May 28, 2024, 08:11:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Zahra Clare Baker #5 10/28/10 - 11/4/10  (Read 174799 times)
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #240 on: October 31, 2010, 12:13:21 AM »

I found something weird.  In one article it lists the charges and future court dates:

Baker was scheduled for court Friday for seven counts of worthless checks: four under her married name, Elisa Baker, and three under another name she sometimes uses, Elisa Young. The worthless check charges Baker was due in court for on Friday were:

$64.88, Fresh Air Galaxy

$136.49, Food Lion

$122.47, Food Lion

$158.04, Food Lion

$243.53, Walmart

$80.98, Walmart

$110.57, Walmart

Baker also is facing one count of failure to return rental property to Aaron’s Sales and Lease Ownership, a rent-to-own store, under the name of Elisa Young. Some of the offenses date back to 2002.

Judge Amy Sigmon appointed Reilly on Friday to be Baker’s attorney for these charges.

Baker is also facing several worthless check charges in Caldwell County. Reilly said it hadn’t been discussed yet if he would be her attorney in those cases, but said for efficiency’s sake and because it’s the same judicial district, it would be prudent for him to represent Baker on those charges, as well.

Baker, 42, is currently in jail on a $97,200 bond. Her next court date for the Catawba County worthless check charges is Dec. 17.

Elisa A. Baker’s upcoming court dates
-Nov. 1: Burke County, worthless check, Elisa A. Proctor

-Nov. 3: Catawba County, felony obstruction of justice, Elisa A. Baker

-Nov. 18: Caldwell County, driving while license revoked; fictitious/revoked registration card/tag, Elisa A. Baker

-Nov. 18: Caldwell County, operating a vehicle with no insurance, Elisa A. Baker

-Nov. 18: Caldwell County, misdemeanor fraud disposal of mortgage property, Elisa A. Baker

-Nov. 18: Caldwell County, driving while license revoked, unsafe tires, Elisa A. Baker

-Nov. 18: Caldwell County, failure to return rental property on which there is a purchase option, Elisa A. Baker

-Nov. 18: Caldwell County, misdemeanor communicating threats, Elisa A. Baker

-Nov. 18: Caldwell County, worthless check, Elisa A. Baker

-Nov. 23: Lincoln County, worthless check, Elisa A. Young

-Nov. 29: Alexander County, driving while license revoked, Elisa A. Young

http://www2.hickoryrecord.com/news/2010/oct/30/elisa-baker-court-worthless-checks-ar-495550/

No where in this long list is "Obtaining Property By False Pretenses", a charge that was filed on Oct 18, by COFFEY, MARK DAVID who was Adam's Boss.  Gothmonster was arrested on Oct 10 and has been in jail since.  The case status is "further investigation.  I am wondering if this property was whatever they were looking for in the backyard that is now tiny bits being put into small bags that was once worth $170.36?

I hope the link to the charges works. 

http://www.hickorypd.net/viewreport.aspx?id=634240798882099005
SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #241 on: October 31, 2010, 12:43:21 AM »

Someone at the Hinkey Meter has tracked down Kava (Ieli) Fullman, the guy from England that supposely sent SM $10,000. If he did, she sure posed as someone else. Apparently he is now showing up on Brittany Starbucks Facebook friends.

If you go to this site, you'll have to scroll down the page to find the article on him.

http://www.rotuma.net/os/NewsArchive/Archive2007/archive0702.htm

2 4 1
SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #242 on: October 31, 2010, 12:44:20 AM »

I hit post too soon.

Kava ("Ieli") Fullman has returned to the U.K. having completed a 6-month peacekeeping tour of Bosnia.

Son of Tarterani and Selina (nee Albert), Kava joined the British Army in 2001 and is in the Welsh Guards, one of a number of regiments who wear the famous bear skinhats(now synthetic) and red tunic uniform.

In 2004, he married his English fiancee, Loise, before heading out to Iraq for a tough 6-month tour.

Currently based in London, his regiment provides the Guards at St James’s and Buckingham Palaces, the Tower of London and Windsor castle. Other ceremonial tasks and parades consist of Trooping the Colour and Guards of Honour for visiting heads of state.

In May 2006, the Welsh Guards presented their new "Colours" to the Queen at her Windsor Castle residence.

2 4 1
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #243 on: October 31, 2010, 12:57:08 AM »

I hit post too soon.

Kava ("Ieli") Fullman has returned to the U.K. having completed a 6-month peacekeeping tour of Bosnia.

Son of Tarterani and Selina (nee Albert), Kava joined the British Army in 2001 and is in the Welsh Guards, one of a number of regiments who wear the famous bear skinhats(now synthetic) and red tunic uniform.

In 2004, he married his English fiancee, Loise, before heading out to Iraq for a tough 6-month tour.

Currently based in London, his regiment provides the Guards at St James’s and Buckingham Palaces, the Tower of London and Windsor castle. Other ceremonial tasks and parades consist of Trooping the Colour and Guards of Honour for visiting heads of state.

In May 2006, the Welsh Guards presented their new "Colours" to the Queen at her Windsor Castle residence.

His myspace lists him as single and BS is his friend there as well
http://www.myspace.com/fatz386
SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #244 on: October 31, 2010, 12:58:10 AM »

His facebook, but most of it is private.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=672761407

2 4 1
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #245 on: October 31, 2010, 01:05:10 AM »

Elisa young is his friend on his PerfSpot profile

http://www.perfspot.com/profile.asp?uid=82AE3AFC-7B59-40F7-B279-C54037A7B112
SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #246 on: October 31, 2010, 01:15:22 AM »

That surprised me. I would have bet that she had used someone else's picture. I don't understand any of this.

2 4 1
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #247 on: October 31, 2010, 01:35:56 AM »

From his facebook.  Why would a guy who looks like this be interested or send money to Elesa?  I'm scratching my head 

melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #248 on: October 31, 2010, 01:37:10 AM »

You guys reckon the item not returned to Aaron's was a bed?  Guess if it wasn't that then there is no telling what she leased from them and sold for cheap for a quick buck!  Was it stated that this Fullman guy was having some type of relationship with EvilE?  If there was ANYthing going on I'm sure she didn't use her pic.  She had to have fooled him somehow.  He's quite a looker if I say so myself!  What in the hell would he be doing with her let alone give her more that two pennies?  Well, I could see if he was some kind hearted 
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #249 on: October 31, 2010, 01:44:54 AM »

You guys reckon the item not returned to Aaron's was a bed?  Guess if it wasn't that then there is no telling what she leased from them and sold for cheap for a quick buck!  Was it stated that this Fullman guy was having some type of relationship with EvilE?  If there was ANYthing going on I'm sure she didn't use her pic.  She had to have fooled him somehow.  He's quite a looker if I say so myself!  What in the hell would he be doing with her let alone give her more that two pennies?  Well, I could see if he was some kind hearted 
Uh Oh! Mashed the button and poof!  Here it came to quick!  To finish my last sentence above...kind hearted gentleman donating to the health and recovery of a child with cancer.  But I really doubt she got any money from this man.  I'm sure it's all in her head.

bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #250 on: October 31, 2010, 02:04:48 AM »

From his facebook.  Why would a guy who looks like this be interested or send money to Elesa?  I'm scratching my head 

MY O MY O MY O MY...... How would EB ever get this man to send her money?  I don't know if I even believe he did.  Pretty hard to imagine.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #251 on: October 31, 2010, 02:11:55 AM »

If it is true, I'd have to say it's because of Zahra needing treatment of some sort or a new leg or some other story she weaved at the moment.

Exploiting Zahra for her benefit seems to be par for the course.

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
crazybabyborg
« Reply #252 on: October 31, 2010, 03:06:06 AM »

As I was handing out candy tonight, Zahra was on my mind and I was thinking that in a perfect world, she should be excitedly trick or treating too.

It seems that Zahra loved animals and I think that this Halloween, she's got a very special pet collection. God Bless You, Sweet Zahra!

« Last Edit: October 31, 2010, 04:47:45 AM by CBB » Logged
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #253 on: October 31, 2010, 03:09:09 AM »

As I was handing out candy tonight, Zahra was on my mind and I was thinking that in a perfect world, she should be excitedly trick or treating too.

It seems that Zahra loved animals and I think that this Halloween, she's got a very special pet collection. God Bless You, Sweet Zahra!

Adorable!  I love this!  Thank you CBB

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
pdh3
Monkey Junky

« Reply #254 on: October 31, 2010, 04:09:20 AM »

To Zahra's Family:  If you are reading here, I want you to know how highly I regard Zahra!  She had to deal with so much in her sweet life.  She was so brave in fighting and winning out against her cancer!  It is so sad to me that she then had to face this situation.  There is definitely a new star in Heaven, and she outshines the most beautiful of diamonds.  She is a treasure!  I feel so much love for this child.  She belongs to all of us.  She is a child of the world, our star child! 

Claycat, so nicely stated. All of us here love Zahra and admire her. And are so heartbroken she is no longer with us. We will be here to make sure she comes home and gets justice.

Zahra....a beautiful and brave child.....an inspiration to all of us.

What's done in the dark will always come to light.
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #255 on: October 31, 2010, 04:29:01 AM »

AHHH, CBB, very cute!!

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
crazybabyborg
« Reply #256 on: October 31, 2010, 04:43:10 AM »

I didn't mean not to respond guys.......... after I posted the picture, I realized I needed to fix a hiccup in it! Sorry! I've got to go catch up, but wanted to say "Hi" while you all were still here!   
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #257 on: October 31, 2010, 09:19:32 AM »

Beautiful CBB!   an angelic monkey
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #258 on: October 31, 2010, 09:46:15 AM »

http://www.cnn.com/2010/OPINION/10/31/greene.missing.children/index.html?eref=mrss_igoogle_cnn

Searching with dread for missing children

By Bob Greene, CNN Contributor
October 31, 2010 8:37 a.m. EDT

Editor's note: CNN Contributor Bob Greene is a best-selling author whose books include "Late Edition: A Love Story" and "Once Upon a Town: The Miracle of the North Platte Canteen."

(CNN) -- The searchers search, even when they fear that they may fail.

A child is gone, under suspicious circumstances, and the searchers fan out, listening for a cry, a rustling in the underbrush, the sight of a colorful piece of clothing.

Sometimes it is law-enforcement personnel doing the searching; sometimes it is citizen volunteers. In the end, the distinction doesn't matter. The searchers are members of a community, connected by their humanity, and there is an intrinsic dread in what they do. They pray for the best and try to prepare themselves for the worst.

"Some people here have gone out and looked on their own," said John Miller, the editor of the Hickory, North Carolina, Daily Record. "Even for police officers, it is not an easy thing to do. Many of them are fathers and mothers themselves. And the child who is missing here is not just a little girl, but a little girl with a disability."

Hickory is the town where 10-year-old Zahra Clare Baker was reported missing October 9 by her father and her stepmother. The child, recovering from bone cancer, wore a prosthetic leg, and was in need of hearing aids in both ears.

The search for the child began immediately. "There was a sense of empathy, and urgency," Miller said. The searchers knew that the girl had little hope of fending successfully for herself.

So when the police soon announced that they considered the case a homicide investigation, and when they arrested the stepmother on charges of obstruction of justice for allegedly writing a bogus ransom note, the searchers would have had a right to feel cruelly betrayed. The father, too, was arrested, on charges unrelated to the girl's disappearance: writing worthless checks, failure to return rental property.

The search for the child continued. It takes a lot to make searchers give up. Last week they found a prosthetic leg discarded in some brush near a house where the stepmother once lived.

What makes the searchers do it? For some, of course, it is part of the job. But that doesn't render it any less wrenching. The searchers know that at the bottom of every gully, behind every tree, they may come upon a cause for utter elation -- a frightened child waiting to be found -- or a cause for utter despair: a lifeless boy or girl.

Which makes it all the more appalling when parents murder, and then send the community out to search for a child they say is lost or missing. Perhaps the most notorious case was the one involving Susan Smith, who, in 1994, told police in South Carolina that she had been carjacked, and that the criminal had driven away with her sons Michael, 3, and Alexander, 14 months. For nine days searchers looked frantically for the children. In the end, Smith admitted she had killed them -- that she had let her car roll into a lake with the children strapped inside. And had then begged the searchers to go out and find her purportedly kidnapped sons.

"I think searchers are so willing to do it because they think, 'What if it was my child?' " said Lt. Garret Atkin of the Layton, Utah, Police Department. "You have to go on the assumption that you are being given a straight story, and that the child is out there hoping to be found."

Layton is the town to which, earlier this year, Ethan Stacy, 4, was sent on a divorce-court order from rural Virginia, where he lived with his father, to spend the summer with his mother and her boyfriend. Within two weeks, the mother called police to say that Ethan had wandered away from the house in the middle of the night.

So the searchers went out. The weather was foul -- cold post-midnight temperatures, rain, sleet, mud. They knew that if the child were to have a chance, they would have to find him quickly.

"You have to realize, especially in weather like that, that as the hours pass, the chances of a child being all right diminish," Atkin said. "We wanted to find him and bring him home."

They found him the next day -- in a crude shallow grave on Powder Mountain, his scalded body wrapped in garbage bags, his face smashed by a hammer. Police and prosecutors say the boyfriend killed the child, and then the couple made up the story of him wandering away. They say the couple sent the compassionate searchers to look for a boy who they knew was already dead and buried.

Atkin, talking about the case the other day, said that when a child is reported missing, searchers have no choice but to believe the report is genuine, and that the child is out there waiting to be rescued.

"When you go out, you have to do it filled with hope," he said.

There is great joy and relief when a search is successful, and a child is found. "A lot of times, it turns out well," said Lt. Mary Lindstrand of the Multnomah County, Oregon, Sheriff's Department. "When a child gets separated from his or her parents, and the searchers find the child -- that's a great feeling."

But Multnomah County is where a search for a child who has been missing since June is still going on. Kyron Horman, 7, disappeared from Skyline Elementary School almost five months ago. Law-enforcement officials have made no arrests and have named no suspects.

"There is an emotional trauma to going out and searching for a child," Lindstrand said. We spoke soon after more than 100 searchers on a wet and soggy recent weekend looked anew for Kyron on Sauvie Island.

"There is no way to emotionally prepare yourself for what you might find," she said. "You try to stay hopeful. When you are looking for a child who is missing, you don't just look for the child himself. You are given a description of what he was wearing when he was last seen. You're looking for a scrap of clothing -- anything."

Searchers, she said, do all they can to keep their own spirits, and optimism, as buoyant as possible.

But it's hard to do.

"A child is gone," she said. "The pain of that is so terrible that the searchers begin to feel it physically. You just keep looking, no matter what."
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #259 on: October 31, 2010, 09:58:14 AM »

All I can come up with are two ideas. Like some people are saying he felt sympathy and was sending money to help Zahra, the other idea is exploiting Zahra in unseemly ways    10,000 dollars is a lot of money to be giving someone because they have sympathy, especially if he doesn't even know the child.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.