June 16, 2024, 04:53:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Zahra Clare Baker #5 10/28/10 - 11/4/10  (Read 175327 times)
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #660 on: November 03, 2010, 11:24:21 AM »

If the girl died from something to do with her illnesses, there would be no need for horrifying things to happen to her after her death. Lies, lies, lies.....period. If a person dies from illness, call the coroner....not the woodchipper.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Lenie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #661 on: November 03, 2010, 11:28:22 AM »

I sent a message to Aaron Young on his myspace to see if he would/could give me any info on the dogs.

All things will change in a blinking of the eye.
www.inhislightforgiven.org
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #662 on: November 03, 2010, 11:53:08 AM »

Elisa Baker's alleged jailhouse letters say Zahra not missing  (video)

http://www.wbtv.com/Global/story.asp?S=13433475

Thanks Northern Rose

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #663 on: November 03, 2010, 11:54:41 AM »

Elisa Baker's alleged jailhouse letters say Zahra not missing  (video)

http://www.wbtv.com/Global/story.asp?S=13433475

Thanks Northern Rose

Janet
Did Elisa know Gein before she sent him the letters to sell?  It sure sounds like it.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #664 on: November 03, 2010, 12:00:23 PM »

Report: Damning Letters On Missing Girl Claimed

HICKORY, N.C. (UPI) -- A man is claiming a missing North Carolina girl's stepmother has written that the child is dead.

AUDIO | Listen To Zahra Baker 911 Call

PHOTO GALLERY | See Photos Of 10 Year Old Zahra Baker

PHOTO GALLERY | Police Digging At Baker Home

"Eric Gein," a false name for the owner of the Web site serialkillersink.net, said he is selling two letters he received from Elisa Baker, stepmother of Zahra Baker, The Charlotte ******* reported. The letters also say her husband, Adam, did something to the girl's body.

"We didn't really kill her but what he did after the fact is kinda horrifying," one of the letters says. "Makes me scared of him."

Zahra was reported missing by her father Oct. 9. Both parents deny any involvement in her disappearance.

Hickory, N.C., police could not confirm the letters' authenticity. Deputy Chief Clyde Deal said late Tuesday much of the information they contain has been widely reported and is not new.

Deal said officers will compare the letters with samples of Elisa Baker's writing.

Gein, who lives in Jacksonville, Fla., has put the letters up for sale for $1,250 each.

Adam Baker was arrested, but later freed on bond, on charges of writing bad checks, communicating threats and assault with a deadly weapon. His wife is in jail on unrelated charges.

http://www.foxcharlotte.com/news/top-stories/Damning-Letters-On-Missing-Girl-Claimed-106614529.html
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #665 on: November 03, 2010, 12:07:36 PM »

If the girl died from something to do with her illnesses, there would be no need for horrifying things to happen to her after her death. Lies, lies, lies.....period. If a person dies from illness, call the coroner....not the woodchipper.

Agreed. 

If it had something to do with her illness, then they could charge them with neglect. 

I keep hearing those words of AB on the 9-1-1 call about Zahra going through puberty and brooding. 

These people were intent on covering this up. 

I'm trying to relate to the mindset of EB by reading her letters.  She was obsessed with this vampire lifestyle. 

AB had to also had to be into this lifestyle. 

What do vampires do?  Drink blood.

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #666 on: November 03, 2010, 12:08:32 PM »

I totally agree Nut. Lies, lies, lies, etc.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #667 on: November 03, 2010, 12:16:06 PM »

Father of missing 10 year old evicted

HICKORY, N.C. - The owner of the Baker home in Hickory is evicting Adam Baker, the father of missing 10-year-old Zahra Baker.

According to reports, Baker has spent the last two and a half weeks with relatives.

Investigators have ripped out parts of the floor, walls, ceiling, and plumbing during their search for evidence.

On Monday, investigators confirmed that the prosthetic leg discovered last Wednesday in Caldwell County is, in fact, the one belonging to Zahra Baker.

http://www2.wnct.com/news/2010/nov/03/father-missing-10-year-old-evicted-ar-507820/
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #668 on: November 03, 2010, 12:16:39 PM »

http://fandomania.com/vampire-and-blood-fetishes-run-amok-twilight-the-vampire-lifestyle-and-paraphilias-turned-fads/

Although it’s probably not harmful for teenagers who adopt the “vampire lifestyle” to dress in black, consume tomato soup and energy drinks designed to look like blood, and obsess over fictional characters from a popular young adult book series, this “vampire lifestyle” could, potentially, lead people to experiment with at-risk behaviors such as bloodletting, blood consumption, self-mutilation, assault, and even homicide. Take into consideration the risks associated with various paraphilias such as odaxelgina, hematolagina, and vampirism, each of which are related to vampires and/or the consumption of bodily fluids like blood and each of which is a recognized psychological or psychosexual condition. For those of you unfamiliar with these terms, here are a few abbreviated definitions:

•Paraphilia: Any sexual deviation that is considered abnormal in some societies or may prevent or hinder one’s ability to receive reciprocal love.
•Odaxelagnia: Sexual arousal gained from biting a partner or being bitten.
•Hematolagnia: Individuals sexually aroused by drinking human blood; also known as a “blood fetish.”
•Vampirism: A paraphilia involving the sexual attraction to vampires, sharp fangs, being bitten or biting, and/or blood; an umbrella term that includes many more specific fetishes like odaxelagnia and hematolagnia.
•Fetish: A form of sexual desire in which gratification depends to an abnormal degree on some object, item of clothing, part of the body, action, etc.
•Sadomasochism: The consensual use of domination and/or pain for sexual stimulation.

Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #669 on: November 03, 2010, 12:25:29 PM »

http://www.buzzle.com/articles/gothic-lifestyle.html

Gothic Lifestyle

The term Gothic comes from Germanic tribes which ruled over Europe during the Middle Ages. Gothicism was popularized through literature and it became a distinguished culture in the mid 19th century. Goths have always been considered as odd and attention seeking individuals by people who consider themselves to be normal. Goths are people who regard themselves as misfits in the mundane everyday life of mainstream culture. So, they have created a lifestyle for themselves, which gives them the freedom of portraying their distinctiveness and individuality. Though Gothic lifestyle still faces numerous criticisms, it has evolved as a rich sub-culture which connects every goth to the other.

Gothic lifestyle is a way of living, where the Goths follow their own set of values and attitudes. They have a distinct culture, which includes architecture, literature, dressing style, appearance, art and music. The fact that is most popular about Gothic lifestyle is their sense of dressing. Black is the color that is associated with the Goths. However, other dark colors like blood red, purple, dark green and blue are also popular among the Gothic people. Even their appearance is distinguished with a pale base and dark make up. They prefer their hair to be straight and pitch black. However, merely dressing up like a Goth cannot make a person one. Being a Goth is more about the attitude that a person has. Gothic people choose this lifestyle because they feel detached from the mainstream culture and lifestyle. Gothic lifestyle gives them a sense of independence, where they can, not only express their emotions and feelings, but also live life in a way that is unacceptable in the conventional society.

Death is another important element that is connected with Goths. Human beings in the conventional society live in the fear of death. However, Gothic people follow an attitude that is totally different from that. They revel in the concept of death and take it as a natural extension of life. Goths are known to have an attraction towards darkness and depression. Their detached and depressed faces are a reflection of the darkness and sadness that encompasses the existence of all human beings. Goths in a gloomy way enjoy the darkness that life offers.

The attitude and style of the Goths are reflected in their architecture, arts, music and literature. Goth music has been influenced by several eras and can be divided into four main sections, which include Medieval, 80s - Dark Wave, Dark Techno/Industrial/EBM and Dark Metal.

Gothic literature developed during the Romantic age, with the writings of writers like Byron, Shelley, etc. Along with the works of these writers, Goths are interested in reading works of Dante, Tolstoy and also historical books, Greek mythology and the Bible.

Gothic lifestyle is an alternative way of living life, which consists of people who share the same thoughts and views. Goths do not chose this lifestyle because it makes them cool and different, but because they feel comfortable in the Gothic world. In short, Goths are no different from human kind, only their perspective is.

sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #670 on: November 03, 2010, 12:26:23 PM »

this is so horrifying.  step monster is pure evil.  reading her letters it's almost like she is trying to strike up a relationship with this gein guy, we know she has a history of doing this, she is such a sicko.

i don't know if any of you read Jodi Picoult books but I just finished her most recent one, about a teen with aspergers who is fascinated with forensics and crime scene investigations (it's called "House Rules")...in the book, I was shocked when the first case that was successfully prosecuted from the woodchipper evidence was brought up.

i feel unfortunately, that this is what Adam did to Zahra, that or something similarly grotesque like dismembering her with another type of tool.  Those are the only things I can think of that would be enough to "Scare" step monster, that is if she's telling the truth.  Hopefully they found some good evidence in the house if they tried to clean up.

This case is so sad and heartbreaking
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #671 on: November 03, 2010, 12:30:29 PM »

Agreed. 

If it had something to do with her illness, then they could charge them with neglect. 

I keep hearing those words of AB on the 9-1-1 call about Zahra going through puberty and brooding. 

These people were intent on covering this up. 

I'm trying to relate to the mindset of EB by reading her letters.  She was obsessed with this vampire lifestyle. 

AB had to also had to be into this lifestyle. 

What do vampires do?  Drink blood.
There are many people interested in vampires, movies, TV shows which are big now, just like when I was a kid, with Dark Shadows and horror movies. I really think most people fascinated with this are not going to drink blood. I don't think she drank blood, if I'm wrong I will apologize.
ScareyCarrie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #672 on: November 03, 2010, 12:31:02 PM »

morning all..
hopefully today will be the day that Zahra is found...bless this child..

how do we know for sure that biomom was paying child support? do they have family courts in Aus for cases like this? parent paying child support but the custodial parent keeps the child away from the other parent?

Good morning Monkeys 

Cookie in one of the Biomum's first few postings, that was brought over here she said she pays child support to AB, thru a direct deposit account, so her $ automatically would go in there for him to save, use, withdrawl, via check, atm or debit card i assume, and that even tho she did this she still was not privy to his where abouts or info.

i had also thought that depending on the bank, he could not change his addy when he moves, or update anything, you can even choose not to have statements mailed out, so it wouldnt really make a difference.. not that your question asked all that, just added in where my brain went with the possabilities on this issue... hope it helped and if you want me to find the original post brought over here from Biomum let me know...i will look for it
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #673 on: November 03, 2010, 12:32:44 PM »

Pond being drained near where Zahra's leg was found; stepmom letters surface

HICKORY, NC (WBTV) - A week since a prosthetic leg was found belonging to a missing 10-year-old girl, searchers have returned to that same area to drain a pond and look for more clues related to her 3 week disappearance.

On Wednesday morning, about 2 dozen people were searching off Christie Road in Caldwell County looking for anything related Zahra Baker, whose stepmother, Elisa, is still being held in jail. Near noon on Wednesday, crews with a pump arrived and began draining a pond in that area.
The search comes just hours after WBTV came into possession of some letters that were allegedly written by Elisa Baker. The letters were allegedly written to someone at a web site that began a letter-writing relationship with Baker since she has been in jail. (Click here to read the letters and learn more about them)

The search off Christie Road, which is closed to traffic, involves a "line search" where crews walk in a line about 15 feet about through woods checking for anything that looks suspicious.

Earlier this week, the owner of the Baker home in Hickory is evicted Adam Baker, the father of the missing 10-year-old, WBTV has learned.
According to reports, Baker, who was briefly jailed last week on un-related charges, has spent about the last two and a half weeks with relatives.  Investigators have ripped out parts of the floor, walls, ceiling, and plumbing during their search for evidence in the house.
On Monday, investigators confirmed that the prosthetic leg discovered last Wednesday off Christie Road in Caldwell County is, in fact, the one belonging to  Zahra Baker.
Hickory Police Department said on Monday that medical records obtained from Australia, where the prosthetic leg was originally fitted, matched the serial number on the leg.  A scanner was used to extract the serial number from a transponder placed inside the prosthesis, which was used as Zahra's left leg.   

Also on Monday, Elisa Baker, the stepmother of Zahra Baker, was indicted by a Catawba County Grand Jury on an obstruction of justice charge related to the investigation of the missing girl.
As she was being indicted in one county, Elisa Baker appeared in court in Burke County on Monday afternoon to face a felony larceny charge unrelated the 10-year-old girl's disappearance.  No evidence was presented in that case and it was continued until Dec. 6 when Baker will have to be back in Burke County Court.

MORE...

http://morganton.wbtv.com/content/pond-being-drained-near-where-zahras-leg-was-found-stepmom-letters-surface
ScareyCarrie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #674 on: November 03, 2010, 12:33:44 PM »

this is so horrifying.  step monster is pure evil.  reading her letters it's almost like she is trying to strike up a relationship with this gein guy, we know she has a history of doing this, she is such a sicko.

i don't know if any of you read Jodi Picoult books but I just finished her most recent one, about a teen with aspergers who is fascinated with forensics and crime scene investigations (it's called "House Rules")...in the book, I was shocked when the first case that was successfully prosecuted from the woodchipper evidence was brought up.

i feel unfortunately, that this is what Adam did to Zahra, that or something similarly grotesque like dismembering her with another type of tool.  Those are the only things I can think of that would be enough to "Scare" step monster, that is if she's telling the truth.  Hopefully they found some good evidence in the house if they tried to clean up.

This case is so sad and heartbreaking

I myself have been trying to think what could "horrify" her and make her "fear" him, i am thinking she is just trying to make him look worse and herself look more.. innocent and like he is so evil and she was so scared of him she had to, and was living in fear type of BS.. just MOO
ScareyCarrie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #675 on: November 03, 2010, 12:35:52 PM »

Pond being drained near where Zahra's leg was found; stepmom letters surface

HICKORY, NC (WBTV) - A week since a prosthetic leg was found belonging to a missing 10-year-old girl, searchers have returned to that same area to drain a pond and look for more clues related to her 3 week disappearance.

On Wednesday morning, about 2 dozen people were searching off Christie Road in Caldwell County looking for anything related Zahra Baker, whose stepmother, Elisa, is still being held in jail. Near noon on Wednesday, crews with a pump arrived and began draining a pond in that area.
The search comes just hours after WBTV came into possession of some letters that were allegedly written by Elisa Baker. The letters were allegedly written to someone at a web site that began a letter-writing relationship with Baker since she has been in jail. (Click here to read the letters and learn more about them)

The search off Christie Road, which is closed to traffic, involves a "line search" where crews walk in a line about 15 feet about through woods checking for anything that looks suspicious.

Earlier this week, the owner of the Baker home in Hickory is evicted Adam Baker, the father of the missing 10-year-old, WBTV has learned.
According to reports, Baker, who was briefly jailed last week on un-related charges, has spent about the last two and a half weeks with relatives.  Investigators have ripped out parts of the floor, walls, ceiling, and plumbing during their search for evidence in the house.
On Monday, investigators confirmed that the prosthetic leg discovered last Wednesday off Christie Road in Caldwell County is, in fact, the one belonging to  Zahra Baker.
Hickory Police Department said on Monday that medical records obtained from Australia, where the prosthetic leg was originally fitted, matched the serial number on the leg.  A scanner was used to extract the serial number from a transponder placed inside the prosthesis, which was used as Zahra's left leg.   

Also on Monday, Elisa Baker, the stepmother of Zahra Baker, was indicted by a Catawba County Grand Jury on an obstruction of justice charge related to the investigation of the missing girl.
As she was being indicted in one county, Elisa Baker appeared in court in Burke County on Monday afternoon to face a felony larceny charge unrelated the 10-year-old girl's disappearance.  No evidence was presented in that case and it was continued until Dec. 6 when Baker will have to be back in Burke County Court.

MORE...

http://morganton.wbtv.com/content/pond-being-drained-near-where-zahras-leg-was-found-stepmom-letters-surface

Hmm very interesting, this could go along the lines of the theory of (insert monkey name i should remember as i responded to their post) about her prosthetic leg pos. floating? maybe they pulled it off threw it in bushes and her in water? just thinking aloud...

Morning Northern  an angelic monkey
Samarie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #676 on: November 03, 2010, 12:40:22 PM »

I'm beginning to wonder with all the goth and vampire references, drug use and fantasy life style, and the apparent immaturity of both Elisa and Adam Baker, if poor Zahra wasn't some sort of sacrificial lamb. Maybe there is some sort of cult involvement. Just thinking out loud...
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #677 on: November 03, 2010, 12:43:55 PM »

Morning Carrie 

Adam had access to woodchippers, chainsaws, log splitters any of these makes me think of horrific when used in the same sentence as Zahra.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #678 on: November 03, 2010, 12:45:29 PM »

Hickory PD draining pond in Zahra search

CALDWELL COUNTY, N.C. – Hickory police are draining a pond near Christie Road in connection with the disappearance of Zahra Baker.

A prosthetic leg that belonged to the 10-year-old cancer survivor was found at a search site off of Christie Road last Wednesday.

Zahra Baker’s stepmother, Elisa Baker, used to live near that search site. Elisa Baker is currently in jail, charged with obstruction of justice, for allegedly writing a ransom note that was found at her home the day Zahra was reported missing.

On Tuesday two letters, allegedly written by Elisa Baker from her jail cell, were sent to NewsChannel 36. 

In the letters, Elisa Baker places blame for Zahra’s disappearance on the girl’s father, Adam Baker.

She also says that Zahra “isn’t missing” but that she and her husband didn’t kill the 10-year-old.

"We didn't really kill her but what he did after the fact is kinda horrifying. Makes me scared of him."

http://www.wcnc.com/news/local/Hickory-PD-draining-pond-in-Zahra-search-106620584.html
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #679 on: November 03, 2010, 12:50:48 PM »

Zahra Baker Case: Letters Apparently From Elisa Baker Say Husband Did Something 'Horrifying' (with video)

Cops Say Letters Make Claims Similar to What Elisa Baker Told Police

In jailhouse letters apparently written by the stepmother of missing 10-year-old Zahra Baker, she claims that neither she nor her husband killed the disabled girl, but that Zahra's father did something "horrifying" after the girl was dead.

Police in Hickory, N.C., where Elisa Baker is being held on an obstruction of justice charge, said they couldn't verify that she wrote the letters without looking at them.

Deputy Chief Clyde Deal told ABC News that the handwriting was "similar" to hers and the content matched some of what the woman has been telling police.

"I don't necessarily have any reason to doubt [that Elisa Baker wrote the letters], but I can't say that she did write them either," Deal said.

The letters, obtained by ABC News, appear to shift any blame from Elisa Baker to her husband Adam Baker.

"We really didn't kill her, but what he did after the fact is kinda horrifying," Elisa Baker wrote to crime memorabilia dealer Eric Gein from jail. "[It] makes me scared of him. So I probably am gonna go ahead and file [for divorce]. I have lost my whole life anyway."

Elisa Baker reported her stepdaughter missing on Oct. 9 and was arrested a day later on unrelated charges. She was later charged with felony obstructing justice for allegedly writing a fake $1 million ransom note in relation to her daughter's disappearance.

Gein, who runs the website SerialKillersInk.net, told ABC News he contacted Elisa Baker by letter weeks ago under an assumed name. The letters he received in return, first reported by AOL News, describe strained life in the Baker home. She allegedly signed one letter, "Dark Love Always, Elisa."

Further down the page between doodles of candles and a spider she writes, "Goth's Rule [sic]" and "Vamps Rule!" The comments are similar to those made on a MySpace page believed to belong to Elisa Baker.

Though police have been searching for Zahra's remains for weeks, Elisa Baker claims in the letters, "The cops know where she is and what he has done," apparently referring to her husband.

"[Adam Baker] knows what happened to Zahra, and yet I'm the one in here at least for now," she writes.

In the letters, Elisa Baker now claims Adam Baker actually wrote the phony ransom note.

MORE...

http://abcnews.go.com/US/zahra-baker-case-letters-suggest-adam-baker-involvement/story?id=12043321&page=1

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.