April 28, 2024, 10:00:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #175 11/29/10 - 12/20/10  (Read 171624 times)
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #240 on: December 04, 2010, 11:43:37 AM »

Good evening!  Thanks for the links to the BullStopper's site. I found this one interesting http://bullstopper.wordpress.com/2010/09/20/what-is-the-value-of-a-smile-to-jose-baez/. I'm certainly no expert on this and I usually agree with the analysis, but this one surprised me. Long story short, there was much ado being made in the press and on blogs  about the way Casey was acting towards her attorneys (specifically, her 100-watt smile). Linda Kinney-Biden (sp?) begins to elaborate on Casey's smiley behavior.  The jest of the analysis is that Baez takes issue that Casey smiled at Linda first.  In reading the interview, IMHO, Linda is running interference in addressing the issue (Casey's brilliant smiles). IMO, she's clearly attempting to deflect suspicion away from Jose Baez.  Linda asserts that, as Casey's newest attorney at the time, she is the cause of Casey's excited, happy smiles.  She plays the sympathy factor of how anyone would be happy to see anpother human being, much less their attorney, after being locked away for 23 hours a day alone.  Linda continues to strongly protest that Casey was smiling at her. Me thinks the lady doth protest too much.  LKB, in essence, makes a mountain out a of a molehill by her protestations.  Why?  By so stridently denying, she actually confirms what we all suspected...Casey is excited to see Baez the man, not Baez the attorney.  Just my opinion.  See her recent court pics when she sees Baez and you'll see that 100-watt smile in full effect.

Actually, what I can never get past is the sad fact it appears that nobody ever took Casey to an orthodontist, as her overbite is uncomfortably horrendous.  And if she did have orthodontal care, it was clearly insufficient.  That overbite takes center stage.
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #241 on: December 04, 2010, 11:48:48 AM »

I find it curious that now-all of a sudden at this point in time-the Anthonys' attorney denies any Anthony divorce rumours ... The public has been wondering about George & CinCin's relationship for months, months, & months ... so why choose to bring it up ??

And make the statement through their attorney?  How did this guy leash them in so tightly?  I guess time will tell, but I will put money on them not being together after the trial . 
That is a good question - no one else has been able to leash them in that is for sure and they have had their fair share of attorneys.  I agree with you....they will split the sheets when this trial ends.

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #242 on: December 04, 2010, 11:54:27 AM »

As for the A's, ITA with you all.  If the A's feel the need to publicly deny something, it tends to be true.  Since they haven't exactly been holding press conferences, attending Missing Person fundraisers, handing out Caylee Bears at hospitals, or showing up on GMA/TODAY/Larry King Live lately, why the need for a press release from their attorneys?  What are they afraid we're going to find out?  IMO, they can't afford to divorce now anyway.  Wouldn't they lose their spousal protection in court and possibly be forced to testify against each other?  I wonder just how far each would really go for the other, when push comes to shove...because push is coming to shove in this case.  After Casey is dealt with and the dust settles, Cindy and George are next in line.  JMO  I think that's why they've been keeping their head down, laying low, tail tucked, and quiet (a relative term for the A's).  We're not seeing Cindy swaggering as she makes the round of morning shows.  Nor are we seeing George reading excerpts from his life, looking all victimized by the big, bad public.  It's been quite awhile since they decked themselves out in full Caylee regalia, clutching Caylee purse and pictures in public.  We have to understand, you know, it's a little awkward to wear/carry pictures of the murder victim and claiming you don't believe she's dead.  It didn't take them long to throw Caylee away again, did it?  Let's see, by my count, that makes the third time.
    • Casey's a Mother of the Year.  She'd never hurt Caylee.  In spite of the pile of forensic evidence linking Casey to Caylee's murder, they chose to sit behind Casey in court to show their support.
    • Cindy orchestrating and MC-ing Caylee's Memorial, right down to the Do Not Admit list- only to claim later she doesn't "believe" Caylee's dead.
    • Cindy wearing Caylee's picture on clothing, purses, and jewelry, while George pointedly carried Caylee's picture to hearings.  Seeing that the defense lacked any strategy or proof to exonerate Casey, they quickly ditched the Caylee pics to mount Cindy's preposterous "I Don't Believe Caylee Is Dead" campaign.  George just fell in step behind her.
    It just begs asking, "Is Casey really worth it, George?".[/list]

In spite of all the Caylee 'props' they chose to display, and all of the many 'girations' performed for the camera, they cannot erase the main fact that none of Caylee's next of kin-[ all adults who lived with her ]-bothered to report her missing until 31 days had expired.   While dialing "911" has a sense of urgency attached to it-that sense of urgency should have been present at the time the car was claimed at the tow yard impound, as it was obvious that something was clearly wrong.  In my opinion, both facts are/were unnatural behavior to the max.
    mizjay
    Monkey Junky

« Reply #243 on: December 04, 2010, 01:03:34 PM »

As for the A's, ITA with you all.  If the A's feel the need to publicly deny something, it tends to be true.  Since they haven't exactly been holding press conferences, attending Missing Person fundraisers, handing out Caylee Bears at hospitals, or showing up on GMA/TODAY/Larry King Live lately, why the need for a press release from their attorneys?  What are they afraid we're going to find out?  IMO, they can't afford to divorce now anyway.  Wouldn't they lose their spousal protection in court and possibly be forced to testify against each other?  I wonder just how far each would really go for the other, when push comes to shove...because push is coming to shove in this case.  After Casey is dealt with and the dust settles, Cindy and George are next in line.  JMO  I think that's why they've been keeping their head down, laying low, tail tucked, and quiet (a relative term for the A's).  We're not seeing Cindy swaggering as she makes the round of morning shows.  Nor are we seeing George reading excerpts from his life, looking all victimized by the big, bad public.  It's been quite awhile since they decked themselves out in full Caylee regalia, clutching Caylee purse and pictures in public.  We have to understand, you know, it's a little awkward to wear/carry pictures of the murder victim and claiming you don't believe she's dead.  It didn't take them long to throw Caylee away again, did it?  Let's see, by my count, that makes the third time.
      • Casey's a Mother of the Year.  She'd never hurt Caylee.  In spite of the pile of forensic evidence linking Casey to Caylee's murder, they chose to sit behind Casey in court to show their support.
      • Cindy orchestrating and MC-ing Caylee's Memorial, right down to the Do Not Admit list- only to claim later she doesn't "believe" Caylee's dead.
      • Cindy wearing Caylee's picture on clothing, purses, and jewelry, while George pointedly carried Caylee's picture to hearings.  Seeing that the defense lacked any strategy or proof to exonerate Casey, they quickly ditched the Caylee pics to mount Cindy's preposterous "I Don't Believe Caylee Is Dead" campaign.  George just fell in step behind her.

In spite of all the Caylee 'props' they chose to display, and all of the many 'girations' performed for the camera, they cannot erase the main fact that none of Caylee's next of kin-[ all adults who lived with her ]-bothered to report her missing until 31 days had expired.   While dialing "911" has a sense of urgency attached to it-that sense of urgency should have been present at the time the car was claimed at the tow yard impound, as it was obvious that something was clearly wrong.  In my opinion, both facts are/were unnatural behavior to the max.
      Ono~ you make such a good point, especially when the tow yard guy mentioned that he was familiar with the terrible smell..death. I also bet that kc many times screamed 'you'll never see her again" type of threats, no one ever thinks that means murder  BUT kc's temper tantrums were legendary so if georgie the cop could smell it, the tow guy and cindy....the fear should have been overwhelming. 

ISpy~ it's so true, they've cast Caylee aside time and again. They have no moral compass.
      tupelohoney
      Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #244 on: December 04, 2010, 08:27:29 PM »

Great post ISPY!  But for me they have thrown Caylee away a million times over.  Every time they open their mouths and spew their lies, is one more time.  They even threw her Casey's way for 2 years.....full well knowing what type of person she is. That family doesn't have a clue what love is....it's each person for himself and if they can use a family member to get what they want, it's done....within a blink of the eye.  JMO

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
        trimmonthelake
        Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #245 on: December 05, 2010, 09:49:04 AM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2010/12/casey-anthony-a-hopeful-sign-from-george-and-cindy-anthony.html
        Casey Anthony: A hopeful sign from George and Cindy Anthony
        Caylee and Casey Anthony, George and Cindy Anthony — posted by halboedeker on December, 5 2010 7:45 AM
        Discuss This: Comments(12) | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it I heard from a lot of you who were appalled last week when George and Cindy Anthony issued a statement, through their attorney, about the state of their marriage.

I didn’t realize there had been recent speculation about the marriage. Reporters did highlight that George Anthony wasn’t at the last status hearing for his daughter, Casey Anthony, who is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee.

But that’s about all there has been about George and Cindy Anthony, who have been keeping a very becoming low profile.

The attorney’s statement said that rumors about a separation or divorce for George and Cindy were just that and nothing more. And the statement said they are not having any type of marital issues.

Which is good for them. What is even better is that they issued a statement rather than go on television to talk it out. Their TV appearances are usually disastrous.

Maybe they’re following their lawyer’s advice, which would be another hopeful sign.  George and Cindy just need to keep telling themselves: We’re not the story.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
        ~ Peter Frampton
        klaasend
        Administrator
        Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #246 on: December 05, 2010, 09:53:45 AM »

My question is why do we care?  Was it ever about Caylee for them or always about Casey and them? 
        trimmonthelake
        Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #247 on: December 05, 2010, 10:02:26 AM »

My question is why do we care?  Was it ever about Caylee for them or always about Casey and them? 

I don't think it has ever been about Caylee for any of them.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
        ~ Peter Frampton
        trimmonthelake
        Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #248 on: December 05, 2010, 10:40:37 AM »

Interesting article from Terry Lenamon Death Penalty Blog
        http://www.deathpenaltyblog.com/
        Lenamon Law - Trial LawyersSidebar With an Expert Capital LitigatorAboutServicesContactArchivesVictory in Grady Nelson Trial: After 1 Hour, Jury Votes for Life Not Death - The QEEG Evidence Case
        Posted on December 3, 2010 by Terry Lenamon

~ Peter Frampton
        tupelohoney
        Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #249 on: December 05, 2010, 01:27:19 PM »

Considering that the entire family lied about and denied Casey's pregnancy (Caylee) from the beginning, even when it made them look like fools, answers your second question. From everything we have seen, it's always about them and never about Caylee. 

Cindy forced Casey to have Caylee, full well knowing what type  of person she is and knowing that Casey did not want Caylee.  Cindy should have taken the responsibility to make sure Caylee was safe.  I don't for a minute believe they thought Casey was working at all. But they did know that Casey was carting Caylee all over the place. Cindy should have found responsible day care for Caylee.....for many reasons, but mainly to keep Caylee safe.  MOO

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

Ono
        Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #250 on: December 05, 2010, 01:46:35 PM »

I don't think it has ever been about Caylee for any of them.   

I agree. 
        crazybabyborg
        « Reply #251 on: December 05, 2010, 08:14:22 PM »

So far, none of this has been about Caylee. I expect the trial will change that and it's one of the reasons I'm looking forward to it! I predict the trial will be almost as hard on Cindy as it is Casey. Neither are going to like having to face what happened to Caylee and Cindy's going to hate having to keep her mouth shut through it.

Cindy is front and center to the diversion away from Caylee. She's made it about Casey's innocence and her own lack of any guilt that contributed to Caylee's murder or Casey's lying self. Cindy's been a dominating and controlling force within that family and she's largely responsible for creating the monster and the mess that killed Caylee. JMO.
        trimmonthelake
        Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #252 on: December 06, 2010, 06:08:02 AM »

So far, none of this has been about Caylee. I expect the trial will change that and it's one of the reasons I'm looking forward to it! I predict the trial will be almost as hard on Cindy as it is Casey. Neither are going to like having to face what happened to Caylee and Cindy's going to hate having to keep her mouth shut through it.

Cindy is front and center to the diversion away from Caylee. She's made it about Casey's innocence and her own lack of any guilt that contributed to Caylee's murder or Casey's lying self. Cindy's been a dominating and controlling force within that family and she's largely responsible for creating the monster and the mess that killed Caylee. JMO.

Oh I agree CBB.
        I too am looking forward to the trial and finally seeing justice for Caylee.  an angelic monkey

~ Peter Frampton
        Green Eyes
        Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #253 on: December 06, 2010, 11:42:23 AM »

I agree CBB They have all done everything they can think of and then some to take the focus off Caylee. But at the trail the DA will bring Caylee front and center where she should have been these last 2 plus years.  And Casey is going to

GOD BLESS AMERICA
        joesamas mama
        Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #254 on: December 06, 2010, 01:44:33 PM »

Posted this over in the JSM Begging for ban, but thought it might be of interest over here, since it involves KC, Caylee and the Ants....

TRUE STORY.....

I was getting my make up done and the girl doing it found out I met Mr Cool on a chat room about missing children. I asked had she ever heard of Casey Anthony, she was playing with the makeup and looked straight up and said OMG YES!!! KC was best friends with this girl's cousin and the girl knew Casey and the Ants very well. She told me she had told the cousin to stop hanging around KC because this girl knew KC was bad news. The cousin finally stopped hanging around KC after she found out KC was doing coke while she was pregnant with Caylee. She said she knew that KC was partying and giving Caylee baby benadryl, leaving her in the trunk of the car, then progressed to adult strength and then started with the chloroform.   So, she also said they want the cousin to testify for the prosecution, but she doesn't think they will need her. She also told me George doesn't want anything to do with KC, but Cindy is calling the shots and making him give KC money and making him go to court, etc. I was just in shocked about all that.   

JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
        trimmonthelake
        Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #255 on: December 06, 2010, 02:19:13 PM »

http://bullstopper.wordpress.com/2010/12/06/how-does-casey-anthony-react-to-the-failures-of-jose-baez/
        How Does Casey Anthony React to the Failures of Jose Baez?
        12/06/10

~ Peter Frampton
        Green Eyes
        Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #256 on: December 06, 2010, 02:32:09 PM »

Posted this over in the JSM Begging for ban, but thought it might be of interest over here, since it involves KC, Caylee and the Ants....

TRUE STORY.....

I was getting my make up done and the girl doing it found out I met Mr Cool on a chat room about missing children. I asked had she ever heard of Casey Anthony, she was playing with the makeup and looked straight up and said OMG YES!!! KC was best friends with this girl's cousin and the girl knew Casey and the Ants very well. She told me she had told the cousin to stop hanging around KC because this girl knew KC was bad news. The cousin finally stopped hanging around KC after she found out KC was doing coke while she was pregnant with Caylee. She said she knew that KC was partying and giving Caylee baby benadryl, leaving her in the trunk of the car, then progressed to adult strength and then started with the chloroform.   So, she also said they want the cousin to testify for the prosecution, but she doesn't think they will need her. She also told me George doesn't want anything to do with KC, but Cindy is calling the shots and making him give KC money and making him go to court, etc. I was just in shocked about all that.   

JSM

WOW JSM  Thanks for sharing with us. Poor Caylee never had a chance with this evil family.  This just makes me feel so much more confident about the DA has that we don't know about. So CA will 

GOD BLESS AMERICA
        trimmonthelake
        Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #257 on: December 06, 2010, 02:43:55 PM »

12/03/2010     Motion
        Defendant's; to Seal Penalty Phase Discovery Response
        12/03/2010     Amended Notice of Hearing
        12/20/10 1:30 pm
        12/03/2010     Motion
        Defendant's; to Authorize and Compel Preparation of Transcripts
        http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=6236234

~ Peter Frampton
        trimmonthelake
        Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #258 on: December 06, 2010, 02:49:55 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/26035088/detail.html
        Casey's Defense Gets EquuSearch Documents
        Posted: 12:49 pm EST December 6, 2010
        Updated: 2:10 pm EST December 6, 2010

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Casey Anthony's defense received more evidence from prosecutors in her murder case. Among the 119 pages of documents are Texas EquuSearch documents from volunteer Laura Buchanan.

VIDEO REPORT: Docs Handed Over To Defense VIDEO REPORT: Docs Handed Over To Defense
        Buchanan is under investigation by the Orange County Sheriff's Office for allegedly falsifying documents to help Casey. She claims she and others searched the woods, three months before Caylee's remains were found there, and found nothing.

Investigators say the area was under water at that time.

Also, the defense wants the state commission that monitors its spending to approve a higher rate for copies of deposition transcripts. Apparently it didn't lock in a deal with a court reporter service before hiring it and wants an extra $860.

~ Peter Frampton
        tupelohoney
        Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #259 on: December 06, 2010, 03:36:31 PM »

TRUE STORY.....

JSM

bbm

Once again, Caylee slipped through the cracks.  This person knew Caylee was being drugged and being put in the trunk of the car.....and yet this went unreported.     I just don't understand where people think this behavior is acceptable!!  What the heck is wrong with people???  grrrr

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Up
          Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.