June 07, 2024, 02:35:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Zahra Clare Baker #5 10/28/10 - 11/4/10  (Read 175195 times)
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #500 on: November 02, 2010, 06:11:40 PM »

She says that Zahra isn't missing. The police know what happened? 

That is what she wrote, that the cops know where she is and what he has done. 

What does she mean none of this has gone the way it was supposed to at least not yet?  That LE was not stupid enough to believe the ransom note?  That the leg was supposed to have been found first and the conclusion be that the kidnappers threw it out?  She would have been better off saying a Nanny named Zanny took Zahra and never brought her back.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #501 on: November 02, 2010, 06:12:09 PM »

Elisa Baker wrote in letters to a crime memorabilia dealer.     Who in the world does that?
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #502 on: November 02, 2010, 06:13:15 PM »

Can anyone make out this word? Is it "defend"?

My lawyers have asked me if I wanted to ___________ him...............

I think it says I want to "divorce" him cause of stuff that has come out about Zahra.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #503 on: November 02, 2010, 06:15:15 PM »

Is there a complete transcript of this letter allegedly written by EB?

Not yet. Wondering if Mr Memorabilia Dealer is looking to the networks for the highest bidder for exclusive rights to the whole letter.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #504 on: November 02, 2010, 06:18:19 PM »

Exclusive: Letters Say Zahra's Dad Did Something 'Horrifying'

(Nov. 2) -- Letters obtained exclusively by AOL News and believed to be written by Zahra Clare Baker's stepmother discuss the 10-year-old disabled girl's disappearance and say that her father, Adam, did something "kinda horrifying" with the young girl's remains.

"We really didn't kill her, but what he did after the fact is kinda horrifying," Elisa Baker wrote in letters to a crime memorabilia dealer. "[It] makes me scared of him. So I probably am gonna go ahead and file [for divorce]. I have lost my whole life anyway."

The letters were sent to Eric Gein, owner of Serial Killers Ink, one of the top-selling murderabilia websites, which frequently publishes letters and artwork from accused criminals. Gein told AOL News that he wrote to Baker in the Hickory, N.C., jail shortly after her arrest. He said he has received two very telling letters from her. He shared copies of both with AOL News.

Hickory Deputy Chief of Police Clyde Deal acknowledged that the letters likely were written by Elisa Baker. "I think probably these letters were down at the jail," he said after AOL News showed them to him. "I am not a handwriting analyst, but I mean I wouldn't suspect that it didn't [come from her].

"Obviously not everything she speaks in there is true," he added, noting that the contents of the letter "sound much like the same stuff that she's spouting to some other people."

No one has been charged in connection with Zahra's disappearance; both Adam and Elisa Baker have denied any involvement. Adam Baker's attorney, Mark L. Killian, said he had "no comment" about the letters. Jared Amos, Elisa Baker's attorney, also had no comment.

In the letters AOL News obtained, Baker described her life behind bars and some of the details that led to her incarceration.

"I'm going crazy in this cell," Baker wrote. "I have told the cops everything I know [a]bout what's happened to Zahra. They arrested Adam, but he got right back out. How fair is that? See I told you I have no support. I have never been so angry over stuff as I am right now. He knows what happened to Zahra, and yet I'm the one in here at least for now."

On Monday, a Catawaba County grand jury indicted Elisa Baker on a felony charge of obstruction of justice. She was charged last month after authorities say she admitted writing a fake ransom note to confuse authorities.

"If I hadn't admitted to that stupid note I [would] be out in three weeks but no, they kept pushing an[d] he did that too," Baker wrote, according to one of the letters.

Adam Baker told police he last saw his daughter sleeping in her bed about 2:30 a.m. Oct. 9. He said that he and his wife slept in that Saturday morning and did not notice Zahra was missing until about 2 p.m.

During the investigation, specially trained dogs detected the scent of human remains on property belonging to the Bakers. Dogs also detected similar scents during a recent search of property that reportedly belongs to a tree services company that recently employed Zahra's father for about six months.

Elisa Baker was arrested previously on charges unrelated to the child's disappearance, including writing fraudulent checks, larceny and failure to appear. She is being held on $65,000 bond.

In the letters, Baker said she is in solitary confinement and on suicide watch. "I feel like I have nothing to live for now," she wrote.

Baker also said she would like to talk to the media to defend herself.

"I heard I have even made it to the Nancy Grace show," Baker said. "The[y] keep calling my lawyer wanting [an] interview with me. Everyone does. Sometimes I think my lawyer shouldn't keep me out of the media. I want a chance to tell the truth and defend myself. No one else is. But, I keep getting told to say nothing is best."

On Oct. 25, authorities arrested Adam Baker on charges unrelated to his daughter's disappearance. He faces one count of assault with a deadly weapon, one count of failure to return rental property, two counts of communicating threats and five counts of writing worthless checks.

Adam Baker posted $7,000 bond last week and was released from the Catawba County Jail. He is scheduled to appear in court Nov. 18.

Investigators said last week that Elisa Baker and her attorneys have been "providing information" to police, but they declined to elaborate. Baker talked about being debriefed by police in one of her letters to Gein and said that Adam is supposed to be arrested again soon.

"I don't know," Baker wrote. "Nothing has went [sic] the way it was supposed to, not yet so far. ... I am beyond stressed. When I saw my attorneys today and they said he was out after them promising me for my safety he wouldn't be let out I flipped and have cried since."

http://www.aolnews.com/nation/article/exclusive-letters-say-zahra-clare-bakers-dad-adam-baker-did-something-horrifying/19699740

I just saw there was more to this article:

Everyone, even her own family, has turned against her, Baker said. She also said that everyone is "telling so many lies" about her.

"All I have gotten is hate mail since I been here from everyone, even my kids," Baker wrote. "When I get out I have been told I have no where [sic] to go, so I am a bit scared. I have truely [sic] lost my life."

Baker said if she manages to get out of jail, she will have to "go into hiding and move across the country" because of all the bad press and hate mail she is receiving.

"You wouldn't believe all the hate mail. People actually wanna kill me. ... My lawyers don't tell me all the world is saying but if it is anything like these letters [oh my God]," Baker said.

In regard to her stepdaughter, Baker had little to say other than reporting that the cops "know where she is and what he has done."

"That's right what he has done," Baker wrote.

Investigators are continuing their search of the Baker home for additional evidence in the case today. Police began combing the property Thursday, and the search has been ongoing since.

"I just wonder if Zahra hadn't survived Cancer an[d] been from Australia, if it would truly be like this. There are so many missing kids, but Zahra isn't missing," Baker wrote.

http://www.aolnews.com/nation/article/exclusive-letters-say-zahra-clare-bakers-dad-adam-baker-did-something-horrifying/19699740
crazybabyborg
« Reply #505 on: November 02, 2010, 06:21:00 PM »

I think it says I want to "divorce" him cause of stuff that has come out about Zahra.

YES!! Thanks, NR!!
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #506 on: November 02, 2010, 06:24:05 PM »

"I just wonder if Zahra hadn't survived Cancer an[d] been from Australia, if it would truly be like this. There are so many missing kids, but Zahra isn't missing," Baker wrote.    Her logic makes no sense.  Is she saying had a non Australian girl who did not have to deal with cancer gone missing then no one would care and she would still be out happily playing 3D love avi on the net?  WTF?
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #507 on: November 02, 2010, 06:25:17 PM »

It looks like "divorce" to me.

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
ScareyCarrie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #508 on: November 02, 2010, 06:25:59 PM »

Exclusive: Letters Say Zahra's Dad Did Something 'Horrifying'

(Nov. 2) -- Letters obtained exclusively by AOL News and believed to be written by Zahra Clare Baker's stepmother discuss the 10-year-old disabled girl's disappearance and say that her father, Adam, did something "kinda horrifying" with the young girl's remains.

"We really didn't kill her, but what he did after the fact is kinda horrifying," Elisa Baker wrote in letters to a crime memorabilia dealer. "[It] makes me scared of him. So I probably am gonna go ahead and file [for divorce]. I have lost my whole life anyway."

The letters were sent to Eric Gein, owner of Serial Killers Ink, one of the top-selling murderabilia websites, which frequently publishes letters and artwork from accused criminals. Gein told AOL News that he wrote to Baker in the Hickory, N.C., jail shortly after her arrest. He said he has received two very telling letters from her. He shared copies of both with AOL News.

Hickory Deputy Chief of Police Clyde Deal acknowledged that the letters likely were written by Elisa Baker. "I think probably these letters were down at the jail," he said after AOL News showed them to him. "I am not a handwriting analyst, but I mean I wouldn't suspect that it didn't [come from her].

"Obviously not everything she speaks in there is true," he added, noting that the contents of the letter "sound much like the same stuff that she's spouting to some other people."

No one has been charged in connection with Zahra's disappearance; both Adam and Elisa Baker have denied any involvement. Adam Baker's attorney, Mark L. Killian, said he had "no comment" about the letters. Jared Amos, Elisa Baker's attorney, also had no comment.

In the letters AOL News obtained, Baker described her life behind bars and some of the details that led to her incarceration.

"I'm going crazy in this cell," Baker wrote. "I have told the cops everything I know [a]bout what's happened to Zahra. They arrested Adam, but he got right back out. How fair is that? See I told you I have no support. I have never been so angry over stuff as I am right now. He knows what happened to Zahra, and yet I'm the one in here at least for now."

On Monday, a Catawaba County grand jury indicted Elisa Baker on a felony charge of obstruction of justice. She was charged last month after authorities say she admitted writing a fake ransom note to confuse authorities.

"If I hadn't admitted to that stupid note I [would] be out in three weeks but no, they kept pushing an[d] he did that too," Baker wrote, according to one of the letters.

Adam Baker told police he last saw his daughter sleeping in her bed about 2:30 a.m. Oct. 9. He said that he and his wife slept in that Saturday morning and did not notice Zahra was missing until about 2 p.m.

During the investigation, specially trained dogs detected the scent of human remains on property belonging to the Bakers. Dogs also detected similar scents during a recent search of property that reportedly belongs to a tree services company that recently employed Zahra's father for about six months.

Elisa Baker was arrested previously on charges unrelated to the child's disappearance, including writing fraudulent checks, larceny and failure to appear. She is being held on $65,000 bond.

In the letters, Baker said she is in solitary confinement and on suicide watch. "I feel like I have nothing to live for now," she wrote.

Baker also said she would like to talk to the media to defend herself.

"I heard I have even made it to the Nancy Grace show," Baker said. "The[y] keep calling my lawyer wanting [an] interview with me. Everyone does. Sometimes I think my lawyer shouldn't keep me out of the media. I want a chance to tell the truth and defend myself. No one else is. But, I keep getting told to say nothing is best."

On Oct. 25, authorities arrested Adam Baker on charges unrelated to his daughter's disappearance. He faces one count of assault with a deadly weapon, one count of failure to return rental property, two counts of communicating threats and five counts of writing worthless checks.

Adam Baker posted $7,000 bond last week and was released from the Catawba County Jail. He is scheduled to appear in court Nov. 18.

Investigators said last week that Elisa Baker and her attorneys have been "providing information" to police, but they declined to elaborate. Baker talked about being debriefed by police in one of her letters to Gein and said that Adam is supposed to be arrested again soon.

"I don't know," Baker wrote. "Nothing has went [sic] the way it was supposed to, not yet so far. ... I am beyond stressed. When I saw my attorneys today and they said he was out after them promising me for my safety he wouldn't be let out I flipped and have cried since."

I just saw there was more to this article:

Everyone, even her own family, has turned against her, Baker said. She also said that everyone is "telling so many lies" about her.

"All I have gotten is hate mail since I been here from everyone, even my kids," Baker wrote. "When I get out I have been told I have no where [sic] to go, so I am a bit scared. I have truely [sic] lost my life."

Baker said if she manages to get out of jail, she will have to "go into hiding and move across the country" because of all the bad press and hate mail she is receiving.

"You wouldn't believe all the hate mail. People actually wanna kill me. ... My lawyers don't tell me all the world is saying but if it is anything like these letters [oh my God]," Baker said.

In regard to her stepdaughter, Baker had little to say other than reporting that the cops "know where she is and what he has done."

"That's right what he has done," Baker wrote.

Investigators are continuing their search of the Baker home for additional evidence in the case today. Police began combing the property Thursday, and the search has been ongoing since.

"I just wonder if Zahra hadn't survived Cancer an[d] been from Australia, if it would truly be like this. There are so many missing kids, but Zahra isn't missing," Baker wrote.http://www.aolnews.com/nation/article/exclusive-letters-say-zahra-clare-bakers-dad-adam-baker-did-something-horrifying/19699740

above bbm and greened-bm...that has got to be one of the most horrible statements yet!!   
nicubird
Scared Monkey

« Reply #509 on: November 02, 2010, 06:37:13 PM »

Here is a copy of the complete letter:

http://www.wcnc.com/news/Letters-allegedly-written-by-Elisa-Baker-Zahra-isnt-missing-106558484.html?gallery=y&c=y&img=1#gallery-image

"The world breaks everyone, and afterward, some are strong at the broken places" ~Hemmingway~
pfaubush
Scared Monkey

« Reply #510 on: November 02, 2010, 06:37:26 PM »

My own version of statement analysis (which is pretty crude):

Her use of "after the fact" points to there being a single incident, causing Zahra's death. Her use of "we" in the portion of "we really didn't kill her" says that they acted together. In the entire letter, she never once expresses any remorse or sadness regarding Zahra. She states, "I have lost my whole life anyway," shows only selfishness and makes it look like she found the girl expendable.

Obviously, jmo.

How can a human being start out as an innocent baby and turn into a monster that would harm an innocent baby?
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #511 on: November 02, 2010, 06:42:20 PM »

Thank you!

http://www.wcnc.com/news/Letters-allegedly-written-by-Elisa-Baker-Zahra-isnt-missing-106558484.html?gallery=y&c=y&img=3#gallery-image
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #512 on: November 02, 2010, 06:43:32 PM »

The other letter:

http://www.wcnc.com/news/Letters-allegedly-written-by-Elisa-Baker-Zahra-isnt-missing-106558484.html?gallery=y&c=y&img=5#gallery-image
wildmala
Scared Monkey

« Reply #513 on: November 02, 2010, 06:56:57 PM »

I think we ....or maybe she... have officially reached the twilight zone....

Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #514 on: November 02, 2010, 07:03:45 PM »

Dream on step-monster.
You're never getting out.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #515 on: November 02, 2010, 07:20:08 PM »

First letter transcribed.....
Hello my favorite dark person,

Hey its me Elesa. I am going crazy in this cell. I have told the cops everything I know bout whats happened to Zahra. They arrested Adam but he got right back out how is that? See I told you I have no support. I have never been so angry over stuff as I am right now. He knows whats happened to Zahra and yet I'm the one in here at least for now. I have heard from mail I have gotten that people think is guilty and heartless to and me. Makes me wonder if there hasn't been someone else. My lawyers have asked me if I wanted to divorce him cause of some stuff thats come out about Zahra. We really didn't kill her but what he did after the fact is kinda horrifying. Makes me scared of him. So I probably am gonna ahead an file I have lost my whole life anyway. I have been filtered a lil of what the media is saying about me from drug problems to witchcraft. I have never had a durg problem an people think Paganism is devil workshipping. Our world is so full of hypocrits. Hope all is well with you since I heard from you I wrote you and still haven't heard back. Hopefully your not believing the media. Your the only friend I have at this point. Hopefully you send some pictures so I get an idea of who I am writing. I will be so glad to get out and go back to being myself. Put my hair back like I normally wear it an be myself. This just ain't me. I am not happy with some of my lawyers decisions they wanna keep continuing cases that lowers my bond to a reasonable amount. and I ask about getting this Superior case on docket quick he says it could take 6 to 8 months. I don't wanna be in here that long yet again cause of something I didn't do. He did all this. Halloween is almost here. I have done nothing but cry. I want out of at least solitary confinement. Im on suicide watch, why I have no idea. But I feel like I hav nothing to live for now. I heard I have even made it to the Nancy Grace show the keep calling my lawyers wanting a interview with me. Everyone does. Sometimes I think my lawyers shouldn't keep me out of the media. I want a chance to tell the truth and defend myself, no one else is. But I keep getting told to say nothing is best. I am gonna be debriefed this week so Adam is supposed to be arrested then again. I don't know nothing has went the way it was suppose to, not yet so far. They are fussing at me for not eating but I cant I have lost way to much weight they say I'm killing myself but what do they expect out of me. I feel like a Gobbling (my note: Not sure on this word hard to make out) Chicken just waiting to get out. I am beyond stressed. When I saw my attorneys today and the said he was out after them promising me for my safety he wouldn’t be let out. I flipped and have cried since, you’re my only calming factor and again I can’t think you enough for reaching out to me for what reasons you have, I am so thankful. Really. It would be nice to have a friendship, that’s something I have had very few of an now I see I had more obviously. I swear I am gonna launch a campaign for people like us. The freaks of the world I guess. I’m sick of being ridiculed by being me. I am 42 years old and dam it I am proud to say I am not a clone. Like the stepford wives. lol. Funny the so called Christians are the first to judge me. You wouldn’t believe all the hate mail. People actually wanna kill me. I will have to go into hiding and move across the country when I get out a here. That’s scary. Like I said my lawyers don’t tell me all the world is saying but if it is anything like these letters Omg. I don’t like being sheltered though cause I need to know exactly what I am dealing with out there. So some psycho doesn’t come up behind an kill me. I mean I never thought it would be this way. My lawyers get death threats every day to. This is so crazy. I just wonder if Zahra hadn’t survived Cancer and been from Australia if it would truly be like this. There are so many missing kids, but Zahra isn’t missing the cops know where she is and what he has done. If I hadn’t admitted to that stupid note I be out in 3 weeks but no they kept pushing an he did that too. Anyway how you spending Halloween? Have fun for me please. Its my favorite holiday an I hate missing it. No fair. Well I’ve said enough. I hope you write back soon and please send some pictures. I will talk to you soon I hope.

Dark Love Always,
Elesa

Be part of the freak show!
Your in my dark heart…
“Some girls wanna be princess’s when they grow up. I want to be a vampire!!!”
Goth’s Rule
Vamp’s Rule!
**Also a doodle of a candelabra and a spider**

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #516 on: November 02, 2010, 07:26:12 PM »

So do I.

She spoke of divorce here:

Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #517 on: November 02, 2010, 07:26:32 PM »

Does this look like any type of equipment? 

10/26/10 Caldwell County employees take trash away from Cristie Rd.

10/26/10 crew says it's just trash being taken from the search site at Christie Rd

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #518 on: November 02, 2010, 07:29:12 PM »

My connection is bad, huge storms here in the FL panhandle, so I can't get some sites.

I was just told by a friend that when Adam got to his home, angry neighbors shouted at him and cussed him.

Also, that the owner of the Hickory home just evicted him. I guess that answers my question from the other day.

If someone can get this from a media channel, please.

Thanks.

Very Happy
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #519 on: November 02, 2010, 07:31:03 PM »

Thanks for that transcription. It was really impossible to read.
Another narcissistic beast off the streets.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.