June 07, 2024, 06:47:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Zahra Clare Baker #5 10/28/10 - 11/4/10  (Read 175204 times)
pfaubush
Scared Monkey

« Reply #860 on: November 04, 2010, 01:14:30 AM »

“It’s a crime scene now,” he said.

The roadblocks will be left up over night Wednesday, and will remain up Thursday, when investigators return to the scene to continue the search, Fore said.

With previous searches, the roadblocks were removed once investigators had completed their searches — even on Oct. 26, when Zahra Clare Baker’s prosthetic leg was found.

I am confused why when they found the prosthetic is was not a crime scene and now it is?

The only reason I can think of is because if the prosthetic was tossed, that isn't a crime nor proof of a crime. Finding an actual bone is evidence of an actual crime.

How can a human being start out as an innocent baby and turn into a monster that would harm an innocent baby?
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #861 on: November 04, 2010, 01:16:47 AM »

Handwriting Experts Analyze Alleged Jailhouse Letters From Elisa Baker

Undated -- As investigators wait to see if a recovered bone belongs to 10 year-old Zahra Baker, the missing girl's stepmother remains in jail on an obstruction of justice charge. Elisa Baker admitted to writing a bogus ransom note.

WBTV in Charlotte obtained letters allegedly written by Elisa Baker from behind bars. The owners of a website, SerialKillersInk.net, said they started writing to Elisa Baker and she wrote back.

Handwriting experts analyzed the letters who said the writings give some interesting insight into Elisa Baker's personality.

"First of all we're seeing an individual who is unreliable," said Thomas Thornburg. He has spent decades analyzing handwriting in a number of well documented court cases, and is closely following developments in the search for Zarha. He said the words that are showing up on several websites as Elisa Baker's demonstrates that she has issues understanding reality.

"She is constantly dealing with issues of anger and temper," he said.

Thomas Grogan, who runs a company called the Forensic Document Laboratory, said, "Whatever feels good at the moment is what she does."

Grogan has spent more than a decade examining the traits that criminals leave behind, from forgeries to bad checks. In the case of Elisa Baker, he sees some troubling emotions.

"Seeing the way these k's are formed....that's a sign of defiance, where she's not one to really work well with authority," he said. "Anger, deception, one to hold a grudge, defiance."

"She's very much into the moment, she's not one to think ahead or to regard consequences of her actions," said Grogan.

Thornburg said, "Based on what I see here, because she lives in a fantasy world, she doesn't understand what ramifications, what happen to her actions."

http://www.digtriad.com/news/local/article.aspx?storyid=150073&catid=57
FishstickKitty
Scared Monkey

« Reply #862 on: November 04, 2010, 01:20:56 AM »

I have a real problem with that site. ugh.

I'm in afib today..so I can't think...did they find Zahra? (going to dr tomorrow to get more meds..ugh)

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #863 on: November 04, 2010, 01:45:45 AM »

I have a real problem with that site. ugh.

I'm in afib today..so I can't think...did they find Zahra? (going to dr tomorrow to get more meds..ugh)

Sorry you aren't feeling well.  They found a bone that is all they are saying.  It is being tested.
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #864 on: November 04, 2010, 01:56:06 AM »

It really irritates me and angers me when I see a headline or story that states" Zahra's Mother".
This inhuman piece of trash is not and never was Zahra's Mother. Those two words don't even go together. 

I agree Lazydog, and this headlines is being used by some media here in Australia.

How hurtful would that be to Zahra's real mother?

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #865 on: November 04, 2010, 01:57:21 AM »

Almighty God, with humbled hearts and spirits low, we enter your throne room of mercy and grace.  We thank you God for receiving our prayers and thoughts as great plumes of smoke being captured in the golden bowl beneath your mercy seat.  We thank you Lord for collecting our every tear in your crystal bottle.  You know our thoughts before we speak, you know our hearts before we pray, yet we beseech you to hear our thoughts and hear our prayers.  We thank you for our precious Saviour who cloaks each of us with his righteousness so within this sanctuary we may come.  Our hearts are breaking, our sense of decency is broken . . . like cups which have held something precious.  Mend our hearts, mend our sense of decency . . . mend us because we are precious in your sight.  We praise you for receiving Zahra into your embrace where she will remain forever, awaiting to see and meet all who love and have loved her.  What a joy it will be to see her as you have made her whole.  You are too wonderful for words.
Be with her family, be with the searchers, be with LE, be with all who truly care for this delicate child.  Envelop them with your warmth and peace.  Oh Father, we know your ways are not our ways . . . but we trust you completely.
Give rest to the weary so that tomorrow with a newness of purpose they may walk in the way you guide them.
We praise you for what you have done for all of us and we ask forgiveness for forgetting sometimes to give you thanks.
With quiet spirits, we leave this sanctuary . . . knowing you are with us every moment no matter where we are, where we live, or who we love.  Thank you.  Praise you.  Amen and Amen.

Amen

Thank you Sister

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #866 on: November 04, 2010, 02:02:08 AM »

Zahra. Something that we read about in your soul and spirit has touched us all. Your courage and bravery in all you faced in your life cut short has made us weep tears for you. I know that you are in a place where there is no more pain and suffering. Any one of us would have taken you in and loved you and cared for you. Your Mama didn't know and she never stopped loving you. I wish comfort and peace to Zahra's Mother.
I was outside looking at the stars and I imagined that you were now a star in the Southern Cross. Peace be with the Spirit of Zahra.

Wonderful words, Kat_Gram.  I will go out after dark tonight and send a prayer for Zahra, and those who loved her, to our Southern Cross.

BTW for those monkeys who may not know that is an Astronomy Image of the Southern Cross in my siggy line.  It does not show up clearly as it is in the brightest and most crowded area of the Milky Way.

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #867 on: November 04, 2010, 02:28:06 AM »

Almighty God, with humbled hearts and spirits low, we enter your throne room of mercy and grace.  We thank you God for receiving our prayers and thoughts as great plumes of smoke being captured in the golden bowl beneath your mercy seat.  We thank you Lord for collecting our every tear in your crystal bottle.  You know our thoughts before we speak, you know our hearts before we pray, yet we beseech you to hear our thoughts and hear our prayers.  We thank you for our precious Saviour who cloaks each of us with his righteousness so within this sanctuary we may come.  Our hearts are breaking, our sense of decency is broken . . . like cups which have held something precious.  Mend our hearts, mend our sense of decency . . . mend us because we are precious in your sight.  We praise you for receiving Zahra into your embrace where she will remain forever, awaiting to see and meet all who love and have loved her.  What a joy it will be to see her as you have made her whole.  You are too wonderful for words.
Be with her family, be with the searchers, be with LE, be with all who truly care for this delicate child.  Envelop them with your warmth and peace.  Oh Father, we know your ways are not our ways . . . but we trust you completely.
Give rest to the weary so that tomorrow with a newness of purpose they may walk in the way you guide them.
We praise you for what you have done for all of us and we ask forgiveness for forgetting sometimes to give you thanks.
With quiet spirits, we leave this sanctuary . . . knowing you are with us every moment no matter where we are, where we live, or who we love.  Thank you.  Praise you.  Amen and Amen.

Amen

Thank you Sister
Any time dear friend.  Praying is the best we can do for one another.

Nightowl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #868 on: November 04, 2010, 03:12:41 AM »

New video with a boy who was Zahra's dance partner (she could do the twist on one leg).  He met her at the American Legion and he wrote letters to her. Zahra wrote letters back that EB and Gothmonster never sent.  This poor boy was interviewed by the FBI as http://www.wbtv.com/Global/story.asp?S=13297637

Wow!  Just when you think this case couldn't possibly get any sadder, you see this.  There are no words to describe what I feel for those two.......well there are but I'd better keep them to myself. 
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #869 on: November 04, 2010, 04:03:53 AM »

Maybe the fire that AB/EB set that morning was to burn their clothes (i.e., clothes with blood on them).

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #870 on: November 04, 2010, 06:42:05 AM »

Amen.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
Lazydog1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #871 on: November 04, 2010, 07:13:07 AM »

In the high weeds you could miss a lot of evidence. What are the poles they are using ? Thanks for the pics Brandi.

I don't know what kinds of snakes and such they have in NC but with the tall weeds and the pond on that property is it possible they are to flush out what is hiding? Also to poke the ground looking for a soft spot possibly where the earth was recently disturbed.

This whole thing has my brain so twisted. They couldn't even write a horror story that would be worse than this. How can Ma Baker come over and give her son such love and support? There is no way he didn't know what happened to this child. Obviously she wasn't sleeping in that bed like he said. It is time they arrest him again so he doesn't disappear out of their grasp. Now this woman has not only lost the most precious of grandchildren she has lost her oldest son. Sorry but I have to question how this woman raised such a twisted child as Adam. Then to steal this precious child from her real mother only to have this happen.

The horror of this all keeps bouncing around in my brain even my meds can't keep it out. Whatever bone it is they have found I hope it will be enough evidence to throw the book at these two and put both in a gas chamber or hook them up to the needle.

In life Zahra could have done wonderful things as an advocate for others suffering from cancer. She could have been a Doctor or Nurse and shared her beautiful smile with everyone. She was such a special child who could have done so much for this world. Now she has been stolen from the rest of us.

My thoughts will be with all of you today as more news comes out and the search continues. May God bless you all and keep you wrapped in his arms and hold you oh so tight. I fear this will get so much worse and someday I hope to meet little Zahra face to face.

It is my prayer that Kyron be found and return home. Of course like everyone else I want him found alive but feel his parents need peace and closure. May this happen before Spring 2011.
Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #872 on: November 04, 2010, 07:52:50 AM »

Hi Sister! Thanks. I'm sure Zahra has crossed that bridge with her Angel, and that she's more joyful than she could ever have imagined!

It's up to us to seek justice for her, the best we can! I do believe this case will see resolution; Soon, I hope!

CBB, I agree.  In my mind's eye I see Sandra Cantu teaching her how to skip.  The thought brings a smile to my spirit.  The video of Sandra skipping touched me so deeply.  I loved to skip when I was a little girl, so carefree and delighted with each day.  Yes, Sandra is a good skipper and it won't take long for Zahra to be skipping too!  Can't you just see them?

Such sweet words!  You both have me sobbing!

Her angel picked her up and flew her into Heaven, CBB!  It was a triumphal entry! 

Sister, not only are they skipping, they are running and leaping like deer, like two whole and perfect little girls can!

Thanks for the lovely winter avatar, Brandi!
Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #873 on: November 04, 2010, 08:03:06 AM »

New video with a boy who was Zahra's dance partner (she could do the twist on one leg).  He met her at the American Legion and he wrote letters to her. Zahra wrote letters back that EB and Gothmonster never sent.  This poor boy was interviewed by the FBI as http://www.wbtv.com/Global/story.asp?S=13297637

Wow!  Just when you think this case couldn't possibly get any sadder, you see this.  There are no words to describe what I feel for those two.......well there are but I'd better keep them to myself. 

This is so tragic!  I hope they have given him the letters! 

Zahra, I Hope You Dance!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RV-Z1YwaOiw

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #874 on: November 04, 2010, 08:04:56 AM »

morning all..
hopefully today will be the day that Zahra is found...bless this child..

how do we know for sure that biomom was paying child support? do they have family courts in Aus for cases like this? parent paying child support but the custodial parent keeps the child away from the other parent?

Good morning Monkeys 

Cookie in one of the Biomum's first few postings, that was brought over here she said she pays child support to AB, thru a direct deposit account, so her $ automatically would go in there for him to save, use, withdrawl, via check, atm or debit card i assume, and that even tho she did this she still was not privy to his where abouts or info.

i had also thought that depending on the bank, he could not change his addy when he moves, or update anything, you can even choose not to have statements mailed out, so it wouldnt really make a difference.. not that your question asked all that, just added in where my brain went with the possabilities on this issue... hope it helped and if you want me to find the original post brought over here from Biomum let me know...i will look for it

thanks Scary for the reply...I missed that post..no need to bring the post over...
that clears up my question...xxxxx

Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #875 on: November 04, 2010, 08:06:37 AM »

Zahra. Something that we read about in your soul and spirit has touched us all. Your courage and bravery in all you faced in your life cut short has made us weep tears for you. I know that you are in a place where there is no more pain and suffering. Any one of us would have taken you in and loved you and cared for you. Your Mama didn't know and she never stopped loving you. I wish comfort and peace to Zahra's Mother.
I was outside looking at the stars and I imagined that you were now a star in the Southern Cross. Peace be with the Spirit of Zahra.

There should be a new star with that name !  So beautiful!  The Spirit of Zahra...................

The Spirit of Zahra!  How wonderful!

You all have got me sobbing.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #876 on: November 04, 2010, 08:07:22 AM »

This is so tragic!  I hope they have given him the letters! 

Zahra, I Hope You Dance!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RV-Z1YwaOiw

an angelic monkey   love that!

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #877 on: November 04, 2010, 08:10:20 AM »

such beautiful people all of you monkey friends are! I love all of your sweet words and thoughts of Zahra..
I wish that any one of us would have had the pleasure of having this little girl...she would have been sooooo loved.....

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #878 on: November 04, 2010, 08:10:43 AM »

There should be a new star with that name !  So beautiful!  The Spirit of Zahra...................

The Spirit of Zahra!  How wonderful!

You all have got me sobbing.

so sweet!

faith1109
Scared Monkey

You are loved. Don't give up!

« Reply #879 on: November 04, 2010, 09:00:27 AM »

such beautiful people all of you monkey friends are! I love all of your sweet words and thoughts of Zahra..
I wish that any one of us would have had the pleasure of having this little girl...she would have been sooooo loved.....

Yes Cookie, I agree!  It is the kind hearted spirit and nature here that helps soothe our wounded souls through this ordeal.  Although most of us never met Zahra, it seems once we take a child into our hearts here, they are ours forever.  I think that's why with every case, I always hesitate to get involved.  I know this day will come, when I am sitting here sobbing because they found a piece of some poor little precious soul whom I have come to love.  A child someone else discarded or neglected or abused.  I think that is why I feel I must follow what happens though.  If we don't care, who will?  I have to believe our love and concern for Zahra and all the other lost babies matters.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.