s start at home to try to make a change.

Transcript - Texasmom

Audio:

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2010, 09:32:42 PM »

She Interfers With an Ongong Investigation

Steph Watts:  Tim, beyond what you just said...and people in the chat room are asking me, how could they interfere with an ongoing investigation.  Here’s how.  Beth went over there without even informing her attorney.  There’s Peruvian authorities working on this case, there’s Aruban authorities working on this case, and there’s American authorities working on this case.  People remember, he’s being charged with extortion in this country.  So, how does she interfere with an ongoing investigation?  She has no idea if they’re about to crack him, if they’re working some kind of a deal with Aruba.  If they’re working some kind of a deal...she has no idea because they don’t tell families everything.  So how does she interfere with an ongoing investigation?  She goes over there, confronts him, spooks him, scares him, gets him to tell them the story and now he doesn’t want to talk to you know the people he was talking to before.  He throws his hands up in the air and says all this is off...you guys sprung Beth on me.  That’s how she interferes with an ongoing investigation Tim Miller.  Agree or disagree?

Tim Miller:  I one hundred percent agree... I one hundred percent agree...

Transcript - Texasmom

Audio:

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2010, 09:38:56 PM »

Beth Needs to Understand

Tim Miller:  Beth needs to understand, Beth is the mother, Beth is not the investigator.  I know for a fact the FBI is working this very, very hard right now, very methodical.  Uhhh they’re working very, very  close with the authorities in Aruba, they are all on the same page and ummm... were mistakes made in the very beginning?  Yes, they were, they were.. o.k. let’s face it.  But you know what everybody’s on the same page now and ummm they could have done absolutely nothing except damage all the work that’s gone into it now.

Transcript - Texasmom

Audio:

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2010, 09:42:33 PM »

Viva Aruba!

Tim Miller: Anybody can say what they want about Aruba but you know what...they gave us free motel rooms, they gave us free meals, they did everything to accommodate us...to help us out when we was doing the search for Natalee.  And then uhhh I certainly would not support the boycott.

Transcript - Texasmom

Audio:

_____

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2010, 10:39:01 PM »

JANET - what the heck are you saying?  Are you talking bad about Beth?  That's what it looks like to me.  Can you explain your intentions?
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #7 on: October 24, 2010, 11:25:39 PM »

Klaas ... you know my position in regards to Beth Holloway.  My reason for posting the exerpts of Tim's words was explain on the discussion thread in response to MuffyBee's post. 

Janet

+++++

Just reminders.  Maybe the excerpts of Tim Miller's words ... words that undermine the mother of Natalee Holloway ... will provoke a discussion.

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #8 on: October 29, 2010, 10:53:45 PM »

Janet - I think the problem is the way your posts, quote of Steph Watts look.  They look like YOU are agreeing with Tim Miller and Steph Watts.  I KNOW YOU DON'T. 

Thank you.

Janet

_____

Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.