April 27, 2024, 09:33:36 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #175 11/29/10 - 12/20/10  (Read 171590 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #120 on: November 30, 2010, 05:43:21 PM »

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=6236234
11/29/2010     Motion to Compel
Additional Discovery
11/29/2010     Motion
Defendant's; to Seal Penalty Phase Discovery Response
11/29/2010     Court Minutes
11/30/2010     Motion
to Approve Prior Travel of Out of State Experts

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #121 on: November 30, 2010, 08:50:13 PM »

http://bullstopper.wordpress.com/2010/11/30/why-did-george-anthony-pour-27-bags-of-concrete-in-his-backyard/
Why Did George Anthony Pour 27 Bags of Concrete in his Backyard?
11/30/10

Hi monks!
Doing some catch-up reading. Thanks for that link Trimm! I love reading Bullstopper...so 27 bags of concrete in the summer sun, disabled.. what a man!
I suffer on my riding lawnmower in july..its like an hour in the sauna.
I poured a small concrete slab several years ago with 3 men and it was not easy in the summer heat.. Rosebuddy's excuses are exposed very clearly by Bull..

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #122 on: November 30, 2010, 10:14:05 PM »

Thanks Seeme.   
Casey didn't seem worried at all.........   

I think she is a consumate actress ... and bluffs a lot! 
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #123 on: November 30, 2010, 10:15:18 PM »

http://sprocket-trials.blogspot.com/2010/11/casey-anthony-appears-in-court-short.html
Monday, November 29, 2010
Casey Anthony Appears In Court: A Short And Sweet Hearing

http://humbleopinionforum.net/2010/11/29/casey-anthony-hearing-denied-and-granted-motions/
Written on 29 November 2010 at 14:14 by humbleopinion
Casey Anthony: Hearing denied and granted motions

http://levipageshow.blogspot.com/2010/11/casey-anthony-dog-and-pony-show.html
Casey Anthony Dog and Pony Show Continues  11/30/10

Just really great links!  Thank you~!  [ Love Mr. Sheaffer!!]
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #124 on: December 01, 2010, 09:19:03 AM »

Additional Discovery
11/29/2010     Motion
11/30/2010     Motion

11/30/2010     Amended Defense Witness List

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #125 on: December 01, 2010, 09:51:38 AM »

Had this in mind before I got distracted.....Does anyone believe that the defense has received no reports from their experts?
I don't get it. Are they just verbalizing their conclusions? Are the experts writing reports and not submitting them?

What I believe is the defense told their experts not to produce one so that they dont have to turn it over...then again if they had anything decent & plausible they would be waving it around while passing out party favors.
I agree Capp!
If any of the reports were favorable to Casey, Bozo would hang them on every telephone pole in Orlando.

It's just Baez playing childish games again. Won't matter once JA gets their expert witnesses on the stand though.   If there was anything exculpatory in the reports they would have been on Good Morning America with it the next day.  Baez is so transparent and easy to figure out.
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #126 on: December 01, 2010, 10:09:51 AM »

Good Morning Everyone 
I just cannot believe this about the 27 bags of concrete! Why didn't we already know this! With all the things we discussed about this case over the past two years, I do not remember this at all! George Anthony poured  a 4 inch concrete slab in his backyard while he knew Caylee was missing??!! OMG this is significant!!! Casey must have put Caylee in the backyard first & then moved her or either George or Cindy found her & moved her!! Did the cadaver dogs hit on this slab at all?? Do we know anything else about this slab???   

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #127 on: December 01, 2010, 10:42:35 AM »

We have done quite a few concrete projects around here over the years.  That's a hella lot of concrete....When are the A's finally going to be arrested, for obstruction if nothing else....

I still hold fast to my theory that there was weed barrier found near Caylee, and it is a MATCH to what is(was) in the Anthony back yard.

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #128 on: December 01, 2010, 11:00:23 AM »

Had this in mind before I got distracted.....Does anyone believe that the defense has received no reports from their experts?
I don't get it. Are they just verbalizing their conclusions? Are the experts writing reports and not submitting them?

From personal experience in the legal field her is my opinion. The only time we did not have our experts submit written reports is when they were not favorable to us. We did not want anything in writing that would hurt our case. So, I think either there are written reports or there is no experts supporting them. But that is just MOO.

Good Morning Monks...I agree, not that I am a legal expert...but I did check with a legal expert who stated the same thing....he follows the case very closely. In his opinion there is nothing to report that could be of any help in the defense area...however, there could be information that would support the State's case. In his opinion that is exactly what Jeff was trying to find out when he filed this motion, that he knew JP would not rule favorably upon.  that Jeff is slick!!  Thanks for you MOO ...you were right on target!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #129 on: December 01, 2010, 11:38:56 AM »

http://drlillianglassbodylanguageblog.wordpress.com/2010/11/30/casey-anthonys-disturbing-body-language-in-the-courtoom-smiling-laughingand-hair-grooming/
Casey Anthony’s Disturbing Body Language in the Courtoom- Smiling, Laughing,and Hair Grooming 11/30/10

thanks trim.....well worth the read.....Dr. Glass was spot on in this one IMO

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #130 on: December 01, 2010, 11:40:18 AM »

http://drlillianglassbodylanguageblog.wordpress.com/2010/11/30/casey-anthonys-disturbing-body-language-in-the-courtoom-smiling-laughingand-hair-grooming/
Casey Anthony’s Disturbing Body Language in the Courtoom- Smiling, Laughing,and Hair Grooming 11/30/10

Thanks, Trim---

I agree with Dr. Glass that Casey will be the belle of the ball if she gets life instead of the needle.  As I said earlier I think she likes things just as they are and for the same reasons Dr. Glass wrote.  Casey will be very popular with the other inmates and will be able to have a very active "Social" life there.  And she'll have a life with no responsibility.  She can just bask in the admiration of the other women, most of whom will not be as attractive as she is, nor have had a life as privileged as she.  I predict Casey will make good use of the prison law library and will be writing appeals for the other inmates. She might even finish high school, college, and law school there, although I doubt she'll get her license.  But on the other hand, look at Baez' background and it makes one think anyone can get a license to practice. (Just kidding here, folks, I know she can't.)  But I've read that many inmates study the law and become sort of a pseudo lawyer for the others.

Yesterday when the guard was taking Casey out of the courtroom, she almost tenderly IMO put her arm around Casey's shoulders as if they were comrades. I think Casey has already conquered those in her immediate vicinity and once in prison, on to bigger and better things.

I do not think a jury will give her the death penalty, but will find her guilty of something.   On the other hand, she might charm some of the jurors and they'll go for a lesser included.  Sorry, guys, but especially the men.

I also think that jury consultants should be outlawed.  It's very close to jury tampering IMO.  How can they be Casey's "Peers" when they have been handpicked by a person schooled in the psychological make-up of juries? I think juries should be made up of just ordinary people who can swear to make a decision based on just the evidence presented in court.  All of those lengthy  questionnaires which have become common in high profile trials should not be allowed.  It is a terrible invasion of privacy and IMO a violation of the prospective jurors civil rights, particularly when they are released to the press. Three or four pertinent questions should suffice.

hi BB....wonderful post!!  thank you

Rest in Peace Caylee

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #131 on: December 01, 2010, 11:42:55 AM »

Good Morning Everyone 
I just cannot believe this about the 27 bags of concrete! Why didn't we already know this! With all the things we discussed about this case over the past two years, I do not remember this at all! George Anthony poured  a 4 inch concrete slab in his backyard while he knew Caylee was missing??!! OMG this is significant!!! Casey must have put Caylee in the backyard first & then moved her or either George or Cindy found her & moved her!! Did the cadaver dogs hit on this slab at all?? Do we know anything else about this slab???   

I hadn't remembered this either and think it's very interesting!!!!  Looking forward to how this will be brought out at trial.  27 bags of concrete in the hot, humid summer months in Orlando is not on the average person's casual "to do" list!!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #132 on: December 01, 2010, 11:43:21 AM »

Additional Discovery
11/29/2010     Motion
11/30/2010     Motion

ummmmm prior travel...when ???

Rest in Peace Caylee

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #133 on: December 01, 2010, 01:11:45 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/os-casey-anthony-expert-witness-list-20101201,0,2530773.story
Casey Anthony defense team files expert witness list
By Anthony Colarossi
The Casey Anthony defense team has filed a new, amended expert witness list in court with a full-roster of big-name scientists expected to testify at Anthony's upcoming murder trial.

Among those on the list:

•Dr. Henry Lee, the well-known criminalist and forensic pathologist often associated with the O.J. Simpson case. According to his website, Lee is founder and professor of the Forensic Science Program at the University of New Haven. During a 40-year period, Lee assisted with the investigations of some 6,000 cases.

Casey Anthony defense attorney Jose Baez called Lee "probably the world's foremost crime scene detective." He will testify about evidence from the recovery scene where Caylee Marie Anthony's remains were found, Casey Anthony's car and other areas.

• Dr. Tim Huntington, an assistant professor at Concordia University, Nebraska, and a board-certified entomologist. Forensic entomology applies the study of insects to a legal context to help
establish times of death and postmortem movement of bodies
Richard Eikelenboom, a renowned Dutch forensic expert who, along with his wife Selma, is a partner at Independent Forensic Services, a Netherlands lab specializing in trace evidence recovery and Touch DNA testing. They are considered pioneers in the field of "Touch DNA." Richard Eikelenboom is a DNA expert who handles blood-pattern analysis.

Other experts listed by the defense are:

•Dr. Werner Spitz, from Michigan. Baez called Spitz "the grandfather of forensic pathology." Spitz, too, has been involved in other high-profile criminal cases. He also conducted Caylee's second autopsy, Baez reminded.

•Dr. Kathy Reichs, of North Carolina; Baez said Reichs is "the inspiration for the television show Bones." She is a well-known forensic pathologist and author.

•Dr. Jane H. Bock, of the University of Colorado Ecology and Evolutionary Biology Department; Baez said Bock is a "forensic botanist," one of the most qualified in that field. Bock often works for the prosecution, Baez noted.

•Dr. Scott Fairgrieve, chair of the Department of Forensic Science at Laurentian University in Ontario; He is a forensic anthropologist.

•Dr. Kenneth Furton, of University Medical & Forensic Consultants, Inc., in West Palm Beach. Furton is a forensic chemist;

•Dr. Barry Logan of National Medical Services, Inc., in Willow Grove, Pennsylvania, also a forensic chemist;

•Dr. John Leeson, of Winter Springs, a digital forensics expert;

•Dr. William C. Rodriguez, of Maryland, another well-known forensic anthropologist and co-founder of the so-called "Body Farm" or the University of Tennessee Anthropological Research Facility, which studies the decomposition of human remains. He is an unpaid consultant.

•Dr. Michael Freeman, forensic epidemiologist;

•Michael O'Kelly, an expert witness out of Nebraska, who specializes in cell phone tower operations.

Anthony, 24, is charged with first-degree murder in the killing of her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee Marie, in the summer of 2008. She faces the death penalty if convicted. Her trial is expected to start in May.

The defense experts are expected to testify about the various pieces of scientific evidence developed during the investigation of this case, including DNA evidence from the scene where the child's body was recovered in late 2008 and evidence collected from Casey Anthony's car.

"You will not find a better group anywhere," Baez said, noting that the experts are recognized as the leaders and authorities in their particular areas of specialization. "We searched long and hard to be able to give Casey the best defense possible. A lot of work went into compiling this group."

He said it has been "a tremendous pleasure working with each and every one of them."

OrlandoSentinel.com wants to give you an iPad. Click here for details.
Copyright © 2010, Orlando Sentinel

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #134 on: December 01, 2010, 01:14:42 PM »

Additional Discovery
11/29/2010     Motion
11/30/2010     Motion

12/01/2010Motion Defendant's; to Seal Penalty Phase Discovery Response
12/01/2010Amended Notice of Hearing 12/20/10 1:30 pm

~ Peter Frampton
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #135 on: December 01, 2010, 02:30:51 PM »

Thanks, Trimm.

Always a good read.

I just wish she'd hire a proof reader.

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #136 on: December 01, 2010, 02:41:49 PM »

Thanks, Trimm.

Always a good read.

someone on her blog commented about her mispelling lol. It just annoys me to see a professionel do that. I hear she is dyslexic but hey use spell check.

Loca
Girlzrock
Scared Monkey

Next year, boyz....

« Reply #137 on: December 01, 2010, 03:08:39 PM »

Thanks, Trimm.

Always a good read.

someone on her blog commented about her mispelling lol. It just annoys me to see a professionel do that. I hear she is dyslexic but hey use spell check.

I know, this is a pet peeve of mine, too.  Unfortunately, spell check wouldn't have prevented her from writing "in a bog".  lol.  I find the mental picture sticks with me, and I can't concentrate on what she is really saying.  I am sure she is intelligent and knows her stuff.... a proof reader would be a real benefit to her.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #138 on: December 01, 2010, 03:56:23 PM »

Thanks Seeme.   

I don't think she has enough sense to be worried. I think the entire family has something mentally missing.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #139 on: December 01, 2010, 03:56:55 PM »

Thanks Seeme.   

Sorry I got in your quote -

I don't think she has enough sense to be worried. I think the entire family has something mentally missing.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.