June 16, 2024, 10:38:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Zahra Clare Baker #5 10/28/10 - 11/4/10  (Read 175390 times)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #440 on: November 01, 2010, 10:34:59 PM »

This whole story of what happened to Zahra Clare Baker. Has my head spinning in dis-belief. I feel Zahra is some how leading the right authorities in the direction for Justice and answers to that Big Question.

Thank you for sharing that, Roxie. I feel that way too. I have felt from the beginning that Zahra's case would see resolution. I believe that what happened is supposed to be exposed. Maybe it's the biomom's experience of just discovering where she was. Maybe Zahra lead her.......... 

I just want to cry.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #441 on: November 01, 2010, 10:36:10 PM »

The more I read about this case the sicker it seems to get. I do feel that they will be heading to get Adam back behind bars. How could he not know if they are tearing walls apart in the house and taking pieces with them.

What did they do to this poor beautiful child? There will be no punishment in mind that is legal for these people to suffer.

I'm with you, Lazydog.

There's something about this case that makes me physically sick. I want them to find out what happened. I can't possibly be worse than my imagination. Zahra's fine now.......... I know that. However, I want justice. I really want justice in this case. She just has to be found. There just has to be identification so that those her harmed her can be held accountable.

I feel the same way!  I believe I have cried more about this case than any.  I have been so horrified!

HUGS, Claycat!
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #442 on: November 01, 2010, 10:36:36 PM »

The more I read about this case the sicker it seems to get. I do feel that they will be heading to get Adam back behind bars. How could he not know if they are tearing walls apart in the house and taking pieces with them.

What did they do to this poor beautiful child? There will be no punishment in mind that is legal for these people to suffer.

I'm with you, Lazydog.

There's something about this case that makes me physically sick. I want them to find out what happened. I can't possibly be worse than my imagination. Zahra's fine now.......... I know that. However, I want justice. I really want justice in this case. She just has to be found. There just has to be identification so that those her harmed her can be held accountable.

CBB, can you check your email? @hotmail

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #443 on: November 01, 2010, 10:41:18 PM »

I seriously think they are looking for trace blood and DNA evidence from a clean up.
Hope she was a sloppy house cleaner. Him too. They don't seem to be the knd of peeps that would be able to wipe an entire house down. If Zahra was in the house, they would have found her by now.
Never thought they found the leg from a transponder. Thought it was her who told. Who would have thought a transponder would be in the leg. And we don't know what kind of shape the leg was in, intact or partially destroyed beyond recognition by human eyes. 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #444 on: November 01, 2010, 10:42:01 PM »

Having remodeled a couple of offices, I can only suggest that a sledgehammer can be used to tear out walls. I've used one to take out cabinets as well. It's basically just a tool of destruction. It's heavy and when you swing it, it busts up whatever the target is.  I used a large one to take out a brick fireplace.

I'm impressed.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Roxie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #445 on: November 01, 2010, 10:42:09 PM »

This whole story of what happened to Zahra Clare Baker. Has my head spinning in dis-belief. I feel Zahra is some how leading the right authorities in the direction for Justice and answers to that Big Question.

This is probably the strangest case I have ever encountered, Roxie!

I have been so upset over this since little Zahra went missing. The possible involvement of those supposed to protect this child, is totally awful and foul. I know we are praying Zahra will be found soon. This extensive search has me so upset for the outcome. The authorities seem to be putting their best effort to getting the evidence. KUDOs to them all.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #446 on: November 01, 2010, 10:43:39 PM »

Having remodeled a couple of offices, I can only suggest that a sledgehammer can be used to tear out walls. I've used one to take out cabinets as well. It's basically just a tool of destruction. It's heavy and when you swing it, it busts up whatever the target is. I used a large one to take out a brick fireplace.

I'm impressed.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #447 on: November 01, 2010, 10:45:24 PM »

I feel that answers will be forthcoming in this case.  Elisa is not going to take the fall alone.

Good Night Monkeys.

Janet

_____

Nana29
Monkey Junky

Happy Independance Day!God Bless America!

« Reply #448 on: November 01, 2010, 10:51:22 PM »

I have been so upset over this since little Zahra went missing. The possible involvement of those supposed to protect this child, is totally awful and foul. I know we are praying Zahra will be found soon. This extensive search has me so upset for the outcome. The authorities seem to be putting their best effort to getting the evidence. KUDOs to them all.

Disbelief, horror, strange,upset,awful, foul,physically sick...some of the words and phrases in the last few posts. All apt descriptors of what I know we are all feeling. They seem so inadequate though, I cannot even begin to imagine what else will come out.

It is true though, she is safe from all further perverse evil here on earth. I also feel that there will be justice for her, her biomum, and all those who have come to call her their own. She has captured all our hearts, there cannot be any other resolution.

Children are living jewels dropped unstained from heaven.
God is good, but never dance in a small boat.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #449 on: November 01, 2010, 10:52:35 PM »

I'm with you, Lazydog.

CBB, can you check your email? @hotmail

Sure! 
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #450 on: November 01, 2010, 10:53:09 PM »

Heard on the news that blood was found in the vehicle's console.  doesn't mean its Zahra's -- sorry no link.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #451 on: November 01, 2010, 10:53:29 PM »

I feel that answers will be forthcoming in this case.  Elisa is not going to take the fall alone.

Good Night Monkeys.

Janet

Night Janet. Sleep well and God Bless.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #452 on: November 01, 2010, 11:17:00 PM »

Disbelief, horror, strange,upset,awful, foul,physically sick...some of the words and phrases in the last few posts. All apt descriptors of what I know we are all feeling. They seem so inadequate though, I cannot even begin to imagine what else will come out.

It is true though, she is safe from all further perverse evil here on earth. I also feel that there will be justice for her, her biomum, and all those who have come to call her their own. She has captured all our hearts, there cannot be any other resolution.

(BBM) Nana, that's the only thing that keeps me going.

And justice for Zahra.

Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #453 on: November 01, 2010, 11:27:45 PM »

Thanks, CBB!  Hugs to you, too! 

Thanks for the lovely winter avatar, Brandi!
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #454 on: November 02, 2010, 12:05:28 AM »

I seriously think they are looking for trace blood and DNA evidence from a clean up.
Hope she was a sloppy house cleaner. Him too. They don't seem to be the knd of peeps that would be able to wipe an entire house down. If Zahra was in the house, they would have found her by now.
Never thought they found the leg from a transponder. Thought it was her who told. Who would have thought a transponder would be in the leg. And we don't know what kind of shape the leg was in, intact or partially destroyed beyond recognition by human eyes. 

The transponder isn't a GPS tool. (tracking) it's a bio-chip implanted in the leg that contains the identifying information/data about the leg. Year manufactured/manufacture name, serial number, etc..

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #455 on: November 02, 2010, 12:20:34 AM »

My beloved nephew is an addict.  He has used since age 8. I cannot imagine a drug he has not tried.  He is now 31.   For the past six years or so, his drug of choice has been crack.  He is currently incarcerated...AGAIN.

I have witnessed my boy strip naked and pour water on himself until the water came through the ceiling.   He has run naked down the street.   His nightmare is he is on fire.   He bounces off the walls, breaking the light switches, etc.

After a few uses, he is paranoid....I will not even attempt to tell you how bad that gets.  Once he starts, there is no stopping him.  I have seen my boy leave my home, find him a week later and he looks like the mentally ill homeless men SHUFFLING down the street. 
He has been drug behind a car leaving one holy mess of his body.

What I know is this...crack effects people differently.  Not all have the horrendous hallucinations, etc. 
My boy has a significant history of car theft that generally ends in high speed chases.  He knows he cannot win, but the drugs drive him. 
There is no one my boy would not steal from or betray. 

If crack is involved with the Bakers, there is NOTHING they will not do when high and nothing they will not do to get more drug.  I belond to several crack recovery support groups ( for families and friends ).  We all have the same story. 

Terri, I have never really been around this type of thing.  I wanted to thank you for sharing just a little of what you have been through and I pray God will give you peace and healing for your boy.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #456 on: November 02, 2010, 12:33:12 AM »

They could be removing the plumbing and pipes in the kitchen/bath to check if cleanup was performed? Maybe garbage disposal?
For blood, what all happened inside that house?

OMG...I am trying to catch up.  What in the world did those people do to her in that house???  This sounds terrible.  Taking out the wall, looking in crawlspace, removing kitchen cabinets?  Did they have her down in the crawlspace?  What?  OMG!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #457 on: November 02, 2010, 07:11:28 AM »

http://www.krqe.com/dpps/news/us/south/nc-police-say-fake-leg-found-belonged-to-missing-girl-nt10-jgr_3637225
Cops: Prosthetic leg is missing girl's
Zahra Baker was reported missing Oct. 9
Updated: Tuesday, 02 Nov 2010, 4:46 AM MDT
Published : Tuesday, 02 Nov 2010, 4:46 AM MDT

HICKORY, N.C. (AP) - A prosthetic leg found in western North Carolina belonged to a 10-year-old girl who has been missing for weeks, police said Monday.

The Hickory Police Department said the artificial left leg belonged to Zahra Baker, who lost her own leg to bone cancer. Police said the serial number on the leg recovered last Wednesday matched medical records that detectives collected from the girl's native Australia.

Police said a scanner was used to pull the serial number from a transponder inside the leg. Authorities released no other details, saying only that investigators continue to search the family's home in Hickory for additional evidence.
Zahra's father reported her missing Oct. 9. Authorities believe she is dead.

Searchers found the leg at a home where Zahra's stepmother once lived, Hickory Police Maj. Clyde Deal said last week. Deal said that the family lived at several locations in the county and that he wasn't sure how long ago they occupied that house. Authorities have said that the stepmother, Elisa Baker, is cooperating with the investigation.

Elisa Baker, 42, has been jailed on an obstruction of justice charge since the weekend Zahra disappeared. A Catawba County grand jury indicted her on the charge on Monday.

Police said Elisa Baker admitted to writing a bogus ransom note found at the scene of a fire in the family's backyard on the day her stepdaughter was reported missing.

Adam and Elisa Baker told police they had last seen Zahra in her bed at their home in Hickory, about 50 miles northwest of Charlotte. But police don't believe them.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Lazydog1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #458 on: November 02, 2010, 07:20:05 AM »

From his facebook.  Why would a guy who looks like this be interested or send money to Elesa?  I'm scratching my head 

I am wondering how these people hooked up. My only thought is. In our local post office there is a poster that tells how to adopts a soldier. Is it possible that is how EB hooked up with this person? Then thru corresponding she told him all the sob stories. Maybe he then shared those stories with his platoon and they took up a collection for beautiful little Zahra. I now wonder if he knows what has happened to this child and who is involved.

It is my prayer that Kyron be found and return home. Of course like everyone else I want him found alive but feel his parents need peace and closure. May this happen before Spring 2011.
Samarie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #459 on: November 02, 2010, 07:32:16 AM »

From his facebook.  Why would a guy who looks like this be interested or send money to Elesa?  I'm scratching my head 

I am wondering how these people hooked up. My only thought is. In our local post office there is a poster that tells how to adopts a soldier. Is it possible that is how EB hooked up with this person? Then thru corresponding she told him all the sob stories. Maybe he then shared those stories with his platoon and they took up a collection for beautiful little Zahra. I now wonder if he knows what has happened to this child and who is involved.

I believe the evil SM used a pic of her daughter, Amber, to con this soldier...I read it on the hinkymeter.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.