April 27, 2024, 07:59:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #175 11/29/10 - 12/20/10  (Read 171557 times)
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #100 on: November 29, 2010, 10:42:30 PM »

Had this in mind before I got distracted.....Does anyone believe that the defense has received no reports from their experts?
I don't get it. Are they just verbalizing their conclusions? Are the experts writing reports and not submitting them?

What I believe is the defense told their experts not to produce one so that they dont have to turn it over...then again if they had anything decent & plausible they would be waving it around while passing out party favors.
I agree Capp!
If any of the reports were favorable to Casey, Bozo would hang them on every telephone pole in Orlando.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #101 on: November 30, 2010, 02:34:44 AM »

The impact of these invasive calls knowing darn well they are not only attempting to raise reasonable doubt but looking for anyone else to become a suspect is going to be felt well beyond this case.   People shouldnt have to feel apprehensive about helping in a search without getting their privacy invaded unmercifully and/or under fear that they will become a suspect in a crime.    We've already seen examples of Bozo's PI being surly & this team's less than respectable conduct.  Funny thing about people with a hidden agenda, they usually get snagged....so here's to waiting for the day they finally get called out on it HARD.

I "think" they are looking for someone or ones specifically. They do not know who they are looking for, but they are frantically searching for them by going through all the names and lists. I think the ones they are looking for were not with TES and are LE. If they aren't careful they might find more than they bargained for. It has been said there are a LOT of pictures of that area and other areas taken in the summer and later in the year which show DEEP water there.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #102 on: November 30, 2010, 02:36:54 AM »

http://www.wesh.com/r/25951506/detail.html
New Witnesses May Indicate Casey Didn't Dump Body
List Of Witnesses To Be Turned Over This Week

POSTED: 4:56 pm EST November 29, 2010
UPDATED: 6:21 pm EST November 29, 2010

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Casey Anthony's defense team said on Monday it has more than a dozen new witnesses that support the claim Anthony did not place her daughter's remains in the woods.

Defense attorneys said they have 15 to 20 people who searched the exact area where Caylee Anthony's remains were found but found no body.

In the past, Texas EquuSearch volunteers have given sworn statements saying that the area in question was under water and there was no way to figure out what was there.
Defense attorney Cheney Mason said the names of the witnesses will be given to Judge Belvin Perry on Friday.

For the first time on Monday, Anthony defense attorney Jose Baez acknowledged his team may put off a motion to introduce evidence that the man who found the remains, Roy Kronk, should have been considered a suspect in the case.

Perry warned Baez that he should make up his mind about the motion soon.

The judge also turned down the prosecution's request for the defense to turn over potentially sensitive records of financial arrangements with defense experts.

"If they want to know what each person is being paid, they can simply ask them," Baez said.
Perry said he will require the defense to turn over notes taken by the experts along with any photos and video they've taken. The defense will also be required to give prosecutors information about what field each of the experts will be addressing.

Anthony's mother, Cindy Anthony, was at Monday's hearing but was unable to address her daughter.

thanks trim............I dont care how many people say they searched the EXACT spot.....the state will prove the area was underwater......just like Laura Buchanan changed her story.....I'll bet these people will too.

I don't think they have ANYONE who searched that area. I think it is all a lie and and power play to taint the jury pool with reasonable doubt. They are saying that just like they have said so many other LIES and just like the other lies, they will NEVER PRODUCE all these people. It is ALL A LIE !!

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #103 on: November 30, 2010, 02:39:31 AM »

Had this in mind before I got distracted.....Does anyone believe that the defense has received no reports from their experts?
I don't get it. Are they just verbalizing their conclusions? Are the experts writing reports and not submitting them?

What I believe is the defense told their experts not to produce one so that they dont have to turn it over...then again if they had anything decent & plausible they would be waving it around while passing out party favors.
I agree Capp!
If any of the reports were favorable to Casey, Bozo would hang them on every telephone pole in Orlando.

I would bet money there are not reports because NONE of the experts have anything which would help the defense. They would not want derogatory info on paper and told them not to do any written reports. I can see Bozo telling the experts to hold their notes and then the state gets them in court it will all come out. They are all "crooked as a dog's hind leg" and I trust none of them.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #104 on: November 30, 2010, 02:51:20 AM »

In that pic Cindy looks like she had a boob job!  Smile

If she did she needs to get her money back because they are sagging like she is 90 years old. My mom looks better in a sweater and she is almost 90.

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #105 on: November 30, 2010, 06:20:05 AM »

Good morning, monkeys!

I was unable to be here for the hearing yesterday...but I was okay with it because I knew there would be plently of posts for me to find out what happened.

Just want to say "thank you" to all the monkeys who posted links, Brandi for the pictures, and all the posts about what was going on during the hearing (it's wonderful to look at the pictures and then read the posts). 

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #106 on: November 30, 2010, 07:03:23 AM »

http://www.cnn.com/2010/CRIME/11/29/florida.casey.anthony.trial/
Judge rules on motions as murder suspect Anthony appears in courtFrom Nancy Leung, In SessionNovember 29, 2010 7:26 p.m. EST
Orlando, Florida (CNN) -- The judge in the murder trial of a Florida woman accused of killing her 2-year-old daughter ruled Monday that defense attorneys do not have to give prosecutors contracts, billing and expense records of their expert witnesses.

However, Judge Belvin Perry also ruled that any notes, photographs or video taken by the defense experts in connection to the case do have to be turned over.

The defense also has to provide the prosecution with the subject matter that each expert is planning to testify about.

Perry is presiding in the trial of Casey Anthony, who has been charged with capital murder in the death of her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee.

The girl was reported missing in July 2008. Caylee's skeletal remains were found in the woods about a quarter-mile from the Anthony home in December 2008, after months of intense searches and speculation.
Anthony appeared in court Monday, in gray slacks and a bright orange top, seemingly engaged and relaxed. She has pleaded not guilty.

Perry told the attorneys in the case to be aware of looming deadline and to expect no more postponements. The trial is set to start in May.

Perry previously ordered that jury selection in the highly publicized case be held in another county, with jurors brought to Orlando when opening statements begin.

Defense attorney Jose Baez has repeatedly complained about pretrial publicity and has asked the judge to limit the release of public records about the case, but Perry has refused.

More than 5,000 pages of documents related to the case have been released, including letters from Anthony's mother and both fan mail and hate mail from the public.

The next hearing in the case is scheduled for late December.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #107 on: November 30, 2010, 07:09:48 AM »

http://sprocket-trials.blogspot.com/2010/11/casey-anthony-appears-in-court-short.html
Monday, November 29, 2010
Casey Anthony Appears In Court: A Short And Sweet Hearing

http://humbleopinionforum.net/2010/11/29/casey-anthony-hearing-denied-and-granted-motions/
Written on 29 November 2010 at 14:14 by humbleopinion
Casey Anthony: Hearing denied and granted motions

http://levipageshow.blogspot.com/2010/11/casey-anthony-dog-and-pony-show.html
Casey Anthony Dog and Pony Show Continues  11/30/10

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #108 on: November 30, 2010, 08:47:52 AM »

Skank Pix.....WTF does she have to laugh about???!!!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #109 on: November 30, 2010, 09:14:14 AM »

Thanks Seeme.   
Casey didn't seem worried at all.........   

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #110 on: November 30, 2010, 09:16:13 AM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2010/november/177891/Casey-Anthonys-defense-to-hand-over-notes-and-video
By Jacqueline Fell, Reporter
Last Updated: Tuesday, November 30, 2010 12:21 AM
ORLANDO -- 
Casey Anthony's lawyers are doing all they can to keep its defense strategy under wraps.

In court Monday, Chief Judge Belvin Perry ruled the defense won't have to tell the state anything and everything about its expert witnesses.

Out of six requests made by the state looking for more information about the defense's expert witnesses, the judge granted two.

By this time next week, the defense will have to hand over notes, photos and video from when the experts were in town examining evidence.

“We need some type of information that will help us know who we need to depose, how long and what subject," said Chief Assistant State Attorney Jeff Ashton.

That's information any lawyer needs to know before heading to trial.

For the state, who's seeking to take Anthony's life, it's information they said they need to know now.

However, Perry said they can find most of the information out when they depose the defense's expert witnesses later on.

The defense has one week to give the state any and all notes, videos and photos its experts took while reviewing evidence.

Because Anthony doesn't have any money to fund her defense, taxpayers are picking up the bill. But that puts restraints on how much experts can be paid.

The defense said some of its experts are working for pennies, and points out the state is paying top dollar for some of its experts.

“There's nowhere near an equal playing field,” said Jose Baez, Anthony’s attorney.

The defense isn't asking its experts to write reports about their findings and said it’s to save money.

But Will Jay, a legal analyst, said it’s to keep their strategy come May a secret.

"I think it's a tactical move,” Jay said. “To not getting their experts pinned into a report to be examined on that report. As defense attorneys, they're going to do is tear the state experts up as best they can by their reports."

The defense has one week to give the state the information on its experts and the state will have until the end of February to depose them.

The state wanted the defense to turn over any information about the experts including contracts, receipts and information on travel, meals and entertainment expenses.

In court Monday, Baez said there's no wining and dining going on.

~ Peter Frampton
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #111 on: November 30, 2010, 09:47:42 AM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2010/november/177891/Casey-Anthonys-defense-to-hand-over-notes-and-video
By Jacqueline Fell, Reporter
Last Updated: Tuesday, November 30, 2010 12:21 AM
ORLANDO -- 
Casey Anthony's lawyers are doing all they can to keep its defense strategy under wraps.

In court Monday, Chief Judge Belvin Perry ruled the defense won't have to tell the state anything and everything about its expert witnesses.

Out of six requests made by the state looking for more information about the defense's expert witnesses, the judge granted two.

By this time next week, the defense will have to hand over notes, photos and video from when the experts were in town examining evidence.

“We need some type of information that will help us know who we need to depose, how long and what subject," said Chief Assistant State Attorney Jeff Ashton.

That's information any lawyer needs to know before heading to trial.

For the state, who's seeking to take Anthony's life, it's information they said they need to know now.

However, Perry said they can find most of the information out when they depose the defense's expert witnesses later on.

The defense has one week to give the state any and all notes, videos and photos its experts took while reviewing evidence.

Because Anthony doesn't have any money to fund her defense, taxpayers are picking up the bill. But that puts restraints on how much experts can be paid.

The defense said some of its experts are working for pennies, and points out the state is paying top dollar for some of its experts.

“There's nowhere near an equal playing field,” said Jose Baez, Anthony’s attorney.

The defense isn't asking its experts to write reports about their findings and said it’s to save money.

But Will Jay, a legal analyst, said it’s to keep their strategy come May a secret.

"I think it's a tactical move,” Jay said. “To not getting their experts pinned into a report to be examined on that report. As defense attorneys, they're going to do is tear the state experts up as best they can by their reports."

The defense has one week to give the state the information on its experts and the state will have until the end of February to depose them.

The state wanted the defense to turn over any information about the experts including contracts, receipts and information on travel, meals and entertainment expenses.

In court Monday, Baez said there's no wining and dining going on.

Good morning, Trim---Don't fall into that mug of hot chocolate!!!

When Baez says something, IMO the opposite is true.  So I think there's lots of wining and dining going on.  Amd judging by his girth, I think Baez is getting his share of crab puffs.  Maybe not in Orlando, but wherever the "experts" are located.  And that "Sex Seminar" he attended a couple of months ago?  Maybe he discovered he was doing it wrong and needed the lectures.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #112 on: November 30, 2010, 11:41:50 AM »

From personal experience in the legal field her is my opinion. The only time we did not have our experts submit written reports is when they were not favorable to us. We did not want anything in writing that would hurt our case. So, I think either there are written reports or there is no experts supporting them. But that is just MOO.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #113 on: November 30, 2010, 12:25:29 PM »

Thanks Seeme.   
Casey didn't seem worried at all.........   

"what, me worry?"~ Alfred E Nueman  (by the way she looks just like him!)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #114 on: November 30, 2010, 01:47:18 PM »

http://drlillianglassbodylanguageblog.wordpress.com/2010/11/30/casey-anthonys-disturbing-body-language-in-the-courtoom-smiling-laughingand-hair-grooming/
Casey Anthony’s Disturbing Body Language in the Courtoom- Smiling, Laughing,and Hair Grooming 11/30/10

~ Peter Frampton
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #115 on: November 30, 2010, 02:20:30 PM »

http://drlillianglassbodylanguageblog.wordpress.com/2010/11/30/casey-anthonys-disturbing-body-language-in-the-courtoom-smiling-laughingand-hair-grooming/
Casey Anthony’s Disturbing Body Language in the Courtoom- Smiling, Laughing,and Hair Grooming 11/30/10

Thanks, Trim---

I agree with Dr. Glass that Casey will be the belle of the ball if she gets life instead of the needle.  As I said earlier I think she likes things just as they are and for the same reasons Dr. Glass wrote.  Casey will be very popular with the other inmates and will be able to have a very active "Social" life there.  And she'll have a life with no responsibility.  She can just bask in the admiration of the other women, most of whom will not be as attractive as she is, nor have had a life as privileged as she.  I predict Casey will make good use of the prison law library and will be writing appeals for the other inmates. She might even finish high school, college, and law school there, although I doubt she'll get her license.  But on the other hand, look at Baez' background and it makes one think anyone can get a license to practice. (Just kidding here, folks, I know she can't.)  But I've read that many inmates study the law and become sort of a pseudo lawyer for the others.

Yesterday when the guard was taking Casey out of the courtroom, she almost tenderly IMO put her arm around Casey's shoulders as if they were comrades. I think Casey has already conquered those in her immediate vicinity and once in prison, on to bigger and better things.

I do not think a jury will give her the death penalty, but will find her guilty of something.   On the other hand, she might charm some of the jurors and they'll go for a lesser included.  Sorry, guys, but especially the men.

I also think that jury consultants should be outlawed.  It's very close to jury tampering IMO.  How can they be Casey's "Peers" when they have been handpicked by a person schooled in the psychological make-up of juries? I think juries should be made up of just ordinary people who can swear to make a decision based on just the evidence presented in court.  All of those lengthy  questionnaires which have become common in high profile trials should not be allowed.  It is a terrible invasion of privacy and IMO a violation of the prospective jurors civil rights, particularly when they are released to the press. Three or four pertinent questions should suffice.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Magic Eyes
Monkey Junky

Casper misses Brandi :)

« Reply #116 on: November 30, 2010, 04:47:40 PM »

Thanks, Trim---

I agree with Dr. Glass that Casey will be the belle of the ball if she gets life instead of the needle.  As I said earlier I think she likes things just as they are and for the same reasons Dr. Glass wrote.  Casey will be very popular with the other inmates and will be able to have a very active "Social" life there.  And she'll have a life with no responsibility.  She can just bask in the admiration of the other women, most of whom will not be as attractive as she is, nor have had a life as privileged as she.  I predict Casey will make good use of the prison law library and will be writing appeals for the other inmates. She might even finish high school, college, and law school there, although I doubt she'll get her license.  But on the other hand, look at Baez' background and it makes one think anyone can get a license to practice. (Just kidding here, folks, I know she can't.)  But I've read that many inmates study the law and become sort of a pseudo lawyer for the others.

Yesterday when the guard was taking Casey out of the courtroom, she almost tenderly IMO put her arm around Casey's shoulders as if they were comrades. I think Casey has already conquered those in her immediate vicinity and once in prison, on to bigger and better things.

I do not think a jury will give her the death penalty, but will find her guilty of something.   On the other hand, she might charm some of the jurors and they'll go for a lesser included.  Sorry, guys, but especially the men.

I also think that jury consultants should be outlawed.  It's very close to jury tampering IMO.  How can they be Casey's "Peers" when they have been handpicked by a person schooled in the psychological make-up of juries? I think juries should be made up of just ordinary people who can swear to make a decision based on just the evidence presented in court.  All of those lengthy  questionnaires which have become common in high profile trials should not be allowed.  It is a terrible invasion of privacy and IMO a violation of the prospective jurors civil rights, particularly when they are released to the press. Three or four pertinent questions should suffice.

BBM, I have never been aware that there will be lesser included charges.  She is charged with a death penalty murder, will the jurors be given lesser charges that she can be given?  Oh my, I don't even want to think about that.  I thought the only choices would be guilty or not guilty of murder and then life in prison or the death penalty.  Does anyone know for sure what the jury will get to decide from?  Even though it will be a death qualified jury, I am afraid people will not want to give life without parole or the death penalty to such a young woman, no matter how evil.  Smart monkeys, please help me out, I am so worried.

Hugs, Magic 

Hugs, Magic 

"Dear God." she cried out, "look at all the suffering and injustice in the world. Why don't you send help?" God responded,"I did send help, I sent you."
Monkeys will never give up on justice. an angelic monkey
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #117 on: November 30, 2010, 05:15:30 PM »

From personal experience in the legal field her is my opinion. The only time we did not have our experts submit written reports is when they were not favorable to us. We did not want anything in writing that would hurt our case. So, I think either there are written reports or there is no experts supporting them. But that is just MOO.
The BoyZ, I agree.  They will not allow them to put in writing anything not shedding a good light on their position/case.  Folks, it is as dark as all get out.
momster may not get the needles because some idiot thinks she's cute . . . however, cute or not, I steadfastly believe justice will prevail for Caylee!

Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #118 on: November 30, 2010, 05:28:15 PM »

Yeah, Capp. This has to be the reason. Not wanting to turn them over because they're most likely detrimental.
So does this mean that they won't call these experts as witnesses?
Hmm. I wonder if the state can call them. That would be fun.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #119 on: November 30, 2010, 05:38:29 PM »

http://bullstopper.wordpress.com/2010/11/30/why-did-george-anthony-pour-27-bags-of-concrete-in-his-backyard/
Why Did George Anthony Pour 27 Bags of Concrete in his Backyard?
11/30/10

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.