April 27, 2024, 10:56:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #175 11/29/10 - 12/20/10  (Read 171564 times)
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #340 on: December 08, 2010, 09:17:37 PM »

http://www.bloggernews.net/125702
Casey Anthony - Notes From The Trenches
Posted on December 8th, 2010
by Simon Barrett in Op-ed, crime
Read 41 times.

I hope they all get nailed....the Anthony's and every one of the douche bags on the duhfense team!! Slimeballs....every d@mn one of them!

What I'm getting from this update is the implication that the duhfense wanted to "plant" Jesse's prints and DNA.

Something which has always bothered me was when KC went to Jesse's apartment and asked to take a shower. I have always wondered if she planned ahead enough to get something like his toothbrush or clothing to save for DNA to later use against him.  It was just so strange and even he recognized it as strange but still let her in his place and in his "closed bathroom" -  That has always scared me for him.

Yep, yep and yep! 
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #341 on: December 08, 2010, 09:32:05 PM »

I believe Joe Jordan was deposed today and that may be what this is about. As everyone here knows he is my friend and I really like the man. I have not talked to him so this is NOT any inside information but it hit me as I was reading that blog since Laura B. tried to get him to lie and he taped her phone call - WHAT IF LE got him to enter into other phone calls with her and Bozo before they released any info about LB.

That's quite interesting and very well could be the case.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #342 on: December 08, 2010, 10:14:28 PM »

Lol last week I was feeling gutsy and fed up with baez clown so I decided to take action and write him. I of course didnt get a  response. I thought as I was writing  I am gonna need bail money!!
Nutso yes!! but  I though hell with it !! I know it does not make a difference to him but I felt I needed to say mildly what I felt not full force or I may have realy a need for bail money.

here goes (no response from him)

Mr Baez
how you have been allowed to continue to practice law this far totaly amazes me. I am hispanic but would be ashamed to even be represented from you pro-bono. Your attitude and lack of respect  to the prosecution .
I believe casey deserves a fair trial like everyone else but you are not doing right by her. Your lack of professionalism and  court room antics has embarassed me! not all hispanics act in the manner in which you do! you show no respect or professionalism! you show up in court toaly unprepared and most of all your arrogance is uncalled for. You mumble never have the right paper work! frankly I am getting (motion sickness)
I dont know  why the judge allows this to continue! I can only hope that he puts a stop to it. The silly emails you sent to the prosecution were rude and so juvenile.
Your client deserves a fair trial and a competent attorney. Please change your arrogance and attitude before trial or the jury will truly will not like you.
From one hispanic to another ! no seas malo No te sirve nada.

Loca
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #343 on: December 08, 2010, 10:40:27 PM »

Lol last week I was feeling gutsy and fed up with baez clown so I decided to take action and write him. I of course didnt get a  response. I thought as I was writing  I am gonna need bail money!!
Nutso yes!! but  I though hell with it !! I know it does not make a difference to him but I felt I needed to say mildly what I felt not full force or I may have realy a need for bail money.

Mr Baez
how you have been allowed to continue to practice law this far totaly amazes me. I am hispanic but would be ashamed to even be represented from you pro-bono. Your attitude and lack of respect  to the prosecution .
I believe casey deserves a fair trial like everyone else but you are not doing right by her. Your lack of professionalism and  court room antics has embarassed me! not all hispanics act in the manner in which you do! you show no respect or professionalism! you show up in court toaly unprepared and most of all your arrogance is uncalled for. You mumble never have the right paper work! frankly I am getting (motion sickness)
I dont know  why the judge allows this to continue! I can only hope that he puts a stop to it. The silly emails you sent to the prosecution were rude and so juvenile.
Your client deserves a fair trial and a competent attorney. Please change your arrogance and attitude before trial or the jury will truly will not like you.

Let us know if Bozo replies back to you Loca.....I won't hold my breath.....

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #344 on: December 08, 2010, 10:46:48 PM »

Lol, Loca! You've got cojones, girlfriend!
Let's see if he does and actually responds. (I think we know the answer to that one).

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #345 on: December 08, 2010, 10:59:11 PM »

Let's see if he does and actually responds. (I think we know the answer to that one).

Lol Curly
yeah I have been wanting to say alot more nastier stuff but surely I would spend christmas in jail!! possibly next to casey!! lol
Trust me I had alot more to say but chose my words carefuly.
I havent heard from him that was done over the weekend  I think!
I had to bite my tongue and that wasnt easy to do lmao.

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #346 on: December 08, 2010, 11:06:00 PM »

Mr Baez

Let us know if Bozo replies back to you Loca.....I won't hold my breath.....

Lol I sure will I have diligently been standing next to the mail box lol!
I  though when I was doing it!!  he is gonna seek a motion to drag me into court! and ask me if I killed caylee and am now stalking him. I may be the one being investigated next!! He may say I am the nanny but I aint no ten and I dont drive a luxury ford focus !! he is desperate  to pin it on anyone else so he and  Mr. Ed's niece can ride off into the sunset together.

Loca
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #347 on: December 08, 2010, 11:10:31 PM »

You're really cracking me up here, Loca.

OMGWTF

Malcolm X
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #348 on: December 08, 2010, 11:22:19 PM »

lol Curly
he is prolly doing a  background check on me!! guess cuz I  am mezzican  he thinks I should be in the lil membership click with heraldo and jane the spokesman for the war on women!!! thingie
wont be surprised if he has mort whats his name show up at my door. I  will tell you one thing girl! he will wish he hadnt. He will leave so fast you'd think the devil himself is after him. I dont have this name for nothing. lol

Loca
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #349 on: December 09, 2010, 12:01:07 AM »

Lol Curly
yeah I have been wanting to say alot more nastier stuff but surely I would spend christmas in jail!! possibly next to casey!! lol
Trust me I had alot more to say but chose my words carefuly.
I havent heard from him that was done over the weekend  I think!
I had to bite my tongue and that wasnt easy to do lmao.

You didn't say one thing everyone hasn't said here and coming from another Hispanic person it "should" (and I say should because he is an idiot) hold more weight. Unfortunately, I think the ONLY reason he uses his heritage is to gain sympathy and noteriety. He does not care for the Hispanic community or he would have done some work pro bono for Hispanic people. If you look through his cases that is NOT the case.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Rowanvamp0
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #350 on: December 09, 2010, 01:24:16 AM »

does this mean that they knew where Caylee's body was before it was 'discovered'?
Tol

IMO, Dom Casey found her in November when he went out poking with his magic wand......Cindy knew in November!.....JMO

They let Caylee rot in the snake infested swamp!

IMO, the Anthony's had to let "someone" else find Caylee, so there would be no connection to Casey or the other maggot family members.

There's a video of Cindy and George with Michelle BarF, the week Dom Casey went digging.........after seeing Cindy in that video, my opinion, Dom found Caylee.
(I'm sure Cindy was medicated, but her behavior was in response from something much worse).......all just my opinion.

If anyone has the video handy, could you post it?
IIRC, it was around Nov. 21, 2008 (Cindy, George, and Bart)

Okay so far this is the closest to the video time frame you suggest and of Michelle Bart, this is of Nov 20 2008.
Edit- add link MB: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sXO1XAerZIQ
« Last Edit: December 09, 2010, 04:22:59 AM by MuffyBee » Logged
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #351 on: December 09, 2010, 01:25:52 AM »

lol Curly
he is prolly doing a  background check on me!! guess cuz I  am mezzican  he thinks I should be in the lil membership click with heraldo and jane the spokesman for the war on women!!! thingie
wont be surprised if he has mort whats his name show up at my door. I  will tell you one thing girl! he will wish he hadnt. He will leave so fast you'd think the devil himself is after him. I dont have this name for nothing. lol

Rowanvamp0
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #352 on: December 09, 2010, 01:26:48 AM »

does this mean that they knew where Caylee's body was before it was 'discovered'?
Tol

IMO, Dom Casey found her in November when he went out poking with his magic wand......Cindy knew in November!.....JMO

IMO, the Anthony's had to let "someone" else find Caylee, so there would be no connection to Casey or the other maggot family members.

There's a video of Cindy and George with Michelle BarF, the week Dom Casey went digging.........after seeing Cindy in that video, my opinion, Dom found Caylee.
(I'm sure Cindy was medicated, but her behavior was in response from something much worse).......all just my opinion.

Okay so far this is the closest to the video time frame you suggest and of Michelle Bart, this is of Nov 20 2008.
Sorry forgot the link..here you go Monkeys!!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sXO1XAerZIQ
Rowanvamp0
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #353 on: December 09, 2010, 01:49:26 AM »

Tol

Sorry forgot the link..here you go Monkeys!!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sXO1XAerZIQ

Okay now here's more from that same day but only George speaking, which we all know is strange in it's self since Cindy sat in silence.  The only thing Cindy speaks up about is not going to the OCSO with tips but to call them.  Cindy does look like she's on drugs to keep so calm or she's sleeping in the chair..don't know which take a look and you guys tell me what you think.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1FpteGu0PL0
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #354 on: December 09, 2010, 08:05:21 AM »

Tol

Okay now here's more from that same day but only George speaking, which we all know is strange in it's self since Cindy sat in silence.  The only thing Cindy speaks up about is not going to the OCSO with tips but to call them.  Cindy does look like she's on drugs to keep so calm or she's sleeping in the chair..don't know which take a look and you guys tell me what you think.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1FpteGu0PL0

I don't think George knew yet (the day of the video)......he wasn't part of the "dynamic duo" "Dumdick and Rosebud", and unaware of the poking and prodding down on Suburban Drive, the previous week.......I think Georgie was spending a lot of his time on/with River Cruz.......
JMO

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #355 on: December 09, 2010, 08:07:16 AM »

Forgot to say say Thanks Rowanvamp0 for the youtube video of Ms. BarF!

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #356 on: December 09, 2010, 10:31:07 AM »

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=6236234
12/08/2010           Motion
Defendant's; for Transcriptions Services
12/08/2010           Amended Notice of Taking Deposition(s)
Second
12/08/2010           Amended Notice of Taking Deposition(s)
12/09/2010           Order
Addressing Motions to Compel Additional Discovery and Other Discovery Matters

Thanks for the video links Rowanvamp0.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #357 on: December 09, 2010, 11:57:41 AM »

Hi all. I've been away for a while just checking in on occasion. Waiting anxiously for the trial to begin. Seems like it has been FOREVER since sweet Caylee went missing (was killed by her mother).

Just wanted to chime in -- yes Dom Casey found the remains in November. Yes, they knew. LOOK at Cindy. She knew.

I remember you, Caylee.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #358 on: December 09, 2010, 11:59:33 AM »

Hi all. I've been away for a while just checking in on occasion. Waiting anxiously for the trial to begin. Seems like it has been FOREVER since sweet Caylee went missing (was killed by her mother).

Just wanted to chime in -- yes Dom Casey found the remains in November. Yes, they knew. LOOK at Cindy. She knew.

Totally agree and good to see you 
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #359 on: December 09, 2010, 12:04:29 PM »

hi no rose  smooch

I remember you, Caylee.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.