April 28, 2024, 11:43:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #175 11/29/10 - 12/20/10  (Read 171630 times)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #260 on: December 06, 2010, 04:02:43 PM »

Posted this over in the JSM Begging for ban, but thought it might be of interest over here, since it involves KC, Caylee and the Ants....

TRUE STORY.....

I was getting my make up done and the girl doing it found out I met Mr Cool on a chat room about missing children. I asked had she ever heard of Casey Anthony, she was playing with the makeup and looked straight up and said OMG YES!!! KC was best friends with this girl's cousin and the girl knew Casey and the Ants very well. She told me she had told the cousin to stop hanging around KC because this girl knew KC was bad news. The cousin finally stopped hanging around KC after she found out KC was doing coke while she was pregnant with Caylee. She said she knew that KC was partying and giving Caylee baby benadryl, leaving her in the trunk of the car, then progressed to adult strength and then started with the chloroform.   So, she also said they want the cousin to testify for the prosecution, but she doesn't think they will need her. She also told me George doesn't want anything to do with KC, but Cindy is calling the shots and making him give KC money and making him go to court, etc. I was just in shocked about all that.   

JSM

WOW JSM  Thanks for sharing with us. Poor Caylee never had a chance with this evil family.  This just makes me feel so much more confident about the DA has that we don't know about. So CA will 
YVW Greeneyes.. I was in shock when she was telling me all that. Makes me also feel confident that like you said the DA has more than what they are saying.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #261 on: December 06, 2010, 04:04:38 PM »

Posted this over in the JSM Begging for ban, but thought it might be of interest over here, since it involves KC, Caylee and the Ants....

TRUE STORY.....

I was getting my make up done and the girl doing it found out I met Mr Cool on a chat room about missing children. I asked had she ever heard of Casey Anthony, she was playing with the makeup and looked straight up and said OMG YES!!! KC was best friends with this girl's cousin and the girl knew Casey and the Ants very well. She told me she had told the cousin to stop hanging around KC because this girl knew KC was bad news. The cousin finally stopped hanging around KC after she found out KC was doing coke while she was pregnant with Caylee. She said she knew that KC was partying and giving Caylee baby benadryl, leaving her in the trunk of the car, then progressed to adult strength and then started with the chloroform.   So, she also said they want the cousin to testify for the prosecution, but she doesn't think they will need her. She also told me George doesn't want anything to do with KC, but Cindy is calling the shots and making him give KC money and making him go to court, etc. I was just in shocked about all that.   

JSM

bbm

Once again, Caylee slipped through the cracks.  This person knew Caylee was being drugged and being put in the trunk of the car.....and yet this went unreported.     I just don't understand where people think this behavior is acceptable!!  What the heck is wrong with people???  grrrr
Not the girl that was doing my makeup, her cousin knew and ITA something should have been done about it. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #262 on: December 06, 2010, 04:32:50 PM »

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #263 on: December 06, 2010, 04:51:57 PM »

12/03/2010     Motion
Defendant's; to Seal Penalty Phase Discovery Response
12/03/2010     Amended Notice of Hearing
12/20/10 1:30 pm
12/03/2010     Motion
Defendant's; to Authorize and Compel Preparation of Transcripts
http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=6236234
12/06/2010     Response
Justice Administrative Commission's; to Defendant's Motion for Additional Hours for Investigation

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #264 on: December 06, 2010, 04:58:30 PM »

TRUE STORY.....

JSM

bbm

Once again, Caylee slipped through the cracks.  This person knew Caylee was being drugged and being put in the trunk of the car.....and yet this went unreported.     I just don't understand where people think this behavior is acceptable!!  What the heck is wrong with people???  grrrr

Tupelo,in the back of my mind I have always thought even more than this went on,as if this isn't horrifying enough.JMO

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #265 on: December 06, 2010, 05:17:42 PM »

Casey's Defense Gets EquuSearch Documents

Video Report: http://www.wftv.com/video/26034902/index.html

~ Peter Frampton
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #266 on: December 06, 2010, 08:40:05 PM »

Now they want more money because they didn't 'lock in the rate' when they hired the court reporter to do depositions. Another $860. Can you believe these people?  Anyone here ever have a job where you didn't know how much you were going to earn when they hired you?  Idiotic..
Blumonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Earth hath no sorrow that heaven cannot heal. TM

« Reply #267 on: December 06, 2010, 11:51:14 PM »

Now they want more money because they didn't 'lock in the rate' when they hired the court reporter to do depositions. Another $860. Can you believe these people?  Anyone here ever have a job where you didn't know how much you were going to earn when they hired you?  Idiotic..
WO, good question ! They are all too ready to spend the taxpayer's money. If they were paying for this with their own funds they would search for the best price and hold the person to the agreed amount. Just another day in Baezville !

I thank God for what I have and trust God for what I need.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #268 on: December 07, 2010, 08:52:42 AM »

http://humbleopinionforum.net/2010/12/07/casey-anthony-updates-07-december-2010/
Written on 7 December 2010 at 07:04 by humbleopinion
Casey Anthony updates 07 December 2010

~ Peter Frampton
Rowanvamp0
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #269 on: December 07, 2010, 11:46:16 AM »

Hi All!  I haven't been on here for a very long time.  I hardly even get to watch the news much anymore.  LOL   My daughter and granddaughter moved in with me this summer cause my son-in-law is deployed to Afghanistan.  It's been rough and we still have 8 months to go.   Now that he actually got overseas in the last week communication with him is hit and miss and makes it rough on them. In turn makes it rough on us.  But we will get through it.  We are so very proud of him and his fellow soldiers. 
an angelic monkey Sorry for the O/T, but thank him from my family for his service. My son just returned from Iraq when the last combat troops returned in late August. Have you tried Skype to  and keep in touch, it was the best thing I ever did as you get to see them and for me it was so much better than just talking to them (I guess I felt better when I could see him, wave to him and several ppl could talk at once on Skype) we also sent photo's, cards and huge care packages with  so he could share with the other soldiers and the Iraqi kids, some of the soldiers get anything  we even sent dog food since they adopted a dog over there. Hang in there and know the soldiers are prayed for by daily and for their families, sometimes I think it's harder on the family left behind since the soldiers are usually focused on a mission, so I will add your SIL and family to my prayers.

So happy that he has returned I been through alot of deployments with my hubby and I tell ya Skype was a life saver on many levels! Okay enough O/T back to some questions about the Anthony's does anyone else have the same feeling as I that when the trial starts Cindy will be the only one on Casey's partition, George and Lee on Caylee's side?
Rowanvamp0
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #270 on: December 07, 2010, 12:00:14 PM »

Had this in mind before I got distracted.....Does anyone believe that the defense has received no reports from their experts?
I don't get it. Are they just verbalizing their conclusions? Are the experts writing reports and not submitting them?

From personal experience in the legal field her is my opinion. The only time we did not have our experts submit written reports is when they were not favorable to us. We did not want anything in writing that would hurt our case. So, I think either there are written reports or there is no experts supporting them. But that is just MOO.

You know I have to agree with you on this..It's the first thing that popped into my head that there wasn't anything in a positive light being there's no notes..cause as with everything, you put something down that's not favorable as you stated it will not look good for your case..Common Sense pure and simple
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #271 on: December 07, 2010, 12:26:20 PM »

12/03/2010     Motion
12/03/2010     Motion
12/06/2010     Response
Justice Administrative Commission's; to Defendant's Motion for Additional Hours for Investigation

12/06/2010     Correspondence
from Mr. Jackson
12/07/2010     Correspondence
from Clerk to Mr. Jackson
12/07/2010     Notice
of In-Camera Inspection

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #272 on: December 07, 2010, 12:30:31 PM »

Thanks Muzikman!
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5876015&postcount=141
12/03/10 Provision of Discovery
1. CD-R - Discovery Documents Pages 23470-23589
a. Pgs 23470-23486 - TES documents provided by Laura Buchanan
b. Pgs 23487-23493 - Evidence Review Property Forms
c. Pgs 23494-23507 - OCSO Computer Forensic Lab documents
d. Page 23508 - inadvertently skipped, no discovery numberedfor this page
e. Pgs 23509-23517 - Sizurtape documents, Kevin Stenger's Cv, Property Forms
f Pgs 23518-23589 - Documents from Dr. John Schultz
2. CD-R- Photos of TES documents taken from Tim Miller on 12/11/09
3. DVD-R - TES Aerial Photos November 7,2008
4. CD - R - Photos taken by CSI J. Welch F-17 on 11/8/10

2010.11.30 JAC Response to Defense Motion to Appoint Expert in Taphonomy
http://www.docstoc.com/docs/65329178/20101130-JAC-Response-to-Defense-Motion-to-Appoint-Expert-in-Taphonomy

2010.12.03 Defense Motion to Authorize and Compel Preparation of Transcripts
http://www.docstoc.com/docs/65329373/20101203-Defense-Motion-to-Authorize-and-Compel-Preparation-of-Transcripts

2010.12.03 Amended Notice of Hearing for 12/20/10
http://www.docstoc.com/docs/65329640/120310-Amended-Notice-of-Hearing

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #273 on: December 07, 2010, 12:35:04 PM »

http://sprocket-trials.blogspot.com/
Tuesday, December 7, 2010
More Catching Up With The Casey Anthony Murder Trial

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #274 on: December 07, 2010, 03:54:39 PM »

http://bullstopper.wordpress.com/2010/12/07/why-does-casey-anthony-refuse-visits-from-her-family/
Why Does Casey Anthony Refuse Visits From Her Family?
12/07/10

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #275 on: December 07, 2010, 05:05:33 PM »

12/03/2010     Motion
12/03/2010     Motion
12/06/2010     Response

12/06/2010     Correspondence
from Mr. Jackson
12/07/2010     Correspondence
from Clerk to Mr. Jackson
12/07/2010     Notice
of In-Camera Inspection

12/07/2010 Stipulation
Re: Examination of Evidence

~ Peter Frampton
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #276 on: December 07, 2010, 05:21:30 PM »

Appreciate the great links!!   
Rowanvamp0
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #277 on: December 07, 2010, 07:33:05 PM »

I find it curious that now-all of a sudden at this point in time-the Anthonys' attorney denies any Anthony divorce rumours ... The public has been wondering about George & CinCin's relationship for months, months, & months ... so why choose to bring it up ??

And make the statement through their attorney?  How did this guy leash them in so tightly?  I guess time will tell, but I will put money on them not being together after the trial . 
That is a good question - no one else has been able to leash them in that is for sure and they have had their fair share of attorneys.  I agree with you....they will split the sheets when this trial ends.

You know I have to wonder about that too..How did this new attorney get the A's to shut up??  I'm thinking that he finally showed them the light to all that's going to come crashing down on them during this trial and the charges that may stem from it.  That they too will be in that hot seat soon enough..so time to shut it!  On a O/T statement thanks Brandy I finally found my Xmas Avatar!!!
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #278 on: December 07, 2010, 08:32:06 PM »

I find it curious that now-all of a sudden at this point in time-the Anthonys' attorney denies any Anthony divorce rumours ... The public has been wondering about George & CinCin's relationship for months, months, & months ... so why choose to bring it up ??

And make the statement through their attorney?  How did this guy leash them in so tightly?  I guess time will tell, but I will put money on them not being together after the trial . 
That is a good question - no one else has been able to leash them in that is for sure and they have had their fair share of attorneys.  I agree with you....they will split the sheets when this trial ends.

You know I have to wonder about that too..How did this new attorney get the A's to shut up??  I'm thinking that he finally showed them the light to all that's going to come crashing down on them during this trial and the charges that may stem from it.  That they too will be in that hot seat soon enough..so time to shut it!  On a O/T statement thanks Brandy I finally found my Xmas Avatar!!!

You're welcome. I also designed the others you requested. Email me at:

and I'll be happy to email you the links to them Wink

I too, am awaiting the day the Anthonys are held accountable for their actions in a court of law.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #279 on: December 08, 2010, 08:33:54 AM »

12/07/2010           Counter Payment    Receipt # CR-2010-75162    MEDIA    (4.00)

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.