March 28, 2024, 08:09:51 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: KERRA WILSON 8 YO MISSING 9/21/11 MITCHELL,NE (Body Found-Arrest)  (Read 48316 times)
beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #60 on: September 25, 2011, 02:47:41 AM »

They all make me sick...during one of my trainings it was explained that women insist they would KNOW if their child were being abused / molested.  Especially women who have been molested themselves.   Oddly, they are they are the very ones that often cannot see and place the children at the greatest risk.   

I am fortunate that I like being single and cannot imagine anyone living with us.  I will never say never, but I cannot see myself having anyone in our lives.

I'm going to go with 50/50 of us do.  I was molested by my father and reported him for molesting foster children.  He was also molesting my niece.  My sister closed her eyes to it.  Me.  Reported his evil behind to authorities  I haven't spoken to my family for going on twenty years.  I know have a precious angel myself and let me say I don't care WHO they are.  I would cut their uh hum you know what's off & flush it down the toilet with one hand while phoning the police with the other.  You simply cannot forgive the unforgivable.  These "women" make me sick.  I'd like to shake them awake.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #61 on: September 25, 2011, 02:53:33 AM »

just horrible!  I agree with cartfly..these parents have to stop bringing in these slimeballs to be around their children! this has got to stop!
did Kerra have siblings?
I wonder if he molested her before and this time she said that she was going to tell? so, he had to murder her..what a perverted pedophile he is! bet this is not the first time that he has molested either...

http://www.forbes.com/feeds/ap/2011/09/23/general-us-nebraska-girl-missing_8698175.html

::snipping2::

Kerra Wilson has three younger siblings who are all staying with family members.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #62 on: September 25, 2011, 11:19:43 AM »

This is SO sad.   

Am not surprised that it turned out to be the stepfather.  That's the first thing I thought when Kerra's story was first reported on our local news.  Story didn't make sense, as many of you have pointed out.  Am getting more and more angry as time goes on, this seems to be becoming an epidemic against women and children.  Folks need to open their eyes to the dangers that surround them, not just in the nearest large city, or down the road, but living right in their own homes. 

Sigh. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #63 on: September 25, 2011, 07:26:28 PM »

Texasmom..thanks for the link

Auks..good to see ya!

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #64 on: September 25, 2011, 07:27:49 PM »

Texasmom..thanks for the link

Auks..good to see ya!

Supposed to say Wyks... Not Auks..these iPads change spellings grrrrrr....

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #65 on: September 25, 2011, 07:33:19 PM »

http://www.chron.com/news/article/Stepdad-charged-with-killing-8-year-old-Neb-girl-2184962.php
Stepdad charged with killing 8-year-old Neb. girl
September 24, 2011

SCOTTSBLUFF, Neb. (AP) — Prosecutors charged a Nebraska man Friday with killing his 8-year-old stepdaughter a day after her body was found in a remote area several miles north of their home.

Salvador Carlos Lopez, 32, was charged with first-degree murder in the death of Kerra Wilson, according to court documents. Investigators found Kerra's body Thursday evening in a rugged area of Sioux County — miles away from the family's home — after a rancher reported seeing something suspicious.

A Nebraska State Patrol investigator said in court documents that Lopez acknowledged killing his stepdaughter after Kerra's body was found
Authorities said Friday that the last time the brown-haired, blue-eyed girl from Mitchell was seen by anyone other than her stepfather was Tuesday evening, when Kerra was with her grandparents.

Mitchell Elementary School principal Kirk Kuxhausen said Kerra did not appear in any of the security camera footage shot in the school or on the playground on Wednesday.

Investigators weren't initially able to find the body because the surrounding terrain was so rugged. Investigators were still trying to determine when and where the girl was killed, Nebraska State Patrol Lt. Monica Bartling said.
A judge ordered Lopez to be held without bond at least until his initial court appearance Monday morning. He has been held in the Scotts Bluff county jail since Thursday. Bartling said Lopez does not have an extensive criminal record.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #66 on: September 25, 2011, 07:40:24 PM »

Wonder what tipped the farmer off that something was amiss with his property?  Thank goodness he was alert and aware of the little girl missing,otherwise they may not have found her right away...bless her little heart and soul

KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #67 on: September 25, 2011, 09:50:46 PM »

http://www.nebraska.tv/story/15540681/update-stepfather-charged-with-murder-in-8-year-olds-death

These are my opinions and subject to change.
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #68 on: September 25, 2011, 09:52:07 PM »

Forgot to put the quote

It is unclear when Kerra was killed and police say the motive is still unknown. They also say it is unknown whether or not Kerra's mother, Amanda Lopez, was involved.

How could she not have known?   

KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #69 on: September 25, 2011, 09:54:28 PM »

Wonder what tipped the farmer off that something was amiss with his property?  Thank goodness he was alert and aware of the little girl missing,otherwise they may not have found her right away...bless her little heart and soul

http://news.gather.com/viewArticle.action?articleId=281474980384959

Sources report that 8-year old Kerra Wilson was discovered after a rancher contacted authorities to report something unusual found near his property

I would guess it was some sort of container from that home...suitcase, lug, rug, etc

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #70 on: September 28, 2011, 12:56:15 PM »

Forgot to put the quote

It is unclear when Kerra was killed and police say the motive is still unknown. They also say it is unknown whether or not Kerra's mother, Amanda Lopez, was involved.

How could she not have known?   

How could the mom not have known, indeed!!   

In the following article, it says that mom told LE she went to work around 11am.  So was she at home when Kerra died?   

http://rapidcityjournal.com/thechadronnews/news/mitchell-man-charged-with-stepdaughter-s-murder/article_6a079b42-e935-11e0-9038-001cc4c002e0.html?mode=story#ixzz1ZCBGkxSi

"The affidavit does not indicate what the mother’s response was when she was notified her daughter was not in school. It says only that she told officers she went to work around 11 a.m."

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #71 on: September 28, 2011, 01:47:09 PM »

http://www.nebraska.tv/story/15550983/update-lopez-waives-preliminary-hearing

UPDATE: Stepfather Charged with Murder Will Represent Himself

Lopez allegedly admitted to police Friday that he murdered Kerra, court documents show.

Oh, how rich.   

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #72 on: September 28, 2011, 01:49:09 PM »

http://www.nebraska.tv/story/15550983/update-lopez-waives-preliminary-hearing

UPDATE: Stepfather Charged with Murder Will Represent Himself

Lopez allegedly admitted to police Friday that he murdered Kerra, court documents show.

Oh, how rich.   

so, in addition to being a child rapist and murderer, he is stupid too..

KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #73 on: September 28, 2011, 01:54:43 PM »

http://www.omaha.com/article/20110926/NEWS97/709269884
Judge denies bail for stepdad

Lopez told the judge he understood that he could face the death penalty. Harford also repeatedly asked and had Lopez state that he understood that he had a right to an attorney and a right to a preliminary hearing. Lopez said he did not want an attorney and waived a preliminary hearing.

hmmm...Kerra was with her grandparents on Wednesday before being picked up by stepdad.  Then Grandmother was the one to actually call LE and report her as missing.  I'm wondering if stepdad had a problem with the grands?  Maybe thought Kerra might tell them something? 

KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #74 on: September 28, 2011, 01:56:58 PM »

http://rapidcityjournal.com/thechadronnews/news/mitchell-man-charged-with-stepdaughter-s-murder/article_6a079b42-e935-11e0-9038-001cc4c002e0.html

According to court documents, during an interview with NSP Sergeant Monty Lovelace and an FBI special agent, Lopez indicated he intentionally killed Wilson.

ka8lhi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #75 on: September 29, 2011, 03:59:16 PM »

I don't believe the step-dad!! He's covering for someone - probably the mother - no one in their right mind admits they intentionally killed someone, they want no lawyer - just give me the punishment (which he admits could be the death penalty) unless he has a very, very strong reason to not have it go to trial (doesn't want 'something or someone' found out) - just saying....
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #76 on: September 29, 2011, 04:03:57 PM »

http://www.omaha.com/article/20110929/NEWS01/110929559/1123
Funeral for slain Nebraska girl

Rest peacefully, Kerra.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.