April 28, 2024, 04:11:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #175 11/29/10 - 12/20/10  (Read 171604 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #200 on: December 03, 2010, 09:19:32 AM »

Catching up here.  A big Thank You to everyone who provided links and pics!  Just a quick aside...Isn't it funny how since Andrea Lyons left, Baez appears to be having trouble again keeping his professional distance http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/25948843/detail.html (5th pic to the left)?  Like Casey is such a delicate lady, she needs Baez to safely seat her.  Puhleez!
What I found interesting in the court pics was how tight the guard's grip was on Casey's upper arm when she approached Mason and again when she approached Baez. The pics suggested to me that the guard either anticipated Casey kind of leaning into/edging closer to them or Casey actually did to some degree.  The grip there looks a tad painful, fingers dug in and all.  That reminded me of the Bull Stopper posts about How Much Does Jose Baez Value a Smile. IMO, that article was spot on.  I believe Casey has been coached to show emotion because her natural emotional range is extremely limited.  That's why her courtroom behavior is all over the place in terms of inappropriate.  IMO, the girl is barely keeping it together (feigning unnatural emotion and interest) while she's in court.  The grooming, lip pursing, biting, clothes picking, hand rubbing, etc. are self-comforting gestures (IMO) to counter the stress of trying to remember and act somewhat emotional.  Acting is tiring and even more so when you're playing to a judge, the press, and potential jurors. Clearly, Casey is uncomfortable.
Does anyone else besides me find it extremely inappropriate that Jose Baez chose to have his employee sworn in as a new attorney at the close of this hearing?  A hearing in which his client is accused of killing her toddler daughter is not the place to celebrate anything.  I have to disagree with Dr. Lillian Glass' assessment that Casey was genuinely happy for the new lawyer and she cared for someone outside herself.  Nothing in Casey Anthony's well-documented history via text/social networking pages/e-mails supports a capability to genuinely care for anyone outside herself.  IMO, it's wishful thinking on Dr. Glass' part.  Rather, Casey Anthony has clearly demonstrated a propensity for feigning interest and concern for others, in order to further her own interests.  I seriously doubt that she's suddenly developed emotions like compassion, empathy, selflessness, genuine concern for others, encouragement, etc.  JMOO

Hi Desi!  Always good to read your thoughts and opinions. You always give us something to think about!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #201 on: December 03, 2010, 09:21:53 AM »

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2010/12/02/caylee-anthony-case-understanding-the-dispute-between-baez-and-ashton/
Caylee Anthony case: Understanding the ‘dispute’ between Baez and Ashton
Posted on December 2, 2010 by Valhall

AMEN Val!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #202 on: December 03, 2010, 10:15:28 AM »

Hi Monkeys!   

Oh how I have missed being here. Right before the October hearing, my dog lost the use of his back legs due to 2 herniated disks and the care he has required takes up an immense amount of time. On the up side.....he's improving and I have high hopes that he will be able to walk again. That's my Christmas wish anyway.

So many great comments here regarding Casey's behavior in court.....to me, it's all about Casey, always has been, always will be. She has to draw attention to herself even if it's just by picking at herself. "Look at me, I'm Sandra Dee..." comes to mind every time I watch her. All the coaching in the world will not change her.

Baez is a player....he plays with peoples lives (literally) in his feeble attempt to make a name for himself. They will all be losers when this is finally over.

Who cares about Cindy and George's marital relationship?  I can't believe that they had to issue a statement.  First of all, if G and C are not having issues, it must be the first time in their marriage. Have they forgotten that we know what went on in that household?   There is no love....Cindy just can't bear to give George half the house and such....she paid for it all, after all.   

I read a comment somewhere last week about Casey no longer having her "horse" teeth.  Did anyone notice this?  She may have had to have them filed down after she chipped one while falling in the elevator.  However....since this work would be paid for by the taxpayers.....and she only chipped one tooth....why would they even out her teeth?  She doesn't have to look good for anyone....ever. Yes, this is trivial, but it bothers me as I helped pay for this dental work.   

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #203 on: December 03, 2010, 10:42:33 AM »

Hi Monkeys!   

Oh how I have missed being here. Right before the October hearing, my dog lost the use of his back legs due to 2 herniated disks and the care he has required takes up an immense amount of time. On the up side.....he's improving and I have high hopes that he will be able to walk again. That's my Christmas wish anyway.

So many great comments here regarding Casey's behavior in court.....to me, it's all about Casey, always has been, always will be. She has to draw attention to herself even if it's just by picking at herself. "Look at me, I'm Sandra Dee..." comes to mind every time I watch her. All the coaching in the world will not change her.

Baez is a player....he plays with peoples lives (literally) in his feeble attempt to make a name for himself. They will all be losers when this is finally over.

Who cares about Cindy and George's marital relationship?  I can't believe that they had to issue a statement.  First of all, if G and C are not having issues, it must be the first time in their marriage. Have they forgotten that we know what went on in that household?   There is no love....Cindy just can't bear to give George half the house and such....she paid for it all, after all.   

I read a comment somewhere last week about Casey no longer having her "horse" teeth.  Did anyone notice this?  She may have had to have them filed down after she chipped one while falling in the elevator.  However....since this work would be paid for by the taxpayers.....and she only chipped one tooth....why would they even out her teeth?  She doesn't have to look good for anyone....ever. Yes, this is trivial, but it bothers me as I helped pay for this dental work.   

TUPELO
  It is so good to see you.....another Monk and I were wondering where you were last week. I am so sorry to hear about your fur baby...but elated to read he is doing better. I hope and will pray your Christmas wish comes true!!  As usual you are right on target with your comments and observations. Hope you are able to pop in more often...give your canine kid an ear scratch for me.

Rest in Peace Caylee

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #204 on: December 03, 2010, 11:12:51 AM »

I find it curious that now-all of a sudden at this point in time-the Anthonys' attorney denies any Anthony divorce rumours ... The public has been wondering about George & CinCin's relationship for months, months, & months ... so why choose to bring it up ??
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #205 on: December 03, 2010, 11:13:53 AM »

Hi Monkeys!   

TUPELO
  It is so good to see you.....another Monk and I were wondering where you were last week. I am so sorry to hear about your fur baby...but elated to read he is doing better. I hope and will pray your Christmas wish comes true!!  As usual you are right on target with your comments and observations. Hope you are able to pop in more often...give your canine kid an ear scratch for me.
Thanks so much Sunny! I too missed my first hearing last week....thank goodness for the videos.  I was actually going to go the the October hearing and then my dog.....  Maybe I'll be able to go to some of the trial.  I live close enough that I just have to go....also to see all the "Casey" sights and of course Caylee's spot on Suburban. If any Monkeys are going to attend the trial, I'd like to meet up with you if possible.  I know, it's a long way off, hopefully not longer than scheduled....just thought I'd put that out there. lol

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #206 on: December 03, 2010, 11:19:25 AM »

I find it curious that now-all of a sudden at this point in time-the Anthonys' attorney denies any Anthony divorce rumours ... The public has been wondering about George & CinCin's relationship for months, months, & months ... so why choose to bring it up ??
bbm
Me too Ono!  I wonder if the blogs were having them split up due to the fact that George didn't appear for the hearing last week?  I guess they have nothing better to do than read about themselves on the internet.  I don't give a rat's behind about their "relationship".....it's not worthy of my time as it's built on lies, greed and no love what-so-ever.  moo

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #207 on: December 03, 2010, 11:20:32 AM »

Hi Monkeys!   

TUPELO
Thanks so much Sunny! I too missed my first hearing last week....thank goodness for the videos.  better not say that out loud  

I was actually going to go the the October hearing and then my dog.....  Maybe I'll be able to go to some of the trial.  I live close enough that I just have to go....also to see all the "Casey" sights and of course Caylee's spot on Suburban. I am sorry you missed it....but taking care of your furbaby took top priority

If any Monkeys are going to attend the trial, I'd like to meet up with you if possible.  I know, it's a long way off, hopefully not longer than scheduled....just thought I'd put that out there. lol

I hope to be able to go for one week.....and I'd sure like it to be the last week of the trial.....will know more after the first of the year.  I know another person who lives in the area who is planning on going too.

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #208 on: December 03, 2010, 11:23:30 AM »

And make the statement through their attorney?  How did this guy leash them in so tightly?  I guess time will tell, but I will put money on them not being together after the trial . 

Rest in Peace Caylee

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #209 on: December 03, 2010, 11:26:23 AM »

12/02/2010     Response
Justice Administrative Commission's; to Defendant's Motion to Appoint Expert in Taphonomy and Request to Participate Telephonically
http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=6236234

Good to see you Tupelo!   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #210 on: December 03, 2010, 11:27:01 AM »

Sunny!  Yep, I was tiptoeing on that statement!  I still read, just no time for posting... so I know what is going on.

Yes, the end of the trial and I would like to be there for sentencing. BUT.....in order to really see the look on Casey's face, the TV will be the way.  Oh...decisions, decisions.  Of course, I would be able to see the look on Cindy's face when the verdict and sentence are handed down.  It should be worth having to put up with all her carp for the past 2+ years.  lol

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #211 on: December 03, 2010, 11:28:40 AM »

12/02/2010     Response
Justice Administrative Commission's; to Defendant's Motion to Appoint Expert in Taphonomy and Request to Participate Telephonically

Good to see you Tupelo!   
Hey there Ms Trimm!  Thanks for making my life easy this past month by always having the latest news posted.  As always....YOU ROCK!   an angelic monkey

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #212 on: December 03, 2010, 11:57:36 AM »

bbm
Me too Ono!  I wonder if the blogs were having them split up due to the fact that George didn't appear for the hearing last week?  I guess they have nothing better to do than read about themselves on the internet.  I don't give a rat's behind about their "relationship".....it's not worthy of my time as it's built on lies, greed and no love what-so-ever.  moo

I agree..however I would like to know if george  is working? and is she still on disability? and if so, how much longer? are they paying the mortgage? and why they are not keeping the property up, if the statements of those who have driven by in the past months are correct.

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #213 on: December 03, 2010, 11:58:39 AM »

12/02/2010     Response

Good to see you Tupelo!   

Thanks trim.....I hope either MM or the media pick this up, I want to read it.

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #214 on: December 03, 2010, 12:03:31 PM »

Sunny!  Yep, I was tiptoeing on that statement!  I still read, just no time for posting... so I know what is going on.

Yes, the end of the trial and I would like to be there for sentencing. BUT.....in order to really see the look on Casey's face, the TV will be the way.  Oh...decisions, decisions.  Of course, I would be able to see the look on Cindy's face when the verdict and sentence are handed down.  It should be worth having to put up with all her carp for the past 2+ years.  lol

LOL...perhaps we could see the monitor to see her face when she is pronounced GUILTY......but being there to see justice for Caylee would be AWESOME IMO. 
I would love to see cindy and george and anyone else who interfered with Justice  immediately arrested and handcuffed at the end of the trial.....right after the guilty verdict is read..........IMO the list is a long one.

Rest in Peace Caylee

Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #215 on: December 03, 2010, 01:31:29 PM »

LOL...perhaps we could see the monitor to see her face when she is pronounced GUILTY......but being there to see justice for Caylee would be AWESOME IMO. 
I would love to see cindy and george and anyone else who interfered with Justice  immediately arrested and handcuffed at the end of the trial.....right after the guilty verdict is read..........IMO the list is a long one.

I'd LOVE to see that too, but we're dreaming here.
I also imagine a suicide pact between George and Cinderfella.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #216 on: December 03, 2010, 02:09:20 PM »

12/03/2010     Notice of Taking Deposition(s)
Via Skype / Webex
12/03/2010     Amended State Witness List
12/03/2010     Amended State Witness List
12/03/2010     Notice of Provision of Supplemental Discovery

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #217 on: December 03, 2010, 03:02:13 PM »

Personally, I could care less about the farce of their marriage, but one thing they can both rest assured on...they both will indeed be together someday in H E double hockey sticks, burn

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #218 on: December 03, 2010, 03:15:20 PM »

Hi Monkeys!   

TUPELO
Thanks so much Sunny! I too missed my first hearing last week....thank goodness for the videos.  I was actually going to go the the October hearing and then my dog.....  Maybe I'll be able to go to some of the trial.  I live close enough that I just have to go....also to see all the "Casey" sights and of course Caylee's spot on Suburban. If any Monkeys are going to attend the trial, I'd like to meet up with you if possible.  I know, it's a long way off, hopefully not longer than scheduled....just thought I'd put that out there. lol

So good to see you tupelo. And I am so sorry about your dog, hoping he gets better soon.

Great post. I don't think Casey's teeth look any different than before she took her elevator spill.

I also think the trial will begin on time. Judge Perry has been doing all he can to make sure that happens.

O/T: Maybe a Christmas avatar will brighten your spirits. Check the URL in my signature to see yours Wink

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #219 on: December 03, 2010, 03:34:16 PM »

I'd LOVE to see that too, but we're dreaming here.
I also imagine a suicide pact between George and Cinderfella.

hahahahaha....it doesn't hurt to dream!  LOL  and I kinda like your dreams too....except that I want them to suffer for a long time! 

Rest in Peace Caylee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.