May 28, 2024, 04:58:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Zahra Clare Baker #5 10/28/10 - 11/4/10  (Read 174796 times)
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #540 on: November 02, 2010, 08:11:30 PM »

Is this Ma Baker and Adam's younger brother? 
Also Adam is driving around with a find Zahara poster. 

To the monkey that was looking for the footage of the backyard,  at the beginning of this video is that footage and you can clearly see where the dog house is.

http://www.wbtv.com/Global/story.asp?S=13297637
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #541 on: November 02, 2010, 08:12:41 PM »

Does anyone know the layout of the Baker home?

Nothing official Monkey King, the news said last night that the back right corner of the house is where Zahra's bedroom was though.
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #542 on: November 02, 2010, 08:14:32 PM »

Nancy Grace is covering Zahra and the letters.

Here is a live feed of the show, if you don't get it locally:
http://w9.ustream.tv/channel/TIMER55

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #543 on: November 02, 2010, 08:15:04 PM »

Thank you for transcribing those letter pink angel   an angelic monkey   an angelic monkey
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #544 on: November 02, 2010, 08:15:09 PM »

Just my thoughts:

I believe that EB has told LE that Zahra died and they found her. Then AB disposed of the body. For 2 reasons that I can think of, 1 he would still receive child support checks, and 2 they would still be able to get help from the welfare system. Once they told people that Zahra died all of this would stop.

This is what she is telling her lawyers also I believe. The charge for abuse of a corpse is much less than murder.

This is also why I believe LE is working so hard, to prove otherwise. I believe they want to prove that Zahra was murdered and did not die from "natural" causes.

I don't know how anyone could say that a child of 10yrs old with no medical attention after surviving cancer twice, wearing a prosthetic leg that was too small and being abused by an evil witch could be considered Natural Causes. 

This is some form of murder negligent or not. They need the DP in their face. They need to no longer breathe. This woman has admitted in writing the child is dead. I just bet her Lawyers are really loving her at this moment.

And now we know why it was ruled a homicide so quickly without a body.  OMG.... what happened to poor Zahra?  I don't blame the neighbors... too bad someone didn't just shoot him when he was out there.  Did I say that?  yeah.... I did.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
Lenie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #545 on: November 02, 2010, 08:15:51 PM »

Just my thoughts:

I believe that EB has told LE that Zahra died and they found her. Then AB disposed of the body. For 2 reasons that I can think of, 1 he would still receive child support checks, and 2 they would still be able to get help from the welfare system. Once they told people that Zahra died all of this would stop.

This is what she is telling her lawyers also I believe. The charge for abuse of a corpse is much less than murder.

This is also why I believe LE is working so hard, to prove otherwise. I believe they want to prove that Zahra was murdered and did not die from "natural" causes.

I don't know how anyone could say that a child of 10yrs old with no medical attention after surviving cancer twice, wearing a prosthetic leg that was too small and being abused by an evil witch could be considered Natural Causes. 

This is some form of murder negligent or not. They need the DP in their face. They need to no longer breathe. This woman has admitted in writing the child is dead. I just bet her Lawyers are really loving her at this moment.

I did not say that Zahra died from natural causes, I said that I believe that is what EB is telling LE and that is why LE is tearing the house apart to prove otherwise. I believe 100 % that this child was murdered. But I also believe that EB is saying that they did not murder her, that they found her dead.

All things will change in a blinking of the eye.
www.inhislightforgiven.org
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #546 on: November 02, 2010, 08:17:22 PM »

"Anyway how you spending Halloween?
Have fun for me please.
Its my favorite holiday an I hate missing it.
No fair."

WHAT ABOUT ZAHRA???

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #547 on: November 02, 2010, 08:17:45 PM »

Adam Baker Faces Shouting Neighbors At Hickory Home

HICKORY, N.C. -- Adam Baker, the father of missing 10-year-old Zahra Baker, is being evicted from his Hickory home.

Adam Baker was at the home, located on 21st Avenue NW, for about two hours on Tuesday. He and his attorney took photos of the backyard of the home, which investigators spent days digging through. Adam Baker’s attorney said taking the photos was “just part of the process.”

A crowd gathered at the home while Adam Baker was there, standing near the memorial that has been set up for Zahra, who was reported missing on Oct. 9. Some people began shouting at the girl’s father.

“You ought to be in jail,” one person said. “You ought to be hung.”

“I'm angry, extremely angry,” another person said. “He deserves to be locked up.”

Adam Baker and Elisa Baker, Zahra’s stepmother, reported her missing, telling Hickory police officers that they last saw her sleeping in her bedroom at about 2:30 a.m. on Oct 9. (Click here to listen to the 911 call made to report Zahra missing.) An Amber Alert was issued and a massive search for the girl ensued.

MORE....

http://www.wsoctv.com/news/25609162/detail.html
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #548 on: November 02, 2010, 08:20:08 PM »

Have fun for me please.
No fair."

WHAT ABOUT ZAHRA???

In her mind, she, Elisa did nothing wrong. Did not kill her, and Adam got rid of her body.

So she is thinking she does not belong locked up.

Insane, evil woman, I say.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #549 on: November 02, 2010, 08:20:58 PM »

Letters allegedly written by Elisa Baker: Zahra isn’t missing  (with video)

HICKORY, N.C. – The owner of a website that sells crime memorabilia shared copies of shocking letters that he says were written by Elisa Baker, jailed stepmother of missing 10-year-old Zahra Baker, with NewsChannel 36 Tuesday afternoon.

Hickory Police Maj. Clyde Deal says the handwriting in the letters is similar to that of Elisa Baker. Police will have an expert compare the letters to letters definitely written by Elisa Baker at the jail on Wednesday. 

According to those letters, Zahra isn’t missing.

“So many missing kids, but Zahra isn’t missing, the cops know where she is and what he has done.  That’s right what he has done. If I hadn’t admitted to that stupid note I’d be out in 3 weeks but no they kept pushing and he did that too,” says the third page of a letter, which then abruptly switches gears.

“Anyway, how are you spending Halloween? Have fun for me please,” read the next two lines.

In the letters, Elisa Baker mentions the fact that her husband, Adam Baker was arrested and released.

“I have never been so angry over stuff as I am right now,” the letter says. “He knows what happened to Zahra and yet I’m the one in here, at least for now.”

The letters point more blame towards Adam.

“We didn’t really kill her but what he did after the fact is kinda horrifying. Makes me scared of him.”

The letters also contain a variety of doodles and random phrases like, “be part of the freak show” and “Some girls, wanna be princess’s when they grow up. I want to be a vampire!” 

On Monday, police confirmed that an artificial leg found off of Christie Road in Caldwell County last Wednesday belonged to Zahra.  Police matched the serial number on the prosthetic leg to the number on medical records that detectives collected from the girl's native Australia.

Zahra Baker was reported missing by Adam and Elisa Baker on Oct. 9.

As police moved further into their investigation they discovered that no one, except for Adam and Elisa, could confirm seeing Zahra after Sept. 25.

Elisa Baker was arrested on Oct. 10, the day after reporting Zahra missing, on charged unrelated to the child’s disappearance. She was charged with obstruction of justice in connection with the case on Oct. 11. Police say Elisa Baker wrote a bogus ransom note and refused to cooperate with investigators.

Adam Baker was arrested on Oct. 25 on five counts of writing worthless checks, two counts of communicating threats, assault with a deadly weapon and failure to return rental property.

Hickory Police Chief Tom Adkins said at the beginning of the investigation that Adam Baker had outstanding warrants for worthless checks and that officers would execute those warrants at the appropriate time.

http://www.wcnc.com/news/Letters-allegedly-written-by-Elisa-Baker-Zahra-isnt-missing-106558484.html
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #550 on: November 02, 2010, 08:21:55 PM »

Have fun for me please.
No fair."

WHAT ABOUT ZAHRA???

In one letter she says "I" 47 times and in the other 68 times according to NG. 
Lazydog1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #551 on: November 02, 2010, 08:23:34 PM »

Just my thoughts:

I did not say that Zahra died from natural causes, I said that I believe that is what EB is telling LE and that is why LE is tearing the house apart to prove otherwise. I believe 100 % that this child was murdered. But I also believe that EB is saying that they did not murder her, that they found her dead.

No I knew you didn't say that. I understood your statement. Sorry maybe I wasn't clear about that. I was just thinking about what the Evil Witch said in her note. About she died and what he did to her after the fact being scary. Yeah Right! Not believing it for one minute.

It is my prayer that Kyron be found and return home. Of course like everyone else I want him found alive but feel his parents need peace and closure. May this happen before Spring 2011.
Lenie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #552 on: November 02, 2010, 08:25:10 PM »

[/quote]

No I knew you didn't say that. I understood your statement. Sorry maybe I wasn't clear about that. I was just thinking about what the Evil Witch said in her note. About she died and what he did to her after the fact being scary. Yeah Right! Not believing it for one minute.
[/quote]

Hugs to you Lazydog, I am sorry that I reacted. I know that this case is tearing all of our hearts apart.

Lazydog1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #553 on: November 02, 2010, 08:27:53 PM »

[/quote]

Hugs to you Lazydog, I am sorry that I reacted. I know that this case is tearing all of our hearts apart.
[/quote]

Thanks Lennie are you also seeing some of the same personality as TH has? No concern what so ever for little Zahra all about her. Oh poor little me just because I killed that child everyone hates me now. No Halloween, Christmas, or Thanksgiving.  How did this woman live to be 42 yo?

It is my prayer that Kyron be found and return home. Of course like everyone else I want him found alive but feel his parents need peace and closure. May this happen before Spring 2011.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #554 on: November 02, 2010, 08:31:22 PM »

The indictment of Elisa Baker for obstructing justice. The grand jury indicted her on Nov. 1, 2010.
http://www2.hickoryrecord.com/news/2010/nov/01/17/elisa-baker-indicted-obstruction-charge-ar-502190/
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #555 on: November 02, 2010, 08:32:56 PM »

Thank you for transcribing those letter pink angel   an angelic monkey   an angelic monkey
Yes, thank-you   
Lenie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #556 on: November 02, 2010, 08:33:23 PM »

[/quote]

Thanks Lennie are you also seeing some of the same personality as TH has? No concern what so ever for little Zahra all about her. Oh poor little me just because I killed that child everyone hates me now. No Halloween, Christmas, or Thanksgiving.  How did this woman live to be 42 yo?
[/quote]

I have noticed the "I" factor in a lot of the female killers and abusers. Not so much in the guys. I would like to see the letter that this fella wrote to her first. Just to see what kind of things he asked EB or if he was just trying to play the "dark friend".

bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #557 on: November 02, 2010, 08:34:20 PM »

Have fun for me please.
No fair."

WHAT ABOUT ZAHRA???

YES!  There is absolutely no place in these letters where she says Gee... poor Zahra... gee... I miss Zahra.... NO! nothing but self love from the evil monster.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #558 on: November 02, 2010, 08:35:46 PM »

I am willing to bet that is Adam's mother and brother with him at the house today.

Trying to decide if I that is a puppy in the mother's arms? (Not that it really matters.)

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #559 on: November 02, 2010, 08:36:32 PM »

Search for Zahra attracts worldwide interest, attention  (with video)

HICKORY, N.C. – Police are conducting interviews and following up leads three weeks after Zahra Baker was reported missing. However, there' s still no new information on where the little girl is. The search is done both at her home and the land where they found her prosthetic leg.

In Hickory, the police tape is gone, the SBI crime lab truck is gone and the investigators are all gone. The home on 21st Ave NW is quiet. The memorial for Zahra Baker, who was reported missing three weeks ago, grows. Stuffed animals, colorful pictures drawn by children and even candy piles up beside the mailbox and tree.

The backyard is littered with timber and limbs. Crews unearthed evidence this week from the backyard but haven't said what they collected. Many pieces of evidence were small enough to put into manilla envelopes.

State Bureau of Investigations agents ripped apart the inside of the Baker home and left pieces of paneling and belongings strewn in the backyard. Tuesday, Hickory Police were done at the home, but they were still doing interviews and following leads in the case.

About 15 minutes away, along Christie Road in Caldwell County, two investigators were walking among the brush again. Earlier this week, they found Zahra's prosthetic leg there and confirmed it was hers Monday based on medical record information.

It's been a week since Hickory Police Chief Tom Adkins held a press conference. Police have been releasing new information through press releases. Though the more information that's made public the more questions that are generated.

Meanwhile, people around the world are pouring over the internet for information on Zahra's search. There are 3.35 million results for "Zahra Baker" in a Google search.

The website websleuths.com is filled with posts from people searching for clues, sharing information and photographs and asking questions.

"They found the hearing aids, they found they found the prosthetic, they may have found the mattress. Where is Zahra?" asked one blogger.

Stay with News 14 Carolina and news14.com for more coverage of the Zahra Baker case.

http://charlotte.news14.com/content/zahra_baker_case/632266/search-for-zahra-attracts-worldwide-interest--attention
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.