June 16, 2024, 03:26:25 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Zahra Clare Baker #5 10/28/10 - 11/4/10  (Read 175304 times)
Nightowl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #820 on: November 03, 2010, 09:26:08 PM »

http://www.smh.com.au/world/missing-zahras-mother-points-finger-at-husband-20101104-17et0.html

Missing Zahra's mother points finger at husband Georgina Robinson
November 4, 2010 - 12:18PM

Elisa Baker, the letter, her husband Adam, and missing Zahra.

The stepmother of missing Australian girl Zahra Baker has reportedly pointed the finger at her husband over the 10-year-old's disappearance.

A website that features interviews and letters from notorious criminals has published two letters allegedly handwritten by Elisa Baker from her jail cell.

Ms Baker blames Zahra's Australian father, Adam Baker, saying: "He knows what happened to Zahra and yet I'm the one in here at least for now".

Advertisement: Story continues below Zahra was reported missing from her North Carolina home on October 9.

Police this week confirmed that a prosthetic leg found near where Ms Baker once lived had belonged to Zahra.

In another letter, Ms Baker says: "we really didn't kill her but what [Mr Baker] did after the fact is kinda horrifying."

She goes on to say that she is afraid of her husband.

She also writes, "Zahra isn't missing. The cops know where she is and what [Mr Baker] has done. That's right what he has done."

The letters reportedly feature illustrations of spiders, candelabras with the phrases "Vamps Rule!" and "Be part of the freak show!" written on them.

The owners of the website, serialkillersink.net, told an American local news network they reached out to Ms Baker using a pen name.

"We don't doubt the authenticity of it," one owner, Jessika Gein, told Charlotte-based WBTV.

"If we write to that person and we get something back and it's stamped by the prison or the jail, the envelope, then we pretty much know it's legit," Ms Gein said.

She said the police also knew about the letters.

"They said that they have copies of all the letters that are coming and outgoing and that they know they're legit letters," she said.

"So they don't doubt it and neither do we."

Ms Barker is in custody for allegedly forging a ransom note following her stepdaughter's disappearance.

Mr Baker was this week evicted from the family's home in the small town of Hickory.

The couple met in an internet virtual chat room.

Ms Baker moved to Australia before the couple moved back to the United States, taking Zahra with them.

In the letters, Ms Baker says she is "scared" of her husband.

"I have heard from mail I have gotten that people think he is guilty and heartless towards me," she writes.

"Makes me wonder if there hasn't been someone else.

"My lawyers have asked me if I wanted to divorce him cause of some stuff that's come out about Zahra.

"We really didn't kill her but what he did after the fact is kinda horrifying.

"Makes me scared of him."

Sorry if this has already been posted, I had a quick look but didn't see it.

mariloo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #821 on: November 03, 2010, 09:30:08 PM »

I do hope these two get the death penalty.  I wish they could suffer the same way as poor little Zahra did.  Maybe the executioner could cut a foot off while they are still alive.  I am not mean but I pray for an "eye for an eye" type of justice.  I know that will never happen cause there are too many laws to protect the criminals, but who will stand up for little Zahra?  In my heart as a Christian, I know Jesus took her quickly because he says,"Let the little children come to me".  But I still want to hurt these two monsters.
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #822 on: November 03, 2010, 09:31:28 PM »

I do hope these two get the death penalty.  I wish they could suffer the same way as poor little Zahra did.  Maybe the executioner could cut a foot off while they are still alive.  I am not mean but I pray for an "eye for an eye" type of justice.  I know that will never happen cause there are too many laws to protect the criminals, but who will stand up for little Zahra?  In my heart as a Christian, I know Jesus took her quickly because he says,"Let the little children come to me".  But I still want to hurt these two monsters.

I know Mariloo.... I hope God brings you some peace tonight.....

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #823 on: November 03, 2010, 09:31:33 PM »

On NG they are saying they spoke to the friend who received the third letter from Gothmonster and in that letter EB states that this is all her daughters fault.  Had her daughter not called DSS none of this would have happened

Elisa probably meant a kidnap hoax would not have been necessary.  Without the fear of a DSS checkup that would discover a missing Zahra ... Adam and Eliza could have lived their lives in the trailer as a childless couple.

Janet

+++++++

Police search in Burke County for remains of missing girl
Updated Wednesday, Oct 13 at 9:42 AM

The land searched belongs to the family of a foreman at the tree trimming company where Zahra's father, Adam, works. It is an area where mulch, wood chips, and heavy equipment is stored. Bobby Green, a former employee of the company, says Baker would have had access there. ....

Zahra was reported missing on Saturday, but police say it's been over a month since anyone other than the girl's father and stepmother has seen her. Elisa Baker says she saw Zahra sleeping at 2:30 a.m. Saturday.  Adam Baker says he last saw his daughter the Thursday before was reported missing.

Green said he visited the home weeks ago, but Elisa Baker told him Zahra was sick and couldn't leave her room.

"Outside the immediate family, we cannot confirm that anyone has seen Zahra in the last month,” Chief Adkins said.

That includes next-door neighbor Charles Bost, who says Zahra's father and stepmother, Adam and Elisa Baker, chatted with him in the yard once or twice and mentioned their dog.

But, he says, in the month and a half the Baker's lived here, they never mentioned a daughter.

"I didn't even know that she existed. I mean I've never seen her and I never heard him mention her or anything like that,” Bost said.

http://www.wcnc.com/home/Police-searching--104818544.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Nightowl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #824 on: November 03, 2010, 09:31:48 PM »

Another Australian news site is also reporting:

http://www.news.com.au/world/police-draining-pond-in-zahra-baker-search-as-elisas-letters-point-to-dad-adam/story-e6frfkyi-1225947586590

They seem to be reporting in more detail now.
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #825 on: November 03, 2010, 09:35:35 PM »

In the high weeds you could miss a lot of evidence. What are the poles they are using ? Thanks for the pics Brandi.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #826 on: November 03, 2010, 09:36:52 PM »

Thanks Nightowl
mariloo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #827 on: November 03, 2010, 09:42:11 PM »

I am just so sick about this.  I had hoped she had been sold and would be found alive and would be able to live out her life loved by someone.  I am not sure about bio-mom.  I would  love to wrap my arms around her and tell her just how special she is.  Thanks for the good wishes and I hope all will have some sort of peace with this.  I pray everyday for everyone searching and those of us who are on the outside looking in and whatever family she has left.
mariloo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #828 on: November 03, 2010, 09:49:05 PM »

I am just so sick about this.  I had hoped she had been sold and would be found alive and would be able to live out her life loved by someone.  I am not sure about bio-mom.  I would  love to wrap my arms around her (Zahra)and tell her just how special she is.  Thanks for the good wishes and I hope all will have some sort of peace with this.  I pray everyday for everyone searching and those of us who are on the outside looking in and whatever family she has left.
Nightowl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #829 on: November 03, 2010, 09:55:41 PM »

Thanks Nightowl

You are very welcome klaasend! 
Lazydog1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #830 on: November 03, 2010, 09:59:41 PM »

It really irritates me and angers me when I see a headline or story that states" Zahra's Mother".
This inhuman piece of trash is not and never was Zahra's Mother. Those two words don't even go together. 

It is my prayer that Kyron be found and return home. Of course like everyone else I want him found alive but feel his parents need peace and closure. May this happen before Spring 2011.
Nana29
Monkey Junky

Happy Independance Day!God Bless America!

« Reply #831 on: November 03, 2010, 10:05:28 PM »

It really irritates me and angers me when I see a headline or story that states" Zahra's Mother".
This inhuman piece of trash is not and never was Zahra's Mother. Those two words don't even go together. 

I so agree with you!   

Children are living jewels dropped unstained from heaven.
God is good, but never dance in a small boat.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #832 on: November 03, 2010, 10:10:52 PM »

an angelic monkey

Proverbs 3:5-6Trust in the Lord with all your heart;  do not depend on your own understanding. Seek his will in all you do, and he will show you which path to take.

____

Mariloo

In the Fall of 2007, a book authored by the mother of Natalee Holloway was released.  Beth Holloway shares with readers the heartbreak, the frustration and the desperations in her ongoing journey to be a voice for her daughter until justice prevails.  This amazing woman who has been a personal source of encouragement and inspiration also shares the sustaining faith that has given her courage to endure.

Sincerely, Janet

+++++++

Loving Natalee: A Mother's Testament of Hope and Faith
by Beth Holloway

Pages 100-103:
I rise and make my way up the hillside to the next cross and the next one and the next, repeating my prayers.

I am looking to the sky, which is growing bluer as dawn breaks, and talking to God.  And as I reach the fifth cross, the answer to these prayers comes.  Complete peace blankets me, and I am still.  It's a familiar feeling, yet unknown to me like this before now.  It comes in total stillness.  Silence. And in this instant I know that Natalee is with God.

I understand that from the moment she got into Deepak Kalpoe's car her heavenly Father wrapped His loving arms around her and cared for her through whatever ordeal she encountered that night.

He entrusted me with her care for eighteen years.  Now I must trust Him to care for her.  So I never ask Him why.  Why Natalee?  Why me?  I don't ask.  To do that undermines faith.  Instead, I form an "acceptance trust" with Him there on the windy hillside.  God never questioned me when she was in my care.  I must not question Him.

Page 219:  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #833 on: November 03, 2010, 10:27:28 PM »

In the high weeds you could miss a lot of evidence. What are the poles they are using ? Thanks for the pics Brandi.

Welcome.

Looks like some are using scythes to cut down the tall weeds and others appear to be using poles (nothing attached to them.)

At lease I cannot see anything attached.

Odd.

Maybe someone here knows what they would be using?

mariloo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #834 on: November 03, 2010, 10:34:14 PM »

an angelic monkey

Proverbs 3:5-6Trust in the Lord with all your heart;  do not depend on your own understanding. Seek his will in all you do, and he will show you which path to take.

____

Mariloo

In the Fall of 2007, a book authored by the mother of Natalee Holloway was released.  Beth Holloway shares with readers the heartbreak, the frustration and the desperations in her ongoing journey to be a voice for her daughter until justice prevails.  This amazing woman who has been a personal source of encouragement and inspiration also shares the sustaining faith that has given her courage to endure.

Sincerely, Janet

+++++++

Loving Natalee: A Mother's Testament of Hope and Faith
by Beth Holloway

Pages 100-103:
I rise and make my way up the hillside to the next cross and the next one and the next, repeating my prayers.

I am looking to the sky, which is growing bluer as dawn breaks, and talking to God.  And as I reach the fifth cross, the answer to these prayers comes.  Complete peace blankets me, and I am still.  It's a familiar feeling, yet unknown to me like this before now.  It comes in total stillness.  Silence. And in this instant I know that Natalee is with God.

I understand that from the moment she got into Deepak Kalpoe's car her heavenly Father wrapped His loving arms around her and cared for her through whatever ordeal she encountered that night.

He entrusted me with her care for eighteen years.  Now I must trust Him to care for her.  So I never ask Him why.  Why Natalee?  Why me?  I don't ask.  To do that undermines faith.  Instead, I form an "acceptance trust" with Him there on the windy hillside.  God never questioned me when she was in my care.  I must not question Him.

Page 219:  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.

Thank you.  This is so comforting.  I admire Beth so much.  I hope she got out of the prison she was in recently for going to see Urine.
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #835 on: November 03, 2010, 11:21:17 PM »

Regarding the tools; I saw a pole in one video, and the reporter stated they were using "machetes."

I'm wondering - speculating - why LE are using the term "bone" (singular)?  And why they have chosen not to make known which type of bone it is?  And whether the immediate directive for the reporters and helicopter to back off indicates that it may have been something more substantial or sensitive than a small bone or a piece of bone?

Perhaps it was a larger bone, like a femur?  Or possibly even her skull??

As to why the search did not appear to be more painstaking and methodical, perhaps they were first doing a general search in order to try to confirm the accuracy of the information they have been given; that Zahra really had been left there.  Perhaps finding a "bone" that is hers was a necessary step in confirming this "tip" or confession or whatever. 

So, if it turns out that this bone does belong to our dear little Aussie girl, then I guess that would launch the real deal:  a full-scale, ground-clearing, inch-by-inch grid search.  What a heartbreaking job that must be.

Whatever this "bone" is, it may not even be hers; we will have to wait and see.  On pins and needles here.  Yes, let's pray they find her. She deserves to be found and laid to rest with dignity and love.

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #836 on: November 03, 2010, 11:34:22 PM »

Almighty God, with humbled hearts and spirits low, we enter your throne room of mercy and grace.  We thank you God for receiving our prayers and thoughts as great plumes of smoke being captured in the golden bowl beneath your mercy seat.  We thank you Lord for collecting our every tear in your crystal bottle.  You know our thoughts before we speak, you know our hearts before we pray, yet we beseech you to hear our thoughts and hear our prayers.  We thank you for our precious Saviour who cloaks each of us with his righteousness so within this sanctuary we may come.  Our hearts are breaking, our sense of decency is broken . . . like cups which have held something precious.  Mend our hearts, mend our sense of decency . . . mend us because we are precious in your sight.  We praise you for receiving Zahra into your embrace where she will remain forever, awaiting to see and meet all who love and have loved her.  What a joy it will be to see her as you have made her whole.  You are too wonderful for words.
Be with her family, be with the searchers, be with LE, be with all who truly care for this delicate child.  Envelop them with your warmth and peace.  Oh Father, we know your ways are not our ways . . . but we trust you completely.
Give rest to the weary so that tomorrow with a newness of purpose they may walk in the way you guide them.
We praise you for what you have done for all of us and we ask forgiveness for forgetting sometimes to give you thanks.
With quiet spirits, we leave this sanctuary . . . knowing you are with us every moment no matter where we are, where we live, or who we love.  Thank you.  Praise you.  Amen and Amen.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #837 on: November 03, 2010, 11:36:03 PM »

Hickory PD: Bone found could be related to Zahra Baker case (wth video)

CALDWELL COUNTY, N.C. – A bone found in the woods during a search Wednesday is being tested to see if it belongs to Zahra Baker, the missing 10 year-old who police believe was murdered.

Searchers found the bone in an area where hunters often dispose of deer carcasses.

Investigators think it could be human and it will be tested at the State Medical Examiner’s Office.

Hickory police reported the find after spending part of Wednesday draining a pond near Christie Road and searching the woods near that pond. A prosthetic leg that belonged to the 10-year-old cancer survivor was found at a search site off in the area last Wednesday.

Pastor Nicky Waters from nearby Poovey's Chapel Baptist Church lives near the search site and he's seen investigators combing the area.

"Looking at and under everything they see,” Waters said. "Sometimes people put animal carcasses beside the road, there's an area down there where there are no houses, so in the dark of night they kind of throw their  trash out.”

Zahra Baker’s stepmother, Elisa Baker, used to live near that search site as well. She is currently in jail, charged with obstruction of justice, for allegedly writing a ransom note that was found at her home the day Zahra was reported missing.

On Tuesday, a man who goes by the name "Eric Gein" of Serialkillersink.net shared two letters, allegedly written by Elisa Baker from her jail cell, with NewsChannel 36.

In the letters, Elisa Baker places blame for Zahra’s disappearance on the girl’s father, Adam Baker.

“He knows what's happened to Zahra and yet I’m the one here at least for now,” the letter says.

She also says that Zahra “isn’t missing” but that she and her husband didn’t kill the 10-year-old.

"We didn't really kill her but what he did after the fact is kinda horrifying. Makes me scared of him."

If Baker's words are true, legal experts say it shows Baker has knowledge of what happened.

That, experts say, is enough knowledge to rule herself out or blame someone else.

If she knows enough to write that then she must know something about what happened, sources said.

http://www.wcnc.com/news/zahra-baker/Hickory-PD-draining-pond-in-Zahra-search-106620584.html
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #838 on: November 03, 2010, 11:38:56 PM »

Almighty God, with humbled hearts and spirits low, we enter your throne room of mercy and grace.  We thank you God for receiving our prayers and thoughts as great plumes of smoke being captured in the golden bowl beneath your mercy seat.  We thank you Lord for collecting our every tear in your crystal bottle.  You know our thoughts before we speak, you know our hearts before we pray, yet we beseech you to hear our thoughts and hear our prayers.  We thank you for our precious Saviour who cloaks each of us with his righteousness so within this sanctuary we may come.  Our hearts are breaking, our sense of decency is broken . . . like cups which have held something precious.  Mend our hearts, mend our sense of decency . . . mend us because we are precious in your sight.  We praise you for receiving Zahra into your embrace where she will remain forever, awaiting to see and meet all who love and have loved her.  What a joy it will be to see her as you have made her whole.  You are too wonderful for words.
Be with her family, be with the searchers, be with LE, be with all who truly care for this delicate child.  Envelop them with your warmth and peace.  Oh Father, we know your ways are not our ways . . . but we trust you completely.
Give rest to the weary so that tomorrow with a newness of purpose they may walk in the way you guide them.
We praise you for what you have done for all of us and we ask forgiveness for forgetting sometimes to give you thanks.
With quiet spirits, we leave this sanctuary . . . knowing you are with us every moment no matter where we are, where we live, or who we love.  Thank you.  Praise you.  Amen and Amen.

Amen and Amen
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #839 on: November 03, 2010, 11:43:50 PM »

Zahra. Something that we read about in your soul and spirit has touched us all. Your courage and bravery in all you faced in your life cut short has made us weep tears for you. I know that you are in a place where there is no more pain and suffering. Any one of us would have taken you in and loved you and cared for you. Your Mama didn't know and she never stopped loving you. I wish comfort and peace to Zahra's Mother.
I was outside looking at the stars and I imagined that you were now a star in the Southern Cross. Peace be with the Spirit of Zahra.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.