April 18, 2024, 11:21:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Obama's Second Great Depression  (Read 1808 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: October 28, 2010, 07:38:31 AM »

I listened to Obama's bragging about saving the nation from a second great depression.

I think the 2nd Great Depression belongs to Obama and the Democrats.

Where was Washington, all parties, when the Glass-Steagall was being dismantled, one piece at a time? 

I recall that during the first Great Depression, many bankers lost everything.  Maybe there were some that profited big time?  A few banks and other businesses that survived?  I wonder if the same banks or their offspring survived the second time around?

I recall that the first time many lost everything, big banks and Wall Street failed.   

What of Obama's Depression?  It seems like the big banks, global players, and Wall Street got richer, overall.  There were a few that lost...

Under Obama, the 'too bit to fail' got bigger, richer, with greater access.  Is the worst offender among the big banks The Federal Reserve"?

Why aren't those in Washington looking out for the little guy?  All those small investments, like homes, savings, retirement accounts that will never keep up with Obama or the Fed's hyperinflation?

What did the progressives give us?  All that progressive innovation that leaves us poorer?

What happened to the founders that gave many freedom from oppressive taxes, gave many a path to freedom from slavery, and allowed the little guy to accumulate wealth as a free man, or woman?

It seems like Obama is leading the nation down the path to slavery, with the masters in Washington giving or not giving and punishing the enemy.  A nation of haves and have nothing!

What kind of healthcare do slaves get?  Retirement?  Housing?  Just look at history.

Same story, different page...

Slaveowners of old thought that the little people didn't need freedom, they'd never be able to take care of themselves.

And, why should any politicians do things they want and not the will of the people?

Is it right or fair for politicians to keep rewarding themselves, big banks, big global business, big pharma, big unions, and other special interests?

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2010, 07:39:39 AM »

Should politicians do the will of the people even if they don't agree?  Or do what 'they' the superior elite political class wants?

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

Nana29
Monkey Junky

Happy Independance Day!God Bless America!

« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2010, 11:35:29 AM »

Should politicians do the will of the people even if they don't agree?  Or do what 'they' the superior elite political class wants?

YES!

I have read and reread your posts, I find them "spot on"...our nation definitely needs prayer!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZ6smj6bAEs&feature=share

I think you will appreciate this video...can't seem to "embed", but I know how to post the link!

Children are living jewels dropped unstained from heaven.
God is good, but never dance in a small boat.
Nana29
Monkey Junky

Happy Independance Day!God Bless America!

« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2010, 11:39:28 AM »

Here is another good one...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EXj8rDbDrS8&feature=related

Children are living jewels dropped unstained from heaven.
God is good, but never dance in a small boat.
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2010, 09:43:31 AM »

Both are excellent videos.

Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.