May 27, 2024, 09:44:24 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Zahra Clare Baker #5 10/28/10 - 11/4/10  (Read 174784 times)
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #480 on: November 02, 2010, 02:00:05 PM »

I just can't get rid of the image I have of her body lying in a dark and dusty place.  I was thinking cave or mine, but I don't know what to think anymore.

I hope your image is after her death... I hate to think they kept her like a prisoner.  She was such a beautiful little freckled girl.  Her sweet freckled face reminds me of my daughter when she was that age.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #481 on: November 02, 2010, 04:37:29 PM »

I just can't get rid of the image I have of her body lying in a dark and dusty place.  I was thinking cave or mine, but I don't know what to think anymore.

I hope your image is after her death... I hate to think they kept her like a prisoner.  She was such a beautiful little freckled girl.  Her sweet freckled face reminds me of my daughter when she was that age.

It is after her death, bananas.  It may not even be a real scenario.  It may just be my sad thought of a precious child, cast off and thrown away like so much trash!

Thanks for the lovely winter avatar, Brandi!
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #482 on: November 02, 2010, 04:57:40 PM »

Hi MyMonkey...nice to see you...

this case is really baffling...so many tips to CPS, supposedly... no one listened. Grand mother Karen who cared for her while she was in Australia, during her early years and through her bouts of cancer, lost contact with Zahra once she was brought her to the USA...The bio mom lost contact with Zahra early on in her life..whether it be by her choice or by circumstances, how does this happen?  Not sure if all this is true, but that is what we have basically been lead to believe..And now, with her missing and presumed dead, the bio mom and Grandmother Karen still are not here for Z? Would you stay away? now they know a bit of where she might be.. Karen and bio mom could work with Adam and plead, demand to know what happened to Zahra.    I remember when Natalie H. went missing..Beth was on the first plane out to Aruba. I would know that I would be that kind of mom and grand mother.. Not judging or puffing myself up. I just know as the person that I am and the love that I have for my child and my grand daughters, nothing would keep me away. The least that I could do for her would be there when she is found so that I could be there for her! Where there is a will, there is a way.  The American people would help this grandmother and the bio mom while they were here with expenses..I just know that we would.

Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #483 on: November 02, 2010, 05:00:17 PM »

In case you're interested~

Bloodstain Pattern Analysis: is the examination of the shapes,
locations, and distribution of patterns of bloodstains, in order to provide
an interpretation of the physical events that gave rise to their origin.
The following Information may be obtained from a
proper Bloodstain Pattern Analysis:

1. Distance from the blood source to the target
2. Direction of travel and impact angles
3. Nature of the force used to cause the bloodshed
4. The object used to cause the bloodshed
5. Sequencing of multiple bloodshed events
6.Interpretation of contact or transfer patterns

**More at link~

http://www.crimescene-forensics.com/Blood_Stains.html

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #484 on: November 02, 2010, 05:12:44 PM »

**More at link~

I think they should just beat it out of  them. Enough of this bs. already.
Lock them up with no food and water for a few days. No one will protest.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #485 on: November 02, 2010, 05:32:56 PM »

Exclusive: Letters Say Zahra's Dad Did Something 'Horrifying'

(Nov. 2) -- Letters obtained exclusively by AOL News and believed to be written by Zahra Clare Baker's stepmother discuss the 10-year-old disabled girl's disappearance and say that her father, Adam, did something "kinda horrifying" with the young girl's remains.

"We really didn't kill her, but what he did after the fact is kinda horrifying," Elisa Baker wrote in letters to a crime memorabilia dealer. "[It] makes me scared of him. So I probably am gonna go ahead and file [for divorce]. I have lost my whole life anyway."

The letters were sent to Eric Gein, owner of Serial Killers Ink, one of the top-selling murderabilia websites, which frequently publishes letters and artwork from accused criminals. Gein told AOL News that he wrote to Baker in the Hickory, N.C., jail shortly after her arrest. He said he has received two very telling letters from her. He shared copies of both with AOL News.

Hickory Deputy Chief of Police Clyde Deal acknowledged that the letters likely were written by Elisa Baker. "I think probably these letters were down at the jail," he said after AOL News showed them to him. "I am not a handwriting analyst, but I mean I wouldn't suspect that it didn't [come from her].

"Obviously not everything she speaks in there is true," he added, noting that the contents of the letter "sound much like the same stuff that she's spouting to some other people."

No one has been charged in connection with Zahra's disappearance; both Adam and Elisa Baker have denied any involvement. Adam Baker's attorney, Mark L. Killian, said he had "no comment" about the letters. Jared Amos, Elisa Baker's attorney, also had no comment.

In the letters AOL News obtained, Baker described her life behind bars and some of the details that led to her incarceration.

"I'm going crazy in this cell," Baker wrote. "I have told the cops everything I know [a]bout what's happened to Zahra. They arrested Adam, but he got right back out. How fair is that? See I told you I have no support. I have never been so angry over stuff as I am right now. He knows what happened to Zahra, and yet I'm the one in here at least for now."

On Monday, a Catawaba County grand jury indicted Elisa Baker on a felony charge of obstruction of justice. She was charged last month after authorities say she admitted writing a fake ransom note to confuse authorities.

"If I hadn't admitted to that stupid note I [would] be out in three weeks but no, they kept pushing an[d] he did that too," Baker wrote, according to one of the letters.

Adam Baker told police he last saw his daughter sleeping in her bed about 2:30 a.m. Oct. 9. He said that he and his wife slept in that Saturday morning and did not notice Zahra was missing until about 2 p.m.

During the investigation, specially trained dogs detected the scent of human remains on property belonging to the Bakers. Dogs also detected similar scents during a recent search of property that reportedly belongs to a tree services company that recently employed Zahra's father for about six months.

Elisa Baker was arrested previously on charges unrelated to the child's disappearance, including writing fraudulent checks, larceny and failure to appear. She is being held on $65,000 bond.

In the letters, Baker said she is in solitary confinement and on suicide watch. "I feel like I have nothing to live for now," she wrote.

Baker also said she would like to talk to the media to defend herself.

"I heard I have even made it to the Nancy Grace show," Baker said. "The[y] keep calling my lawyer wanting [an] interview with me. Everyone does. Sometimes I think my lawyer shouldn't keep me out of the media. I want a chance to tell the truth and defend myself. No one else is. But, I keep getting told to say nothing is best."

On Oct. 25, authorities arrested Adam Baker on charges unrelated to his daughter's disappearance. He faces one count of assault with a deadly weapon, one count of failure to return rental property, two counts of communicating threats and five counts of writing worthless checks.

Adam Baker posted $7,000 bond last week and was released from the Catawba County Jail. He is scheduled to appear in court Nov. 18.

Investigators said last week that Elisa Baker and her attorneys have been "providing information" to police, but they declined to elaborate. Baker talked about being debriefed by police in one of her letters to Gein and said that Adam is supposed to be arrested again soon.

"I don't know," Baker wrote. "Nothing has went [sic] the way it was supposed to, not yet so far. ... I am beyond stressed. When I saw my attorneys today and they said he was out after them promising me for my safety he wouldn't be let out I flipped and have cried since."

http://www.aolnews.com/nation/article/exclusive-letters-say-zahra-clare-bakers-dad-adam-baker-did-something-horrifying/19699740
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #486 on: November 02, 2010, 05:37:40 PM »

**More at link~

I think they should just beat it out of  them. Enough of this bs. already.
Lock them up with no food and water for a few days. No one will protest.

The officers working on this case are working very diligently to secure a conviction in this case and bring justice for Zahra, look how painstakingly they are collecting evidence. 

It may look like they have gotten away with something, but look at the big picture. 

They are dedicated and will solve this case and bring justice to Zahra.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #487 on: November 02, 2010, 05:39:35 PM »

(Nov. 2) -- Letters obtained exclusively by AOL News and believed to be written by Zahra Clare Baker's stepmother discuss the 10-year-old disabled girl's disappearance and say that her father, Adam, did something "kinda horrifying" with the young girl's remains.

"
" Elisa Baker wrote in letters to a crime memorabilia dealer.
"[It] makes me scared of him. So I probably am gonna go ahead and file [for divorce]. I have lost my whole life anyway."

The letters were sent to Eric Gein, owner of Serial Killers Ink, one of the top-selling murderabilia websites, which frequently publishes letters and artwork from accused criminals. Gein told AOL News that he wrote to Baker in the Hickory, N.C., jail shortly after her arrest. He said he has received two very telling letters from her. He shared copies of both with AOL News.

Hickory Deputy Chief of Police Clyde Deal acknowledged that the letters likely were written by Elisa Baker. "I think probably these letters were down at the jail," he said after AOL News showed them to him. "I am not a handwriting analyst, but I mean I wouldn't suspect that it didn't [come from her].

"Obviously not everything she speaks in there is true," he added, noting that the contents of the letter "sound much like the same stuff that she's spouting to some other people."

No one has been charged in connection with Zahra's disappearance; both Adam and Elisa Baker have denied any involvement. Adam Baker's attorney, Mark L. Killian, said he had "no comment" about the letters. Jared Amos, Elisa Baker's attorney, also had no comment.

In the letters AOL News obtained, Baker described her life behind bars and some of the details that led to her incarceration.

"I'm going crazy in this cell," Baker wrote. "I have told the cops everything I know [a]bout what's happened to Zahra. They arrested Adam, but he got right back out. How fair is that? See I told you I have no support. I have never been so angry over stuff as I am right now. He knows what happened to Zahra, and yet I'm the one in here at least for now."

On Monday, a Catawaba County grand jury indicted Elisa Baker on a felony charge of obstruction of justice. She was charged last month after authorities say she admitted writing a fake ransom note to confuse authorities.

"If I hadn't admitted to that stupid note I [would] be out in three weeks but no, they kept pushing an[d] he did that too," Baker wrote, according to one of the letters.

Adam Baker told police he last saw his daughter sleeping in her bed about 2:30 a.m. Oct. 9. He said that he and his wife slept in that Saturday morning and did not notice Zahra was missing until about 2 p.m.

During the investigation, specially trained dogs detected the scent of human remains on property belonging to the Bakers. Dogs also detected similar scents during a recent search of property that reportedly belongs to a tree services company that recently employed Zahra's father for about six months.

Elisa Baker was arrested previously on charges unrelated to the child's disappearance, including writing fraudulent checks, larceny and failure to appear. She is being held on $65,000 bond.

In the letters, Baker said she is in solitary confinement and on suicide watch. "I feel like I have nothing to live for now," she wrote.

"I heard I have even made it to the Nancy Grace show," Baker said. "The[y] keep calling my lawyer wanting [an] interview with me. Everyone does. Sometimes I think my lawyer shouldn't keep me out of the media. I want a chance to tell the truth and defend myself. No one else is. But, I keep getting told to say nothing is best."

On Oct. 25, authorities arrested Adam Baker on charges unrelated to his daughter's disappearance. He faces one count of assault with a deadly weapon, one count of failure to return rental property, two counts of communicating threats and five counts of writing worthless checks.

Adam Baker posted $7,000 bond last week and was released from the Catawba County Jail. He is scheduled to appear in court Nov. 18.

Investigators said last week that Elisa Baker and her attorneys have been "providing information" to police, but they declined to elaborate. Baker talked about being debriefed by police in one of her letters to Gein and said that Adam is supposed to be arrested again soon.

"I don't know," Baker wrote. "Nothing has went [sic] the way it was supposed to, not yet so far. ... I am beyond stressed. When I saw my attorneys today and they said he was out after them promising me for my safety he wouldn't be let out I flipped and have cried since."

http://www.aolnews.com/nation/article/exclusive-letters-say-zahra-clare-bakers-dad-adam-baker-did-something-horrifying/19699740

blue by me:

ok, so they didn't kill her but what happened afterwards was horrifying..so, someone else killed Zahra and then Adam did something to her afterwards? does not make sense stupid woman!

but the "horrifying" thing makes me think of the wood chipper...

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #488 on: November 02, 2010, 05:42:31 PM »

this is what I was referring to in my previous post..I must have screwed something up when I was trying to "blue" it...

"We really didn't kill her, but what he did after the fact is kinda horrifying," Elisa Baker wrote in letters to a crime memorabilia dealer. "[It] makes me scared of him. So I probably am gonna go ahead and file [for divorce]. I have lost my whole life anyway."

also, is this Gein character related to that guy in Wisconsin I think, who murdered people and then made furniture covers out of their skin and other weird things with their bodies? anyone remember that horror story?

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #489 on: November 02, 2010, 05:49:52 PM »

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #490 on: November 02, 2010, 05:52:47 PM »

"
" Elisa Baker wrote in letters to a crime memorabilia dealer.
"[It] makes me scared of him. So I probably am gonna go ahead and file [for divorce]. I have lost my whole life anyway."

blue by me:

ok, so they didn't kill her but what happened afterwards was horrifying..so, someone else killed Zahra and then Adam did something to her afterwards? does not make sense stupid woman!

but the "horrifying" thing makes me think of the wood chipper...

Sounds to me like the jail house ramblings of an addict and lunatic.  Notice she sems to think she missed her opportunity to be on NG due to her lawyers.

Never met an addict or concvict that wasn't innocent..it's always some other dude that did it.

Thank God these imbeciles can never harm little Zahra again.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #491 on: November 02, 2010, 05:53:31 PM »

this is what I was referring to in my previous post..I must have screwed something up when I was trying to "blue" it...

also, is this Gein character related to that guy in Wisconsin I think, who murdered people and then made furniture covers out of their skin and other weird things with their bodies? anyone remember that horror story?

We didn't REALLY kill her to me is the same as saying someone is a LITTLE pregnant.  It is either you did or did not.  Wondering now if she died of neglect, we know the prosthesis was from the one she got in Aussie, was it so small that it caused infection and she died because of no medical attention?  Did they "sorta" give her some drugs and she OD'd?  Was Gothmonster expecting money from this murder memorabilia dealer if these letters sold?    
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #492 on: November 02, 2010, 05:53:37 PM »

Kinda?  What's kinda?  The woodchipper? That's not KINDA, that IS horrifying!!

"We really didn't kill her, but what he did after the fact is kinda horrifying," Elisa Baker wrote in letters to a crime memorabilia dealer.  "[It] makes me scared of him. So I probably am gonna go ahead and file [for divorce]. I have lost my whole life anyway."

What does that mean? We REALLY DIDN'T KILL HER??

**SNIPPED:

My comments in orange~ MK

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #493 on: November 02, 2010, 05:57:40 PM »

Tried to make it a bit easier to read:

Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #494 on: November 02, 2010, 06:05:14 PM »

Thanks for posting that article, Northern Rose.

EB may be a compulsive, pathological liar, but if it came down to it, I'd have to consider what she is saying about after the fact involvement by AB.  Especially if she is talking woodchipper.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #495 on: November 02, 2010, 06:05:36 PM »

Kinda?  What's kinda?  The woodchipper? That's not KINDA, that IS horrifying!!

"We really didn't kill her, but what he did after the fact is kinda horrifying," Elisa Baker wrote in letters to a crime memorabilia dealer.  "[It] makes me scared of him. So I probably am gonna go ahead and file [for divorce]. I have lost my whole life anyway."

What does that mean? We REALLY DIDN'T KILL HER??

**SNIPPED:

My comments in orange~ MK

Just the fact that Zahra has fought and won two battles with cancer only to now have LE searching for her body is horrific in itself.  There is no "kinda" horrific to any of this.  Gothmonster and Daddy are both horrific people IMO just for the fact that Zahra is missing.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #496 on: November 02, 2010, 06:05:48 PM »

She says that Zahra isn't missing. The police know what happened? 
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #497 on: November 02, 2010, 06:08:02 PM »

That is weird how her handwritting goes from slanting to the left (living in the past) to leaning towards the right (looking to the future).

I don't remember where I learned that, but that's what they say about the slant of your handwritting.

Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #498 on: November 02, 2010, 06:10:52 PM »

Is there a complete transcript of this letter allegedly written by EB?

crazybabyborg
« Reply #499 on: November 02, 2010, 06:11:34 PM »

Can anyone make out this word? Is it "defend"?

My lawyers have asked me if I wanted to ___________ him...............
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.