June 25, 2024, 08:50:35 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Zahra Clare Baker #5 10/28/10 - 11/4/10  (Read 175865 times)
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #420 on: November 01, 2010, 09:17:46 PM »

On Monday, investigators had the Hickory Fire Department aid their search, using tools that included a chainsaw, axe, wrenches and two types of Halligan bars. Other power tools were also used while SBI and Hickory police investigators searched the inside of Adam and Elisa Baker’s home on 21st Avenue, NW.

Periodically, an investigator would come out with a bag. Investigators and Hickory firefighters resumed their scouring of the house, focusing on Zahra’s room in the right rear of the house. Dull thudding noises came from the room, strong enough to rattle the windows. Noises from power tools then ensued. Another investigator entered the house with a lump hammer.     why would they need wrenches in a bedroom unless there was a common wall with a bathroom or kitchen and they are taking the plumbiing apart?
OMG, I'm completely lost with all this, never heard of a lump hammer, and all those power tools    Did they have her hid in a secret place? Seriously I have no idea.

I had to look up what a lump hammer was.  It is like a miniature sledge hammer http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Halligan_bar mostly used with a chisel

and here is a halligan bar used mostly for prying http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Halligan_bar
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #421 on: November 01, 2010, 09:19:08 PM »

They could be removing the plumbing and pipes in the kitchen/bath to check if cleanup was performed? Maybe garbage disposal?

That makes sense especially with them ripping out kitchen cabinets today and putting them in the backyard.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #422 on: November 01, 2010, 09:34:10 PM »

On Monday, investigators had the Hickory Fire Department aid their search, using tools that included a chainsaw, axe, wrenches and two types of Halligan bars. Other power tools were also used while SBI and Hickory police investigators searched the inside of Adam and Elisa Baker’s home on 21st Avenue, NW.

Periodically, an investigator would come out with a bag. Investigators and Hickory firefighters resumed their scouring of the house, focusing on Zahra’s room in the right rear of the house. Dull thudding noises came from the room, strong enough to rattle the windows. Noises from power tools then ensued. Another investigator entered the house with a lump hammer.     why would they need wrenches in a bedroom unless there was a common wall with a bathroom or kitchen and they are taking the plumbiing apart?
OMG, I'm completely lost with all this, never heard of a lump hammer, and all those power tools    Did they have her hid in a secret place? Seriously I have no idea.

A lump hammer is just another name for a sledge hammer.
Thanks, wish someone would explain why you would use a sledge hammer in a house, because I have no idea about these tools and why you would use them in an investigation inside a house. In other words the inside of the house must be demolished.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #423 on: November 01, 2010, 09:35:49 PM »

They could be removing the plumbing and pipes in the kitchen/bath to check if cleanup was performed? Maybe garbage disposal?

That makes sense especially with them ripping out kitchen cabinets today and putting them in the backyard.
Thanks for the definitions for those tools. But to look for blood in a drain, would one have to rip apart all that? If indeed that is what they are looking for?
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #424 on: November 01, 2010, 09:37:49 PM »

In this video stating at -0:24 you can see investigators going through the back door and there is a rack on the back landing that looks like it could have come from a pantry.   http://www.wcnc.com/news/Step-Mother-of-Missing-Hickory-Girl--106478488.html
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #425 on: November 01, 2010, 09:42:10 PM »

In this video stating at -0:24 you can see investigators going through the back door and there is a rack on the back landing that looks like it could have come from a pantry.   http://www.wcnc.com/news/Step-Mother-of-Missing-Hickory-Girl--106478488.html
It does, did they hold her captive in a pantry?
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #426 on: November 01, 2010, 09:43:56 PM »

AY's FB just went private
Nana29
Monkey Junky

Happy Independance Day!God Bless America!

« Reply #427 on: November 01, 2010, 09:54:58 PM »

In this video stating at -0:24 you can see investigators going through the back door and there is a rack on the back landing that looks like it could have come from a pantry.   http://www.wcnc.com/news/Step-Mother-of-Missing-Hickory-Girl--106478488.html
  It is a bakers rack. I have one sitting in my dining/kitchen area.(Edit to add missing quote bracket-MB)
« Last Edit: November 02, 2010, 07:47:26 AM by MuffyBee » Logged

Children are living jewels dropped unstained from heaven.
God is good, but never dance in a small boat.
Nana29
Monkey Junky

« Reply #428 on: November 01, 2010, 09:55:52 PM »

In this video stating at -0:24 you can see investigators going through the back door and there is a rack on the back landing that looks like it could have come from a pantry.   http://www.wcnc.com/news/Step-Mother-of-Missing-Hickory-Girl--106478488.html
  (Edit to add missing quote bracket-mb)

Oops, dang, hate when I think inside the box!
It is a bakers rack. I have one sitting in my dining/kitchen area.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2010, 07:48:16 AM by MuffyBee » Logged

Nana29
Monkey Junky

« Reply #429 on: November 01, 2010, 10:01:42 PM »

Nana29
Monkey Junky

« Reply #430 on: November 01, 2010, 10:03:06 PM »

Here's a link to more pics...shocked me that I actually posted a real picture!!
http://www.amazon.com/b?ie=UTF8&node=3744061

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #431 on: November 01, 2010, 10:04:01 PM »

AY's FB just went private
I guess I will have to get a new hobby other than FB stalking of his friends, like Karen who had the time and the thoughtfulness to have a Jack-O-Lantern as her profile pix yesterday.
Or read what he writes on Adam Baker's wall. I was looking for a Brenda, Elisa's sister as that is where I read the Baker GM & bros.& Adam are staying. 
NG is on, have to run and see what the bombshell is tonite. I hope she has pix of her kiddos on for  1/2 and hour in their costumes and tells us all about their Halloween.
Roxie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #432 on: November 01, 2010, 10:07:31 PM »

Thanks for the definitions for those tools. But to look for blood in a drain, would one have to rip apart all that? If indeed that is what they are looking for?

If there was something found it would be evidence?
Lazydog1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #433 on: November 01, 2010, 10:18:48 PM »

The more I read about this case the sicker it seems to get. I do feel that they will be heading to get Adam back behind bars. How could he not know if they are tearing walls apart in the house and taking pieces with them.

What did they do to this poor beautiful child? There will be no punishment in mind that is legal for these people to suffer.

It is my prayer that Kyron be found and return home. Of course like everyone else I want him found alive but feel his parents need peace and closure. May this happen before Spring 2011.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #434 on: November 01, 2010, 10:23:08 PM »

A lump hammer is just another name for a sledge hammer.
Thanks, wish someone would explain why you would use a sledge hammer in a house, because I have no idea about these tools and why you would use them in an investigation inside a house. In other words the inside of the house must be demolished.

Having remodeled a couple of offices, I can only suggest that a sledgehammer can be used to tear out walls. I've used one to take out cabinets as well. It's basically just a tool of destruction. It's heavy and when you swing it, it busts up whatever the target is. I used a large one to take out a brick fireplace.
Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #435 on: November 01, 2010, 10:27:02 PM »

Could she be sealed up in the wall?

Thanks for the lovely winter avatar, Brandi!
Roxie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #436 on: November 01, 2010, 10:27:42 PM »

This whole story of what happened to Zahra Clare Baker. Has my head spinning in dis-belief. I feel Zahra is some how leading the right authorities in the direction for Justice and answers to that Big Question.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #437 on: November 01, 2010, 10:31:05 PM »

The more I read about this case the sicker it seems to get. I do feel that they will be heading to get Adam back behind bars. How could he not know if they are tearing walls apart in the house and taking pieces with them.

What did they do to this poor beautiful child? There will be no punishment in mind that is legal for these people to suffer.

I'm with you, Lazydog.

There's something about this case that makes me physically sick. I want them to find out what happened. I can't possibly be worse than my imagination. Zahra's fine now.......... I know that. However, I want justice. I really want justice in this case. She just has to be found. There just has to be identification so that those her harmed her can be held accountable.
Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #438 on: November 01, 2010, 10:31:49 PM »

This whole story of what happened to Zahra Clare Baker. Has my head spinning in dis-belief. I feel Zahra is some how leading the right authorities in the direction for Justice and answers to that Big Question.

This is probably the strangest case I have ever encountered, Roxie!

Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #439 on: November 01, 2010, 10:34:59 PM »

I'm with you, Lazydog.

There's something about this case that makes me physically sick. I want them to find out what happened. I can't possibly be worse than my imagination. Zahra's fine now.......... I know that. However, I want justice. I really want justice in this case. She just has to be found. There just has to be identification so that those her harmed her can be held accountable.

I feel the same way!  I believe I have cried more about this case than any.  I have been so horrified!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.