April 28, 2024, 08:01:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #175 11/29/10 - 12/20/10  (Read 171616 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #220 on: December 03, 2010, 03:38:45 PM »

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=6236234
12/03/2010     Notice of Taking Deposition(s)
Via Skype / Webex
12/03/2010     Amended State Witness List
12/03/2010     Notice of Provision of Supplemental Discovery

thanks trim....I wonder of Baez is going to comply with JP's order re the experts before end of day? 

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #221 on: December 03, 2010, 04:09:03 PM »

Via Skype / Webex

thanks trim....I wonder of   IF Baez is going to comply with JP's order re the experts before end of day? 

self edit

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #222 on: December 03, 2010, 04:23:52 PM »

According to JBP's signed order today, he grants items 5 and 6, and additionally states that Defense shall provide Subject matter as to what the experts will testify to and and Areas of Expertise .

My take on this is that Subject matter does not merely mean Botany, for example, but what part of the case they will testify to. Such as vegetation at the crime scene, how long it's been there, growing through the bones, etc. So the subject matter would be at the very least, vegetation found at the crime scene.

http://www.cfnews13.com/static/articles/images/documents/Casey-Anthony-Motion-1203.pdf
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #223 on: December 03, 2010, 05:33:22 PM »

http://bullstopper.wordpress.com/2010/12/03/is-jose-baez-a-blowhard/
Is Jose Baez a Blowhard? 12/03/10

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #224 on: December 03, 2010, 05:34:51 PM »

Via Skype / Webex

thanks trim....I wonder of   IF Baez is going to comply with JP's order re the experts before end of day? 

self edit

The real question is will he do it right?      

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #225 on: December 03, 2010, 05:38:07 PM »

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5865204&postcount=394
DEFENSE WITNESS LIST UPDATED Dec 2, 2010
(thanks Muzikman)

~ Peter Frampton
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #226 on: December 03, 2010, 06:45:54 PM »

I find it curious that now-all of a sudden at this point in time-the Anthonys' attorney denies any Anthony divorce rumours ... The public has been wondering about George & CinCin's relationship for months, months, & months ... so why choose to bring it up ??
bbm
Me too Ono!  I wonder if the blogs were having them split up due to the fact that George didn't appear for the hearing last week?  I guess they have nothing better to do than read about themselves on the internet.  I don't give a rat's behind about their "relationship".....it's not worthy of my time as it's built on lies, greed and no love what-so-ever.  moo

I agree-I don't care either and for their attorney to take the time to even mention such a mundane topic makes me think of that wonderful old quote from Hamlet:  "Methinks the lady doth protest too much."   And then, of course, that makes me think they really must be divorcing. LOL ...   But-who really cares?  And why would an attorney waste his time talking about such a personal matter anyway ???????
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #227 on: December 03, 2010, 06:53:36 PM »

I find it curious that now-all of a sudden at this point in time-the Anthonys' attorney denies any Anthony divorce rumours ... The public has been wondering about George & CinCin's relationship for months, months, & months ... so why choose to bring it up ??

And make the statement through their attorney?  How did this guy leash them in so tightly?  I guess time will tell, but I will put money on them not being together after the trial . 

Hee hee hee ... or even now.  Yeah, they've been pretty much kept out of the limelight until this ... I was beginning to think the new attorneys actually had some sense but to now see them comment on such a gossippy matter sort of lessens my opinion of the new attorneys.  Nobody really gives a hoot about George & CinCin's marital situation.  Oi vey already.
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #228 on: December 03, 2010, 06:53:46 PM »

I haven't seen anything mentioned about the A's marriage in months.
Maybe Cindy doesn't like being out of the spotlight. It's best to just ignore them.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #229 on: December 03, 2010, 07:07:32 PM »

bbm
Me too Ono!  I wonder if the blogs were having them split up due to the fact that George didn't appear for the hearing last week?  I guess they have nothing better to do than read about themselves on the internet.  I don't give a rat's behind about their "relationship".....it's not worthy of my time as it's built on lies, greed and no love what-so-ever.  moo

I agree..however I would like to know if george  is working? and is she still on disability? and if so, how much longer? are they paying the mortgage? and why they are not keeping the property up, if the statements of those who have driven by in the past months are correct.

I'm thinking their respective families must be helping them somewhat. Surely her disability thingy should have expired by now; The mortgage situation is interesting in that we don't know how they dodged the bullet;  George just seems to be a chronic job 'floater' ...
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #230 on: December 03, 2010, 07:11:19 PM »

I love bullstopper's titles!!!   
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #231 on: December 03, 2010, 07:14:50 PM »

I haven't seen anything mentioned about the A's marriage in months.
Maybe Cindy doesn't like being out of the spotlight. It's best to just ignore them.

I think you're right.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #232 on: December 03, 2010, 07:53:34 PM »

http://wdbo.com/localnews/2010/12/will-defense-seek-hearing-on-e.html#more
WDBO Local News   

Will defense seek hearing on evidence against Kronk?
By Drew Petrimoulx @ December 3, 2010 6:26 PM Permalink | Comments (0)
Friday was a big day in the case against Casey Anthony.  Her defense said it would be making a decision on evidence it has said could implicate someone else in the murder of Caylee Anthony.

It was November 2009 when the defense released interviews with two ex-wives and the son of Roy Kronk - the meter reader who found Caylee's remains.

According to the defense, the interviews alleged a history "abusing, restraining and holding women against their will" and "possible inappropriate behavior with young girls."

In national TV interviews, the defense has said Kronk should have been looked at by the sheriff's office as a possible suspect in Caylee's murder.

A defense motion sought to introduce the interviews as evidence in the coming first-degree murder trial.

But the defense hadn't requested a hearing for the judge to determine of jurors should see the interviews.  In court Wednesday, the defense said it planned to withdraw the motion and refile it at a later date.  But the judge said the deadline to hammer out the issue is fast approaching. 

If the defense withdrew the motion the judge said he might refuse to hear it in the future. 

A court filing signed by the judge said the the defense planned to make a decision on what to do Friday.

At last check, nothing on the matter had been added to the court file.

~ Peter Frampton
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #233 on: December 04, 2010, 12:52:59 AM »

Good evening!  Thanks for the links to the BullStopper's site. I found this one interesting http://bullstopper.wordpress.com/2010/09/20/what-is-the-value-of-a-smile-to-jose-baez/. I'm certainly no expert on this and I usually agree with the analysis, but this one surprised me. Long story short, there was much ado being made in the press and on blogs  about the way Casey was acting towards her attorneys (specifically, her 100-watt smile). Linda Kinney-Biden (sp?) begins to elaborate on Casey's smiley behavior.  The jest of the analysis is that Baez takes issue that Casey smiled at Linda first.  In reading the interview, IMHO, Linda is running interference in addressing the issue (Casey's brilliant smiles). IMO, she's clearly attempting to deflect suspicion away from Jose Baez.  Linda asserts that, as Casey's newest attorney at the time, she is the cause of Casey's excited, happy smiles.  She plays the sympathy factor of how anyone would be happy to see anpother human being, much less their attorney, after being locked away for 23 hours a day alone.  Linda continues to strongly protest that Casey was smiling at her. Me thinks the lady doth protest too much.  LKB, in essence, makes a mountain out a of a molehill by her protestations.  Why?  By so stridently denying, she actually confirms what we all suspected...Casey is excited to see Baez the man, not Baez the attorney.  Just my opinion.  See her recent court pics when she sees Baez and you'll see that 100-watt smile in full effect.

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #234 on: December 04, 2010, 01:28:53 AM »

As for the A's, ITA with you all.  If the A's feel the need to publicly deny something, it tends to be true.  Since they haven't exactly been holding press conferences, attending Missing Person fundraisers, handing out Caylee Bears at hospitals, or showing up on GMA/TODAY/Larry King Live lately, why the need for a press release from their attorneys?  What are they afraid we're going to find out?  IMO, they can't afford to divorce now anyway.  Wouldn't they lose their spousal protection in court and possibly be forced to testify against each other?  I wonder just how far each would really go for the other, when push comes to shove...because push is coming to shove in this case.  After Casey is dealt with and the dust settles, Cindy and George are next in line.  JMO  I think that's why they've been keeping their head down, laying low, tail tucked, and quiet (a relative term for the A's).  We're not seeing Cindy swaggering as she makes the round of morning shows.  Nor are we seeing George reading excerpts from his life, looking all victimized by the big, bad public.  It's been quite awhile since they decked themselves out in full Caylee regalia, clutching Caylee purse and pictures in public.  We have to understand, you know, it's a little awkward to wear/carry pictures of the murder victim and claiming you don't believe she's dead.  It didn't take them long to throw Caylee away again, did it?  Let's see, by my count, that makes the third time.
  • Casey's a Mother of the Year.  She'd never hurt Caylee.  In spite of the pile of forensic evidence linking Casey to Caylee's murder, they chose to sit behind Casey in court to show their support.
  • Cindy orchestrating and MC-ing Caylee's Memorial, right down to the Do Not Admit list- only to claim later she doesn't "believe" Caylee's dead.
  • Cindy wearing Caylee's picture on clothing, purses, and jewelry, while George pointedly carried Caylee's picture to hearings.  Seeing that the defense lacked any strategy or proof to exonerate Casey, they quickly ditched the Caylee pics to mount Cindy's preposterous "I Don't Believe Caylee Is Dead" campaign.  George just fell in step behind her.
It just begs asking, "Is Casey really worth it, George?".[/list]

Forecast for the Day:
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #235 on: December 04, 2010, 01:32:27 AM »

Well, time to run.  Good morning to all our early risin' Monkeys and Good Night to the Late Night crew!  Take good care!

Forecast for the Day:
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #236 on: December 04, 2010, 07:44:03 AM »

Well, time to run.  Good morning to all our early risin' Monkeys and Good Night to the Late Night crew!  Take good care!

Hey ISpy.Good to see you. 
Always enjoy your posts.

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #237 on: December 04, 2010, 07:47:04 AM »

http://www.wesh.com/r/26015045/detail.html
DA Adds New Names To Casey Anthony's Witness List
Zenaida Gonzalez Appears In Prosecution's Witness List For Trial
POSTED: 9:05 pm EST December 3, 2010
UPDATED: 9:38 pm EST December 3, 2010

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Prosecutors have added the name of Zenaida Gonzalez to their witness list for the murder trial against Casey Anthony.

Gonzelez, who was suing Anthony for ruining her good name, appeared in the names added to the prosecution's witness list for the trial. Prosecutors said they will use Gonzalez to argue that Anthony knowingly let her fall under suspicion because she knew that the baby sitter of the same name, who she blamed for kidnapping her daughter Caylee, doesn't exist.
Also on the list is Ricardo Morales, Anthony's former boyfriend who photographed Caylee with her mother in a shirt that was later found in tatters at the Suburban Drive crime scene, and corrections officer Sylvia Hernandez who admittedly allowed Anthony to correspond with a jailhouse pen pal against policy, prosecutors said.

The defense team, meanwhile, was scheduled to turn over to the court a list of new witnesses who they claimed could support their contention that someone other than Anthony had put her daughter's remains in the woods

~ Peter Frampton
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #238 on: December 04, 2010, 11:33:49 AM »

http://www.wesh.com/r/26015045/detail.html
DA Adds New Names To Casey Anthony's Witness List
Zenaida Gonzalez Appears In Prosecution's Witness List For Trial
POSTED: 9:05 pm EST December 3, 2010
UPDATED: 9:38 pm EST December 3, 2010

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Prosecutors have added the name of Zenaida Gonzalez to their witness list for the murder trial against Casey Anthony.

Gonzelez, who was suing Anthony for ruining her good name, appeared in the names added to the prosecution's witness list for the trial. Prosecutors said they will use Gonzalez to argue that Anthony knowingly let her fall under suspicion because she knew that the baby sitter of the same name, who she blamed for kidnapping her daughter Caylee, doesn't exist.
Also on the list is Ricardo Morales, Anthony's former boyfriend who photographed Caylee with her mother in a shirt that was later found in tatters at the Suburban Drive crime scene, and corrections officer Sylvia Hernandez who admittedly allowed Anthony to correspond with a jailhouse pen pal against policy, prosecutors said.

The defense team, meanwhile, was scheduled to turn over to the court a list of new witnesses who they claimed could support their contention that someone other than Anthony had put her daughter's remains in the woods

Excellent!
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #239 on: December 04, 2010, 11:42:46 AM »

Catching up here.  A big Thank You to everyone who provided links and pics!  Just a quick aside...Isn't it funny how since Andrea Lyons left, Baez appears to be having trouble again keeping his professional distance http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/25948843/detail.html (5th pic to the left)?  Like Casey is such a delicate lady, she needs Baez to safely seat her.  Puhleez!
What I found interesting in the court pics was how tight the guard's grip was on Casey's upper arm when she approached Mason and again when she approached Baez. The pics suggested to me that the guard either anticipated Casey kind of leaning into/edging closer to them or Casey actually did to some degree.  The grip there looks a tad painful, fingers dug in and all.  That reminded me of the Bull Stopper posts about How Much Does Jose Baez Value a Smile. IMO, that article was spot on.  I believe Casey has been coached to show emotion because her natural emotional range is extremely limited.  That's why her courtroom behavior is all over the place in terms of inappropriate.  IMO, the girl is barely keeping it together (feigning unnatural emotion and interest) while she's in court.  The grooming, lip pursing, biting, clothes picking, hand rubbing, etc. are self-comforting gestures (IMO) to counter the stress of trying to remember and act somewhat emotional.  Acting is tiring and even more so when you're playing to a judge, the press, and potential jurors. Clearly, Casey is uncomfortable.
Does anyone else besides me find it extremely inappropriate that Jose Baez chose to have his employee sworn in as a new attorney at the close of this hearing?  A hearing in which his client is accused of killing her toddler daughter is not the place to celebrate anything.  I have to disagree with Dr. Lillian Glass' assessment that Casey was genuinely happy for the new lawyer and she cared for someone outside herself.  Nothing in Casey Anthony's well-documented history via text/social networking pages/e-mails supports a capability to genuinely care for anyone outside herself.  IMO, it's wishful thinking on Dr. Glass' part.  Rather, Casey Anthony has clearly demonstrated a propensity for feigning interest and concern for others, in order to further her own interests.  I seriously doubt that she's suddenly developed emotions like compassion, empathy, selflessness, genuine concern for others, encouragement, etc.  JMOO
ISpy you are spot on IMO.  I think Casey is having a very difficult time keeping her emotions in check.  I have noticed at times she is very stoic, she develops this blank stare and appears to be deep in thought, perhaps she is reliving what she did to Caylee and wonders whether or not she can possibly get off.  There are brief moments she appears outraged that she is even sitting there in the courtroom and worries deep down about just how "caught" she is.  Her smiles and giggles are just a temporary reprieve depending on the moment.  She is so self absorbed.

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.